Briget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Magan was alternating between watching Briget sitting on Kelly's face and Clarabelle eating Dotty who was easily twice her age and then some. I took the opportunity to look her over again. She was the only blonde here and she didn't do badly by it either. She's about five five and probably a buck ten or so. Her D-cup tits made her look a bit topheavy, but she carried them well. She too was bald below the neck which made Clarabelle the only one here with pubic hair. Magan was built like a bicyclist, with a truly tiny waist that flared into gorgeously powerful hips ass and thighs that were even more rock solid than my own. Her pussy seemed tiny though, narrow and small, like a little girl's glued to a woman's body with no hint of her inner labia visible at all. If it weren't for her very adult figure, just looking at that would convince someone they were looking somewhere they definitely shouldn't be.

I moved over around her until I was in front of the easy chair making up the third side of this little sitting area and settled into it. Then I reached up, took hold of Magan's hips and pulled her back and down into my lap. She immediately cuddled back into me and began rubbing her ass against my cock as she watched the show going on around us. I slid my hands up her body until they were cupping her breasts with my thumb and forefinger to either side of her perkily erect nipples and she moaned happily. I closed my digits around her peaks and began to roll and twist them as I lifted her breasts by them as well. Her moaning went up in volume and she began rocking and rolling her hips around my cock in her ass crack. I returned the favor by planting kisses up and down both sides of her neck and over her shoulders. She rolled her head side to side to accommodate my kisses as she went on with what she was doing. We both knew it would b a while before I was ready to give her what she and Kelly had asked me for. If anyone would've suggested before that I'd be making love to four different women before midnight and that it would probably be going on all night long, I'd have told them they were nuts. That kind of stuff just didn't happen outside of porn vids or creative writing projects on the net.

Dotty came with a low moaning hiss through her teeth that spoke of ecstasy long denied. "that is a beautiful sound Dotty." I commented, "It sounded like you really needed that. And it was Clarabelle's first time doing that too. It sounds like she's a natural."

Dotty stared down at Clarabelle in astonishment. "You gave me your first? Why me, if I can ask you that?"

Clarabelle smiled up at her shyly. "Because you really are beautiful. When I saw you like that, I really wanted my first time to be with someone like you. Someone so beautiful inside that it matches the outside. Someone with your experience and your loving heart. I just realized it when I saw you there so excited at our story. It just feels right. You know?"

Dotty took her hands and pulled her up to sit beside her. Then she leaned over and kissed the girl like she was a longtime lover she'd missed terribly. When it broke she kept her arms around Clarabelle and hugged her close. "Thank you Clarabelle. That was the loveliest gift you could ever have given me! I'll never forget this, I promise you that! Oh, I so hope things work out between you and Robert!"

"I already know it will." Clarabelle said with clear confidence in her voice, "I couldn't help thinking he would've been perfect for me if he hadn't been married when we met back then. Just the thought of meeting him again has my juices dripping, so I know this is right. I've never felt like that about anyone else before. Somehow too, I knew Beth wasn't the right one for him. There was just something that felt wrong about that match, and I knew it wasn't going to work out. I don't know how, but that's just the way it was."

Dotty smiled at her. "I know everybody always calls me Dotty honey, but I want you to call me by my real name. To you, I'm aunt Dorothy from now on. That was what Henrietta always called me and I loved it. That's what Robert calls me too. Aunt Dorothy I mean, or Auntie Dot! He likes to tell me I'm his favorite aunt after his aunt Henri." She leaned forward again and took Clarabelle into a passionate kiss that looked like it was going to go on for a while.

"I think we just created a new family guys." Magan commented, "I wonder how things're going to work though. I guess we'll just have to wait and see! I'm so happy for both of you guys, and I hope it all works out too!"

By this time, I could feel my manhood coming back to life. Magan noticed it too and hummed happily as she got up, turned around and climbed into my lap facing me this time. "Nuh Uh, you two!" Clarabelle declared as she broke hers and Dotty's kiss. "you two take that to my bed. That chair's not comfortable enough for what you're about to do in it! If you want to get her pregnant, do it right! Take her in a bed and plant that seed deep and make sure it takes. Think like your wife for a minute Magan. She's doing so much to make sure she succeeds. You should be doing the same. Now the two of you get going!"

Doing as we were told, we got up and headed for Clarabelle's bedroom. We were followed a moment later by Briget. "Kelly's fallen asleep and she looks comfy enough to stay that way for awhile. I want to watch him get you pregnant too."

Magan grinned happily at my woman. I'd be glad of an audience! I'm kinda hoping Dotty and Clarabelle will follow us in here too."

"I'll go get em!" Briget volunteered, "They looked like they needed a bed too. It looks like our little Clarabelle is going to get a real education tonight! Dotty's already put some pretty impressive moves on display for our edification!"

"I've always loved that woman!" Magan said grinning, "It was so sad when Henrietta died and she just fell apart. We all thought she was gonna kill herself after that. I'm pretty sure it was Robert like she said who saved her life. I don't know how he did it to tell the truth though, especially with the wicked witch of the south turning everything he did into an opportunity to make him miserable. You should've seen the scene she put on when she caught him talking to Clarabelle! It was absolutely horrible! She was a completely jealous bitch, just like Jackie in fact." She looked at me significantly.

I just smiled at her. "I already knew it probably wasn't going to work, but I had my hopes. Once Briget came back into the picture though, Jackie's true colors came out and I knew. All I had to do then was wait for it. I knew she'd be gone in less than a year, and it was only two months."

Magan laughed. "That was because she knew she couldn't hold a candle to Briget. She just didn't have the equipment! She had a cute little cheerleader's body, but when you put that up against a woman that should've been a lingerie model with the brains and sexy attitude Briget has, no way. She never stood a chance. Besides, she was wrong for you from the start. We could all see it clear as day."

"She's right too." Dotty said as she followed Briget in with Clarabelle's hand in hers, "We could all se it. She was already circling the wagons to keep all the women away from you completely. Remember the way she used to throw a fit every time that girl Anna came near you?"

"Well, as to that," I laughed, "Anna was trying to steal me away from her and she made no bones about it. The fact I wasn't in the least bit interested though should've been enough for her. But that was my first clue things might not work out between us. That and the way she treated her parents when I took the maintenance job here. That told me she was just a spoiled rich little brat. She was definitely too used to getting her way."

"I wish I'd have caught on before I'd ever asked her out. The clues were there even then, but Sheri thought we'd make a cute couple so she made sure it happened. I personally think she just wanted a free place to live and Drew was the usual sucker type she liked. Still, they're still together and talking about getting married, so who knows?"

"Yeah," Briget agreed, "Last I heard, Jackie and Sheri were both trying out for the Miami Dolphins cheer squad and they thought they both had a pretty good chance. I wonder if it'll work out the way they want."

Magan laughed. "I don't think so! Gator to Dolphin? Doesn't sound like a smooth transition to me! I know the animals don't get along real well out here in the river!"

"I told them they should've gone for the Bucs." Briget agreed, "that's closer to home for them and they'd do better up here than they would down in Miami. There they're just another pair of wannabes looking to get a foot in the door where women are a dime a dozen and everybody wants to be a Miami Dolphins cheerleader. Besides, I looked into it, and the Bucs have the better program! Miami's going nowhere these days, and Tampa's at least got a chance."

Magan was grinning at Briget. "you'd better watch out! If Roger hears you talking about his favorite subject like that, he's gonna decide you're the one for him! Then you'll have that dirty old man chasing you everywhere you go and refusing to take no for an answer."

"I know right!" Clarabelle laughed, "That guy is just creepy! And gross too!"

"Anyone who drinks the garbage that man drinks would have to be creepy and gross." Dotty chuckled, "His breath when he comes into the bar is enough to make half the women in the place decide to leave within half an hour. The rest just keep their distance as best they can. If the idiot didn't lose so much money to the owner betting on the games, he wouldn't even be allowed in there."

I nodded agreement, not in the least surprised by Dotty's comments. I never went into that bar anyway since I had no use for sports bars in general, or their artery clogging greasy food. I preferred my favorite English pub where the food was at least somewhat healthy, even if it was pretty fatteningly rich.

Magan had climbed onto the bed and was looking over her shoulder back at me, with her little pussy winking at me like a female zebra in heat and I had to laugh at her antics. She grinned back at me and gave me that come hither look that every man wants to see on a gorgeous woman's face. Briget climbed onto the bed in front of her, moved so her pussy was positioned under Magan's face and pulled her down into it with her hands in Magan's hair. Magan of course didn't hesitate to take the offering as I moved in behind her and pushed my hard cock deep inside her with a rather savage thrust that made her groan ecstatically into Briget's pussy.

It didn't look like Clarabelle's latex mattress cover was gonna get used tonight. Not with things kicking off the way they were already. If we were gonna use it, we should've already been in here to put it on.

Magan always talked about how she liked being really fucked hard, so I was giving her what she wanted and she shoved back into me hard until my hips and her ass were clapping together loudly. I slowed my roll a bit though, and reached around her thigh to start tickling her clit as its tip appeared from between her lips as it engorged fully. With the way her pussy looked, I'd expected her to be tight, but this was a surprise! I'd seen her demonstrate some truly massive toys at a couple of hers and Kelly's sex toy parties, so I hadn't expected to have to force my cock into her like this. She didn't loosen up either and I wondered how she could take some of those gigantic toys so easily. Then I decided it didn't matter. This felt wonderful and I knew I wasn't going to last long fucking her like this.

Her orgasm came on fast and hard and she was giving me her all, even as she attacked Briget's cunt like she was a lioness after a prize hunk of meat. Briget's eyes were rolling ecstatically and she was already screaming her head off as she lay back and let Magan have her the way she wanted.

A minute later, as I was getting back up to speed after Magan's orgasm, Kelly walked in with our fluids practically pouring down her thighs and climbed onto the opposite side of the bed and mounted Briget's face. Briget immediately went to town licking up every drop of our spendings she could reach. Then she was sucking hard on Kelly's pussy, digging her tongue in as deep as she could reach and trying to get everything she could out of the other woman. Kelly just stared at me down the length of both our lovers' bodies and let her amazement show at the ferocity of Briget's attack on her sex. She was squirting buckets onto Brigit's face in less than a minute and Briget wasn't letting her go either.

Meanwhile, Dotty and Clarabelle had moved into a sixty-nine closer to the head of the bed and Clarabelle was on top. Her orgasms were just as noisy as Briget's and the two of them seemed to be trying to form an orgasmic chorus! It wasn't working out well of course with Kelly sitting on Briget's face and thus muffling her voice. Still, it was an interesting sound effect and it looked like we were all enjoying it immensely.

A moment later, it was my turn to cum. I could feel Magan building up to it too, but I wasn't sure she would get there before I did, so I did the only thing I could think of. I intensified my strumming of her little clit. Before I knew it, she was roaring into Briget's cunt and her orgasm was triggering mine. I shoved myself all the way into her and let fly. She immediately stopped fucking me and just let me cum inside her. She didn't even slow down on Briget though and she came screaming and crying with joy right into Kelly's pussy. Kelly had been cumming steadily and repeatedly for more than a minute by this time and she collapsed onto the bed alongside Briget's body and just lay there panting.

"Keep eating her Magan." I instructed, "Briget likes it when you don't stop when she cums. She likes her multiples." Magan went on more tenderly now and Briget shot me a grateful look down the length of hers and Magan's bodies. Then she turned and met Clarabelle's eyes and they kissed, sharing the flavors of Kelly's and Dotty's orgasms between them.

Dotty eased herself out from under Clarabelle and sat up with a foolishly happy grin on her face. She urged Clarabelle to climb on top of Briget and continue sharing their kiss. Clarabelle had no problem taking that advice and went to it with a will.

Dotty eased her way off the bed and stood. "Well, I'm an old woman and I am completely exhausted! Thank you all for the extraordinary evening, and thank you for saving my life. I think I was slowly dying inside. You've all brought me back to life again and I want to live it up while I can. I love you all." She leaned in and kissed me passionately, sharing Clarabelle's sweet tangy and nutty flavor with me once again. I'm off to bed so I can be up early and call my Tracey and Robert. Then I'm going shopping for some new pretties. It's about time I did that again. My collection's been getting a little sparse as stuff wore out or just got old. Its time for a fresh new collection for my new woman!"

With that, she made her way out and we heard the front door close only moments later. There was no way she'd had time to put anything on. I'd have been surprised if she'd even taken her clothes with her.

I was still semi-rigid inside Magan, and she began stroking me back and forth inside her. I knew what she wanted, she wanted me to keep fucking her until I filled her up enough to ensure her own success like Kelly had. My sensitivity had gone down already, so I began fucking her again too. Before long, I was getting hard again and my strokes were filling her with more authority. She'd finally loosened up some and I could move around inside her more. So I started shifting my hips around to change the angles and stimulate her pussy even further. "Oh God yes! Work that thing in me Vince!" she begged, "Oh God, you fuck me so well! I can't wait to see what we have together. And what you and Kelly have together too! We're finally going to have our babies and its all thanks to you and Briget! We are going to love you guys forever after this you know! You are both always going to be a part of our new family!"

Kelly grunted her agreement from her position in the midst of her three way kiss with Clarabelle and Briget. The three of them made a very attractive pile of wriggling and writhing female flesh as they pleasured one another. Magan was admiring the vision they created as much as I was. I could tell by the way her insides were squirming with excitement as she watched them and I continued to fuck her as thoroughly as I could manage.

She was having aftershocks from her previous orgasm and they were starting to build into a yet more powerful crescendo. She surprised me though when she suddenly crawled forward pulling me out of her depths, rolled onto her back and brought her legs and hips up to offer her pouting and obviously stretched little pussy to me from this new position, her knees now resting on her shoulders. I immediately climbed up onto the bed and positioned myself and she groaned happily as I shoved my cock deep inside her without remorse or hesitation, bottoming out against her cervix which was pushed down in this position as her pussy was compressed. With my pubic bone pressed hard against her clit, my cock head was pressed just hard enough into her cervix to maximize her stimulation. I started again where I'd left off, rocking and rolling my hips side to side and up and down and even rotating them in circles to vary the sensations she would be feeling.

"Now you see why he's my sex God, right?" Briget asked knowingly as she looked up from her little menaj, "This is why I've been fantasizing about him practically all my life! It's also why I've never had a successful relationship with a man. I always knew who I wanted, I just didn't have the guts to take him until now. Jesse was so dumb to let him go like that! She'll never find a better man. Not with the way she treats people. I am so glad she's so dumb! Not enough ambition? How stupid can someone be?"

Clarabelle's head popped up. "Wait, that was her excuse? You're right Briget, how dumb can someone be? I'm glad she cleared the way for you though. If that hadn't happened, none of this would be happening either! And that would've been a tragedy!"

I couldn't help laughing out loud. "Well, we've now managed to trash every woman I've been in a relationship with since I came to Florida except Sandy!"

Kelly laughed too. "that's because she was the only one of the bunch worthy of you. She was pretty nice too, but she was destined for her little surfer boy and not you. I could tell the two of you weren't meant to be together even though I liked her. The chemistry just wasn't there between the two of you like it is with Briget. That and Briget's just way sexier anyway! Sandy was cute though and I liked how she wasn't afraid to let it all hang out. Still, you two are better off as friends than you would've been as lovers long term."

"I have to agree." Briget agreed grinning, "I guess I have my own reasons for that we all know though, don't we?"

We all chuckled our agreement at that. Then Magan was cumming again and that was bringing me off too. I shoved myself deep inside her and let it all go. It wasn't anywhere near as much as we would've liked, but it would have to do for now. I'd put out a hell of a lot already tonight, and I didn't think there was going to be much more I could produce without a significant rest period.

Clarabelle plucked a backrest cushion off the floor and pushed it's sloped back under Magan's hips and lower back as I backed out of her. "That aughtta keep his stuff inside you for a while while you get pregnant." She commented, "I still want my chance at him like Briget promised. But I don't want to ruin your chances of getting what you want either. I have an idea. Let me throw something together for us all to snack on while we recover, then we can pick up where we left off. Sound good?" We all nodded our agreements.

1...456789