Briget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," she groaned grinning like a cat who'd gotten the cream, "Let's go ahead and shave my pussy while we're at this. I wanna be baby smooth for you."

And I'm going to reward my pretty little Briget for her thoughtfulness once we get to the spa. My lady wants her pussy eaten, It's gonna get eaten until she can't handle any more!"

"Don't forget, You're supposed to be doing Magan and Kelly too." She giggled, "Remember, I told you to think about fucking them too? So, save some of that energy for them honey."

I hadn't realized she'd been serious about that! I knew they liked to joke about taking a man, but neither of them had ever seemed serious about that. Had they actually planned something? Or was Briget jumping to conclusions? I suspected the later, but what if I was wrong? Did I want to risk my new relationship with the girl of my dreams for the last twelve years of my life? Did I have a choice? Well, I guess all that would be in their court when we got there. I would just wait and see what happened and try not to be overly surprised if anything came of all this.

* * * * *

We'd stayed naked and just pulled on a couple of the long luxurious terrycloth robes I kept handy, threw on some flip-flops and gone out to the spa like she'd said. Even as we were coming up to the gate, we could hear the soft moans and groans of what was obviously two women making love on the gate's other side. Covering her mouth and giggling silently but obviously, Briget used her key to unlock and silently open the gate and we walked in. To our surprise, It wasn't two women, but three! Kelly spotted us as we stripped off our robes and laid them on a lounger. "Hey guys, we found Clarabelle here before us, and now she's naked too!" We could both clearly see Clarabelle's tiny little bikini lying on the deck in a small puddle that'd obviously flowed out of the thin but softly padded fabric.

Clarabelle tittered a little nervously at seeing the two of us standing there under the moonlight naked as the day we were born. There were none of the pool or deck lights on, but the full moon's light was more than enough to clearly show what we weren't even trying to hide.

Clarabelle herself was only a few years older than Briget and I were, and that about ten years younger than Kelly and Magan who were both in their early forties, but still gorgeous for all that. She was about five foot six tall, slim and shapely with a beautiful pair of nice round B-cups she had more than once accidentally exposed when she got overly energetic in her cardio aerobics routines. She always liked to wear just a tiny little bikini swimsuit while she was working out so she could just conveniently rinse off and jump in the pool to cool off when she was done. Or at least that's how she'd put it. I'd noticed Briget checking her ass and tits out more than once when we were all in the gym or on the pool deck, but I'd just assumed it was her checking out the nonexistent competition.

Now don't get me wrong. Clarabelle is plenty hot enough to attract my attention, but when you start comparing the two of them? Like I said, no competition. I had of course debated asking Clarabelle out and had about decided to do it, before tonight happened. As Briget said about herself, as far as I was concerned now, she literally owned me. After all, hadn't I just proposed to her only an hour ago? Hell, we were already making plans to buy a house or at least some land together and we were talking about having kids and getting dogs already. That pretty much told me I was hers and she was mine.

The thing that surprised me though was the fact of Clarabelle having sex with Kelly and Magan in the complex's spa like this. I knew for a fact that she considered herself definitely straight! Yet here she was, having wild sex in a public spa with two positively confirmed lesbians. Of course I'd read that even the straightest of women will sometimes share themselves with another woman just to feel a little intimacy when she's lonely. I guessed that was what was happening here and I was glad to see she wasn't freaked out about mine and Briget's knowing about it. Of course, Magan and Kelly would've kept this whole thing quiet anyway. They were great women who respected other peoples' feelings and made a point of maintaining the dignity of their many friends with a vengeance. That was one of the main reasons I loved them so much, and I made sure they knew it too.

"Vince, Meet naked Clarabelle!" Kelly introduced with a challenge in her voice, "I know you think she's fucking hot, because I've seen you looking at her over an over! Naked Clarabelle isn't to be confused with exercising or relaxing Clarabelle. Naked Clarabelle is a purely sexual creature that Magan and I had the great good fortune to encounter for only the first time tonight."

"Hmmm," Magan confirmed as she was kissing Clarabelle thoroughly at the moment before breaking the kiss that had just left them both breathing very deeply and rapidly. "Yeah, All I had to do was tell her she would look a lot better without the suit and that we were naked and you two were gonna be here naked too, and she just stripped it off and tossed it over there on the deck! When Kelly kissed her for her bravery, she kissed her right back and that led up to where you just found us all. The three of us have been trading kisses and caresses and much more intimate contacts back and forth now for probably ten minutes or so."

She was telling us this as we made our way down into the hot water. But before we could settle down into a couple of the seats, Magan reached over and pulled Briget out into the center well of the spa and did the same with me a moment later, positioning us on our knees in front of Clarabelle and between her and Kelly. Briget caught on first, and leaned in to kiss Clarabelle passionately While Magan obviously cupped both the smaller woman's breasts and began massaging them sensuously, much to Clarabelle's apparent pleasure.

After a few minutes of this, Clarabelle began to sway somewhat, almost as if she were dizzy. "Okay Clarabelle," Briget commented as she suddenly sat up straight, "I think you've been in this hot water too long and you're getting overheated! Why don't you pop up and sit on the pool's edge for a while. You can let your legs hang down into the water so you don't get cold, okay?" The girl nodded and did as Briget suggested, revealing a thick very neatly coiffed triangle of long curly dark pubic hair at her groin. I made no bones about letting her see my enjoyment of the sight of her body. Neither did Briget.

Surprisingly,, she spread her legs out to give us an even better look! Then she leaned back and let her weight rest on her hands, which pushed her breasts up and out, showing them off to spectacular effect in the bright moonlight. She looked like the very image of a water nymph at her ease under the night sky.

Briget leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Oh Fuck, If you don't eat that pussy, I'm going to! Can't you see she's inviting you to dinner? She's wanted you even more than I have since I first met her! You better not let her down!"

I couldn't help myself. With Briget pushing me that way and the obvious pose Clarabelle was making, I wasn't about to be able to avoid this. I slid into the seat between her thighs and right between Magan and Kelly and I leaned in to trace my tongue up the crease of her slit to where the pubic hair enclosed their top joining and concealed her unhooded clit. I could hear her breathing go into overdrive and her thighs spread even wider in an instinctive move to give me greater access. I added to this by hoisting her thighs up on top of my shoulders so I could reach farther down, and pressed my tongue deep into her sopping folds which were already lubricating themselves for what her body knew instinctively was to come.

Briget leaned in from behind me and whispered into my ear again. "do to her what you did to me during my massage!" Then I could feel Kelly and Magan moving in on her from both sides and engulfing her in a menaj-ah-twa that pressed me right into Clarabelle's crotch. I could feel hands from that sexual jumble running up and down and all over my body and at least two separate ones trading off stroking up and down my iron hard rod. Taking Briget's suggestion, I slid a finger down the back of Clarabelle's thigh to the bottom of her slit where a tiny puddle of her cream had collected and scooped it up before sliding up the slit a little to collect even more. Then I slid it back down and over her perineum to begin tickling over and around her tightly clenched little rosebud with the thick lubricating fluid on my fingertip.

The muscles in her strong sexy thighs went taught and hard instantly and her bac arched with an appreciative groan. "Oh yes! Keep tickling me there and I'll come all over your face for you! And Oh my god! Where did you learn to eat a woman like that? Is that how you were making Briget scream like that?"

"Actually no!" Briget giggled through her kisses with the other two women, "That was him fucking my brains out, literally! He was playing with my pussy while he was fucking me and sucking and biting my tits and playing my clit like a guitar string! He made me squirt all over the place four different times! He hasn't eaten me yet, but I'm gonna make him do it out here so you can all watch. And I'm gonna watch him play with all of you! I wanna watch him fuck each and every one of you senseless and then I'm going to make him do it to me in front of all of you too."

"holy shit Briget!" Clarabelle groaned as her ecstasy was rising out of control at the dirty talk and what was happening to her right now, "You're one hell of a brave woman! I wouldn't dare let my man do that with one other woman, much less three of them! I'd go nuts with jealousy! If I didn't see the way you look at him every day, I'd be trying to make him mine right now! But I'm not stupid. I can see how much the two of you are in love and I wouldn't fuck with that for anything."

Distracted by their talk, I didn't notice Clarabelle building up to her massive explosion. Her back arched so suddenly and so hard that she literally pushed the finger I was massaging her asshole with into her tight little back door. At the same time, her thighs locked tight around my skull and I thought she was going to dislocate my jaw. The taste of her sweet nectar though was divine and I eagerly lapped it all up as it literally flowed like a little stream out of her. At the same time, I let a little of the nectar flow down her perinium to lubricate my finger penetrating her pucker as she ground herself down onto it. This wasn't really my thing, but she was obviously loving every second of it. It finally all came to a stop when she became too sensitive to continue.

I slipped my finger out of her rectum and pushed my hand down into the water in hopes of washing off any traces that might've stuck. I hadn't smelled anything as it came free though, so I wasn't overly worried about it either. The other thing I did too, was keep my lips wrapped around her outer labia and kept gently sucking on them and her inner ones as well. She seemed to be really enjoying that, as she held my head where it was with both hands.

Looking around now, I was able to see Magan sitting on the pool's edge with Briget between her thighs, and the two of them were practically mirroring our pose. The difference though was Kelly kneeling next to Magan and suckling her nipples greedily and making little squishing and sucking sounds. I kissed the inner curves of both Clarabelle's thighs and she sighed happily. "Okay Briget, I love you forever for letting him do this to me. But I hate you for it too! Now I'm going to be looking for someone else who can do that for me for the rest of my life!"

"oh that's easy!" Briget laughed as she pulled away from Magan's spasming pussy as she came a thick streamer into the spa around Briget's fingers, "You'll just have to live with us as our sex slave! Just so you know, I'll gladly sacrifice you to my God at every opportunity! Then we can raise our kids together too!"

Clarabelle just stared at her dumbstruck a moment. "You're kidding, right? You're not serious? Because I'd actually consider that offer after this. I might even seriously consider it."

"Yeah, but with you being a confirmed straight girl, you wouldn't like the other part of that little equation." Briget said sadly, "I'd want you too. I'd want to share everything with you that he and I share together and I'd want you to do the same for me. I know you're not even slightly interested in other women that way. You're cool with what Magan and Kelly do with one another, and you were sharing with them when we got here, but I can tell, just me saying this is making you want to squirm.

Briget wasn't kidding either. I could feel Clarabelle's nervous shivering for myself. Briget though eased her fears immediately. "It's okay baby. There's no strings attached to whatever happens tonight. That'll be just something that happened between the five of us. I'm not going to even ask you to do anything that you're uncomfortable with or don't wanna do. So just enjoy what's happening and let me watch my man make you as happy as he does me!"

Clarabelle looked as if there were still something wrong. She didn't keep it to herself though. "Actually Briget, I was planning on making tonight my first time with another woman. I knew the girls always came out here late at night, and I've watched them make love probably a dozen times, and to be perfectly honest, seeing lesbians having sex has always turned me on. That was why I finally let them have me earlier."

"Ooh!" Magan hissed happily, That makes Clarabelle our fourth conversion! So, beautiful, are you still just curious? Or are you like Briget there and like doing it with everybody?"

Kelly was smiling predatorially. "Or are you joining the team?"

Clarabelle grinned uncertainly. "I don't really know yet. I still haven't been taken by another woman. So far I've only been played with by the two of you, and I really liked that. And I really liked playing with you both too. But so far, the only one who's gone all the way with me is Vince, and that was the most mind-blowing sexual experience of my life! I want one of you to do me, so I have something to compare it to."

"I already know the answer to that question. Briget observed, ""you're a bi-sexy little thing like I was when I was starting to experiment with my girlfriends back in Paris. You got way too excited by the fact Vince was the one eating your pretty pussy for you to be any other way. That is, if you're not straight with a curiosity about making love to girls too." Kelly was nodding. "This is still our fourth conversion, but it's definitely not our first full conversion."

Magan was grinning evilly up into Clarabelle's face from her spot still between her thighs and right up against me. Her lips were within an inch of Clarabelle's still slightly dripping labia. "not that that's at all what we're about. But we do so love finding curious girls and making sure their first time is as magical as ours weren't. We try to make them all like Briget's first time she told us about earlier with Babette."

I looked over at Briget where she sat firmly wrapped in Kelly's arms and sitting right against her crotch. Kelly was obviously treating her to a long drawn out finger-lashing right there against my other side from Magan. "Oh God," She groaned happily, "That is still one of my favorite memories! She was supposed to b babysitting my sisters for the slumber party I was having for my eighteenth birthday where Vince sent me my ring. You know, the one ai always wear?"

At everyone's nods, she went on. "We were playing truth or dare strip poker and we were all pretty much naked since my sisters were asleep by that time. Someone dared her to kiss my pussy right there in front of everyone. They all made me sit right on the table so they could all see, and she did it without even pausing. But she didn't just give me a quick peck down there, she went all the way, pushing her tongue right in and giving me the full French experience! That was the year I turned eighteen and grew all the way up. We were lovers for the rest of the time I was in France and we did everything and went everywhere together. She was the one who invited me to Cannes with her family. My parents and sisters came with us and we all had a blast! I even shared a couple of my boyfriends with her while we were together and she shared a couple of her girlfriends. That was actually how I figured out I was bisexual. Up until then, I thought I was just with her because we were such good friends and we'd had that little experience."

"So how old was she?" Clarabelle asked, "If she was babysitting..."

Briget grinned. "What, you think we were going pedo? She was actually twenty when that happened. I found out later that she was gay and always had been, but she'd been afraid to admit it to anyone except her lovers. I'd thought she was as straight as I was and that that time had been a first for both of us. The girl who made the dare though was one of her ex's and that was why she'd made that dare. She knew, and I guess she saw it in me too. We actually shared her the week before I left to come home. That was my first acknowledged completely lesbian threesome."

"So how did Vince never know you were Bi?" Clarabelle asked, "it seemed totally obvious to me. And how did it take until tonight for the two of you to get together?"

"Well, that's easy enough." I commented in response, "We talked about sex all the time, but we never actually discussed either of our actual sex lives. That was just a subject we avoided."

"It was because we both knew we were going to be together." Briget announced, "But neither of us was ready for that yet. So we didn't discuss anything that might lead to what we wanted to do together. I think we were both afraid we'd ruin what we already had."

I laughed. "it was actually Magan and Kelly's fault! They're always giving out massage oil as presents, and when Briget saw I hadn't even opened the bottle they gave me for my birthday last month, she apparently decided it was time. So she demanded I give her a full body massage and..."

"And you all heard the results!" Briget giggled, "The fact we're all here naked together is their fault too. We were talking about some things we wanted to do, and the subject of a naked pool party for nude day came up. After that, we decided to call the girls and invite them out here to share in our good news."

"Oh, I love it when one of our Ideas gets the results we wanted!" Magan crowed happily, "So, Kelly baby, your idea for passing out massage oil as presents has shown its first obvious success!" With that, she leaned forward and ran her tongue deliberately up and down the full length of Clarabelle's slit and perinium from her rosebud all the way up into her bush before she really got serious!

Clarabelle was seized by an immediate orgasmic spasm and arched her back dramatically as her mouth fell open in a full throated moan that echoed around the pool deck. The crackle of her spine as she arched was just as obvious and her legs sprang wide apart. Just to stir things up, I pushed my hand down into Magan's slick bald pussy and began torturing her clit under the water's surface. I could see Kelly grinning knowingly at me as Magan herself straightened and thrust her breasts out in front of her. Both Briget and I dove on those gorgeous D-cup tits, each of us taking one of the nicely erect buds into our mouths and sucking and tonguing for all we were worth.

After a minute though, we both noticed Clarabelle starting to sag as her sexual energy started to fade with the loss of Magan's attention. We let Magan go back to what she'd been doing to Clarabelle and turned on one another. When our ecstatic kiss broke, Briget hummed, "I want you to share Kelly's pussy with me! That's always been my wildest fantasy. I wanted to find a man I could share the women in my life with in the most intimate ways possible."

123456...9