Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 11

Story Info
Britnee shows off her new tits in a big way.
17.5k words
4.45
16.4k
12

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gfunk45
gfunk45
254 Followers

This is the penultimate chapter of the story. I will probably take a short break after chapter 12 and work on a few shorter stories in the Britnee 'universe".

*****

Britnee sat on Dr. Ritter's exam table clad only in a small hospital gown. She was bored and tired of waiting. She looked around and hummed quietly to herself, wondering if the procedure was going to happen. After a few minutes, the door to the room opened and Lara walked in.

Smiling, Lara walked over to her and took the stethoscope from her hands.

"Boo, this isn't a toy. What were you doing?" Lara smiled.

"I got tired of waiting so I decided to see what my pussy sounded like." Britnee giggled nervously.

Lara scrunched her face up. "Eww! Look, babe, I know you're nervous but, it'll just be a few more minutes and then they'll give you some knockout drops and when you wake up, you'll have new tits!"

"That's what Debra said. And that was twenty fuckin' minutes ago! I mean, what the f-"

Lara clasped Britnee's hands. "Don't be difficult, Boo. You-"

"Difficult? I'm not bein' difficult! Mama was difficult! I'm just anxious."

Lara chuckled. "Is that why I had to sit on you last night?"

"I just wanted somethin' to eat. And a li'l drink is all." Britnee frowned.

"Yeah, after the doctor told you no food after 10 pm and only water to drink. Difficult." Lara caressed Britnee's cheek. "Boo. It's okay to be nervous. Going under the knife is dangerous. But, the doctor explained the risks, you don't have any allergies to worry about, you've been sober since the wedding and the procedure only takes an hour."

"The only reason I been sober since the wedding is 'cause I'm still hungover from the wedding." Britnee lay her head on Lara's softball-sized, enhanced tits. "We gotta replace that whole carpet. Those stains ain't never coming out."

Lara held her and stroked her cheek. A few moments later, Dr. Ritter walked into the room followed by Miss Tahtaz. They were both dressed in surgical scrubs and caps.

"Ah, Miss Lain! So glad to see you," Dr. Ritter beamed. "How are we feeling today?"

Dr. Ritter's loose surgical pants did little to hide the enormous erection bulging out from between his legs. Britnee smiled and replied. "Looks like we're feelin' great!"

"Ah, Ha! Yes! Well, let's have a quick check and then Miss Tahtaz will get you prepped." Dr. Ritter picked up his stethoscope and checked Britnee's breathing. "Good... good... , excellent! Now, the blood pressure... Very good. Miss Lain, you are in perfect physical condition! Do you have any questions before we get started?"

Britnee looked at the doctor then at Lara then back at the doctor and frowned. "Well, I was wondering... I mean, we already decided on everything... I want 'em shaped sorta teardrop like and you said with the size I'm naturally, we could go with 1000ccs which will make 'em look like they are 5000ccs..., I was wondering if we can start bigger? Like, maybe 2000?"

Miss Tahtaz face lit up and she grinned. Dr. Ritter drew a breath to hide his excitement and nodded.

"Yes, of course! Your skin's elasticity is perfect for this. "I'll make the necessary changes in your file. Ms. Lain? You're about to go from grapefruit-sized breasts to breasts the size of honeydew melons! How wonderful! And with the SmartBoob tech we're dealing with, you'll be able to control the growth and more! By the way, Lara, your updates to the software are nothing short of genius! Thank you again!"

Britnee pumped her fist in the air. "Yes!"

Dr. Ritter smiled. "Now, if you will excuse me, I need to get scrubbed. See you in a few minutes."

He turned and left the room, a growing wet spot clearly visible on his pants. Miss Tahtaz stepped forward with a small tray holding a cup of water and two pills.

"Boo? Why the sudden change? Lara held Britnee's hand.

"Awe, it ain't nuthin'... just, you know the way mama kin say somethin' nice an' it's really mean? She said something the other day 'bout being bigger 'n me and I swear I coulda punched her... so I decided when she and Frank get back from the honeymoon I was gonna show her! So Ima get these puppies as big as I can today!"

Lara giggled softly and shook her head. "Oh, Boo... you two need some serious therapy. Soon."

"Well, I think it's a great idea!" Miss Tahtaz grinned. "There ain't no shame in boobie greed. Heck, I just went 1000ccs biggah last week!" She set the tray down and lifted her scrub shirt over her head. "Ladies, yooz lookin' at 11000 ccs per tit per tit!"

Her monstrous, larger than bowling balls tits stood out proudly from her chest. Britnee and Lara both fought the urge to grab them and kiss them. Debra giggled and pulled her shirt down. The otherwise loose-fitting shirt stretched tightly over her enormous flesh balloons.

"I thought they were bigger," Britnee began. "But, what with all the booze and fuckin' we was doin' at the weddin', well I didn't have time to ask."

"Dat was such a great wedding! Thanks so much fer invitin' me! I had a great time!" Miss Tahtaz grinned from ear to ear.

"You're dressed for surgery. Are you assisting the doctor? Lara asked, trying to take her eyes off Debra's massive, bulging front.

"Nah, I'm the anesthetist. I used to assist but dese get in the way now. Ha! Don't worry though, we hiuh da best soigical noyces in the state. Yer in good hands, shorty. Heah, take dese."

Britnee swallowed the offered pills. "And these are?"

"Just somethin' to make you sleepy. Don't worry," Debra winked. "They ain't no funny pills if yer thinkin' it. Good. Now, lie down and it'll all be ovah befoah yooz know it! I'd give ya a kiss but, you gotta be sterile like."

Britnee nodded and lay back on the table. "Thanks, D. Oh! I forgot to mention, that scene you did with Joey last week? It's the highest-rated boy girl scene on the site! You should see the comments... hilarious!"

"Yeah... okay, well you just relax. I gotta split." Miss Tahtaz grinned at the two busty girls and left the room.

A minute later, a man walked in to move Britnee down to the surgical suite. Britnee tried to keep her eyes open and looked up at Lara.

"Don't worry, Boo. I'm right here. I'll always be right here by your side." Lara smiled down at her lover as the man wheeled Britnee out. As they left the room, she sat down and clasped her hands nervously.

--------

"Yes, Director. The procedure is happening as we speak. Yes. Yes, sir. By this time next week, Britnee will be ours to do with as we wish. Yes, sir. Yours. I meant no disrespect. Yes, Director. For the Uberland!"

Julie set her phone down, wondering why she felt so strange. She felt strange discussing her friend, Britnee, with the Director. She knew why the Director had chosen her to enlist Britnee. She was faithful to the cause, had been raised since girlhood to believe the Director's vision of the future was not only righteous but, necessary. But now, Julie felt that maybe this was wrong. Maybe Britnee wasn't the harbinger of a new age...

Julie also couldn't explain why she was so horny lately. She had already drained her husband's, Rob's, balls three times that morning and she felt like she would explode if she didn't have more cock pounding her wet pussy soon. She had been feeling this insatiable lust for days. Even the no-holes-barred orgy that had broken out at Brandee and Frank's wedding had done little to quench her unending thirst for cock and cum.

Not that she wasn't horny all the time, but this was new. Julie looked into the mirror of her dressing table and realized she was fingering her throbbing cunt.

"This has to stop!" Julie shouted, standing and reaching for her thong. "I have too much to do today and I'm not going to get anything done if I sit here fucking myself all day!"

As she bent to pull the tiny thong up her legs, Julie felt a flush of heat wash over her body as her enormous, round, 90000 ccs tits slap together. "Awww, shit," she hissed.

She reached for her vape pen and took a hit then reached for the Tylenol. She had had a recurring headache for days, another unexplainable something.

"Fuck it!" Julie pulled a thin, stretchy tank-top over her head and tits. She slid a hand under the fabric and pulled her tit up, adjusting it under the top. She repeated the motions with her other huge tit and slipped on a pair of cargo shorts. "There. Now quit thinking about your problems and get to work, lady. You've got a job to do!"

--------

"You've got a job to do!" Tina shouted, thrusting her hips back. "So do it!"

Tina was on her knees and elbows, her perfect, round bubble butt thrust high in the air. She was on a chaise lounger by the pool at the newly renovated hotel. Behind her, Joe stood, straddling the lounger. He was watching his thick, heavy nine-inch cock disappear between Tina's tight cheeks as she slapped his belly with her ass.

"Fuck!" he groaned. "That looks as good as it feels!"

"Jesus, boy!" Tina bounced on his cock. "Don't make me do all the work! Beat that tight pussy up!"

Joe grabbed Tina's cheeks and split them apart, watching her ultra tight cunt muscles drag in and out between her lips they were hugging his cock so tightly. He groaned again seeing her even tighter sphincter winking up at him with every thrust of her hips.

The effect of the visual feast was nothing compared to the feeling of Tina's hot, wet cunt massaging and sucking on his extra thick shaft. Joe could feel every vein in his rock hard cock pulsing as she took it deep in her tight hole. With a grunt, he pumped his hips and drove even deeper into her.

Tina cried out at the sudden hard thrust. "Yeah, white boy! Fuck that pussy!"

Joe gripped her firm, round, ball-like ass cheeks harder and began pounding her pussy, drilling his lead pipe cock in and out. "Fuck! That pussy is so tight!" He grunted.

"You know it is, boy! " Tina pumped her hips back. Slapping her tight ass against his belly as she matched the young stud thrust for thrust.

Larry stood next to Joe, recording the hot action. It had been his idea to do an outdoor shoot by the pool. Early Fall had graced Southern Ohio with bright sunshine and warm yet comfortable temperatures and the afternoon light was perfectly showing the deep, brown hues and smoothness of Tina's supple skin. Joe's pale, lightly tanned skin tones created a stunning contrast that was enhanced by the bright sun and glare coming off the pale concrete of the pool area. The beads of sweat rolling down Tina's amazing ass gave the impression that it was in the 90s instead of the mid-70s, adding to the overall hotness of the shoot.

Tina didn't care about any of this, she was too busy cumming on Joe's huge prick. "Fuck me, White Boyyy!! Fuck my Black Pussyyy!! YESSS!! FUCKIT!FUCKIT! YESSS!!"

Tina bounced wildly on Joe's fat dick, squeezing it harder and milking it with her cumming pussy. Joe flexed his pubic muscles and gritted his teeth, trying not to cum from the exquisite sensations attacking his cock.

Larry tapped him on the shoulder and, without missing a second of the hot, fucking action, motioned to Joe to change his stance. Joe, thankful that Tina's cunt had returned to it's normal, massaging tightness and heat, nodded and stepped onto the chaise lounge, planted his feet on either side of Tina's knees. With his long, thick cunt pounder buried deep in her hungry snatch, he gripped the back of the lounger, lay against her back and resumed fucking her as hard and deep as he could.

Larry knelt behind the lounger, framing Tina's brown, globe like cheeks and wet, pink cunt as it swallowed every fat inch of Joe's cock in his lense. Joe growled and pounded that cunt fast and hard. Tina screeched and yelped with every drilling thrust. Her clit visibly trembled as she took the pounding cock.

Only five foot six inches tall and weighing in at 110 pounds, Joe was proving once again he was a porn stud to be reckoned with. He drilled his extra-thick nine-inch cock into Tina's soaking wet pussy harder. Faster. Deeper and deeper he fucked the petite, black slut. His balls battered her clit with every stroke and her ass cheeks jiggled under the pounding.

"OHH! OHH! OHH! OHH FUCK YESS!! CCCUUUMMMIIINNNGGGG!! FUCK MEEE!!" Tina shrieked, pumping her hips wildly as another orgasm ripped through her. "Make me cum, white boy! MAKE THIS BLACK BITCH CUUUMMMM!!"

Tina's quaking pussy squeezed and flexed around Joe's pummeling cock. The cum slick walls massaged and sucked on his raging flesh. He felt his balls swelling, ready to release their load. His throbbing bloated cock grew harder, so hard it felt like a steel pipe. Joe moaned and glanced over his shoulder at Larry. Larry held up a hand and gave a thumbs up.

"Fuck Yeah!" Joe cried and jumped back, dragging his twitching cock out of Tina's sloppy cunt. With a howl, he pumped his cock once and blasted the back of the lounger with the first rope of cum! He continued ejaculating, splattering Tina's back and round, bubble ass cheeks with a dozen more wads of hot, thick, viscous jism.

"Oh, God! Cover me with your cum!" Tina spun around. "Cover me with that fuckin' juice!"

Joe responded by blasting her face with more cum. He soaked her face and groaned as more jizz belched from his monster cock on to her DD teardrop tits. After another minute or so, it was over. Joe's balls were empty and Tina's face and body glistened with sticky, white cum.

"Goddamn! That pussy is unreal!" Joe grinned, stroking his still throbbing cock.

Tina sat, scooping cum off her tits and licking her fingers. "Mmm, That dick is unreal! How'd such a skinny little white boy like you get such a big, fat dick? I thought you were gonna split me apart with that monster!"

Joe sat down beside her and leaned back, his cum covered nine-inch tool jerking against his belly. "How about we try to split that pussy again"?

Tina lowered her head, taking the pulsing, fat tip into her mouth as she gazed seductively into the camera.

Larry held the shot for a few moments then faded out. "Great job, guys. But, I gotta check on the others."

He walked a few yards away to another chaise lounge. Nomi was reclined with her legs spread wide and up in the air. Irish Rose was kneeling between them, eagerly licking her juicy, wet cunt lips. Nomi was moaning and squeezing her fat, F-cup, enhanced tits. Jed crouched next to the pair, recording the sapphic cunt feast. Larry watched for a moment, fighting the urge to slide his growing cock between Nomi's juicy, full lips. Instead, he walked a few more feet over to another chaise lounge.

This one was occupied by Jayden who reclined with his hands behind his head and a happy grin on his face. He was smiling because kneeling with her back to him was Tiffany. She was crouched over his waist, busy doing squats on his hard, thick ten-inch cock. The tiny, waif-like stripper gripped his ankles and mewled like a cat as she lowered herself on the long piece of fuckmeat.

Eddie stood by Jayden's shoulder, capturing the sex on an HD camera. Tiffany's slim, tiny yet round buttcheeks spread themselves wide open when she bent, giving the camera and, anyone watching, a clear view of her hot pink pussy and tight, starfish anus. Jayden's massive cock looked extra-huge, extra-massive as it split her shiny cunt lips. The hard, fat cock could be seen pressing against her sphincter and colon as it traveled up her tight pussy.

Larry nodded as he watched. He dropped his shorts as he watched and stroked his growing erection. "My God, that shit looks so good," he muttered.

Jayden groaned and rested his hands behind his head. "Fuck, I love my job," he grinned. "Look how big my fuckin' dick looks!"

Tiffany began bouncing on his lap, taking every inch of the heavy, ten-inch cock in and out of her swollen, impossibly small cunt. Her mewls turned to high pitched whines as she pumped herself full of dick.

Larry checked the battery life on his camera and shrugged. "She looks hungry."

Jayden laughed. "Get you some, bruh!"

Needing no further encouragement, Larry move to the foot of the lounger and stroked his cock over Tiffany's face. Tiffany looked up between yelps and glared sexily up at Larry. She took his hard cock in both hands and stroked it with a slow twisting motion. Larry watched her through the LCD screen on his camera.

"Mmm, you brought me lunch," Tiffany teased, looking up with eyes half-closed.

Take a bite," Larry stepped closer.

Tiffany moaned and licked the precum from the tip. She moaned again and took the fat cock head into her mouth. Larry smiled and looked at Jayden. "I love my job."

Jayden grinned back. "So do I, buddy. So do I..."

He filled his hands with Tiffany's tiny buttcheeks and slowly thrust his hips up, feeding her tight, wet cunt.

--------

The room Julie was in had only one light fixture. At least, only one that Julie could see. She sat at one end of a small conference table under that one light. A man sat at the other end, shrouded in darkness. He was tall, from what Julie could make out, and broad-shouldered but, his features were obscured by the shadows.

"It's been a week, Ms Loendowsky, or should I say, Ms Juggs." The man's voice boomed out.

Julie looked down. "Yes, Director."

"And the progress with our subject?"

"She... Britnee has recovered well from the procedure and will be displaying her new tits in a few days when she returns to work at the club."

"Very good. And the indoctrination is going as planned?"

Julie hesitated. "She... she, um... well, she is a very strong-willed girl."

The Director slapped his hand on the table. The sound made Julie jump in her seat. "That is why we developed the pheromone enhancer! That is why you were supposed to seduce her! To break her will and mold her into a compliant little bimbo for our movement!"

Julie began to respond but another hard slap on the table silenced her.

"Silence! I have listened to your excuses for far too long. The little slut has thrown our timetable into chaos. I've been very patient with you. I've allowed your little strip club business to flourish. It's been a good cover. I've even allowed your extracurricular activities... they have been most... informative... but now? You sit here and try to make more excuses? No more! This ends now!"

Julie trembled, fearing the worst. Beads of sweat formed and rolled down the deep cleavage of her enormous, enhanced tits. She whispered, "Please, sir. I'm loyal. Loyal to the cause... to the Uberland!"

She raised her head, looking directly at the Director. Trying to will her shaking hands still, she pulled her shirt up and over her head, exposing the massive, round tits she loved so much.

If the Director smiled, she could not tell. Instead, he clapped his hands. More light filled the room. Julie realized the room was much bigger than she had thought. The Director, however, was still enclosed in shadows.Julie sat, confused and filled with fear.

The room was bare except for the conference table. The walls and floor were gray, featureless concrete. Featureless except for two drainage holes spaced a few feet apart in the middle of the room. The walls were covered with large, red banners featuring the symbol of the New Aryan Order; a white circle with two Nazi sigils crossed by an arrow that greatly resembled a phallus. A very large phallus.

On the wall opposite the door Julie had entered, was another door. The Director clapped his hands again and the door opened. Through the open door marched twelve men clad only in military-style boots. They marched in and stopped, turning towards the table and stood silently at attention. The men were all young, tall and handsome. They were the same or nearly the same height and weight, broad-shouldered, slim-waisted with strong arms and legs. Their muscles were developed to a degree that would make any professional bodybuilder green with envy. They all had blonde hair and blue eyes.

gfunk45
gfunk45
254 Followers