All Comments on 'Broke Oak: Coffee Circuit'

by lpmsa

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
redptcredptcover 16 years ago
Nice charmer of a tale.

There are many things to like about these stories and the way they are written. I miss the personalities a bit because you don't go into that aspect in a lot of depth. The scene needs to be described a bit more, too. The idea is excellent and, so far, good fun!

I hope you maintain a realistic outlook and I hope you will continue to be frank about 'your people' and their life together.

ExhibitionistTomExhibitionistTomover 16 years ago
I loved this story too

Great! Keep them comming

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
This series is quickly getting better and better

I've been a naturist since age 20, and I'm 74 now, so that's more than half a century of enjoying the people I've met at nudist resorts. It usually takes longer to get offers as described in this story from people I've just met, but it has happened occasionally. Friendships and relationships in the nudist community seem to develop much more quickly than in the clothing-obsessed community. It could be because of our comfort with nudity, which shows one another that we have nothing to hide. lpmsa captures the attitude beautifully, so I look forward to reading followup stories in this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous