Broadening Horizons Pt. 01

Story Info
Matt has a memorable first time with Keith.
1.6k words
4.43
2.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Broadening Horizons 1

Matt and Keith get together for the first time

Keith and I continued our training through the summer months. We were playing a good grade of club Rugby in our hometown, Sydney. Keith was over six feet and of stocky build -- he played in the forwards. I played in the backline, six feet on the dot and about 80 kilograms -- built for speed -- not comfort. Our pre-season training was usually two nights a week on the oval -- just doing cardio laps and sprints. Once a week we'd do weights at the club gym.... and often grab a sauna afterwards.

On weights and sauna nights we usually went back to Keith's and demolished a few beers in his garage. His Dad had created a man-cave with beer fridge, big screen TV/DVD/stereo and some old couches to lounge around in. On this night we had drank a few beers and were watching some old porno DVD's. We were laughing about how bad the storyline was and the old-fashioned hair styles.

In-between beers and DVD's the main discussion was girls. Keith was approaching his 21st birthday, I had just turned 20. We had both been messing around dating girls, having temporary girlfriends and trying to better our sex lives since we were 18. I was supplementing my lack of pussy by secretly playing with a few guys.... nothing serious -- mutual masturbation with some geeky dudes -- no real sex. I was comfortable with the way I was -- at least bisexual but craving a bit more man-meat than I was getting. Keith's luck with the girls lately was dismal of late.

'What's going on with your dating mate'? I asked. 'You haven't been out with a chick in eons.'

'Aw I'm just in a rut. I can't seem to decide what I want and can't be bothered.'

'What do you mean - what you want?'

'I've just got some strange fantasies going through my head you know'? I'm jerking off to some crazy videos at night' Keith said laughing. 'Trans stuff, older guys fucking each other, young guys fucking each other'. 'I know this happens to guys when they're young but I'm not sure I know how to handle it... I think I'd like to try it for real you know'?

My heart jumped a bit. Keith was a good-looking guy and I admit I'd had some fantasies about him -- especially after seeing him in the showers. I'd gone through this same fantasy stage during puberty but it had never left me. I was equally turned on by girls as guys -- but I'd taken extra steps. Not long after I turned 18, I'd fooled around with another guy. A few years older than me, he was a neighbour a few doors down. We'd done some mutual masturbation, which turned into touching each other, which then one night turned into me giving a guy my first blowjob. Some other guys had since followed.

'Hee hee I know what you mean -- that crazy shit has been going through my night-time and day-time thoughts since I was in high school. Everything I've read says that it's completely natural and commonplace'. While I'm doling out free psychoanalysis my dick was twitching and starting to grow...the thought of some fantasy realisation had got me horny.

'You know, I've taken it a step further'? I prompted.

'Fuck man, really'? said Keith looking me in the eyes in astonishment.

'Oooh yeah'. 'It had started with Ian near my place -- just jerk-off sessions but one afternoon I got a bit slutty and blew his Johnson hahaha'!

'Far out mate', Keith said, while adjusting his shorts -- a hard-on clearly apparent.

'Yeah, it was great' I said a bit dreamily, leaning back into the couch to watch the DVD but brushing my hardening cock in the process...and then leaving my hand on my crotch to enjoy the feeling.

Keith went a bit mute while we watched a hot chick slurping a thick penis on screen. She was alternating between the guy's cock and balls, licking and spitting on his genitals and occasionally taking his penis deep down her throat and noisily gagging on it. The DVD was done in POV style, so the fantasy was the chick could be on your own dick.

'Fuck I'd love that right now' Keith mentioned, and if it wasn't an invitation I was mistaken.

'Yeah'? Looking directly at him, 'I could make it happen' as I reached for his thigh and stroked it softly. His answer was to shimmy down the couch a bit and level his lap and prove his excitement -- an erection held back by his shorts. I moved my hand up his thigh to his groin and felt his hardness straining under the fabric. Keith was intent on watching the sex happening on screen and I got a slutty rush of thought that my place was to please him while he got off on the porn...I was just the guy for the job!

I fondled his cock through the fabric of his shorts and his hard meat underneath was impressing me. Keith let out a little moan while intent on screen action. I was soon jerking his dick through his shorts and his breath was quickening. I was in an excited state as well -- breathing in gasps and experiencing a heart rate climbing up the charts -- while my own cock strained in my shorts. I fumbled with his belt and zipper and Keith's assistance was silent but targeted, pulling his shorts and briefs down and releasing an impressive erection which glistened with pre-come.

Wordlessly I shifted up the couch and grasped his hardened meat, before taking one look at his submitted face and then lowering my mouth over his penis. Keith let out a little whimper as I got my lips and tongue on the head of his cock. I gasped a little myself as I was fully realising what I was doing! I was too excited to care about the consequences and just let desire take over. With one hand on his shaft, I lowered my mouth down on his very hard dick. I took about two inches in and noisily licked and slurped over his cockhead. Pulling up a bit, I let my tongue wander over his helmet then bobbed down again, maybe three or four inches this time -- most of his dick now in my mouth.

'Ahhh yeah, suck my dick' was all Keith could add to the event and I eagerly bobbed back up and down his shaft and helmet, relishing each slurp, suck and lick of his now spit-glistening penis. Feeling totally in the moment and taking a cue from the DVD playing, I slid down on my knees between his legs and began to jerk his cock while alternately plunging my mouth down his cock. I got the whole length into my mouth until his cock head was butting against the back of my throat. I enjoyed what I was doing to this guy and held there for maybe 20 seconds -- thrilled at the blow job I was performing on this man.

Keith's cock began to swell and his hips were bucking up against my face. I let his dick slip back out of my throat and then pistoned it back in again, forcing his meat back into my throat and emitting a gaging sound as I worshipped this man's dick. 'Ah, ah, ah, ahhhhh' Keith exclaimed and I knew what was coming -- him! I prepared best I could and a large rope of his ejaculate exploded out of his penis and into my mouth. I tried to swallow it but another spurt of hot come followed soon after and suddenly my mouth was full of Keith's seed. I pulled my mouth off him and swallowed what sperm I could and then another rope spilled out and splashed against my mouth and lips. I got my mouth back on his helmet and greedily sucked spurt number four into my mouth and swallowed it whole. Keith was bucking against my face and I needed to control his cock with my hand lest I miss out on the man-juice he was giving me. Another spurt of come hit the back of my throat and I let it linger and sucked the now lessening flow from his penis but kept the liquid in my mouth. I milked his cock for another minute or so until his orgasm subsided but his young dick stayed hard. Lifting, I watched Keith's face as I let the come and spit dribble out of my mouth and cover his cock and balls. Keith was prone on his back nearly, letting the aura of his climax fully release and relax.

I on the other hand I had a raging erection in my shorts. I tenderly licked and cleaned his package of our juices and grabbed myself softly. A few squeezes and strokes later I shuddered into an intense orgasm, my cock erupting again and again, filling my trunks with hot semen while still lavishing and worshipping his dick with my mouth.

Eventually my climax subsided and Keith's cock now clean, I collapsed back onto the floor and let the post climax euphoria overtake me. We both lay back panting -- Keith on the couch, me on the floor, until our breathing returned to normal some minutes later. Afterwards we had this funny silence were we finished our beers and I headed off home...where I masturbated twice in bed after such a hot experience.