All Comments on 'Broken Boy - Prologue'

by ESTECZ

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start. I will keep on reading. Hoping that life will be nicer to poor Shae in the future. There are some minor writing errors, but that's ok. The storyline is good and the characters relatable.

That Shae calls the Sheldons mom and dad immediatly and says he is finally happy, just minutes after he was almost murdered and his last relative was killed, is a bit overdone.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year ago

Very intense and dramatic, what a great prologue to start a very in-depth story with strong character building!

Congratulation on your strong start on LE! I will be waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gripping and involving writing. Those of us that were lucky and grew up with loving parents simply cannot imagine the trauma that Shae endured. No doubt his road to rehabilitation and happiness will be long and difficult. This reader, for one, will be with him every step of the way - author permitting.

Dpj49Dpj49over 1 year ago

I loved the writing, but the story was very tough to read. Without your introduction I probably wouldn’t have read very far into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Shae suffered so much! Shae deserves a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, you created an amazing atmosphere of this story... Shae is a wonderful person and he deserves a happy life, great parents, loved ones, friends, acquaintances...

You made me very interested in the whole story (and I will tell you that at some moments I see my own experiences, experiences), I am waiting impatiently for the next part of Shae's story and I believe that it will have a happy, loving ending.

Regards SissyBoy from Warsaw.

Wspaniała historia, stworzyłeś niesamowitą atmosferę tej historii... Shae to cudowna osoba i należy się mu szczęśliwe życie, wspaniali rodzice, bliscy, przyjaciele, znajomi...

Bardzo zainteresowałeś Mnie całą historią (a powiem Ci, że w niektórych momentach widzę swoje własne przeżycia, doświadczenia), czekam z niecierpliwością na kolejną część historii Shae i wierzę że będzie ze szczęśliwym, pełnym miłości zakończeniem.

Pozdrawiam SissyBoy z Warszawy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the prologue very much. It’s a good start. Even though your writing needs a some polishing, it is very heartfelt and you know how to draw emotion out of readers. I feel this writing is promising and I will keep reading as you have drawn me into Shae’s journey and his sweet character. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was deep. Good Read!!

ReaderforpleasureReaderforpleasureabout 1 year ago

Love it the story and the compassion of the Sheldons. I shed quite a few tears. I'm constantly appalled at man's inhumanity to man. I'd like to express how well you have coped with the rigours of the languish which is English. Many people to whom English is their native tongue do not handle expression as well as you. Please keep writing, as you are very talented.

benderfry454benderfry454about 1 year ago

Loved it. I have no words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userESTECZ@ESTECZ
I am transgender male to female and I am on the HRT program. I live in Czechia. I like erotic stories with romance and drama. I love almost all types of genres, but especially LGBTQ+ stories or incest. If you want to contact me other than by email, you can find me on Discord (...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES