Cop gets His

Story Info
A cop on patrol, taken and used by a group of horny men.
1k words
4.37
7.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a book store back room yeah I was on my knees and I was sucking cock, I had three of them all wanting my attention. Two average and one that was above average in size and length, all dripping precum. I greedily swallowed each one of them, taking turns on each one when the door swung open and a street cop walked in in full uniform.

His hand on his gun and the other on his baton, he was a handsome bugger, from his hat to his full beard, so dark, the sunglasses, to his full perky lips. An amazing body not overly tall. More average in height, a nice trim body, and his eyes when he removed his sunglasses.

This guy had the attitude on him, he told us to put it away and for me to get off of my knees, he stood in the middle of the room, right in front of me, a room full of horny men telling them they could no longer have fun. I looked at two of the guys and smiled, they each took an arm and I stood on his feet. I grabbed his cuffs and we cuffed him behind his back, now he was mad.

Not sure why but it made me laugh, I removed his gun belt and put it aside, I unbuttoned his trousers and then the zipper. His pants fell to his ankles, his cock poked out in his boxer briefs, not a huge bump but I was never one to dwell on size. Cock is cock, I will suck any size as long as it feeds me cum I am happy.

I ran my hand up his shirt he had a nice furry chest, and perky little nipples, I unbuttoned his shirt then slid it off his shoulders, it hung on his handcuffed hands, I tore off his wife beater to reveal his hairy chest. I leaned in and licked his nipples, I sucked on them and he moaned out loud, I put my phone on record so I would have video evidence of him enjoying this.

I kissed and licked my way down to his underwear covered cock, he told me no but his eyes said suck it cocksucker. I ran my hand over it and it was rock hard and his underwear wet with precum, I slid his underwear off down to his ankles. His perky little cock sprung out of its cover he had a pretty little cock.

His cock long and very slim, it went to a point with his foreskin covering the knob, his balls and cock shaved smooth, not a hair in sight. He had a full pubis, but his cock and balls were smooth, I slid my hand between his legs and ran my finger to his hole it too was smooth, and wet. Not wet with water but seems our cop buddy was lubed up and ready for us.

I peeled back his foreskin and his knob glistened with the precum he was pouring out, his knob so purple it too went to a point. I swallowed his cock to the base, he moaned out as his cock was gobbled up. The two guys who held him put their cocks in his handcuffed hands and he stroked them, I sucked his cock till he was right on the edge.

He begged me to let him cum in my mouth, I laughed at him, I turned him and put him face first on the vanity. He was bent over perfectly, his ass spread and ready for me, I ran my tongue along his ass crack and he moaned out loud. When my tongue came into contact with his hole he screamed out loud.

"Please don't stop!"

I worked his lubed up hole and got him good and wet, the two guys were on each side of me, I got the one guy lined up and he pushed his cock in. I wet his cock before he slid his cock in, I pulled him away from the vanity so he could suck the other guy. I got under him and took his cock into my mouth.

He gagged, he moaned, they fucked him hard at both ends, two other guys lined up to take their turn on him. I sucked a load out of him but would not let his cock go soft, the one guy came in his ass then another cock was in there to fill him back up. The guy getting sucked splashed his cum all over his face, I sucked his cock till is was tender, but I was going to get another load out of him.

Another guy shoved his cock in his mouth, they pounded him, he took it like a man, once they finished two others took over. Five guys fucked him from both ends, I continued to drain him of any and all the cum he could feed me. I got up when the last guy came in him and I shoved my cock into him, mine he would feel for a few days.

I fucked him hard, the first guy fucked his mouth once again, I pushed a massive load of cum into his cum soaked ass, while the other guy fed his face. I pulled out and pulled up his underwear, then his trousers, buckled him up zipped him up. Put his shirt back on, buttoned him up, tied his gun belt back on straightened his shirt.

We took off the cuffs and handed them to him, he seemed dazed almost confused, he sat on the vanity we had worn him out. I went to him and pressed my lips to his, he wrapped his arms around my neck and we kissed. He ran his hands all over my body his hand went to my pant covered cock, he kneaded my cock to get me hard once again, he wanted one more round.

I pulled away and stood back, he stared at me, I went back to him and kissed him again, I ran my hand over his face, then I stepped back.

"Same time next week Charlie?"

He smiled and said.

"Yes Billy, you know I'll be here."