Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twelve men also shared one more thing... large, throbbing, circumcised cocks that jutted out from their pelvises fully erect. Each cock was at least nine inches long and were as thick or thicker than Julie's wrist. Thick, long, pulsing veins coursed the length and girth of each cock and their heads drooled dollops of precum that dripped onto the bare floor. Each fat cockhead was tattooed with the same red, white and black symbol of the tapestries on the wall.

Julie felt her fear began to melt away, replaced by the familiar warmth of sexual lust. She also felt the strange, unnameable feeling she had felt in recent days. A feeling that everything she knew, everything she had been raised to believe was wrong.

"Ms Juggs," the Director began, "You shall assume the position. I feel you are in need of some much needed reconditioning. After today, I believe you shall be ready for the final phase of my plan. As long as you pass this next test."

Julie rose and stepped back from the table. She unzipped her short, tight skirt and let it fall to the floor. Wearing only a pair of knee-high boots similar to the boots of the young men, she walked slowly to the men in the middle of the line and knelt. Her fear was gone. The strange feelings taken over by cock lust.

The Director continued, "These are my Uber Soldaten. Mein "Waffen Schwantzen Alpha". They are my command brigade. The fiercest, strongest, most virile of my army of super studs!

"Achtung!" the Director shouted, turning towards the men. At once the twelve men snapped to attention.Their cocks instantly grew harder, thicker, longer and snapped upright towards the ceiling.

"This little slut is your next mission. She needs training. She has lost focus. You will spend the next `six hours re-educating her as to the righteousness of our cause. Use her for your pleasure. There is nothing she will not do for you. Show her the superiority of the Aryan Supermen! Take her! Take her and fuck her. Fuck her until she remembers how vital our cause is! Not just for me... For the Uberland! Begin."

Twelve voices shouted, "Sieg Heil!" Twelve erect cocks grew more rigid. Julie looked up at the thick, pulsing cock in front of her and whimpered with lust. She closed her eyes as she felt a hand on the back of her head, pulling her to the angry cock.

The Director leaned back in his seat, touching the tips of his fingers together. A slow, twisted smile crept across his face as he watched the proceedings.

--------

"I'm tellin' ya, man... I ain't so sure about this." Joe shifted nervously in his seat.

"Ah, shit, boy! It ain't nuthin'," Jayden replied, shifting the truck into third gear. "We just payin' our respeks is all. I mean, hell, it ain't like we never walked in on them unannounced like wherefore they was private like."

Joe's face screwed up in a frown as he tried to translate Jayden's words into English. "Yeah... but, Britnee been so mean lately, like, I know she still recovering from the surgery and all but, Damn! She be throwin' shit and punchin' Larry in the gut..., I still think we should text her at least."

"Fuck it!" Jayden turned into the trailer park entrance. "We here. Now don' tells me you ain't been wantin' to get yer dick 'tween them new titties she gots last week like they was juicy watermelon balloons!"

"Joe shrugged and felt the bulge in his pants. He sighed. "Yeah, but... you goin' through the door first."

"Holy shit! They are so fucking big!!" Britnee traced her fingers over her new, 6000 ccs each tits as she gazed at them in the mirror. "Shit! My nipples are so sensitive!"

Lara stood behind her and wrapped her arms around Britnee's waist, pressing her own 1500 cc each tits against the smaller girl's back. "Mmm, that's the SmartBoobs at work. While you were recuperating, I expanded a little. How do they feel?"

"Like I'm the luckiest girl in the world," Britnee replied. "I love it when you press them against me. Awe, Boo! Ain't we the best fuckin' big titty bitches what ever walked the earth?"

Lara grinned and looked at Britnee's new, enhanced breasts in the mirror. Britnee's tits were the size of large, honeydew melons and shaped like melons, perfectly round but not spheroid. They were more oval, teardrop-shaped with her tiny, pebble-sized nipples sitting perfectly at the apex of the forward curve. Her new breasts projected forward from her chest at least eight inches. No scarring was visible as Dr. Ritter had made the incisions for the insertion of the implants under the lower swell of her boobs.

Lara placed her hands over Britnee's and squeezed. "Yeah, Boo. We are the baddest, big titty bitches on the planet! Or, we will be soon..." She giggled. "Hey, can you imagine us dominating Julie and Debra when we grow bigger than both of them?"

Britnee giggled then snorted. "Ha! That'll be so cool! Yeah! We gotta go bigger than them!"

She twisted out of Lara's grip and turned, embracing her future wife, which wasn't easy as her new tits jutted out so much and Lara's Bacci ball sized tits were in her face. She nuzzled the perfectly spheroid boobs as she pressed against her lover.

"You goin' bigger?"

Lara held Britnee's face in her hands. "Yes." She lowered her head and kissed her blonde friend deeply.

They stood, kissing and massaging each other's huge, fake tits. As things began to heat up, there was a loud banging on the front door.

"Shit! Who the fuck... Gimme a shirt..." Britnee scowled and turned, reaching for a shirt. She overbalanced and fell forward. Lara grabbed her arm and prevented her from hitting the floor. "Fuck! That keeps happening!"

Lara stifled a laugh and handed her a hoodie. "It's the implants. Your center of gravity is now in your tits! You gotta learn to adjust."

"Britnee pulled the hoodie over her head and grumbled. "Laugh at the girl what just had surgery... center of gravity..." Her fist emerged from a sleeve. "I'll center yer gravity..."

Lara shook her head, chuckling. "Bring it, shorty." She slipped on a pair of pants.

"What the fuck you want?" Britnee threw the door open. She stepped back and unclenched her fist when she realizedJayden and Joe were standing on the step. "Awe, fuck... it's just the usual idiots. Well... git in here!"

The two well-endowed losers shuffled through the door. "Hey, Britnee," Jayden began. "How's things?"

He and Joe stood, looking down at their shoes.

Britnee frowned. "How's things? Things is great! Why you here?"

Britnee's hoodie was a 2XL men's top. It should have hung on her tiny five foot frame almost to her knees but, with the addition of her new, ultra big tits, the heavy material stretched tightly over her huge chest making the shirt a small. The hem bare covered her navel.

Jayden felt his cock growing as he spied her bare, uncovered pussy. "Umm, well... we was umm, well..." He shifted his feet. "We umm..."

"Dude," Britnee shot him an annoyed lok. "Why the fuck you actin' all shy and polite and shit? You only do that when you want sumpthin' so, spit it out!"

Jayden looked up and frowned. "Ain't nuthin' wrong with bein' nice is all."

Britnee shook her head. "Dude, as many times as you've had your tongue in my ass and you actin' all nice like we was just introduced? I know you want somethin'!"

Jayden looked hurt. "See? I comes in here like a friend and this is how you treats me! You ain't like this to Joe an' he's always polite like and shy!"

"Joe is always polite cuz his mama raised him right! You just want something from me and are too afraid to ask!"

Lara was sitting on the couch watching the exchange and trying not to laugh out loud. "They want to see your new tits!" she called out.

Britnee rolled her eyes and turned to the kitchen. "Oh, for fuck's sake! Well, come on in... You realize yer both gonna see these tits plenty or are the two of you too stupid to remember we make porn around here. Here."

She handed the two studs a beer each then held one out to Lara.

"Breakfast of champions," Lara giggled.

Britnee noticed the bulges growing in the pants of the two hapless men. "Boo? Think I oughtta?"

"Like you said, Boo, they gonna see 'em eventually." Lara grinned.

"Yeah... but first..." Britnee chugged her beer down, setting the empty can on the coffee table. She sank to her knees before the men and started pulling at their pants. "Get them dicks out! I ain't tasted no cock in a week!"

Her expert hands unzipped their flies and yanked the pants down. A moment later, Britnee had two huge, pulsing, rock hard cocks in her hands. She tugged on the thick slabs of meat. "Gimme that thing, she grunted, looking up at Jayden before swirling her tongue around the bloated tip.

Britnee wrapped her lips around the fat cock and took it to the back of her throat, stroking Joe's heavy cock as she sucked hard. She then turned her head and repeated the maneuver on Joe's, stroking Jayden's now throbbing prick.

Her pussy was juicing up as she went back and forth, sucking one cock then the other. "Fuck! I'm horny," she gasped, diving onto Jayden's ten inches. She sucked it down her throat then pulled back, licking her spit off the shaft. "Boo? You want some?"

Lara shrugged. "Why not? Beer and a protein shake. It's what's for breakfast."

She set her beer down and joined her lover, kneeling in front of Jayden as Britnee shifted closer to Joe. "Hi, Jay! Britnee's always crabby before her morning booze."

She took Jayden's long, fat tool in her hands and pumped it slowly, smiling up at him. Jayden smiled back and reached for the back of her head. Lara felt his fingers in her hair and leaned in, licking the precum drooling from his flared piss hole.

Britnee suckled on Joe's cock head, sucking down the clear precum as she tried to wrap her fingers around the wide girth of his nine-inch prick. She swallowed then pushed her cornrows back over her shoulder. "It's true. I am crabby. Hi, Joe! How are you this fine morning?"

Joe looked down with the goofy, awestruck grin that had been on his face since he came to work for Britnee. "A whole lot better than I was a few minutes ago! I just gotta say, boss, that it is a pleasure working for you and being allowed in your home like family."

Britnee giggled. "Why, thank you, Joe! Ya see a little courtesy goes a long way!"

She slapped Jayden's thigh then proceeded to take Joe's enormous cock all the way to the base. It took a bit of effort as Joe's cock was as thick as her forearm. Britnee held him in her throat, enjoying the feeling of his precum sliding down her throat. She then sucked her way slowly back up to the tip.

"Mmm... that's good cock." Britnee moaned, breathing deeply. She gripped the throbbing tool in one hand and began sucking on it while rubbing her dripping pussy with the other.

Lara was sucking hard on Jayden's cock as the tall skinny stud held her head still and fucked her face. She had remembered to put on pants that morning and had a hand shoved inside the waistband, rubbing her own hot cunt.

Jayden's cock was banging the back of her throat. Lara moaned around the spit coated shaft and opened her throat, letting Jayden slide deep. He groaned as his balls smacked her chin and the soft lining of her throat caressed his cock.

Joe was thrusting his hips, feeding Britnee's lust for hard cock. She took it deeply, relishing every inch. She and Lara throated the huge pricks, sucking and licking every hard inch, growing hornier by the minute.

"Oh My God I Love Cock!" Britnee shouted and dove on Joe's balls, sucking one of the fat nuts between her lips. She mashed her nose into the soft, spongy flesh connecting the sac with the base of his cock and breathed deeply. The heady aromas of cock and sweat and precum filled her senses. "MUuwahlll! I love it! Tastes so fucking good!"

Britnee slobbered all over the heavy nut sack as she rapidly jerked Joe's fat cock. With a free hand, she pushed his hip, motioning for him to move closer to Jayden. Jayden was moaning and watching Lara lick up and down the sides of his enormous, veiny shaft. The raven-haired beauty slurped on the hot flesh and pushed Jayden towards Joe.

Britnee licked her way back to the tip of Joe's cock and turned to kiss Lara. They swapped spit and stroked the two hard cocks, rubbing them against each other.

"Mmm, Boo! I love suckin' dick!" Britnee groaned, kissing and sucking on the bloated cockheads.

"Me too, Boo!" Lara moaned, lapping up some precum and sharing it with her lover.

"Oh, fuck..." Jayden groaned, feeling his cock growing even harder. "They is kissing with our dicks in their mouths!"

The horny girls continued kissing and sucking on the drooling, pulsing tips as they stroked the long fat cocks. "Come on, guys, give us your cum!" begged Britnee, looking up with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, you big dick studs," Lara pleaded. "Feed us that hot cum! We need it so bad!"

Britnee ran her tongue over the soft, sensitive flesh under Joe's tip. "Please? Only a couple of big, hot, studs like you can give us what we need!"

"Big, strong studs with heavy balls full of cum!" Lara teased Jaydens tip with her tongue.

They knelt, stroking the huge, throbbing cocks and teased the soft flesh with their tongues while gazing, pleadingly up into the two men's eyes. The two studs groaned as they watched Britnee and Lara work their cocks. The feeling of their expert fingers and tongues was almost painfully exquisite.

"Ahhhh shit..." Joe moaned and felt the cum surge up his shaft. His first blast ejected from his cock into Britnee's open mouth, hitting her tonsils.

He ejected more cum, filling Britnee's mouth to overflowing. Jayden erupted into Lara's mouth. She clamped her lips over the belching tip and sucked down load after load of hot spunk.

Britnee gulped down Joe's cum and opened her mouth for more, never taking her eyes off his. Joe filled her mouth again, groaning at the sight of his jizz flowing over her lips and down her chin.

Britnee and Lara turned their heads and kissed, open-mouthed, sharing cum loads and letting the thick liquid drool down onto their hoodies. They continued jerking the loads from the two studs' cocks, splashing their faces and tops with jizz.

Lara giggled as she felt the cock in her hands soften slightly then looked up at Jayden. "Ain't nothing like a little morning wood, is there, babe?"

Britnee kissed Joe's cock and rose to her feet. "Thanks, sweety! I needed that! I ain't drank no cum fer a fuckin' week!"

Jayden grinned and helped Lara up. "That was great and all but, we still ain't seen nuthin' o' them big ole titties you guys now has, boss!"

Britnee wiped her face with a towel. "Yup! That's the Jayden we all know and love! I knew you was just here to get yer hands on my new tits!" She grinned at Lara. "Shall we?" Lara nodded. "Sit down, boys! We'll give ya a show!"

"First, we need some refreshments." Lara retrieved more beers from the fridge while Britnee rolled a blunt and passed it around. When everyone was feeling good and refreshed, Lara stood, facing the young men on the couch.

"Okay, now," she began, "You know I got my tits pumped up with 1000cc of cool silicone gel, right?"

The men nodded. Lara pulled her hoodie over her head and dropped it to the floor. "I recently expanded to 1500 ccs each as you can see." She stood with her hands on her hips and proudly thrust her chest out.

Jayden and Joe stared at her tits with obvious lust. Lara giggled and cupped her perfectly spheroid tits in her hands.

"Now, as you know, last week Britnee had her tits inflated. Stand up, Boo."

Britnee joined her friend, giggling at the two horny idiots sitting on the couch. Her 2xl hoodie hugged her body, showing the outline of her massive tits. She winked and shimmied, causing her chest to jiggle slightly.

"Britnee's tits were already the size of mine naturally, so she had 2000 ccs expanders implanted and overfilled to 4000 ccs. That's 4000 ccs each."

"Woah..." Joe muttered, his eyes growing wide.

"So in effect," Lara continued. "She now has 6000 ccs of plastic goodness in each tit. Baby? Show 'em the goods."

Britnee snickered and gripped the hem of her top. She slowly pulled it up to the bottom of her new tits then, up over the soft skin to just below the nipple. The looks on Jayden and Joe's faces were priceless.

Britnee turned away from the men and pulled the hoodie all the way off before turning around and facing her audience.

"Ta-Daaaa!" She exclaimed, raising her arms over her head.

"Holy shit!" Jayden shouted.

"They're fucking huge!" cried Joe.

Britnee giggled again. "This weed is good. Nah, boys, I ain't as big as Julie. Or Debra. At least, not yet. Take a good look!"

She stood, proudly displaying her new tits. They jutted out from her chest at least eight inches and were at least nine inches in diameter. They sat high on her chest, the upward and outward slope starting just under the crease where her arms met her shoulders. They sloped out and down in a long parabolic curve. Her tiny, pebble-sized nipples were placed dead center at the apex of that curve. The total shape of her new, huge tits was that of a pair of flesh covered honeydew melons... perfectly round yet almost teardrop like.

"Well?" Britnee posed with her hands on her hips. "Whatcha think?"

Jayden sat stunned. His jaw reaching for the floor. Joe mumbled something and stroked his fat dick. Both studs had raging hardons and were completely mesmerized by the sight of Britnee's massive tit-flesh.

"I think they like 'em." Britnee turned sideways.

"As you can see," Lara stifled a laugh. "The project several inches from her body."

Britnee turned again and bent low at the waist. Cupping her new tits in her hands. "And, they don't hang so much as project. They keep their shape no matter what position I'm in."

She turned and leaned back like she was doing the "Limbo". Her huge, round, fake juggs shifted to her sides, not losing a millimeter of their enormous round shape.

"Now, how would y'all like havin' yer dicks between these bitches?" Britnee pushed her tits together, creating a deep cleavage.

"Shit!" Joe hissed. "I'm gonna bust again!".

"Me too, bruh!" Jayden pumped his huge dick in both hands. "You got us all hot and ready, you teasin' bitches!"

"Y'all the bitches!" Britnee stood facing the desperate studs. "You all come over here, wakin' us up from our beauty sleep and wantin' to see our titties... and, ya can't even say thank you! What ya think, Boo?"

Lara was busy pulling her pants off. "I'm thinking they should at least have the courtesy to fuck our brains out with those big, hard cocks they're jackin'!"

"My thoughts exactly," Britnee replied. She turned and knelt on her knees and elbows. She reached back and smacked her round buttcheek. "Y'all need to say thank you and say it like you mean it!"

Lara knelt next to her, laying her head on the floor and reaching back with both hands to spread her ass cheeks wide. "Mmmhmm! Do it, you big dick motherfuckers. Thank us with your dicks!"

Jayden and Joe almost leaped over the coffee table to kneel behind the two horny sluts. Joe wasted no time plunging his nine-inch cock into Britnee's wet cunt. Jayden did the same to Lara. Britnee groaned as the fat cock stretched her pussy wide and deep.

"Oh, yeah! Fuck me, you skinny, little bastard!" Britnee pumped her hips back to Joe's pelvis.

Joe grabbed her by the waist and thrust forward, pounding his huge tool in and out of her hot, sopping wet hole. The only thing he liked as much or more than Britnee's huge tits was watching his hard cock sliding between her perfect, thick buttcheeks.

Jayden was plowing Lara's cunt with a vengeance. His twisted, curved prick savaged her pussy, causing the tall, slender girl to moan with orgasmic pleasure.