Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God! Fuck Me!! Use me like a piece of fuckmeat!" Britnee slobbered on a hard dick as she tried to catch her breath. "No mercy! Treat me like a fuckin' piece of trash! AAAHHH OOOHHH_"

Joe cut her off with a vicious cock whipping. She tried to suck him into her mouth as he pummeled her face with his throbbing cock. Britnee wailed and came all over Larry, bucking like a wild colt, hot girl cum spraying out from her overstretched cuntlips. Britnee cried and clamped her lips around Jed's steel pipe dick, sucking down thick globs of precum.

Larry was fucking her cunt at a blistering pace. Britnee shrieked as another orgasm racked her body. "Jeezus, she's on fire today," Larry groaned as Britnee's huge, round its slapped his face.

"Fu Fu Fuck me Fuck me Fuck meeeee..." Britnee jerked two huge cocks and licked Jed's spit coated shaft.

"Yeah, you little bitch! Get that dick!" Jed smeared his monster cock across her face.

One cock after another filed Britnee's throat or her hands. Larry' filled and refilled her pussy as he spanked her ass and spread her cheeks wide. Britnee sobbed and came and wailed and swallowed and begged for more.

Eddie, watching from the side, stroked his eight-inch prick, slathering it with a thick layer of precum. He stepped onto the chaise and straddled Britnee's bouncing hips, lining his lead pipe cock up with her ass. With one deep plunge, He sank his twitching cock up Britnee's asshole to the balls.

Britnee screamed loud enough to wake the dead! "MotherFucker!! FUCK ME!! FUCKKKK MY ASSSSS!!"

Eddie pounded his cock in and out of her asshole, wedging his cock in with the ten-inch spike in her pussy. Britnee's muscles reflexively clamped down on the invading pricks and milked the hard flesh.

"Yesss," Britnee groaned, spitting on Joe's cock. "I'm a three-hole nasty slut! Fill me with yer dicks! Fuckin' choke me with 'em!"

Joe obliged her and stuffed her mouth full of cock. "Choke on this, bitch!"

Britnee moaned around the hot flesh. Joe pulled her onto his cock and held her against his crotch as he flexed in her throat. Jayden slapped his cock on her face, waiting for a turn in her asshole.

He didn't have to wait long. Britnee's sucking sphincter worked on Eddie's cock, making the young stud groan. "Fuck I'm gonna bust! This ass is so tight!"

He pulled out, leaving her asshole gaping open, and switched places with Jayden. Jayden knelt over Britnee and plunged his bent, twisting cock in deep.

"Damn, it's good to be home! Jayden moaned, pumping into the hot flexing asshole.

Britnee grabbed Eddie's cock and slathered it with spit. "Fuck me, I love sucking a dick after it's fucked my asshole," she groaned, Taking the twitching cock to the back of her throat. "Yes! Fuckin' rape my holes, you dirty motherfuckers!"

She cried out as another intense orgasm ripped through her. The quintet of cock swingers continued to drill her willing holes as hard and as nastily as they could. Jayden pulled Britnee's head back by her braids as Jed punched her throat with his cock. Britnee gagged and swallowed and choked on the massive prick and pounded her hips against Larry and Jayden.

Joe high fived Jayden and moved to replace him. Larry held Britnee's ass cheeks open and held the five-foot-tall pornstar down as Joe slowly slid his nine inches in. Joe moaned as the cumming asshole twerked his heavy cock.

"Shit! This is so much better than workin' at my dad's factory!" Joe pumped in and out, dragging his cock along Larry's huge cock in Britnee's pussy.

Britnee gasped for air after a full minute with Jed's twelve inches in her throat. "Fuck! You boys is killin' me! FUCKFUCKFUCK!! Fuck that pussy! Fuck That ASS!! FUCK ME, I'M A NO GOOD FUCK TOY!!"

She grabbed the cocks on either side of her and pulled them to her mouth, lashing the bloated, pulsing heads with her tongue, rubbing them on her lips. "FUCK! I NEED COCK!!"

Britnee's tight asshole was having an effect on Joe. He groaned and called out. "Get some of this, Jed! Ram that big dick up her ass!"

Larry was feeling the effects of her hot, dripping cunt as well. "Time for a new position!" He yelled from between her heavy, huge tits.

Britnee moaned as she felt an emptiness in her lower cavities. As the studs extricated themselves from around her, she reached back and spread her cheeks with her hands, showing her gaping flexing pussy and asshole to Lara's camera.

When Britnee stood, Jed sat on the edge of the chaise, one foot on the floor, one foot on the seat cushion and lay back. he stroked his rigid steel like cock as it pulsed globs of thick precum out of it's flexing tip and down the length of the vein covered shaft.

"C'mon, bitch! Get you some!" He laughed, slapping his enormous dick.

Britnee groaned and bent at the waist, knees together, and shoved her thick, perfectly round ass out to Jed. She giggled and hefted her melon-shaped tits.

"Get a load o' these puppies!" She stuck out her tongue at Lara. Slapping her tits together she continued, "I think these babies are makin' them boys excited... my ass is too!"

Jed groaned. Britnee took a step back and rubbed her deep ass crack on his throbbing shaft. They both groaned. After a few achingly long strokes, Britnee reached back and guided the tip of the enormous penis into her hungry, tight hole. Her sphincter clamped down on the thick, blunt head, squeezing it.

Jeezus, that's big..." Britnee moaned, squeezing her melon-sized, fake tits.

"Fuck, it so tight! Yer gonna make me bust!" Jed hissed through gritted teeth.

Britnee raised up, holding less than an inch of cock tip trapped in her sphincter. She gave the tip little kisses with her tight ring, sending tiny waves of pleasure rippling down Jed's cock and into his balls.

"Fuck! C'mon, girl," Jed groaned, almost delirious with the need to fuck her asshole.

Britnee giggled and slid down a few more inches, moaning as the huge dick filled her tiny hole. She bounced slowly up and down, taking the massive cock deeper and deeper and showing off her phat, round ass for Lara's camera. Before she buried all twelve inches up her tight, little hole, Britnee spread her cheeks and slid off the huge pole, showing Jed and Lara the wide, deep gape of her open asshole.

"Check out this deep hole," Britnee moaned.

After several long seconds, she slipped the hard, throbbing dick back inside, taking it all the way to the base. She began bouncing harder, moaning as she fucked herself with Jed's cock. PLOP PLOP PLOP PLOP was the sound her thick, round cheeks made as she pounded down on Jed's crotch.

"God, that's deep," Britnee moaned, sitting on Jed's lap. "Hang on, Ima ride this dick right!"

She stood and turned slightly, straggling Jed's leg, squeezing his cock with her sphincter muscles. She laced one foot on the seat and the other on Jed's thigh, reaching back with one hand on his chest.

Jed held her by the waist as she got into position. Britnee began bouncing again, taking the full length of Jed's enormous donkey dick up her ass, showing off her hot cunt and huge, silicone-filled tits for Lara's camera. Her hand went to her pussy, rubbing it as she fucked her self on the giant tool.

Jed rested on his elbows, watching his cock slide in and out, groaning as the hot, tight sphincter swallowed every hard inch. Britnee was groaning and massaging her huge, 6000 ccs filled tits and rubbing her vibrating clit.

"Fuck! Ima cum soon!" Britnee cried. She was moaning with every hard bounce on Jed's lap. PLOP PLOP PLOP "Ohhh Yes!" PLOP PLOP PLOP "Fuck MEEEE" PLOP PLOP PLOP PLOP "UHHH UHHHN GOD! I love gettin' Fucked UP MY ASS!!"

Britnee was in big cock heaven. She bounced up and down, massaging the huge cock with her asshole. Her fat, perfect melon size and shaped tits bounced in rhythm with her pounding hips.

Jed couldn't decide which was better... the feeling of his huge, throbbing dick inside Britnee's blast furnace ass, the feeling of her thick, beach ball like ass cheeks pounding against his belly or, the sight of her bouncing on his dick like a tiny blonde fuck toy. He didn't care, either way, he just wanted to pound her tiny, stretched out rectum as hard as he could.

Jed groaned with lust and wrapped an arm around Britnee's waist. He pulled her back then lifted her thighs up, holding the wide as he began pumping his hips up. His hard, twelve-inch, vein sculpted cock drilled deep into Britnee's colon. Britnee shrieked and came hard, flooding his shaft and balls with girl cum.

"AaIIIEEEE!! FUCKING FUCK MEEEE!!" Britnee screamed, fingering her cumming snatch. "BUTTFUCK ME YOU FUCKIN' BASTARD!!"

She slung an arm around Jed's neck and lay back as the horny stud slipped his hands under her thighs and lifted her legs back to her tits. Jed began pounding his fat cock up her ass with a hard, steady rhythm. The PLOP PLOP sound of his belly against her ass was even louder and wetter. Britnee yelped and moaned with every deep, forceful stroke.

The other studs had been standing back, watching and stroking their raging hardons. Now, Jayden, Larry and, Eddie crowded around Britnee's head, rubbing and slapping their heavy, long dicks on her face. Britnee groaned and licked the hot flesh, kissing the enormous cocks, trying to catch one in her mouth.

"Somebody! Fuck my mouth!" Britnee grabbed a hard dick, twisting her neck to suck on it. "Please! Use my face! Fuck my-SSLLUUURRPPP- throat!!"

Eddie thrust his hips and pumped her full of dick. Britnee sucked the fat prick moaning and bouncing from the hard pounding she was taking from Jed.

"Oh, Fuck! I'm a fucking slut!" Britnee gasped. "I'm a nasty, fucking, cock sucking slut! Fuck my mouth! Fu-uh-uh-uh-ck my ass!Fu-uh-uh-ck my pussy!!"

Joe moved between Jed's thighs, lifting his leg over Britnee's and stuffed his extra fat cock into Britnee's flexing, cumming pussy. The tiny porn whore screamed and squirted on the invading tool. Joe grabbed her huge, impossibly firm round, swinging tits and matched Jed's thrusting, pumping his hard cock deep into her quaking hole.

"YESYESYESYESYESYES!! FUCK MEEEEE" Britnee screamed!

Jayden held her head between his thighs and thrust his cock down her throat, smashing her face with his heavy balls. Britnee gagged on the ten-inch dick and sucked s hard as she could. Jayden pumped her throat several times then pulled out to be replaced by Eddie, who used her tonsils as a punching bag for his precum drooling cock.

Britnee's cunt was in overdrive, squeezing Joe's enormous prick like a pneumatic vise. The young, skinny stud groaned and drilled into her tight hole faster, sliding against Jed's massive dick in her asshole. Jed pumped Britnee faster as well, stretching her rectum around his tree trunk-like cock.

"OHOHOHOH FUCKKK!!" Britnee wailed, slobbering on Larry's cock. "You guys are killin' meee! Killin' me with your cocks! It ain't right the way yer pounding my tiny holes... Dont stop! DONT FUCKING STOP!! FUCK MEEE USE MEEEE!!"

"Aww, SHIT!" Joe pulled out and jumped back, squeezing the base and tip of his jerking cock, trying desperately not to cum. "That girl is a Fucking BEAST!"

Larry was in the position in the blink of an eye, pounding his rigid cock into Britnee's cunt. Britnee moaned and slobbered all over the remaining two cocks in her face. Her body was a heaving shape of cumming flesh as orgasm after orgasm racked her tiny frame.

Larry leered at Britnee's bouncing, gel-filled tits and slapped one. Britnee shrieked and glared up at him.

"Yeah, boy! Slap that titty! Fuckin' abuse my big tits! That's why I got 'em! So big-dicked studs like you could use them for your pleasure! OHHHH, I'm CUMMINGGGGG!! FUCK MEEE!! HARDER!! FUCK ME HARDER!!" Britnee cried and filled her mouth with cock.

Larry and Jed redoubled their efforts to pound Britnee's pussy and ass into oblivion! Their huge, diamond-hard cocks drilled deeper, faster! Stretching her molten flesh to the extreme.

When Larry felt his orgasm building he pulled out. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum," he shouted, jumping back and fisting his throbbing ten-inch prick.

Jed groaned and gripped Britnee's ass. "Hang on, Boss. I gotta stand up."

Britnee moaned and tightened her grip around Jed's neck. The muscular, barrel-chested stud sat up and stood, holding Britnee up suspended on his twelve-inch cock buried up her asshole. He lifted her and dropped her, using her body to fuck his throbbing tool. Lara moved a step back, filming the standing fuck before kneeling for a closeup from underneath, framing Britnee's gloriously round buttcheeks, Jed's overgrown cock splitting her rectum wide, her dripping cunt, massive tits and Britnee's beautiful, orgasmically tortured face all in one frame.

"Oh My God!" Britnee wailed and clamped down on the rigid cock. "Fuck my Ass!!"

Eddie stepped up and stuffed his eight-inch prick into her sopping, dripping cunt. Britnee screamed and began sobbing as she was bounced up and down on their thrusting, fat cocks. Her huge, melon-sized tits slapped against her chest from the force of the hard pounding.

"FuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuck!! Fucking use my fucking holes!" Britnee moaned as she lay against Jed's chest, helpless to stop the invading cocks. "Goddammit! Use me like a piece of trash!"

Eddie pounded away, lasting about two minutes in Britnee's flexing pussy. He dragged his cock out and squeezed it hard to cut off his impending orgasm. Jayden took his place, sliding his ten thick inches in deep and squeezing Britnee's huge, firm, enhanced tits.

"This never gets old, does it, bruh?" He grinned.

Jed pumped his hips faster. "Never, cous..."

Britnee began trembling as she bounced on the incredibly huge cocks. being held in mid-air and ravaged by two cocks at once was too much for the pint-sized cum hungry slut. "OHHHHH MYYY FUCKING GODDD!! I'm CUMMING AGAIN!! FUCKFUCKFUCK!! CUMMING SO GOOD!! AAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE YESSSSSS!!"

I'm

Britnee erupted, flailing her legs and squirting Jayden straight out of her clenching cunt. Joe shoved him out of the way and slammed all nine inches of his cock into the weeping hole. As he pumped into her, he pulled her to him, holding her up by her thighs. He buried his face in her deep, cavernous cleavage as Jed, slowly pulled his enormous cock out of her flexing, gaping asshole.

Britnee lay against Joe, whimpering and sobbing and mumbling orgasmic gibberish as Larrpumped his ten-inch prick straight up her insatiable colon.

The two studs mercilessly fucked her pussy and ass as she clung to them desperately. Their huge, throbbing cocks rubbed sleazily against each other stretching the thin membrane of flesh separating her cunt from her anus. Britnee was cumming and cumming and cumming again, lost in orgasmic extasy. Larry, after several minutes of buttfucking pleasure, felt his cum rising and pulled out. Jed returned and sank his bull sized cock ten inches deep in Britnee's cumming asshole.

Britnee woke from her orgasmic trance. "OH MY FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING GAWD!! POUND THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE! TEAR THAT PUSSY UP!! FUCK THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA ME YOU FUCKING BUMS!!"

Joe and Jed pounded away, drilling her faster and harder with each passing minute. Britnee screamed and moaned with every hard thrust, pumping her hips back and forth on the invading cocks. Jed groaned as he felt his balls tighten.

"Shit! Ima cum!!" He shouted.

"Oh, God, let me down!" Britnee groaned as the two horny men pulled her off their pulsating dicks and lowered her to the floor. She sank to her knees, gripping their throbbing tools. "Mmmm" She engulfed Jed's twitching cockhead with her mouth, sucking it deep into her mouth.

She sucked on Joe until the short, skinny stud was ready to explode. She leaned back, releasing the tree trunk dicks. Thrusting her chest out, she held her hands behind her back and glared up at the five horny men.

"Do It, you motherfuckers! Cum on my tits! Cum on my face! Cum all over me! CUM ON MY TITS, YOU DIRTY BASTARDS!!"

"Give it to me, you fat cock twerp!"

Joe held his dick inches from her face and with a loud moan, blasted her with a huge cum wad! Britnee shrieked as he continued to unload his cum laden balls onto her heavy, round tits.

Larry and Jayden glazed those huge tits in a crossfire of hot spunk. Eddie joined them, glazing her deep, wide cleavage. Jed grunted and spewed thick, heavy ropes of jizz all over Britnee's face.

Britnee laughed and yelped and wailed with orgiastic glee as she took the five cock cum shower. Her face was a maze of crisscrossed jizz streaks, her left eye was practically glued shut. Cum dripped off her chin and jaw only to be replaced by more hot spunk.

Her massive, 6000ccs silicone gel tits were glazed with enough cum to fill a paint bucket. cum drooled off the large, curving globes onto her thighs, pooling on the carpet beneath her.

Britnee groaned with lust and grabbed a spurting cock with her lips. She took a throatful and turned to the camera, opening her mouth and letting nearly a pint of thick, salty cum to spill out lewdly over her lips. Giggling, she opened her mouth wide and let each stud fill it to overflowing, letting the hot cum drool back out.

Finally, after several more minutes of hot cum ropes blasting her like an artillery barrage gone crazy, She grabbed a dick in each hand and sucked the last wads from the pulsating cocks, swallowing the thick jizz. She took each cock and sucked and licked all the cum she could get as the now spent studs trembled and jerked their huge dicks in her face.

"Fuck," Britnee groaned, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, "That's a lot of cum!"

She leaned back, showing off her cum covered, melon-sized tits and grinned at the camera. Jed and the others stood around her, draping their still huge, drooling pricks over her shoulders.

"Britnee Busted Triple X!" Britnee shouted! "That's how we do it here! We go HAM or we go home! The biggest tits! The biggest, fattest, hardest cocks in porn! Right here! The hardest, nastiest, mouth cunt and asshole destroying studs on the planet. The nastiest, sleaziest, cum hungry, ass eating bitches on camera anywhere! You think you can beat us? Come get some!!"

Britnee twisted her neck, never taking her eyes off the camera and sucked each cock head, licking up the last drops of cum from them. "Seriously!" She grabbed each respective cock as she continued, "Eight inches! Nine inches, ten inches! Ten inches! Twelve Fucking inches! That's forty-nine motherfucking inches of cock so hard you can break concrete with 'em fucking my mouth and pussy and asshole! Forty-Nine inches! Top that, motherfuckers! You think you gots what it fuckin' takes? Think you can pound this tiny, li'l cum sucking, buttfucking, pussy eating bitch into oblivion? Think you can break my pussy and shoot a gallon of jizz down my fucking throat? Get hold of us! Call, email, text, whatever! You got a big dick? Come and show us what you gots! Ladies! You got a set of big, fake titties? You like taking big dicks and cum showers that last forever? Come join my crew! You want a set of breast implants that'll stop traffic? We kin help you with that! Get wit' us! Britnee Busted, out!"

Britnee and the boys held the pose for a few seconds before Lara yelled "Cut!"

"Holy shit, that was hot!" Britnee stood and shook, wiping the cum off her massive tits. "What'd ya think, Boo?"-

Lara set her camera down and pulled Britnee into her arms. "That was so fucking amazing! Jesus, Boo! I came three times!"

She kissed Britnee hard, tasting the cum on her lips. They stood, kissing and licking cum as the five spent studs toweled off.

"How much time we got 'foreI gotta go to work?" Britnee reached for her cigarettes.

"About three hours. Boo? You sure you got the energy? You know you could call in sick."