All Comments on 'British Cuckold Marriage Ch. 02'

by Britcuck

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't know how long ago this was supposed to have happened, but the MC at some point would realize how much of his life he's wasted on the useless cunt and he should definitely beat his so called friend to a pulp. Why someone would let a whore diminish their self esteem to the point where this story is, is beyond me.

cwcobblestonecwcobblestone6 months ago

Forget about the anonymous idiot who flamed you -- you're a hell of a writer and I can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very open and good writing. I’d love to hear if know if her new man was rough on her breasts, how raw her nipples were when she gets home. I can imagine her having her husband masturbate as she shows him what she’s like when the other men are done satisfying her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I hope you are just a decent writer and all of this is fantasy. If it is true, get out. Now. You are going to end up alone anyway. The question is when. When you decide or when it suits her and she decides. She is a narcissist that does not respect you and the only way these things can work is if there is respect involved. She is also gaslighting you and erasing you. And you are letting her. Get out. Honestly. The kink is not worth it. Once she breaks your heart and leaves for John Richard or Paul you will have nothing. And I mean nothing. You won't even be able to jerk off thinking about it as your life is going to be turned upside down and you won't see it coming. Get out. You have kids. Think about what is best for them. What type of.relationship they see. They are ridiculously good at picking up social queues. They probably know something is going on though obviously not what is going on or if that is not normal. They will. Get out.

BritcuckBritcuck5 months agoAuthor

Some really kind comments there, which are greatly appreciated. We can't answer questions here , especially to people who post as anonymous ( because how would you know which one we're speaking to 😀) If you want an answer just use the feedback rather than comments . Once again thankyou for the kind messages there and here👍👍👍

joelolajoelola5 months ago

I've contacted you privately I know, but just wanted to make my admiration for all to see.

As far as the the people that disagree with elements of our chosen lifestyle, you can get help at the following address:

www.iLickWindowsAndWearACrashHelmet.com

Pricks!

Keep up the excellent work. You capture the cuck imagery very well.

I'm off for a wank.

Joe

on behalf of J & L xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBritcuck@Britcuck
Professional people. Articulate and attractive. Enjoy sharing true experiences and confessions. The most important sexual organ is the mind.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES