Bringing Her Along Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Present, please.

Most slaves would have snapped to the position, yet this one moved languidly with no small amount of elegance, yet still reacted without hesitation like a true slave.

When she had positioned her hands behind her neck, the small slave went behind her and quick as a flash had the corset removed.

There was a chorus of "ahs" around the room. Her tits were in fact near perfect and they stood up proud. Her stomach was tight and toned. Her skin flawless throughout.

¬- Yes, Ladies and gentlemen, they are quite nice. We've perfected them of course, but they are splendid.

As the Headmaster said this he was cupping and lifting each of the breast in offering to the bidders. But he had not yet opened the bidding.

- And ready and able for any adornments you might like. We have specifically left it up to the new Owner to do with these as they like.

He rolled first one and then the other nipple between his thumb and fingers almost absent mindedly. Like that what's you did with a slave when you were pre-occupied.

Well, in fact, you could do that with a slave!

- I see we have some eager bidders, but it is not yet open. Turn please.

The slave pivoted smoothly on her heels such that she was facing away from the headmaster who then put his hand on her back and pushed until she was bent over at the waist, hands still behind her neck. She arched her back to show off her ass unbidden, as the Headmaster rubbed it to show its near perfection.

The thong seemed to emphasise the ass, as opposed to covering any of it.

The headmaster didn't even speak, he just used his hands in a "see" kind of gesture.

When he released her back she straightened up to her full height and turned back to the headmaster and crowd. With her hands still behind her head.

- There's one more thing

Quickly and efficiently the little slave unclipped tow hidden snaps on either side of the thong and pulled it backwards through her legs and away from her and then left the stage.

She was now standing nude. Shaved and toned and tight and voluptuous and till, somehow, elegant in all her slavery.

Then, she slowly, almost seductively, parted her legs.

And a cock began to appear. She was a he, or a him. The slave was a shemale.

The cock came fully out of its hiding place along with the accompanying balls and lay there, full but not erect. It was a nice sized package. Man-sized.

The hubbub around the room was loud. Much louder than I had ever heard in this august chamber of slavery.

- The bidding is now open.

To numerous thank-yous from the headmaster, the bids came fast and furious, and he noted everyone even as another quickly replaced it.

With his other hand he was tweaking the slave's nipple. Rolling it and tweaking it.

And it was working like he knew it would. Slowly, her (his?) cock began filling and rising from its resting position.

Everyone noticed, of course, and the bidding only intensified.

Within a few minutes of nipple manipulation the cock was at full wood. It was probably the only slave cock in the building that did not have as cockring restraint.

The elegant slave with the hard on stood there calmly as she was manipulated and auctioned.

Apparently, the bidding began to slow. It had to at some point. Even this room only had so much money.

- Sold. Thank you very much. You may take possession her or in the green room.

The slave slowly lowered her arms and placed them behind her back where the headmaster connected them. Her leash hung down between those large perfect tits.

A well dressed, middle aged couple was making their way to the stage, with quiet congratulations trailing in their wake. They were also accompanied by two naked slaves. One female and one male, who were themselves attached to each other by a relatively short chain between their collars.

- Do you remember that couple?

Master was leaning over to talk to Mistress

- They got those slaves at the specialty auction two years ago. They're a married couple.

The new owners arrived on the stage. They stood before the headmaster and the slave. They didn't reach for the leash. They just looked at the slave.

And the slave, soon recognized what was required of her, and she sank gracefully to her knees, leaned forward and kissed the feet of her new owners, one after the other. Only when she had kneeled back, did the mistress reach for the leash. And then they turned and led her off stage, along with their two other slaves.

Their dominance had been confirmed without a word and barely a movement. They now owned the new slave. And everyone, including the new slave knew it

Again, quiet congratulations were offered to the couple as they passed various owners on their way out of the room.

- Well. Well. That concludes our specialty auction for this year. I trust you all enjoyed yourselves. Please avail yourself of the Academy's facilities this evening and we hope to see you back again for this and other auctions and gatherings.

There was quiet applause as he handed the microphone to the petite slave and stepped off the stage and into the crowd that soon joined him.

Our Owners rose to their feet and we followed, but they had only taken a few steps when other owners engaged them in conversation, and we knelt beside them waiting.

There were laughs and embraces and handshakes as our owners caught up with others in their circle. The well-dressed feet came and went as well as the slaves, in various forms of uniforms and restraints, that accompanied them.

There was a sudden quieting of the group above us, and a shuffling of feet and slaves as a new person arrived.

It was the Headmaster!

He greeted everyone but had a firm handshake for Master and kissed Mistress's hand.

- I understand that you have acquired a new slave?

- We are not her owners. We are currently her guardians. We will see where the future takes her and us.

- How very charitable of you to help someone new understand themselves and our community. May I see her?

- Up! Present.

With a quiet gulp, Tiffany rose to her feet and then thrust her chest out and put her feet shoulder width apart. Her hands were still connected to her belt and they stayed there. Her hands clenched and unclenched in nervousness, until she froze them closed for her inspection.

The others had cleared back somewhat so that the Headmaster could inspect this new slave girl.

His stare could be hypnotizing. It could bring about submission just from the piercing blue that penetrated deep into your soul. After a moment of gazing into Tiffany, he began his hands on inspection, saying very little.

He had run his hands over almost every part of her when he returned to her front and stared into her eyes again.

Tiffany, as always with slaves before him, could not and dared not keep meet his eyes. At the same time his hand descended and stroked her pussy. Gauging what was going through her mind. And body.

His hand rose from her shaved pussy gleaming with juice which he studied professionally for a moment before placing it in front of Tiffany's face. She opened her mouth and took it in and lovingly sucked the juice and finger clean.

- You are a lovely and natural slave. And always remember that it is a strength, not a weakness, when you give yourself to your owner. We can perfect what is naturally in your soul.

- Back down where you were.

Tiffany resumed her place at our sides. At our Owners' feet.

- She is splendid. You really have found something there. Any ideas on a plan? Will we see her here?

- We are working slowly along a path. You, sir, will be the first to know when the path leads here.

- Ah. Excellent. Well, do enjoy your evening.

- Thank you. And this evening has been an absolute delight.

And with a slight nodding bow, he strode off to his next encounter. His petite slave skipping after him.

Our Owners spent another couple of hours socializing, moving from room to room, and greeting many old friends. There were dozens of slaves we recognized from parties, visits and our time at the Academy.

Tiffany was presented at least a dozen times as our Owners led us around the various rooms and corridors.

There was of course sex everywhere. Slaves are made to be available that way. And there were various punishment stations where slaves were being punished using various instruments for various reasons. We all avoided further punishment.

It was eventually time for us to depart. Tamara and I were dismissed to get the car. We moved quickly into the slave changing room, sought out the academy master there and, on our knees, asked to receive our clothes such that we could depart.

It was the same master and while we sensed he wanted to work our asses over again, he also understood that it would not be acceptable to our owners.

We were dressed in our uniforms and in the car with little hesitation and we pulled up to the front just as our Owners descended the stairs after farewell words with the Headmaster.

Tamara opened the passenger side as Master helped his Mistress enter the car before he came around to our side, leash in hand and Tiffany following, and climbed into the truck through the door I had opened.

As he got in he handed me the leash.

I took Tiffany to the back, opened the rear door, and the cage door and without hesitation she climbed in. Covered in a blanket I resumed my driver's seat and we moved off.

- Home, please

- Yes, Mistress.

Our owners conversed quietly in the back, and while we listened to hear for commands or directions we also did not eavesdrop on them.

And it wasn't too long before we arrived home.