Briget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarabelle got up, then pushed me over into the pile with the other women. "You stay here and entertain these fine women, Especially your little woman there. She's been patiently waiting her chance to get her hands on you again. You should take care of her needs while she's not occupied. Here's a hint. You haven't eaten her pussy yet! She told us that earlier. It's about time you corrected that Since you've now eaten every other woman here. It's her turn I think."

I agreed with her completely. When I turned to look at Briget, she met my eyes with a look of mixed expectation and anxious anticipation. I kissed her tenderly and she met my kiss with more than the passion I'd expected, it seemed like she was everywhere and she was trying to get all of me. I wasn't about to argue with her and began peppering her with kisses all over her face neck and shoulders. Then I was working my way down her chest, trying to kiss every square inch of flesh I could reach.

When I got to her first nipple, her right as it happened, she seized my hair and pulled my face tight into her huge breast. "Suck it hard Baby! Bite it till it bleeds! Then kiss it better!"

I didn't just focus on her nipple, but on her whole areola, suckling hard, then soft, licking and tracing with my tongue, nipping just hard enough to be painful then kissing gently and swirling my tongue all around the rougher texture of the darker puckered skin and over and around her peak. She pulled me in even tighter sighing contentedly. "I so love it when you play with my tits like this! I feel so like a woman, and so loved!"

I kept working her breast over, then switched sides to continue with her other one. She was just as enthusiastic this time as with the first one and I could feel her wetness starting to slide down her swollen labia as she pressed them into my upper belly in reaction to the stimulation I was offering. If I'd had another pair of hands, I'd have been playing with her delicate folds as I massaged and played with her tits. She seemed like she wanted me to keep going here for a while though, so I kept busy, changing my pattern and rhythm to keep up her excitement. "Oh my god Baby, I'm gonna cum! It's been forever since I had a man who could make me cum just by playing with my tits!" if this was making her cum, then I decided she was going to get a surprise. I began by spiraling kisses out over her breast flesh, then spiraling back in to her nipples again. All the while, I was massaging and rolling and bouncing her tits as she began thrusting her hips in excited agitation. A minute later, she was cumming again and this time she just didn't have the energy or maybe the available concentration to keep talking as usual. What I did know was that she was practically streaming her juice down my belly and it was enough that it was starting to form a puddle that was squishing around her ass as she thrust up at me excitedly.

Finally she managed to recover enough of her equilibrium to speak. "Oh my God! Go down on me now, please? I want you to drink from me like a fountain Baby! Make me cum and lick me till I scream bloody murder! Then, when you're all hot and bothered again, I want to watch you fuck Magan one more time!" Magan moaned happily at that suggestion.

She and Kelly were kissing and making out as they watched the action between Briget and I. "I want you to cum deep inside her and fill her up nice and full so she can have your baby. I wanna know for sure there're kids of yours running around somewhere in this world. Then I want you to give me my own!"

I kissed my way down off her tits and over her ribs, then I fanned kisses out across her belly, over and around her navel and tickled it with my tongue. She giggled girlishly and squirmed as I continued down her body. I left deep soft kisses on the inner curve of each of her hip bones as I mixed little kisses and love bites across her lower belly. She came again when I reached her mons and started spreading kisses all around and over it, gently sucking and tonguing each and every inch.

"I've never seen a woman cum just from someone kissing and sucking her mound like that." Kelly observed impressed.

"I told you..." Briget groaned through her orgasmic spasms, "That he is a sex god! That's why I will do absolutely anything he asks me to! Anything! That's why I want to share him with every woman I think is worthy of him. That's why I want him to make your babies for you! Because I love you both and you are definitely worthy!"

"We love you too Briget." Magan murmured in awe, "I didn't know you were so... wonderful! Thank you Briget. I know I can never say that enough, but..."

"We can never say it enough." Kelly agreed sighing happily, "The two of you will always be welcome in our bed."

"my sentiments exactly!" Clarabelle sighed contentedly as she came in carrying a tray full of small plates filled with various finger foods, "I love you too, and you'll always be welcome in my bed too, and anyplace else you want to go with me, or take me too."

"What she said!" Kelly agreed with a giggle, "IN spades and barrels!"

I was still concentrating on Briget's mons at this point and her orgasmic shivers were finally starting to come to an end. I slid the tip of my tongue along the outer crease of her slit, tracing my way around her engorged and pulsing inner labia where they stuck out of her outer lips slightly. This made her shiver even more and she let out a little mewl that sounded remarkably cute and kittenish, but was plainly all lust.

I continued down the length of her slit until I reached her perinium, then I reversed my direction and repeated my performance in reverse. The first time down, I'd avoided her clit where it protruded from under its hood. This time I flicked it mercilessly with my tongue, covering every exposed millimeter as Briget went stiff with another orgasm that I swore was going to take the top of her head off! The orgasmic screech that emitted from her throat sounded like it was going to tear her vocal chords to shreds and she didn't stop screaming her ecstasy.

That was mostly because I didn't stop when she came. Instead, I went to work, licking deep to get the stream of her flavorful juices so as not to let any more get away from me. I'd only tasted her before this on the lips of the other women here. Now I was getting it directly from the source and I couldn't have been happier!

She was a wonderful combination of unexpectedly sweet, orangey tangy, slightly walnut bitter and saltily musky. It was an absolutely intoxicating combination and I was addicted instantly! Magan and Kelly had both been delicious, and Clarabelle had been surprisingly sweet and tasty, but Briget had a taste to match her gorgeous beauty and none of the others could even come close! I couldn't help myself. I attacked her pussy with a will, going for all out orgasmic overload on her part.

"Holy shit!" Clarabelle gasped in awed shock, "He's going to kill her at that rate!"

"yeah," Kelly agreed giggling mischievously, "But she's gonna die a very, very, very happy young woman!"

"I think Briget was right." Magan added to the conversation as they stared, "He is her personal sex God. If every guy could do that to a woman, I'd be having sex with a hell of a lot more guys!" Both other women were nodding enthusiastic agreement.

After that, I completely lost track of their conversation because I was too obsessed with Briget's pussy and the taste treat she was giving me. It didn't hurt either that her grip on my hair as she pulled me in against her was all the encouragement I needed to not stop. I could feel her literally thrashing under and around what I was doing, but she didn't let go, so I didn't stop.

Remembering the way she'd reacted during our little massage adventure earlier and the advice she'd given me while I was eating Clarabelle, I shoved my entire index finger into her snatch to soak it in her natural lubrication. Then I pulled it out and used it to start tickling her rosebud like I had earlier. The result was explosive! It seems I only thought she'd been cumming before! Now she pushed down hard against my finger until it popped inside her sphincter almost audibly. Then I was tickling the inside of her ring and she was screaming silently, gasping in breaths to keep screaming but making no sounds anymore. Then she was spraying cum like a firehose and it was simply more than I could catch!

Then I realized the other three women were pulling me off Briget, who was desperately trying to hold me where I was and where I wanted to be. I cheered internally when she wrapped her thighs around my head trying to hold me there despite our friends best efforts. Then she simply went limp and I could hear all four women panting. Briget loudest and most raggedly of the four, but the others sounding almost as exhausted.

"holy shit!" Clarabelle groaned in awe, "If she hadn't passed out, we'd have had to watch her die in ecstasy! I think I wanna die that way when my time comes!"

"you said it sister!" Kelly agreed, "I think she wanted to die that way now! Did you see the way she was holding on to him with everything she had? I think she was like a heroin addict getting the best fix she's ever had and somebody trying to take it away from her!"

I could only lay there and listen to them talk. I'd been just as wrapped up in what was happening between us as she had, and I had to wonder if we would have gone on until it killed us both. I personally found that I didn't think so, but we might have regretted it tomorrow!

"Oh fuck." Briget moaned as she came awake again, "That was the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me! And I mean absolutely ever! Oh my God, my throat hurts now though! How long were we doing it?"

I was crawling up her body and I took her in my arms as she cuddled into me with a dreamy smile on her face.

"It's not how long you were doing it." Magan observed with a rueful grin, "It was how hard you were doing it, both of you. You looked like you were gonna rip yourself apart and Vince looked like he was literally going to eat your pussy right out of your body!"

"It probably only lasted about half an hour or so all together once he started actually eating your pussy." Clarabelle contributed, "But like Magan said, It was how hard you were doing it. I brought the snacks I promised and we left you some since you were both so busy!" After that, you must both need a recharge!"

"And a long drink of water!" Kelly laughed, "Especially you Briget! I've never seen a woman squirt so much cum without drying up and blowing away! You definitely need to rehydrate! Both of you in fact. I just realized how much Vince has cum too. And sweated too, now I think of it."

At the mention of drinks, Clarabelle produced two one liter bottles of water out of her bedroom's mini-fridge and handed them to my lover and I. It was then I realized just how thirsty I actually was! Briget looked like she was realizing the same thing and we both opened and half drained our bottles. The water was so cold it made my teeth ache, but I chugged it down until I had to stop.

As soon as I lowered the bottle, Clarabelle was feeding me what looked like a tiny perfect little eggroll that was still pretty warm. When I bit into it though, I got a bit of a surprise. It wasn't an eggroll, it was something like a pizza roll. It was still an eggroll skin, but filled with spicey tomato sauce, cheese, finely chopped vegies and slivers of meat! These weren't anything you could buy at the grocery store either. They had to have been hand-made! I looked up at Clarabelle questioningly.

She grinned at me proudly. "They're something I make myself because I don't like the cheap crap they try to pass off at the stores as actual food! There's none of that garbage they put in the store bought stuff. This is all fresh stuff I get from the veggie stand out on the edge of town. I even make the sauce in big batches in my crockpot so I can freeze it in batches and have it when I'm in the mood for Italian!"

Next she handed me a crust of French bread with a layer of garlic butter and shredded parmesan melted inside it. This was no surprise, but it was really good. I picked a roll out of the dish and offered it to Briget who was just finishing something I hadn't tried yet that Kelly had fed her. She eagerly sucked the roll off my fingertips and rewarded me with a kiss to those same fingertips. Then she bit down and a look of pure bliss appeared on her face.

When she'd finished that little treat, she waved off whatever it was Magan was offering her to say, "That's it Clarabelle, you are officially coming to live with us as our sex slave and cook! We'll be rewarding you every night with all the lovemaking and raunchy sex you can stand!" Clarabelle grinned happily at her in reply, but didn't say anything. As far as she knew, it was a joke. I wasn't so certain to judge by the look of avarice in Briget's eyes as she stared at the beauty.

As we ate and drank slowly and relaxedly, I began to feel my energy returning and Briget looked like she was recovering too. The five of us sat on Clarabelle's now sex soaked bedding and chatted, nibbled and fed one another tidbits until everything from the tray was gone. Then Briget turned to me. "so baby, do you think you might have another healthy load for Magan?"

The woman mentioned giggled and turned to me too. "I grinned at them both. "I think I can manage a little something for the lady!" Clarabelle looked as anxious and excited as Magan and I knew she was anticipating her turn too. It's definitely a good thing I don't have this many women most of the time. Or actually ever for that matter! I wouldn't survive it for long.

Magan saw the eager look in Clarabelle's eyes and grinned knowingly at her. "I have an idea. Why don't you give that girl what she's been waiting for all night long? When you're ready to cum, then switch women and cum inside me so I get what I want too. That way, everybody's happy!"

Briget giggled like she'd lost her mind. "Can we record that? I want a live vid of two girls on their knees side by side waiting to get their pussies reamed in turns!"

Clarabelle took that challenge. "How about we record it while you and me sixty-nine like you said earlier and Magan and Kelly do it at the same time! Then he can switch back and forth between us and you can get a real porno shoot! I'll even set up my video camera for it."

"Oh don't tempt me!" Briget laughed, "I'll take you up on that offer! But if you wanna sixty-nine with me while My god fucks your pussy, I'm all in!"

"I can get into that too!" Kelly giggled, "I'm always up to eating my baby's pussy!"

And that was how it went. After a little arranging and getting comfortable, everyone was in position and the two all girl couples were already curling one another's hair. I moved in behind Clarabelle and winked at Briget who was already greedily licking and slurping away between Clarabelle's thighs and was apparently getting just as good as she was giving. She winked back at me and the smile was clear in her eyes as I pushed myself deep inside her lover's passage.

Clarabelle's back arched in immediate ecstasy and I pushed all the way inside until I was hard against her ass. I could just feel her cervix with the tip of my cock and I began slowly, pushing and pulling at a steady rate guaranteed to stir her blood without making her cum too soon. Or me for that matter. Briget though had other ideas and she set to work to bring Clarabelle off as often and as hard as possible. Apparently, my thrusting was only the icing on the cake as Clarabelle immediately went into orgasmic bliss and her pussy clenched down just tightly enough to speed me on my way to Magan's goal.

I could feel myself getting close, so I pulled out of Clarabelle and pushed deeply into Magan who came the moment I penetrated her depths. "Oh, that was too perfect timing!" Kelly giggled from between Magan's thighs, "Magan Honey, you need to straighten up your legs so Vince can fill you up again."

I ran several long strokes in and out of Magan before it had the expected effect and I came harder than I expected. Magan's oh so tight pussy was more than enough on its own, but add in the orgasmic shudders and shivers and the milking action of her pussy itself and I had no chance! I felt like I'd completely emptied myself out into her too and she moaned excitedly at the volume I managed to inject so deep inside her. I just pushed my hips hard against her ass and let my cock stay inside her for as long as she was willing to let me.

After a little while though, Magan lifted and turned her head to look back at me. "hey Vince, if you're up for it, you could do her again and give me some more. She sounds like she'd like that and I know I would. Unless you wanna just keep fucking me? I could go for that too. But I think Clarabelle wants you back."

"Please Vince?" Clarabelle practically begged slightly muffled by her position in Briget's muff, "It felt so good when you were fucking me while Briget was eating me! I don't want it to end yet."

Magan made up my mind for me by starting to fuck back against me and quickly bringing my cock back to life yet again. Then she reached back and shoved against my hip, telling me to pull out of her and go back to Clarabelle.

So I did what they both wanted. This time though, I put more effort into my attack on Clarabelle's pussy. I was putting in long slow strong strokes from every direction I could manage and making sure I hit her cervix on every single one. Briget apparently decided to concentrate on setting her off like a bomb again, and I could feel her sucking directly on the girl's clit like it was a little sucker from the doctor's office they keep for little kids. I also started tickling her rosebud with my fingertip again and soon she was shoving herself back into me to get it inside her too. I still didn't think much of this particular activity, but she was loving it and letting me know it with authority. Keeping my partner's pleasure in mind, I began tickling the inner ring of her sphincter exactly like ai had Briget and Clarabelle exploded, spraying her cum like a faucet all over Briget's face and making her giggle uncontrollably as she tried in vain to catch it all and drink it down.

A moment later it was my turn to cum again and I quickly shifted my attention back to Magan who was ready and waiting for me this time. To surprise her though, I did the same thing I had to Clarabelle and her head popped up and spun around to look back at me with her eyes wide open and her jaw hanging. "Oh Dear God Vince! Do that more! Use more fingers, Please? In fact, if you wanna fuck me there, I want it totally!"

"Uh-oh, Vince, you've stirred up her anal fetish!" Kelly laughed, "It comes and goes in stages and you just started a new one big time! We told you about that, I know we did. It was just earlier tonight! If you don't fuck her ass, she's gonna be crying by the end of the night and thinking nobody loves her."

"Yeah, I remember." I replied worriedly, "but like I said earlier, it's not really my thing. I don't..."

Clarabelle climbed up onto her knees and looked back at me. "I have just the thing. Go in my nightstand over there," she motioned with her head toward the right side of the bed from where I was standing at its foot, "And go in the second drawer down. I have a brand new jelly vibe that's just the right size for that kind of play. That's what I bought it for and it's all ready to go. I love a little anal action myself sometimes and not every guy wants to do it, so I have that." She didn't need to say any more.

"When you're done with it with her, you could use it on me too!" she breathed excitedly, "After you wash it off of course."

"Ooooh, miss Clarabelle, you and my Magan are going to have a lot of fun if Dotty's boy Robert lets you!" Kelly cheered between lazy licks up and down Magan's twat where she was still firmly propped up on her knees to keep my seed inside her. My oncoming orgasm had retreated a bit by this point and I decided that I was going to make use of the time and the extra stimulation to build an even larger load for Magan since that was what she was waiting for. Well, now that and the ass play she was unashamedly begging for too.

1...456789