Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britnee was slapping her fat tits together. "Whew! Got carried away there... So, whadaya say? You ready to pound yer meat the way these guys are gonna pound my holes? You ready to shoot yer wad the way these studs are gonna shoot all over me? You ready to cum like you never came before the way these guys are gonna make me cum over and over and over?"

Britnee glared angrily into the camera. "Then let's get it started!"

Lara stepped back, zooming out. Behind Britnee on the large, plush, sectional sofa with chaise lounge sat her crew. Jayden, Eddie, Jed, Joe and, Larry. All five were naked. All five were slowly stroking their huge, fat cocks. All five were ready to fuck and be fucked by the tiny, five foot, 98 lb, GG-cup, blonde, cornrow braided, ultra mega busty, slicone enhanced porn queen of the MidWest.

The shoot had started after Britnee, Lara, and the boys had enjoyed a few rounds of drinks, weed, and cocaine. Lara and Larry and Jed had spent the better part of an hour photographing and video recording Britnee and her new tits for Britnee's softcore, enhanced breasts, fetish site. Britnee had then taken one of the mood enhancing pills Lara had concocted to heighten sexual arousal, the same pills they had given to Julie on the day she joined the Britnee's porn company. Britnee was feeling extra hot.

She looked back over her shoulder at the studs. "You guys waitin' for engraved invitations?"

The team of studs rose from the sofa almost simultaneously. They surrounded Britnee in a tight half-circle, their rigid, huge, erect cocks slapping against her face and shoulders. Each cock was as hard as a steel pipe and visibly throbbing as Britnee reached up to feel them in her hands.

"Fuck..." she groaned softly. "You boys is ready!" She grinned at the camera. "God help me! I'm a whore for big cock!"

Jayden was farthest on her right, Larry, farthest on her left. Britnee took their cocks in her fists and pumped them slowly while she licked Eddie's then turned her head to lick Joe's. Jed's new twelve-inch monster lay in the crook of her neck and shoulder, beating against her skin.

Jayden, Eddie, Joe, and Larry began fondling her massive tits as she took Eddie into her mouth, sucking hard on the bulging, precum weeping head. Her fists pumped Jayden and Larry faster. She turned and sucked Jed's apple sized tip then took Joe halfway to her throat.

"Oh, God, I'm fuckin. Hot!" Britnee hissed, sucking Eddie's eight inch tool. "Squeeze them! Squeeze my fuckin' tits!"

She pulled on Larry's prick, bringing it to her hungry mouth. "Fuck, I need cock!"

Britnee turned and faced the horny studs. "Feed me that dick, guys! Give it to me!"

She took Jayden deep, sucking the throbbing flesh. Then she sucked Eddie. Then Jed. She slurped up her spit and spit it on Joe's cock before sucking him into her throat. She dove on Larry, gagging herself on his ten-inch railroad spike. She stroked and jacked the hard cocks in her hands as she went to and fro, sucking and licking every hard inch of cock her mouth could find. Thick, heavy globs of spit dripped off her chin and the cocks as she went from one to the next.

Lara positioned her camera where it was needed, over the shoulder, under Britnee's chin, eye level with the hardened cocks. Her camera captured every horny, wet moment.

Joe grabbed Britnee's head as she sucked him and stuffed her willing throat. He banged her hard, his balls slapping her chin. Britnee groaned around his throbbing flesh as she felt her pussy convulse. When he released her she gasped for air.

"Yes! That's how you treat a whore for cock!" Britnee cried just before Larry cut her off with ten inches of dick.

He pumped away at her throat before pulling out so Jayden could get some. Jayden buried his half twisted prick deep in her silky throat and gave her a slap.

"Choke on it, you dirty cunt!" He grinned before pulling out.

Before she could breathe, Eddie was fucking her mouth like a champion cock master. He was the smallest of the group but knew how to fuck like a prize stud. Britnee moaned and slobbered on his hard cock as he used her throat as a cock sleeve.

"Fuck!" Britnee gasped deeply. "That's how you fuck a throat!"

She wiped the spit from her mouth and slapped it on Eddie's cock, stroking it as she slurped Jed into her mouth. Jed held her still and fed her his massive dick. His cock, newly grown to twelve inches stretched her lips wide as he banged against her throat. Spittle drooled out the corners of her mouth, dripping off her chin and jaw onto her supple, lush tits.

"Take it all, you little whore," Jed grunted, thrusting against her face. Suck every inch!"

Britnee felt the tears streaming down her face as she opened her throat and suck the huge cock deeper, deeper, until her nose was slapping his pelvis. Jed held her in his crotch while her throat muscles massaged his throbbing flesh.

Just before she passed out from lack of oxygen, Jed slowly pulled his cock out. Britnee, gasping and shaking with lust, spit on his hard cock and glared up at him. "You dirty motherfucker! You gonna kill me with that thing!"

She grabbed his spit coated prick and turned her head, feeling her pussy about to erupt. "Fuck! I'm gonna CUU-!"

Her words were cut off by Larry who stuffed his prick into her open mouth. Britnee came hard, her moans muffled by the heavy cock sliding into her throat. She bounced on her heels as her pussy convulsed, spraying the floor beneath her.

"Oh, God!! Fuck my face! Fuck my slutty face!" Britnee groaned, cumming again and again as the men used her mouth for their pleasure.

The five massively endowed studs passed her around, fucking her throat and mauling her huge, heaving fake tits as the tiny slut sucked and swallowed their huge cocks. Spit and precum drooled from her lips and their cocks. Her face and tits were shiny with the combined juices.

Lara captured every moment with her camera. For the next twenty minutes, Britnee sucked licked, stroked, throated, swallowed, jacked and spit on every hard cock surrounding her. Only after her third orgasm did she begin to feel her jaws growing sore. Her face was a bright red from the nearly continuous slappin of cocks and balls it was receiving.

"Shit, I need a dick in my pussy! Somebody fuck me! Somebody suck on my titties! Give it to me you nasty fuckers! GIVE IT TO ME!!"

Eddie and Larry gripped her under her shoulders and picked her up. They carried her to the sofa and flung her down onto her back. Britnee cried out with glee and cupped her huge, GG-cup tits in her hands. The horny studs dropped on either side of her and immediately clamped their mouths onto her diamond hard nipples. Britnee groaned and spread her thighs as Joe crouched between them and pushed his twitching, throbbing, nine inch, spit soaked cock into her dripping snatch.

"Yes! Fuck me!" Britnee shouted.

Joe rammed his pelvis forward, drilling all nine inches in in a single thrust! Britnee shrieked and clamped her cunt tightly around the huge cock. Joe groaned and pulled back, leaving the tip inside the molten cunt. With a grunt, he thrust back in, pounding his hips against Britnee's. He thrust in and out, stuffing her full of hard, fat cock. Britnee cried out with each thrust and pumped her ass to meet the invading cock..She clenched her pussy and massaged the extra thick cock as it drilled in and out.

"GODDAMMIT!! FUCK THAT PUSSY!! MAKE ME CUM YOU BIG DICK MOTHERFUCKER!! MAKE ME CCCUUUM-!! YES!YES!YES! AAAIIIEEEE IMA CUMMING!!"

Britnee exploded on Joe's ramrod cock. She jerked and twisted, under the mouths of Larry and Eddie as they licked and sucked every inch of titflesh they could fit in their mouths! Joe continued to pound her pussy until her flexing cunt walls almost sucked the cum from his heavy balls. He finally pulled out only to be replaced by Jayden, who plugged her gaping hole with his ten-inch python.

Britnee's eyes went wide as she felt the new cock stretching her out. "Aww, FUCK!! Do IT!! Fuck Meee!!"

Jayden pounded away, filling her tiny cunt full of hard dick. Larry tapped Eddie on the shoulder and motioned for him to move. As soon as Eddie was out of the way, Larry straddled Britnee's belly and slid his ten-inch tool between her enormous, fake tits. Already cover with oil, spit and precum, Britnee's melon shaped tits need no further lubrication. Larry pressed the massive globes against his pulsing cock and pumped them like he was fucking a pussy. Brtnee exploded under him!

"OOOOHHH FUCKKKK YESSSSS!!" She screamed, cumming On Jayden's thrusting dick! "FUCKING FUCK MEEE!!"

"Fuck! These tits are sucking on my cock!" Larry shouted, ramming his prick faster between them.

Jayden held her thighs and fucked her quaking pussy faster and deeper, pulling her inner lips im and out with his cock. Britnee screamed and wailed from the heavy fucking, losing herself in orgasmic pleasure.

Jayden was about to cum when he felt a tap on his shoulder. Jed took his place. Larry moved out of the way, allowing Jed to step onto the sofa and pin Beitnee's legs back against her massive tits. Lara crouched beneath him to place her camera low, pointing up for a closeup of his enormous cock as it split Britnee's trembling pussy lips.

Jed buried nine inches into Britnee's cunt before pulling out and burying ten, then eleven inches then, all twelve inches of hard, throbbing, flexing cock into her stretched out cunt. Britnee wailed and pimped her hips, fucking the huge cock as hard as she could!

"You bastard!" Britnee hissed, glaring up at Jed through half closed eyes. She gritted her teeth and squeezed his heavy cock with her tight cunt. "Kill me with that thing!"

Jed responded by dropping his weight down, crushing her tiny hole under his foot-long dick! The sound of his balls slapping against her almost drowned out her screams

"FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCKKKKK!! GODDAMMIT! I'M CUMMIN' SO GOOD!! Britnee screamed. Bucking under the weight of the two men fucking her pussy and tits.

"Gimme some of that pussy, Bruh," Larry grunted as he pumped his fat dick between Britnee's tits.

"Get some, Bruh!" Jed pulled his footlong dick from Britnee's gushing hole and moved back.

Larry grabbed his dick and slapped it on Britnee's heaving tits, splashing them with precum, before moving off the sofa. He lifted the cumming porn slut by the waist and threw her onto the chaise attached to the sofa and pinned her legs back. Britnee lay across the seat, her head hanging off the edge. Larry slapped her pussy with his cock, causing her to squirt again, before slamming his meat deep in her flexing hole.

Joe and Jed, moved to either side of her face and smeared their wet cocks over her lips. Britnee raised her head and greedily tried to suck both huge dicks into her mouth. Eddie moved around to stand between Jed and Joe, stroking his hard cock over Britnee's face.

"God, I love cock!" Britnee cried, grabbing a dick in each hand and sucking the bulging, precum pumping head of Eddie's. "I love sucking cock!"

Larry shifted his stance and pulled Britnee's legs over his shoulders. He pounded his cock deep and hard, groaning as her horny cunt milked his thobbing tool. Britnee moaned and cried as she went from one cock to the next, sucking and slobbering and spitting and moaning on the hard cocks like a woman possessed!

Jayden fisted his cock and climbed onto the chaise, straddling her chest and sliding his cock between her huge, bouncing tits! He dug his fingers into the firm, supple flesh and fucked her tits with a vengeance. Britnee sobbed and jerked two cocks in her hands as Eddir stuffed her mouth and bounced down, smashing her face with his balls. He fucked her mouth hard, banging the back of her throat. When he backed out, Jed replaced him, forcing his cock deep.

Larry grunted as he slapped her ass with his balls, drilling his ten inches faster up her quivering, juicing cunt. Joe replaced Jed in Britnee's mouth. He reached down and held her head up as she sucked and jerked his cock. Britnee pulled on Jed's, trying to fit him in her mouth as well. She rubbed the bloated cockheads together, lashing her tongue back and forth as she stroked the massive dicks.

Eddie signaled Larry and moved to stand next to him. Larry released Britnee's legs and pulled out with a loud squelch! Before Britnee could protest, Eddie was balls deep in her hot cunt. He pushed her legs back towards Jayden who released her tits from his grasp long enough to pin each leg under his arms before pressing her huge tits against his equally huge prick!

Britnee came again. And again! Crying and jerking and sucking on hard, veiny, fat cock, she fucked Eddie and took Joe down her throat. Larry moved to her head and slapped her face with his rigid prick. Britnee groaned and went for his huge, fat balls, licking and sucking them as she took the heavy cock whipping.

"MMMlllhhh..." Britnee suckled a heavy nut. "Cockwhip me! Yeah, slap me with them fuckin' cocks! FuckFuckFuck!! Whip me like a fuckin' whore! Use my fuckin' Face! Treat me like the Dirty Piece of Trash I AM!"

She clenched Eddie's cock with her pussy as she begged for more. "Fuck me, you fuckin' bastard! Make me take that big cock! Goddamn, I'm a whore for yer cocks! Make me fuck you and suck you and lick yr assholes!"

Larry grunted and pulled his cock up, Fisting it, he took a step forward and began whipping Britnee's huge, perfectly round tits. Britnee wailed and thrust her chest up.

"Do it! Fuck my fat titties! Them tits is big enough fer two cock!" She grabbed Larry's tight, ass and stabbed at his anus with her tongue! Larry groaned and slapped his cock down between her heavy tits, rubbing his dick on top of Jayden's.

"Yeah, boy! We some titty fuckin' Motherfuckers!" Jayden shouted, plowing his cock deep between her fat tits.

"And Ima Ass Eatin, Trailer Trash Whore!!" Britnee moaned, licking Larry's tiny hole. "Fuck, I love eatin' a hot, sweaty man hole!"

A few moments later, Eddie's cock hit the sweet spot and Britnee erupted with another orgasm! She bucked under the three studs and savaged Larry's asshole with her tongue! Her cunt clenched so hard, she forced Eddie out of her gushing box and sprayed his cock with a flood of girl goo!

Eddie stepped back and squeezed his ccock as hard as he could. "Fuck! I'm about to bust!"

Jayden could feel his balls creeping up as he slid along Larry's cock between Britnee's tits. "Ain't be too long fer me no how, like!" he cried.

"No!" Britnee slapped Larry's ass. "Don't cum yet! Save that shit!"

Larry groaned and reluctantly stepped back, dragging his twitching cock from between her tits and over her face. Jayden's cock jumped up and jerked in the air as he moved to the side. Britnee sat up and grabbed the flailing pricks. She rubbed the heads together and licked them as she looked into the camera.

"Mmm, I love sucking two cocks at the same time. They were about to bust! Were you about to bust? Sitting there watching me? Ready to shoot yer load? All over my big, beautiful, new tits? Well, hold on... don't cum yet... Not til I say!"

She throated Jay's cock without taking her eyes off the camera. "Mmmm... Don't do it..." She throated Larry... "Don't cum..."

Britnee released the two, massive cocks and reclined back on one elbow. Spreading her legs, she planted a foot on the seat cushion and began massaging her huge, silicone filled tits with her hand. "If you don't mind, I need a li'l break..." She slid her hand down to her crotch and split her cunt lips between two fingers. "Just look at my li'l pussy. It's so wet... and them boys are doin' everything they can to wreck it..."

Her pussy flexed slowly, still buzzing from the multiple orgasms. "Folks, if you'll just hang on, you know, pull on your cocks or finger your pussies... I just need a minute to refresh... My makeup is ruined and my pussy is so sore from all those big, hard dicks! Oh, fuck, I think I'm gonna cum again..."

Lara stood slowly, from between Britnee's legs, still filming. "Well, this is unexpected."

"I was gettin' thirsty!" Britnee sat up, rubbing her new tits. "I mean, shit! We was fuckin; for over an hour! I think we could all use a break."

The stud team agreed. Larry went and got drinks and Jed passed a blunt around.

"And besides, my legs were cramping up. You still filming?" Britnee slipped an arm around Lara's waist and looked at the camera's LCD display.

Lara nodded. "Yeah, we'll just edit this stuff out. You want another line?"

"Nah, Boo," Britnee sat on the chaise again. Now where's my mark? Oh yeah... the wet spot. You numbnuts Ready?" She reclined again in the same position as when she stopped for the break. "Hey, hand me that bottle."

Lara crouched between her legs. "Anytime, Boo."

Britnee rubbed her pussy and looked into the camera lens. "We're back! Y'all didn't cum, did ya? Just wait, the best is yet to cum..."

She took a drink from the whiskey bottle and smiled seductively before pouring some onto her enormous, fake tits. "Now, who wants me to ride their big, fat cock?"

Britnee sat up and gazed at the five huge, hard, throbbing cock surrounding her. "Umm... so hard to choose..., Okay! Your up, Larry! Get on the seat."

Larry lay across the chaise, his feet planted on the floor, his ten-inch cock pointing proudly at the ceiling. Britnee moaned softly and swung a leg over his belly, kneeling and reaching back to rub the bulging tip on her dripping cunt.

Britnee groaned with lust as she sat down on the fat dick, taking half the length inside her tight hole. She raised up, leaving only the tip inside then sank back down again. Larry grunted with the strain of holding his orgasm back and grabbed her huge tits. Britnee giggled and rode up and down the massive cock, pushing her hips back to showcase her perfectly round, bubble butt.

Jed and Jayden moved to either side of the chaise and offered their enormous cocks to the horny, teen porn queen. Britnee took a cock in each hand and licked first one throbbing tip then, the other.

"Goddamn, I'm such a dirty slut for cock!" She bent to suck on Jayden's pulsing, flexing cock, slurping up the precum pulsing from the tip. She repeated the process with JHed's twelve inch dick. Back and forth, one cock then the next, all the while bouncing slowly on the huge, thick cock buried in her tiny, dripping, molten pussy. Larry released her huge tits and marveled at the way they bounced as she rode him. He gripped her waist and began to pump up into her. Britnee moaned louder and took Jed to the back of her throat.

Joe kelt on the sofa between the twins and stroked his nine-inch prick in Britnee' face. Britnee groaned and took him in her mouth, bouncing harder on Larry and stroking the dicks in her hands faster. Joe held her head in his hands as she sucked half the length of his trembling cock into her throat.

Britnee sucked her way back and looked up. "Don't be gentle, boy! Fuck my slut face!"

Almost before the words were out of her mouth, Joe's balls were smashing her chin. Britnee choked down the fat prick and sucked the hot flesh. Her throat muscles massaged the hard cock as Joe rammed it in and out.

"Fuck..." Britnee gasped for air. "That's how ya do it, boy!"

Jed wrapped a fist around her braids and stuffed Britnee's mouth. The tiny slut sucked and licking on the footlong tool as she pumped her ass up and down on Larry's fat dick. She jerked Jayden's prick and took Jed deep in her throat, grunting and snorting like a pig in heat.

"Oh God, your so big!" Britnee muttered as she bathed the blunt tip with her tongue. "Who's next?"

Jayden answered with his cock. A cock in her throat, two cocks in her hands, another cock drilling her pussy, Britnee was in heaven. Her tight, clenching pussy rippled around the hot meat pistoning in and out. Larry gripped her bubble butt roughly, spreading her cheeks. SMACCKKK! He spanked her hard as she rode him. SMACCKKK!