Bring Me To Bed

Story Info
Inspired by experiences with my little angel.
2.7k words
4.28
5.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting in our chair: a nicely aged, oversized, dark caramel colored, leather armchair, after a long day at work. Having a mixed drink, relaxing a bit when I hear the door open and see her come in - my little Angel. Smiling at her as she takes her shoes off, puts her bag down. She smiles back at me as she begins to walk towards me.

Tilting my chin up as she stands in front of me, leaning down to give me a soft kiss. Patting my lap, encouraging her to sit with me. She sits on my lap, her legs across my lap from right to left. Her left arm around my right shoulder, hand on my upper back and lower neck. Smiling up at her, offering her some of my drink. My right arm around her lower back. My left hand softly touches her right thigh as I watch her take a sip and put the drink down on the end table.

"I missed you. How was your day, baby?"

Smiling at me as she begins to lean in, "I missed you too. I missed these lips". Our lips touch, kissing each other softly as our hands begin to roam each other's bodies. My lips come off of hers to kiss her chin softly, slowly kissing lower as she tilts her head back, giving me the access that I want. Turning my head as I begin to more aggressively kiss on the left side of her neck, towards the collarbone and slowly back up towards the back of her ear. Kissing behind it. Softly nibbling on her earlobe before moving back to that spot on her neck that I claim as mine. Grinning as her head tilts back, eyes start to close and her mouth opens slightly. Beginning to suck on her neck. Beginning to mark her as mine and she loves it.

My left hand is turned palm up against her right thigh as I gently graze my fingernails along her leg, creating goosebumps all over her body. Looking up from her neck, her facial expression tells me everything I need to know. Once I'm satisfied with my mark, I softly bite her neck before kissing my way lower, just at the point where her chest meets her neck. I'm kissing all along her collar bone when I hear her asking for our bodies to touch, skin to skin. My hands move to her top, beginning to lift it up as she raises her arms. I toss the top to the side and undo her bra.

She begins to adjust her position, moving so that her knees are straddled on either side of my legs. Facing me. Sitting on my thighs as she begins to undo the buttons on my shirt, one by one until she pulls the shirt up and over my raised arms. She's smiling as she tosses my shirt to the side but before she can do anything else, my hands are already roaming on her upper body, along her sides. Leaning towards her, back to just below her neck, kissing against her chest. My mouth moves lower, kissing between her breasts as I softly graze my fingertips along her sides, making her body twitch slightly. My mouth moves to her breast. The tip of my tongue begins to swirl gently around her nipple, dancing along her areola.

My eyes look up as my lips separate, softly closing on her nipple. Watching her eyes closing, her mouth opening. Her back arching some, pushing her chest to me.

My left hand is on her lower back, touching her right ass cheek. Gently rubbing... squeezing.. almost kneading it in my hand. My right arm around her upper back, keeping her chest close to me as I begin to suck softly. Closing my lips, twisting my head a little bit and pulling back until it softly pops out of my mouth. Grinning as the tip of my tongue begins to softly dart at her nipple, now fully erect. My teeth begin to gently close on the base of her nipple while the tip of my tongue teases the tip in my mouth. I can hear and see her breathing getting heavier. I can feel her body moving, her chest pushing to me, her hips rolling so softly in my lap. Her legs wrapped around my lower back.

My left hand now moves up her back. Both my hands are now on her upper back as my mouth moves to her right breast, immediately closing my mouth on her erect nipple. Closing my lips on the bottom, pulling. Sucking firmly as my mouth comes off and immediately is back on, my head twists a little to the right. The flat part of my tongue begins to lap at her sensitive nipple.

Reading my angel's body, her breathing, her hips rolling, her chest pushed out, I know she's close. I don't stop. My hands bring her breasts together as my mouth aggressively closes on her nipples, one than the other. Sucking firmly. Pulling on them. My tongue teases them as I feel her squirming before she tightens up, biting her bottom lip. Grinning through my teeth with her nipple in my mouth as her body begins to quiver.

Slowing my movements as I watch the first wave move through her. She finally opens her eyes, grabs my jaw with both hands and brings my lips to hers, kissing me deeply. Our tongues dance before she comes off and moves to my left ear. I can hear her breathing hard still. She whispers, "Take me to bed."

I lift us from our chair, her arms around my neck. Her legs wrapped around my lower back. Kissing my neck, my chin, my lips as we approach the bedroom.

I place my left knee on the bed as I lay her down on her back softly. Climbing up and kissing her passionately. Our hands all over each other. My hands move down to her pants. My fingers hooking into them and pushing them, and her panties, down her legs. Pulling them off of her as I sit up on my knees, smiling down at her, sprawled out beneath me. Watching her touching her own breasts. Leaning back down, kissing again as I softly grind my hips against her. Her legs wrapped around my back, pulling the bulge in my pants against her. Kissing me back hard.

I feel her hands moving to my belt buckle, beginning to undo it. Unbuttoning my pants, lowering my zipper and pushing down my pants and boxers as far as she can before I kick them off to the side. My hands reach for hers, bringing them above her head on the mattress. Her legs spread beneath me. Without any guidance, the tip of my cock instantly finds her pussy. Softly rubbing along the slit, up and down a little bit as my mouth lowers to hers. Kissing deeply as my knees inch forward a little bit. My head pushing into her, feeling it. Feeling her warm, moist, snug little pussy beginning to accept me.

Trying to be gentle and passionate even though I'm very aroused and quite erect. My hands land on either side of her body as I look down at her and begin to very slowly push in more, stopping after a few inches. Just holding there, feeling her stretching around me - accepting my cock. Nudging in more. Watching her face. Her eyes close while her mouth opens. After a few moments, her green eyes finally open and look at mine - nodding at me softly. Smiling at her, knowing what she wants. Adjusting my footing as I push more into her, inch by remaining inch until I bury my cock inside of her, balls deep. Her back arches, pushing her chest out and rolling her head back, letting out a low groan as she bites her bottom lip.

Smiling down at her, I hold still - feeling her so snug around the root of my cock. I very slowly begin to circle my hips - deep. She lays there, eyes closed and mouth open, opening up her little pussy to me. I continue to softly circle before the motions begin to move towards forward and back grinding. My pelvis is now beginning to rub up against her clit. My head is deep inside her, rubbing right up against her cervix. I can feel her hips now begin to roll. Her breathing is heavier.

She reaches up with her arms, wrapping them around my neck pulling me down to her. Her mouth by my left ear, whispering, "Fuck me hard, daddy". As she releases her arms from my neck, she rests back against the bed and spreads her legs even more, flexible enough to have her knees touch the mattress. My hands move to either side of her shoulders as I lift my hips, pulling out about half way, and then push in deep, right to the root of my cock. My heavy, cum filled balls rubbing right up against her as I grind more aggressively. Circling against at first but quickly moving to a forward and back motion.

I begin to build a rhythm, thrusting into her at a very specific, controlled pace. Pushing in deep each time, pushing towards the headboard just a little, then back about half of my length before I drive hard and deep into her again. Repeatedly doing this in a missionary style position with her legs spread so wide beneath me. Hitting deep. The room begins to be filled with noises. Her moans. My grunts. The sounds of flesh hitting. The bed beginning to creak.

Seeing her hands begin to roam across her own body, touching her clit with her left hand and her right breast with her right hand. Her sexy, lust-filed green eyes on mine urging me to go harder. Adjusting my footing just a little so I can pull back a little more, nearly to the tip before I push hard into you, stuffing that pussy full of cock. She has to take one of her hands and bring it above her head, helping to keep her body from being fucked up to the headboard.

I can see the look on her face. Her eyes closing again, mouth opening as I drive hard into her repeatedly. It just makes me go faster. Grinning at her as she's about to climax again. Beginning to shake, her chin pointing upwards. Chest heaving. Not breathing for a moment. My clue to push in deep and just hold it there for her while the wave rolls through her body.

Once it does, I help her to move onto her stomach, keeping her legs together as my knees land on either side of them. Lowering myself onto her back with my mouth near her left ear. Kissing behind it as my hands land on either side of her shoulders against the mattress. My hips move into position, my cock needing no guidance to find its destination. My head rubs right at the entrance to her pussy as I softly bite on her earlobe. Slowly pushing forward and in one smooth, deliberate motion, I push my entire length into her. Holding myself there for a moment, keeping it deep as she lowers her head to the mattress, biting at the sheet. My hips begin to grind forward and back slowly with my body weight on her.

"Harder", she releases her teeth from the sheet and yells it out to me. She can't see me, but she can sense the grin on my face with my mouth right next to her left ear. I adjust myself, moving into a missionary style position above her with my arms extended and I begin to drive into her. Steadily, repeatedly, pulling my hips back, just barely leaving my head inside her before I pause for a second and drive her into the mattress balls deep, pushing in and just slightly upwards towards the headboard. I continue to do this.. over.. and over... and over again. Her hands begin to extend out towards the headboard as the thrusts keep inching her forward. Her breathing quickly becomes louder and quicker again as she pushes herself back to me when I drive into her. 

Sitting myself more upright, on my knees on either side of her hips, I rub my large hands along her back from her shoulders to her ass, my cock inside her sweet little pussy. My hands find their way up her back to her shoulders again, but this time instead of coming back down, they slide down her arms. To her forearms and wrists, gripping them. Pulling them back behind her back towards me. Forcing her chin upwards. Gripping her forearms, I begin to drive into her again, forcing her back to arch and her chin to lift. Her moans are turning into groans as I pull her back when I pound into her. Her teeth release the sheets as her mouth opens - no sounds coming out of her. All that can be heard is the sounds of skin slapping skin repeatedly until I can feel her pussy squeezing. Contracting around me as she lets go and cums again. I push in deep when I feel it. Holding there, letting her ride her wave.

Laying on top of her, kissing her neck softly as she comes down. I turn us onto our left side but when I do, she continues to roll us over, placing me onto my back. She brings herself upright, placing her feet on my thighs and brings her hands back onto my chest.  She begins to move up and down my length like this over and over, bouncing her ass off my pelvis.

I bring my back more upright as she brings her pussy all the way down my shaft. Reaching over her body with my right arm, bringing my hand down her pelvis. My fingertips begin to rub at her clit from side as she grinds on me again. Tapping my fingers at it and back to strumming it. Her head leans back onto my left shoulder, groaning against the side of my head. 

I begin to lay back onto the bed, bringing her with me. Her back on my stomach and chest. My hands reach down to her waist and I raise her a few inches above my pelvis and hold her still. I begin to drill up into her, pistoning relentlessly. Rapidly building a very fast, hard, deep rhythm. The room fills with sounds of my balls slapping up against her, our skin smacking, our groans and grunts. She brings her own left hand down to her clit and begins to rub frantically side to side. Her breathing increases, becomes louder until suddenly, it's quiet and her body stiffens. She quickly lifts up off me and I can feel it - she's squirting all over my legs and the mattress.

It turns me on so much I quickly bring her back onto my cock and immediately begin pounding the fuck out of her. She can sense my urgency and reaches down between her legs and begins to massage my balls. It drives me absolutely crazy and the veins on my cock begin to throb. My balls begin to tense and I finally grasp her hips and pull her down onto me and thrust my hips up into her. My cock explodes inside of her. My head is right up against her cervix and I shoot my load deep into her. Twitching again and again until I finally relax my legs, falling back onto the mattress, bringing her body down with me.

As she lays on my back, she leans over to me and kisses my cheek and my neck. She makes her way to my left ear, whispering to me, "I want to taste us." She slides herself off of me and slides down my body to my pelvis. With her green eyes locked on mine, she begins to lick her way up my shaft, enclosing her lips around my head and slides down to the root slowly. She holds there for a few seconds, then closes her lips tightly and brings her mouth up to the tip and off. She winks at me and tells me, "We're not done."