All Comments on 'British Cuckold Marriage'

by Britcuck

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Impo_64Impo_646 months ago

What wife? She has no respect for him! She just stays with him because he is a wimp, he gives her a good life and she still can do all she wants. She is only waiting for a real man to show, to leave her wimp husband for ever, never wanting to see him again! 1*

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

Cuckolding can be a rewarding lifestyle if all parties are on the same page. Humiliation does not need to be part of it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

2 things. First off, when a writer leads with “this is a true story,” it isn’t. Secondly, with a husband like this one the wife didn’t need a pet dog.

phallustinephallustine6 months ago

Ya done good, now do us some more, please.

luvtodoitluvtodoit6 months ago

Please do tell us more.

BritcuckBritcuck6 months agoAuthor

I don't know whether I can use 'comments', on my own story, but hey 'Anonymous' - it actually is true, and the thing is that although dogs are fun , a pet dog wouldn't be supplying a lovely motor car, a designer wardrobe or financing a pretty lavish lifestyle , would it ? 😀👍

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Those of us who crave this can totally understand that this could be a true story…when my wife first said “He came inside me..”, I was instantly rock hard and she knew it..then she just stared at me for several minutes as I couldn’t stop getting harder still…Loved your story..

JT

BritcuckBritcuck6 months agoAuthor

Hey anon JT - you're spot on there and I've got a whole story covering that aspects in mind 🤫

Paul PinesPaul Pines6 months ago

Ignore the trolls. They read a cuckold story, then get the vapors when cuckolding happens.

Really good first effort. I want to read More!

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I had a similar (though not identical) experience with my wife. Initially I had a surge of jealousy, but almost immediately this was swept away by an overwhelming tsunami of sexual longing. I couldn't think of anything more exciting than getting between her soaking thighs, and slowly pushing my engorged penis into her sperm-soaked vagina. When I felt the sloppy wetness sliding up and down my shat it took a super human effort not to ejaculate immediately. But I wanted to make the absolute deliciousness last as long as possible. But when I asked her if she had cum, she said. 'I feel guilty admitting it but I had an enormous climax, I couldn't help it. I'm sorry I'm such a slut" .... at that point I just exploded inside her in an ejaculation that went on and on for about 30 seconds. It was fantastic.

yepsme2yepsme26 months ago

I've never understood how I can be jealous when your wife has had sex with another man, but it is still the most sexually exciting thing ever. I can never wait to get between her leg's afterwords ... and I always have a great orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Get over it trolls…my wife stays with me because I give her the money she needs…but of course we’ve been married too long now, she would get everything…I’ve even seen her search history about “maximizing alimony in divorce”…just reading it made me so hard…

JT

BritcuckBritcuck6 months agoAuthor

There are some great points made there. If you understand the cuckold thing then you know there's nothing to equal the gratification you get from it and I can tell some people do. There's another story up now - part two which takes the situation on to the next stage 🫣

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Just read the story and loved it wishing it would happen to me,wife fast asleep next to me my little 3inch dick rock solid please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

There’s lots of reasons why relationships like this happen. I have a nice 7 inch cock, that 17mm for Europeans and I still love other men being able to fuck my wife. I love her trying to hold him off but not being able to and even thou she knows it’s wrong she eventually gives in letting him have her married pussy.

I suppose it’s the humiliation of him “claiming” my wife and her liking him winning. Coming over our house and taking her out for an evening, bringing her back after he’s shown her off to his friends.

I can’t help loving the nervousness I feel when I go down on her afterwards, wanting to find that she’s still full and finding her pussy swollen as I lick as deep as I can. I want her to be “used goods”, taunting me how he fucks her so good and how much thicker he is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBritcuck@Britcuck
Professional people. Articulate and attractive. Enjoy sharing true experiences and confessions. The most important sexual organ is the mind.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES