Briget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling happily, I began to gently wake her back up by continuing the massage. Doing this, I spent several long pleasant minutes just stroking the long length of her powerful smooth and sexy thighs. All the way from her perfect ass to the backs of her knees. I knew she was awake again when her ecstatic moans started back up. "I love how vocal you are when you're feeling good baby." I commented happily, "It lets me know I'm doing my job right. And your voice is so sexy when you're turned on like this. Those moans of yours are really turning me on and in exactly the right way."

"That's okay." She replied, "I'm getting just as turned on by the way you're touching me! And let's not even talk about the way you just made me cum so hard! If that's the kind of attention I can expect from you, I'm going to marry you. And right now, I don't give a damn if that thought scares the hell out of you!"

I couldn't believe myself when I realized what I was saying when I said, "We might as well just start planning our wedding now then. You've mentioned getting married twice now and the thought didn't even make me twitch. In fact, it kind of made me feel good! Do you really want to get married this soon? Because I'm perfectly willing to discuss it now."

She rolled over immediately, reached up, and pulled me down into the most passionate kiss I've ever received from any woman. When it broke several minutes later, we were both panting heavily and she answered, "Fuck me now and let's talk about it in the morning!" then she was pulling me back down into another soul searing kiss as she spread her legs wide and wrapped them around my hips as she pulled me over on top of her.

If she'd given me any freedom of movement at all, I could've pulled back enough to get inside her easily. But she had me wrapped so tightly in her thighs, that her rocking hips were only grinding her clit into my shaft and making a wet squelching sound that was known the world over as the sound of a very wet and excited woman. Realizing that all she could think about right now was her onrushing next orgasm, I decided I'd help her along and began pumping in time with her efforts, dragging the length of my shaft along her clit in what was apparently exactly the right way. If she hadn't drowned her scream in another passionate kiss, the whole complex would probably have heard her. I realized my bedroom window was open at that moment when I heard Kelly and Magan laughing out in the courtyard between our back yards. It was a favorite hangout because of the giant live oak that stood in its center and spread more than two hundred feet across. It was a monstrously gnarled thing probably a thousand years old that'd had dozens of seats screwed into its roots where they extended far enough above the ground, with dozens more attached to branches where they too drooped down and snaked along the ground. There were dozens of tables set up to take advantage of these seats and most days saw quite a crowd of our little community's retirees spending their free time enjoying the day's warmth without being driven indoors by the burning sun.

I realized Kelly and Magan probably had heard us anyway with the window open like that, and I couldn't help laughing at the thought. She understood what I was thinking immediately and laughed herself. "I left it open so they would hear us. They always hang out there at night, so I knew they'd be there tonight too. I wanted them to be the first to know what was going to happen."

She let her legs relax and her thighs drop open. Then she was pushing me off her and rolling over to get up onto her knees, still on top of the towels too. Okay now, you've made me cum twice now, so I want you to fuck the hell out of me as long and hard as you can! I want you to pound your cock into me like it was a nail and I was a board! I want you to play with my body in all the dirty sexy ways you've ever imagined in all your spank sessions until you fill me up to the gills with your hot cum. Oh, and I hope you like dirty talk like this, because I love doing it while I get laid."

I was caressing her curves as she talked and I climbed onto my own knees behind her. As I was doing this though, I was eyeing our position on it and the bed itself. When I'd moved in here with Jackie, She'd wanted to replace our smaller queen bed with a king since we now had the space for one. My queen bed had been a canopy model and I'd always liked that style, so I insisted that if we were gonna replace my bed, we'd do it my way.

So I designed and built the bed I wanted and we bought the mattress and bedding to fit. So now what I had was a four poster canopy platform bed with underdrawers and thick round corner columns that were all smooth curves to the overhead canopy rails. Jackie had immediately commented that it looked like a bondage fantasy gone wild. I'd gone with the whole gothic boudoir flavor, complete with bed curtains and just for shits and giggles, I'd included the tie down points too. Jackie's comments as I was drawing up the plans inspired this and I thought it was pretty amusing. Since then, I've been slowly adding to the boudoir theme, building new and matching furniture pieces as the inspiration struck me.

Now I was eyeing those solid columns with their smooth curves that would so lovingly support this goddess in whatever positions we might want to try. Reaching over and snagging one of the extra towels, I flipped it out to spread across that corner of the bed and Briget caught on instantly. "Oh fuck yes! I like the way your mind works!" She straightened up and knee walked onto the towel and braced her body against the column, arching her back so her ass was pushed out at me invitingly. That position gave me easy access to her pussy while it also gave me plenty of opportunities to reach anything else I might want to molest. "Now come fuck me baby!" she moaned, I wanna feel your cock stretching my insides and ramming into my G-spot! I'm gonna cum all over you and uhnk..."

I of course hadn't been idle while she was chattering away at me and distracting herself from what ai was about. I'd come up behind her and pushed her knees together to leave her passage even tighter than I knew it was going to be. It would also allow me to spread my knees farther apart around the outside of her own legs to give me that much more stability and control. This position made lining up and pushing in as easy as it could be, so I slowly and gently, but unhesitatingly shoved my full length into her, cutting her ramblings off short with surprise. Of course the reason I loved this position so much was the fact that it did indeed force the man's cock to push and pull directly against the woman's G-spot, and with her legs closed like this, also stretched and compressed her walls around that cock, maximizing sensation for both of us.

The other thing I'd been taking care of while she talked dirty, was to pour a shot of oil into the palm of one hand so I could use the other to position myself. Once I was inside her, she arched her back even more sensuously and pushed back into me hard to take me as deep as she could. I was just deep enough to feel the head of my cock press into the little hollow that was the entrance to her cervix. At the same time, I was moving my dry hand down to collect a little of her natural lubrication and use it to start tweaking and twiddling her clit. I paired that with long slow strong strokes that had my full length running all the way in and out of her, only stopping just before I popped out before sliding back in again to bump her cervix solidly. All of this had her moaning loudly, almost screaming in ecstasy.

The oiled hand I brought up to her massive tits and began massaging and rolling them around, getting them nice and greased up to maximize her pleasure and thereby my own. Once they were good and oiled up, I started concentrating on her nipples and areolas as those were usually the most sensitive parts of any woman's breasts. It was no surprise either when the hand she wasn't using to support herself against the column joined mine there in pleasuring her other breast. Then she lifted that breast and started suckling her own nipple.

She only did this for a moment though before she grunted in surprise. "Wow! Magan said that stuff was flavored, but she didn't say it was so delicious! It's like almond Roca flavored with how jasmine smells! We're gonna have a shit ton of fun licking this off one another! This stuff is now my favorite sex lube!"

"yeah!" I laughed, as long as you're not allergic to almond and coconut oils. Magan has one that says it's Georgia Peach flavored. I wanna try that one out too. So you're not allergic to nuts are you?"

"nope!" she giggled, "I'm glad you're as orally fixated as I am! I felt it when you went so rigid when I was talking about licking this stuff off one another. Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh God! That feels sooo Goooood! Oh God yes! Just keep ramming my G-spot just like that! I'm gonna cum really hard!"

Just to add to the intensity of her orgasm, I started really working her clit over, twisting and tweaking it until she was practically screaming. Then she was screaming out loud as she came as hard as she'd predicted and I could feel her cum flowing over my balls and down both our legs and soaking into the towel. "Wow!" I chuckled, "This is getting to be more and more fun all the time! You didn't tell me you were a squirter! That presents a nice list of possibilities all its own!"

"oh god! It's the way you're fucking me!" she huffed as she was still cumming in massive aftershocks, "When you ram a girl's G-spot and tweak her clit like that, you can make pretty much any girl squirt. Or at least that's what my little French girlfriend Babbette told me. She really liked to use her strap-on on me like that. Your real cock is so much better than a plastic one though! I love the feel of a real cock inside me, and yours is filling me up so full! Oh god! If you weren't fucking me right now, the way you're abusing my clit right now would hurt like hell!"

I was actually surprised she was still letting me play with her clit after she'd cum so hard. Most women in my past experience were way too tender after an orgasm like that to even let me touch them. Briget seemed to be thriving on the stimulation though, and I wasn't about to deny her! I'd actually slowed my thrusts as she came so we could both enjoy the sensations of her orgasm. Now I picked my pace back up, and her pussy locked up tight on me in another aftershock, squeezing down tight around me in a pulsing quivering spasmodic storm. Just as quickly, it was over and I was thrusting back into her again.

It only took a couple of more minutes before it was my turn, and I was determined that she would either cum with me, or before I did. She could obviously feel me building up for it because she started rolling and bucking her hips and she was really getting into my playing with her clit again. I knew she was getting close when her volume started going up again too and I sped up my thrusting in hopes of cumming with her. It was pretty close, but she did cum first. I felt her pussy locking down and pushed myself all the way inside her before I couldn't, then held myself tight against her ass with my cockhead pushing tight against her cervix as she came with a moaning wail I'm sure the whole complex could hear. Then I was cumming deep inside her in powerful surges I could feel all the way into my belly and lower back. Those surges made her grunt ecstatically among her screams as she was still cumming.

We were both sagging against the bedpost as the orgasms left us limp. Somehow, I refused to let myself slide out of her and managed to hold her ass tight against my hips and thus keeping my cock buried inside her as I eased back and stepped off onto the floor. I continued to hold her tight against me as I turned to sit on the bed's edge with her now sitting in my lap, my semi-rigid cock still buried in her depths. I slid us further back onto the mattress, then let us both sag sideways until we were lying spooned together with my upper thigh between hers so I could keep my cock buried deep in her snatch. She seemed to want that as much as I did, because she did everything she could to accommodate me and what I was trying to do. We ended with my head pillowed on the towel she'd been using for that purpose and her head pillowed on my shoulder as she reclined half on her back and half on her side against me.

We lay like that for probably half an hour as we recovered from our lovemaking and relaxed. Then she started rolling her hips and I could feel her getting wetter inside as her excitement built back up. Her efforts had me hardening inside her in very short order, and soon I was fucking her as hard as she was fucking me. That was when I realized that we weren't using any protection. "Um Hey, Briget?" I asked nervously as it had never occurred to me to ask if she was on the pill. Whenever we'd talked about it, we'd just referred to using protection without ever specifying what it was we were using! How that never occurred to me before, I simply don't know. So anyway, I asked. "Briget, are you on the pill?"

She giggled. "I was wondering if you were going to think about that. Yeah, I am. Like I said though, I belong to you now. So if you wanna get me pregnant, just say the word and I'll stop taking them."

It didn't even occur to me to question my own thinking as I asked, "Do you want to have kids with me? I mean do you want it? I don't want you to just do it because I want it. I need to know what you actually want."

She twisted her upper body so that she was looking straight up at the ceiling, then turned her head to look up at me. "Of course I do! I wanna have at least two, but preferably three or four. Oh, and a couple of big cuddly dogs and maybe a couple of cats too. I was talking to your sister Josey a couple of days ago, and she told me the old Peterson place is up for sale. You remember that big old corner lot with all the trees on it? Just around the corner from your parents' place?

She says the house is falling apart and needs to be torn down and completely replaced and nobody else seems interested in it. Your Mom was trying to talk her into putting in an offer on it so she'll move back into town. She doesn't want to of course. She's happy where she is with her husband in Tennessee. They're talking about buying a house out there and putting down roots since that's where his family Is, and it's close enough to your folks for her too."

"So when do you wanna go shopping for an engagement ring?" I asked, no nonsense getting in the way in my mind anymore. We were already talking like we were getting married anyway, so it only made sense to accept the inevitability of the fact. "Looks like we're already decided it's gonna happen, so we should make it official, don't you think? So, Briget Anette Dougherty, will you marry me?"

She giggled happily. "You know don't you that since you asked that while your cock was buried so deep in my tight little cunt, that of course my answer was gonna be hell yes, didn't you? And weren't we just talking about having kids, getting dogs and cats, and maybe buying property together and likely building our forever-home? But I don't wanna buy my engagement ring. My mom gave me hers, and I wanna take the diamond out of that and we'll put it in a ring I want you to make for me like you did this one!"

I could only grin down at her. "White gold or platinum? Or both? And I think we should add a couple of pigeon's blood garnet hearts too. That would make the ring all yours and put a piece of both of us in it."

"okay, That's it mister!" she hissed grinning like she'd won the lottery, "I love you! Not only yes, but fucking hell yes! I wanna tell your parents when we go up there for Christmas, which we are doing you know. We'll call mine from there to let them in on it then too."

"Sounds like a plan." I agreed, "Josey didn't by chance mention how much they were asking for the Peterson place? I was just thinking that we might be able to put in an offer while we were up there this winter. I've got a pretty fair bit saved up and sitting in the bank doing nothing right now."

Her eyes went wide with excitement. "Me too! I've been working this whole time and I was working over my hiatus summer too. I still have around fifty thousand or so. If you have anywhere near that much, we could probably buy the place outright! It's not like property values in that town are going up after all! The only reason that town's still there is all the old people wanting to stay and enjoy their retirements in the country."

Like my parents." I chuckled agreeing with her, "They'll probably be lining up to welcome us back to town just to get some new blood into the area. I could probably make a good living just fixing up the old houses around there for the people who want to keep living in them."

"yeah, and I could probably start up a Psychiatric clinic to support the nearest couple of towns and we could make out like bandits!" Briget allowed, "And you could put together a little side business making and selling furniture and custom jewelry pieces on the side just for fun."

I only nodded my agreement because I was starting to really feel what we were still doing and the smell of that oil coming off her tits was drawing me down for a taste. She groaned ecstatically as I took her nipple and areola into my mouth and began teasing the erect bud with my tongue, nibbling it with my teeth and lips and lifting the whole breast with the suction as I pulled back with my neck. Concentrating on that, I did allow my stroking to slow, but I didn't let it get any softer or shallower. With my left arm holding me up over her, my right was still free to begin tracing the valleys and details of her labia where they stretched tight around my still rock hard cock. I let my thumb explore and tantalize her clit while I was doing that and she was soon rushing toward another explosion.

"Oh Fuck Vince! Don't stop! Oh god, chow down on that boob and thrash my clit!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. It was pretty clear she wanted the whole complex to know what was going on in here. Kelly and Magan were yelling back at us in encouragement, But I knew that not everybody was probably as happy about what was happening and the noise we were making. Still, for the moment I couldn't make myself care. When her body went rigid with her orgasm, I silenced her screams with a passionate kiss and held it until we were both seeing stars and fireworks.

This time I allowed myself to slip out of her and she snatched the towel that was bunched up beneath her to catch the slurry of gooey cum that poured out of her still relaxing pussy. She hopped up and hurried into my bathroom and I heard the water in the shower come on. I followed her in to find her waiting for the water to come up to temperature with the remains of the cum that'd been dammed up inside her all this time still running down her legs, despite the large amount she'd wiped away as it poured free.

I opened the shower door, stepped into the large cubicle behind her and took her in my arms bringing a joyful groan. "Oh, I just wanna rinse this all off of me. Then I wanna go to the spa and go soak for a while. Will you call Magan and Kelly and let them know our plans? And Just so you know, tell them we're coming in naked. That should bring them running!"

I couldn't help chuckling knowingly. "You three didn't by chance just happen to plan all of this, did you?" I moved us both forward under the fall and let the water sluice over us both as I helped the flow wash away the excess oil, not that there was much left. Her skin had already absorbed most of it before we even started the sex play. Still, I wasn't about to let an opportunity to play with her body like this pass, was I?

123456...9