All Comments on 'Bringing Kiera Home Ch. 03'

by AccidentallyKinky

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HacheemacheeHacheemacheeover 4 years ago

I'm enjoying it! Though I confess I'm disappointed she's drinking less. I really liked that aspect; the reduced inhibitions, lowered cognition, and increased libido of getting good and drunk could really help her embrace her growing fetish. And he could use alcohol to smooth over any reluctance on her part. If she started drinking because she knew it led to some empty-headed little girl time, it would be extremely sexy. But, of course, it's your story and you've gotta write what's most exciting for you.

AccidentallyKinkyAccidentallyKinkyover 4 years agoAuthor
Reply to Hacheemachee

Thank you for your kind comment.

Realistically, having her drink more wouldn't fit with the story. The peeing fetish is his, not hers. She is dealing with a real life debilitating and humiliating problem. Although she's learning to enjoy it, she wouldn't, at least not at this stage, do anything to exacerbate it.

Having him ply her with alcohol to assuage her reluctance would take him from being a supportive boyfriend who is maybe taking some advantage of the opportunity, to a creep who forces his fetish on her by impairing her judgement, and taking her free will away.

She needs to embrace and accept the fetishisation of her circumstances in her own way and in her own time.

Having said that, I do like the idea of having her throw caution to the wind... not caring about the effects of the alcohol and acknowledging her little side more, so I might use that somewhere down the line.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Kiera needs more than Jamie

Jamie is her problem more than the nappies. He's pushing her into failure to thrive.

TechumsahTechumsahover 3 years ago
Well told story

Not typically my type of fetish but the story is very well told. I appreciate any story where a fetish is introduced in a non cruel way. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous