All Comments on 'Bright Sky Beach Ch. 02'

by writingsomethingnew

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We need to witness Jason’s punishment now that may involve also choosing an embarrassing method (instead of a painful one)

slvmstr81slvmstr81over 2 years ago

I love these public punishment stories. It would be interesting to see what "trouble" the girls get into for the rest of their spring break.

irilythirilythover 2 years ago

Good stuff! Have you thought about doing something with forced orgasms?

MrSmith27MrSmith27over 2 years ago

Really loved this story! Especially at the end when Charlotte's sexual arousal forced her to start masturbating after he punishment. What does that really say about her. I also liked Maise being given the public masturbation obtion giving her a choice between pain and the additional humiliation of being a public slut. Adding sexual release into the story greatly enhnced it. Both pain and sexual release create the same endrophins in the body so adding in public sexual relief in conjunction with a painful punishment has great potential.

SmokeBlowerSmokeBlowerabout 2 years ago

One of my favorites of all time and hits all my buttons. I love the different feelings each girl has, even through the limited third person POV. In particular the public exposure and how it's horrifying and exciting to each one of them in their own individual responses. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritingsomethingnew@writingsomethingnew
I appreciate all comments and private messages! If you pass on your email when leaving me a PM, I almost always reply. I especially love suggestions (for both content and style) and feedback so I can continue to grow as a writer and create better stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES