Broadway Battle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't planned a speech, and my heart is so full today I can hardly speak," he admitted. Sighing and blinking furiously as he saw Tony's eyes fill.

"Our families have merged and that includes our friends-family. This is without a doubt the happiest day of my life. But what I really wanted to say, you all know what we've been through this year, is thank you."

Tony looked puzzled and pointed to himself, like 'who, me?'.

Ty laughed, "Yes, you. Thank you, Tony. For being my husband. For being in my life and more than anything, thank you for not giving up. Thank you for fighting."

His voice cracked and he just shook his head as Tony stood and embraced him, before inflicting upon him a very, very wet sloppy kiss.

"I'll never leave you," he promised. Too quietly for anyone else to hear. Then looking up at the room, Tony grinned through his tears, his arm around Ty's waist. "Can we have cake now?"

-X

Postscript:

A month after the wedding, Tony came in from work. He was tired, but it was a good tired. He was now up to five shows a week, grinning and laughing his way through every curtain call.

There was a large thick parcel on the kitchen counter. He opened it to find a hardback book. Turning it over with excitement to read, Battle Beginning, by FA Thomas.

Grinning, unable to resist, he flipped through the first few pages. The grin slipped from his face to be replaced by astonishment when he reached the dedication.

'We named Antonio for a true life warrior. To Tony, because some heroes are real.'

-X

To all those real warriors out there. Keep fighting. Love Emily x