Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. I love your dick," Lara groaned. "Give it to me, fucker!"

Britnee's slick cunt walls clenched around Joe's cock and milked it like a hot mouth. The horny stud groaned and pounded his pelvis against her fat ass, drilling her hole deeper. Britnee cried out with every hard slap and pumped her hips faster.

"Do it, boy! Take that fuckin; pussy! Pound that fuckin' shit!" Britnee cried, feeling her first orgasm building deep in her belly.

Joe spanked her ass hard and redoubled his efforts. "That what you want, bitch?" Smack!! "Want my cock in that hole?" Smack! Smack! Smack!!

"YESYESYESSS!!" Britnee screamed! "IMA CUMMINGGGGG!! CUMMMINGGG ON YER COCKKKKK!!"

Her pussy erupted, bathing Joe's balls with hot girl cum! Joe groaned and grabbed Britnee's hips, holding on for dear life as the tiny, huge titted blonde jerked and spasmed around his huge dick!

"You Dirty MotherFucker!! Fucking make me CUM!! YESYESYESSS!! AAAIIEEEEE!! Fuck Me harder! Deeper! Shove That Fat Dick In MY Li'l Pussy!!" Britnee bounced back violently on the huge cock ramming her cunt.

Lara was bouncing on Jayden's prick like a bucking bronco on crack! "I'm Cumming TOO!!" she cried, milking the ten-inch cock as she exploded."OH GOD! DON'TSTOP!! DON'T STOP FUCKING MEEEE!!"

Jayden felt his cock grow harder as he drilled her cumming cunt. He straddled her hips and grabbed Lara's hair in his fists. "Fuck, this pussy what making my cock hard!"

He slammed his hips down, forcing his huge prick deep into her flexing pussy. Lara sobbed and went limp, letting the tall stud use her for his pleasure. Use her, he did. He buried his enormous dick balls deep in her fuck hole as she wailed in orgasmic bliss.

Britnee was cumming again as Joe's balls slapped her clit with every hard stroke. Her deeply tanned, bronze ass had a deep red handprint where he spanked her again and again. She sucked on his huge prick with every thrust, coaxing the cum from his balls.

"SHITSHITSHITTT!! IMA CUMMINGGGG AGAIN!!" Britnee shrieked, cumming so hard she fell forward onto her huge, enhanced tits. Joe's cock popped out of her squirting pussy and jerked violently in the air.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna shoot!" he cried, grabbing his cock and jerking it in his fist!

"No! Wait!!" Britnee cried and flipped over onto her back. She squeezed her huge, new tits together and glared at Joe. "Fuck my titties, you horsecock motherfucker! You know you want to feel these fat titties squeezin' yer dick!"

Joe looked down at the petite blonde. Her long, cornrow braids were splayed out under her shoulders. The lust crazed look in her eyes combined with the sight of her holding her huge, melon-sized tits up was enough to make him blow! He dropped to his knees over her belly and slapped his nine-inch cock on her tits. Britnee shrieked and came again from the heavy blows.

"Do it," she cried! "Fuck my titties!!"

Joe slipped his throbbing cock between her heavy juggs and pumped away, fucking them like a pussy. "Oh, My God," He groaned! "It's like fucking a memory foam cunt!"

Britnee bent her head and opened her mouth, catching the tip in between her lips as Joe slammed the full length of his raging cock between her sweaty tits. The sweat combined with all the cunt juice on Joe's cock made for sweet friction that moved Joe closer to eruption.

"Fuck! I can't stand it! I gotta CUM!!" Joe cried.

Joe's cock erupted, shooting a geyser of jizz through Britnee's deep cleavage onto her face. The horny teen shrieked with joy and took the next blast between her tits. She then released her grip on the jerking, cumming cock. Joe groaned and fisted his cock, aiming the cumming prick at Britnee's massive, round tits. He covered them in hot spunk and painted her face! Britnee cackle with glee and slapped her tits together as she watched the cum fly.

Joe shuddered and fell over onto his back. His big cock slapped against his belly, pumping tiny globs of jizz as his orgasm subsided. "Oh, God," he moaned. "Oh, my fucking God!"

Between Lara's ultra-tight, wet cunt and the sight of Britnee's huge tits being glazed with cum, Jayden couldn't delay his orgasm any longer. "Sorry, babe," he grunted and pulled out of Lara. He straddled Britnee's chest and grabbed her cum sloppy tits. "I gotta get some a these big tits!"

Lara laughed and rolled over next to her lover She licked the jizz from Britnee's face as Jayden pumped his throbbing cock between Britnee's heavy tits.

"Fuck! This is so fucking good!" Jayden plowed his cock through Britnee's thick cleavage.

"Do it, boy," Lara shouted, slapping Jayden's ass. "Fuck them titties!!"

Britnee cackled again and pressed her tits tighter against Jayden's cock. "Jeezus! I can feel his veins throbbing!"

A few seconds later, Jayden's balls began churning out the jizz. It exploded from his flaring cockhead and blasted the girls' faces.

"Yeah, baby! Cum all over us, you big stud, you!" Britnee slapped Jayden's hands away and released his ten-inch cock from its flesh prison.

Britnee and Lara swapped cum kisses as Jayden continued to douse them with hot, sticky jizz. The tall, lanky stud groaned and thrust his hips with each heavy expulsion from his monster cock. Soon, both girls were covered with cum from their hair to their large, impossibly round tits. Cum dripped from their chins and noses and massive boobs. It rolled over their bellies and pooled on the floor.

"Goddamn, Sparky," Britnee laughed. She sat up and shook her huge tits, spraying cum. "That's a cumshot if I ever saw one!"

Jayden fell back onto the sofa stroking his still raging erection. "Boss, I gotta say," he gasped to catch his breath. "You bitches were hot as fuck before... but now... Goddamn! You both the hottest big titty sluts what did here ever walk and suck cock like!"

Britnee and Lara sat, embracing, mashing their big, fake tits together as they kissed. "I think that's a compliment," Lara chuckled.

"For that moron, it's a fuckin' thank you!" Britnee sucked cum from Lara's chin.

A moment later the front door burst open. Jed rushed in a crazed look on his face and a huge bulge in his pants.

"What the fuck," Britnee yelled. "Ever hear of knockin'?"

"Hey, bud," Jay quipped. "Get a load of Britnee's big tits!"

Jed shook his head. "Nevermind that. Get a load of this!"

He yanked his pants down, exposing an enormous erection.

Britnee shrugged. "And? It's not like we ain't never seen it before." She snorted and burst into a fit of giggles.

Jed slapped his forehead in annoyance. No, you assholes! Look! It's bigger!"

Lara knelt close to Jed and grabbed his hard cock. She lifted it and pulled it from side to side, examining it with studied interest. "It does appear to be... hmm... Yeah, it's bigger. Bloody Marys?"

She rose and went to the kitchen.

Britnee's interest was peaked. "Okay, what the fuck is going on.

Jed flopped down in a chair and stroked his cock. "Okay, so, the other day while we was finishing that scene with the new girl what's her name... Rose. Yeah, well, Larry was givin' me shit 'bout a zit he saw on my ass. Dumb asshole ain't like he ain't got zits on his ass... so anyway... I gets outta the shower and I see this acne cream, you know, what Frank uses so, I rubbed some on my ass. And then again the next day like. Fuck, this thing won't go down... Fuckit... So I wakes up this morning and BOOM! My dick's two inches bigger! Hey! Them's some huge ass titties!"

"Thanks fer noticin' dimwit!" Britnee scowled and called out, "Boo?"

Lara returned and poured drinks for everyone. She looked at Britnee and shrugged.

Britnee looked quite pleased with herself. "It was the cream!!"

Lara sipped her drink and frowned. "Boo?"

Britnee chugged her drink. "Frank mentioned the cream awhile back. So, last week instead of sitting around while you was out gettin' fucked on camera, I did some research... It's made by Shroud... So I gave a tube to that chemistry dude you know and one to Dr. Ritter and they say it's got the same stuff what's in the water around here. While you was makin' us money I set up a new company to develop the shit for ED treatment. We're gonna make millions! Jed just proved it works!"

Lara sat, thinking. After a few moments, she raised her glass. "I love you so much, Boo! Here's too fat dicks and makin' money!"

They all cheered and clinked glasses. "Now," Britnee continued. "All you dudes start drinkin' more tap water! And I want you all using that zit cream every day! All y'all! We gonna have the biggest, fattest, hardest fuckin' cocks on the motherfuckin' planet! Oh, I forgot... I named the company "BNL Industries"!

Lara shrugged. "BNL?"

"Yeah... for Britnee n Lara."

Lara's eyes went wide. "Ah, Boo!"

Britnee snorted a line of coke and knelt between Jed's thighs. "I suppose you be wantin' to try out these babies, huh?"

Britnee thrust her chest out. Jed massaged them, filling his hands full of tit-flesh before pressing the huge boobs around his newly enlarged dick. At ten inches long and straight as a steel pipe combined with a girth rivaling a beer can, Jed's cock was a sexual bludgeon. Now, At a full twelve inches and with a girth that made a beer can look like a Red Bull, his cock was a sexual cannon!

"Damn, they feel so good," Jed moaned and began thrusting up between the melon-sized tits.

Britnee grunted and swabbed Jed's cockhead with her tongue as it plunged through her cavernous cleavage. "Fuck, Jed," she replied, "Yer as big as Frank, now! God, I cain't wait to feel this stretching me out! Whadaya think, Boo?"

Britnee looked over her shoulder at her lover. Lara didn't answer. She was seated between Joe and Jayden. Her hands were busy applying Frank's acne cream to their cocks. They were busy worshipping her large, perfectly spheroid tits with their mouths.

Britnee returned her attention to Jed's footlong tool. "We ain't gonna git no work done today..." she sighed. "C'mon, fuck them titties, stud!"

------

"Yes, Director, I can't wait to get my hands on those tits, myself! For the Uberland!"

Julie put her phone down. "Well, it's all set up for tonight. Are you sure you don't have a problem with this, babe?"

Rob ground his hips into Julie's backside and cupped her enormous, 8000ccs tits in his hands. His nine-inch cock slid along her moist cunt lips as he kissed his wife's neck. "No. No problem... I mean..., I don't like the whole nazi thing, being Jewish but... If this makes you happy and it helps the club... And, no one gets hurt!"

Julie arched her back to her husband's lips. "Mmm... I promise... We just want to... persuade her. To join us..." She reached down and teased Rob's cock with her fingers.

She continued teasing his cock, smearing precum all over the tip as he squeezed and massaged her huge, round, fake tits. "Oh, baby! Put it in me!"

Rob shifted his stance and slid easily into Julie's hot cunt. He retained his grip on her massive juggs and slowly thrust deep inside her. Julie moaned softly.

"God, I love your dick. Soon, all men will be as endowed as you, my love."

Rob thrust a little harder. "White men, you mean... Fuck, you're so tight!" His fingers twisted her nipples.

Julie pushed back against him, squeezing her pussy around his cock. "So, you, uhh... want to go ahead with Britnee's idea... Oh yeah, right there..."

Rob rotated his hips into Julie's ass. "Fuck... yes. It's a great idea... Oooohhhh that's good... I mean, what's not to like?

Julie felt her orgasm approaching and pumped her hips faster. "Think of it... Oh God! Harder, baby! Take your pussy!... A room full of girls with big, fat breast implants... Yes! Yes!... making us so much money...I'm so close..."

"And, you could retire from touring..." He gripped her huge, bowling ball tits harder. "Spend more time here... with me... Ahhh Fuck!... I want to do a complete redesign of the club... Fuck!"

"Yes, Baby!! Make me... AAAHHHHH!! CUMMING FOR YOU!!" Julie's pussy went off like a string of firecrackers, squeezing and flexing around the huge dick ramming it.

"Oh, Baby! I love you!!" Rob erupted deep in Julie's quivering pussy, flooding her tight hole with jizz.

They stayed tight together for several minutes, cumming and sharing their juices. Cum ran down Julie's thighs and dripped from Rob's balls, pooling on the floor. Rob released his grip on her tits just long enough for Julie to turn and kiss him deeply.

"I love you so much, baby!" she moaned.

"I love you!" Rob replied, bending to suck her enormous tits. "Goddamn, I can't get enough of you or your tits!"

"Wait til tonight when I do my first show with Britnee... There won't be a dry crotch in the place!" Julie held Rob's head to her chest. "Ohhh... Suck them..."

--------

"Did you see the looks we got back there? Everybody was staring at us!" Britnee laughed and got in the car.

"I knew a trip to the mall would be fun," Lara grinned and gunned the engine before pulling out.

"Of course, the way we're dressed, who wouldn't stare?"

Lara glanced at her friend. "We are dressed like a couple of sluts!"

"A couple of busty, big titty, cock lovin' sluts! Yeah bitches!!" Britnee danced in her seat.

Britnee was dressed in a bright orange tube top that didn't quite contain her GG cup breasts. A full two inches of supple, round flesh was left exposed under the bottom of the fabric. A pair of old, torn denim shorts adorned her hips, so short, nearly half her butt was exposed.

Lara wore a pair of sheer black leggings with a black thong underneath. Up top, she wore a loose, white tank top That stretched tightly over her 1500cc tits. The top was emblazoned with the words, "GOT MILK?".

"There were so many hot guys there,' Britnee continued. "Like, how many phone numbers did you get? Like, I musta got like twenty or thirty! Damn some of them guys had some real nice bulges!"

"Yeah, We sure do attract a lot of studly dudes!" Lara swung the car into the trailer park entrance.

"Tell ya what we do... Call some of these dudes and git them over fer an audition. We could use a little fresh meat 'round here." Britnee sat checking her makeup.

"Yeah, some new dick would be nice...,' Lara dabbed a spot on Britnee's lip. "Not that the dick we got ain't good... we have gotten some comments as well."

Britnee turned. "Comments?"

Lara waved a hand. "Nothing much, just a few on the site... It seems several of our subscribers would like to see some new faces. Do you realize we only have five studs? Not counting Frank."

"Five? Fuck... that is all we got." Britnee pulled out her phone. "Hang on... Oh, Jeez!" She giggled hysterically. "One of them guys just sent me a dick pic!"

Lara looked and snorted with laughter. "Holy shit! That thing looks like a baby carrot! Ha! Guess he's not passing the audition!"

Britnee doubled over with mirth. Her huge new tits pressed her thighs. "Hang on, hang on." She quickly typed. "Sorry, We're vegans!!"

"Ah, be nice. It's no wonder he spends his time at the mall," Lara wiped her brow. "Poor guy... So, you wanna do this?"

Britnee opened the car door. "What? The audition thing? Sure. We'll get somethin' set up tomorrow. Right now, I needs a few drinks and we gotta shoot that scene before my big return to the stage tonight!"

"About that," Lara followed her to the front door. "You sure you're gonna be up for it?"

Britnee grinned. "Oh, hell yeah! A couple of hours of hard dick before work an' I'll be pumped! Besides, the bikini I picked up for tonight is so hot! Ima drain every wallet in the club tonight! By the way... who's shooting the scene?"

"I am, babe. The guys couldn't decide who so I took over."

Britnee turned and kissed Lara on the cheek. "Awesome! I love how you frame me. Your stuff is so hot!"

Lara blushed. "Only because you're so hot!"

-------

Lara crouched on the floor of Brandee's living room. In one hand she held a tablet. In the other, she held a video camera. She was holding the camera to the floor and watching the feed on her tablet.

The lens was pointing up at Britnee's thick, round, perfect bubble butt. Britnee was squatting, naked, over a large, twelve-inch black dildo attached to the floor. Her perfect ass was covered in a thin sheen of baby oil. The dildo was almost three inches in diameter and glistened with a heavy coating of body lubricant.

Britnee lowered her hips, taking the tip of the dildo into her tiny, wrinkled asshole. Her sphincter stretched around the tip. With a lust-filled groan, Britnee lowered herself down, taking the tip and three inches into her colon. She raised herself a bit, then took more of the dildo inside her tight asshole.

She repeated the movements for a few minutes, Taking the fat, rubber cock in and out of her tight hole, going deeper with each plunge. Beads of sweat formed on her glistening ass and she moaned softly as she fucked herself for the camera.

She slid down the massive toy until just a fraction of an inch of the dildo was visible under her globe like ass. She stayed in that position for a moment then flexed one cheek... then the other. She twerked her way up the dildo and twerked back down. She began pumping her hips fucking the dildo harder, faster. Lara pulled the camera back to frame Britnee's lower back and hips as she rode the huge fake dick.

A few minutes of fucking was enough to make Britnee super horny. Lara returned the camera to it's original position. Britnee groaned again and lifted herself slowly off the huge dildo, pausing to show the lens her flexing asshole and dripping pussy. The camera captured every succulent ounce of flesh in glorious UHD closeup.

There was a moment of fuzziness then Britnee's pussy and ass were replaced by a closeup of her wet, neon pink lips sliding down the dildo. She inhaled the thick toy down her throat. Slowly, she pulled herself back up and, with a wickedly seductive glare into the camera, licked the tip with her tongue.

"I love sucking a big, fat cock after it's been buried in my ass." She said, breathily.

Britnee sat back as Lara framed her face. "Hi, folks! I'm back! I kinda wanted a little warmup before the big show today..." She wiped her mouth and licked her fingers. "Now, I know you all been wantin' to see my new tits so first I thought I'd remind you about how awesome and sexy my ass was." SMACKKK!! She reached back and spanked herself.

"Cool? Cool. So without any further to do..." She sat back on her heels as Lara zoomed out. "Here they are folks! Say hello to my little friends!"

She sat, arms at her sides, chest thrust out, grinning as she proudly displayed her new, teardrop, melon sized, perfectly round, high sitting, GG-cup tits for the world. After a minute, Britnee leaned back on her hands, letting her massive tits slide to her sides, two perfect oval flesh orbs that retained their perfect shape as the lay against her torso.

"They sure are somethin' huh? They feel even better than they look, too."

As she spoke, Lara framed her tits from every possible angle. From beneath, in profile from above, behind and above. Closeups, full-body shots, everything in between. When she returned to a front-on angle, Britnee continued.

"I should also say, if you're in the Southern Ohio area and want to see 'em up close and personal like, stop by the club tonight! I'll be premiering them onstage! Show starts at ten pm. And, if you're lucky, you might just catch me dancin' with my good friend, Julie Juggs! AKA "The Boss"!"

Britnee began rubbing her huge tits and pinching the nipples. "Now, for this here scene... well, we wanted to do something special and... the crew couldn't decide who was gonna join me and who wasn't... they all wanna play with my titties... So, I decided to make this a five on one big titty backdoor gangbang orgy! Me and five o' the biggest, fattest, hardest,gnarliest, cum shootin, pussy wreckin' Asshole stretchin' cocks whatever did hit the porn bidnizz attached to five of the hardest, strongest, hole poundin'est studs on this here earth!"