Bright Sky Beach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without hesitation, Maisie deadpanned, "Ugly vagina."

Heather raised her eyebrows, "Seriously?"

"Don't tell her I told you. Don't tell her about my, um, idea either," Maisie said.

"How do you know?" Amelia asked.

"She told me when we were drunk once," Maisie said, "It's fine. It's just an outie."

"You've seen it?" Heather asked.

"First year playing king's cup. Somebody made a rule that you lose a piece of clothing when you cuss and all Charlotte does is cuss," Maisie explained.

"Especially when she drinks," Heather added.

"Girls, stop. That's not nice and it's private," Amelia chided.

Heather frowned, "You're right, but I still want to know. She's upsetting sometimes."

"Is yours perfect?" Amelia asked.

Heather paused, "It's normal, I guess."

"Hers is normal, too. We all have our insecurities," she said.

The three of them paused and Heather didn't know what to say. It was nice to have the three of them with her. Lying in bed awake with her thoughts would have been terrible, "I'm almost wish it would just get a move on."

"Me too," Maisie said.

"The waiting is killer," Amelia said.

"Look outside," Maisie suggested, "You're tall enough."

"Yeah, alright. It's just gonna be an empty hallway," Amelia said. She got up and walked to the door and looked side to side, "I can't see much. It's a small window. No one is there." She turned around and headed back toward the bed when suddenly the lights in the cell snapped to life and there was a rap on the door and a slot that Heather hadn't noticed opened from the outside.

The three girls gasped, and Charlotte stirred as four clip board clattered onto the floor. An unknown man, presumably a cop, "I'll be back in fifteen to retrieve them."

The sharp crack of the plastic on the cream tile echoed around the hard walls of the cell. The three conscious girls, Amelia standing and Maisie and Heather on the bed, froze while Charlotte, certainly hungover, groaned and covered her head in the dingy green blanket.

Heather knew this was a big moment as their punishments lay written somewhere on the thick stack of paper on each clipboard. "At least the waiting is over," she thought.

"I guess I should get them?" Amelia asked, looking at them.

"Yeah, pass me mine," Maisie said, and Heather nodded in agreement.

Amelia grabbed them and sorted through them. She laid Charlotte's clipboard on her bed and sat down, passing Heather's and Maisie's clipboard to them.

The top page was a cover page with Heather's information and ID which she quickly flipped over. Next was Sergeant Burkes's report which she skimmed, "I observed Miss Simpson-Scott leaving her lane... Partner observed empty alcohol bottles... Sobriety test was inconclusive... subsequently passed breath test... search of car discovered beer and spirits... search of purse and wallet discovered fraudulent identification card."

Burkes's was formulaic and professional, laying out the evidence in clear English. Furthermore, everything was correct. He hadn't exaggerated or left anything out, so she already knew there was going to be no way for her to fight the charges. She flipped past the report and next was a legalese filled charge sheet. It was hard to figure out but Burkes had been spot on about what her charges were going to be.

Each on its own line and paired with the numeric code of the corresponding law, her charges were laid out: operating a motor vehicle while an open container of alcohol is in the passenger area, possession of alcohol by a minor, and possession of a fraudulent identification card.

Heather took a deep breath, knowing that she was about to get to her punishment recommendation. Next to her, Amelia groaned, but Heather tried to ignore her as she continued reading, "Upon receipt of a plea of guilty to the above charges, the defendant will be subject to the following penalty(ies):

J16: The offender will be displayed in a state of complete undress to members of the public for a period of no less than sixty minutes (one hour). The offender will be secured bent at the waist so that their penis, testicles, vulva, and/or anus can be observed by the public for the duration of the punishment.

J23: The offender will be subject to painful punishment to his or her buttocks and upper thighs by application of a leather strap to the above stated area.

Heather's lips quivered as she read the sentence. Her ass was going to be strapped and she was going to be on display bent over with her ass and vagina on display, but she couldn't stop reading yet. There was more. Below the two J codes there were enhancements written in pen:

Enhancement 1: The J23 will be carried out in front of members of the public.

Enhancement 2: An inventory of the offender's clothing will be taken, and their clothing will be publicly displayed with their details during the duration of the J16.