Broken Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a quick shower and headed back down wearing a pair of jeans and a casual shirt. She glanced often at Eddie and made small talk as they put the finishing touches on dinner. She asked Eddie to go announce that dinner was ready to the rest of the family and watched him do as she told him.

The dinner was pretty casual and Eddie obviously felt a little awkward considering that this was the first night at their household. He was hoping this would change soon.

*****

Eddie hadn't slept much the first night at Brian's home. He spent half the night looking up at the empty space with the images of the dinner flashing back and forth through his head. The way Grace often eyed him and playfully flirted back and forth. Neither one of the twins seemed interested in him, but Eddie was unable to keep either of them out of his head.

Having slept on and off the entire night, he tossed and turned trying to get as much sleep as he could, until he finally gave up. He reached for his phone on the night stand. The time read, 5:03, he decided he might as well get a morning run, given that he can't sleep anyway.

Dressed in his tracks and hoodie, he headed downstairs with his shoes in hand. He sat on the little stool by the door trying to put on his shoes, when he heard a noise from the kitchen.

The sight almost stopped his heart. He stood frozen, as his complete focus was on Grace standing with one feet on the floor and the heel of the other on the counter beside a sipper. She was bending over reaching for her toes and stretching. She stood in a tight yoga pants and a tightly fitted sports bra which seemed to be in a fight with her breasts. Seeing the way the pants stretched around her thick plump cheeks, it was clear that she did have anything on underneath. There wasn't a single breath of movement from Eddie until she pulled her leg off the counter and placed it back on the floor, causing her big tight ass and thighs to jiggle that would have brought any guy down to his knees.

She placed her hands on either sides of her waist and twisted around to the other side, with both her feet not having moved an inch. Just as he noticed her turning to the other side to face him, he took a step forward with both his brows raised. "Hi." He said with a smile and waving at her before he shoved his hand back into his hoodie.

She gave him a puzzled look, and said "Hi." Almost instantly she grew self-conscious of the way she was dressed and wrapped an arm around her waist and reached for the hoodie on the counter. "What are you doing up so early?" she asked zipping up the hoodie and grabbing the sipper.

Eddie was instantly aware of the way he was looking at her and stuttered at first. "I'm sorry I didn't meant to intrude, I was just going out for a morning run, when I heard something from the kitchen and came over to check it out." He immediately looked down to the floor. He's been in this situation plenty of times with many different girls in the past. And somehow, he's always found a way to get into their pants. But considering where he was and who she was, this meant so much more than just an opportunity for some pussy.

Grace felt bad about the way she reacted towards Eddie. He probably must have been just as startled as she was when he found her. She called out to him as he was beginning to leave, "Eddie, wait." "I'm going out for a run myself. You can join me." she said with a smile. "If you don't mind running with an old woman." She said with a flirty tone in her voice, brushing past him to the door.

"Old? Oh no. I wouldn't say that about you." He said stepping out and stretching and occasionally glancing at her putting on her shoes.

"Hmm is that so." She said, watching him stretch. She pulled herself back up and shut the door behind herself and bounced a couple of times. "Then what would you say about me?" She asked with a playful bump against his shoulder and stepping off the porch.

"Well for a woman who's so beautiful and robust... and..." he said glancing at her with a flirty smile.

"..And what?" she asked curious. Almost sensing what he was about to say.

"...Sexy as you are." He playfully bumped against her, "It's pretty obvious that you are anything but old."

"Hmm, so you think I'm sexy, huh?" she asked as they slowly picked up the pace.

Their conversations became flirtier with each word that came out of their mouths. Eddie grew bolder with each word he said. He had completely thrown caution to the wind, his thoughts continued to revolve around getting more physical and flirtier.

Grace had completely forgotten who she was with him. She was openly flirty with him. She was playfully jabbing him and bumping against him. The hour and a half hour of running, jogging and pacing they switched between, she grew closer to him. Not just as a friend but also physically. She enjoyed the occasional comment he made about how beautiful he thought her ass was. The way he tried to race her every now and then and then slowed down on purpose just to check out her ass sway as she ran, made her feel younger. By the time they were back home, she told him she'd be calling him Ed, and not Eddie. When asked why, she said that Ed was shorter and it was fun that she had a different nick name for him than everybody else.

As a counter to that Eddie told her that maybe he should give her a nick name too. The two of them playfully flirted around as he began suggesting names like, Gracey.

"Oh GOD no!" she said, "That sounds like an ice cream."

"Well how about Rosey?" he said playfully bumping up against her.

She laughed out loud and smacked him on the shoulder, "That sounds like a dog." Before pacing right past him.

He took the time to ogle her swaying ass, "Considering how you look from here, maybe I should just call you 'Sexy'." He said.

She stopped and turned to see him ogling her ass, before he looked at her face with a flirty grin, "Well maybe you should." She said, looking straight at him all sweaty and panting, liking his bold suggestion, as he stood behind her doing the exact same thing.

"Really?" he asked almost shocked that she agreed right away.

"Well yeah sure." She said taking small little steps towards him, "That is if you don't mind...." She raised her hand up to his chest and played around with the tie string of the hoodie, "...my son, my husband and the daughters." She said looking him straight in the eyes, just inches away from him. With a flirty and naughty yet innocent gaze.

Ed, swallowed, his throat dry and stuttered, "Umm I... I don't think..."

Grace burst out laughing and smacking him on the chest, "Chill out Ed. I'm just messing with you."

Eddie, laughed along awkwardly before she turned around and continued jogging. He followed along behind her staying quiet for a while when she brushed against his shoulder, "Is that all you got?" she asked.

He smiled and said, "No, I'm just thinking of better names." he bumped her playfully. "How about just 'great'?" he asked

"I guess I can work with that." She said with a causal smile.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah sure." She said glancing over at him.

"So, you really think that's better than 'Sexy'?" he asked with a flirty smirk.

"Shut up." She said smacking him on the shoulder as they reached her front yard.

"Hey, stop. I'm just a young guy trying to catch up." He said walking slowly behind her.

Grace stood leaning against the porch fence taking off her shoes and playfully shushed him with a shy grin across her face. Eddie followed her and stood right opposite her and undid his own shoes as he boldly ogled her chest as she bent over.

*****

Eddie had a long satisfying shower, although he spent most of his time beating his cock with the image of Grace stretching and running. It wasn't until he actually got out that he noticed his friend waiting for him on the bed. "Where did you run off to early in the morning?" asked Brian seeing his tracks and hoodie on the bed.

Ed brushed his hair looking in the mirror standing in nothing but the towel on him. "I couldn't really sleep last night. I thought I could run around the block a couple of times. But to my surprise your mom was going out for a run herself. She said that I could join her if I wanted, so I did." Eddie said it all casually, trying to not show how exciting it really was running with Grace.

"Well breakfast is ready. Come on down." Brian held a casual tone when he spoke to Eddie but he was really concerned about having Eddie running with his mom. As much as Brian loved the guy as a friend, Brian always thought that Eddie was always a real jerk when it came to women. Always after pussy and always arrogant about who he wanted. Over the past year there's been many girls' both Eddie and Brian liked and it was always Brian who was always forced to back down, all because of Ed's arrogance. Always treating women like, his own little play toys. A quality Brian often tried to ignore.

This wasn't something that Brian gave a thought to when he brought the guy over. But now that he was out early going for runs with his mother, this was really becoming a concern. And the more Brian gave it thought the more concerned he became, considering both his sisters were also in town.

*****

Grace was pretty joyful, considering how her day had begun. She took a nice long dip in the tub that morning. She laid soaking in the warmth of the water, as she slowly reminisced about the memory of her flirty endeavor which was just hours earlier. Every time she sensed Eddie making a move she felt more like she did back when she was in college.

Grace loved her husband and her children, but with her children in college and her busy career, there was very little time to think about how exciting her life was before. And now that she did, she couldn't help but miss it. The more she flirted and interacted with Ed, the more she was reminded of her exciting past. The excitement of letting go of the control she so profusely held. To be wanted by someone. To completely give in to her carnal cravings. The more she thought about it the more excited she became. She hadn't realized that her hands had found their way between her legs until she let out a deep gasping sigh and opened her eyes. Slowly reviving herself back to reality.

She slipped into a tight pair of skinny jeans and a casual shirt, the only thing that was missing was a pair of boots to wear with it. But considering she was gonna be home all day and with no plans for the entire holiday, she figured she was already overdressed. She slipped into a pair of her casual loafers and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

Soon as she began working on breakfast, her children started coming downstairs, and Sam was in the living room with the newspaper. All her children were talking about their school and watching TV, when she felt a sudden breeze of warmth in the room. She casually ignored it and continued working on the breakfast glancing occasionally at the TV.

"Hey sexy." Said Ed, leaning real close to her ear, almost brushing against her back.

Grace was startled by the suddenness, dropping the jar cap she had and falling back against Ed. Ed grabbed the jar cap before it fell and placed his other hand against her waist holding her firm. She felt him chuckling as she stood, leaning against him, and holding the cap in front of her breasts. She flicked her right shoulder tapping his chest, pushing him back before she turned around and smacked him on the chest. "What are you doing? They're right there!" she whispered, smacking him again.

"What's wrong? They can't hear me..." He said, leaning in closer and repeating it, "...Sexy." Holding a big naughty grin on his face.

Hearing him say that, even though it was inappropriate, she felt special. It was something he only called her by. And it wasn't something neither of them were going to let others know. It was a secret she was sharing with a guy who was a complete stranger 24 hours ago. And the fact that this was something that happened with a guy who she didn't want to get caught with her family in such close quarters, made it so much more interesting.

"Need any help?" he asked causally, letting everyone know of his presence.

Brian heard him and glanced over at them in the kitchen wondering what he was doing helping his mom in the kitchen. Back in school Eddie, was the laziest guy he knew. The only thing he's ever put any effort into was the last few weeks of the semester or a few days before the exams. Plenty of time for free booze. And more often than not girls.

Brian turned back to the TV trying to ignore it all, hoping that Eddie wasn't stupid enough to screw up the friendship they shared.

The breakfast was pretty simple. The Woods children and Eddie, had their breakfast while talking and watching the local game on TV. While Sam and Grace cozied up on the couch in the living room. Every second she was in Sam's arms, she felt loved, she cherished it. But it was something she knew she can come back to every day, no matter what. Her mind continued to wander off to the Ed's naughtiness. As much as it'd be inappropriate, it was exciting. Something she hadn't experienced in a really long time. The more she thought about it, she began wondering if she really had lived her life to the fullest before settling down for a family. The more she thought about it, the more it scared her. The scarier her thoughts, the more her mind wandered off to Ed's naughty comments about her.

She continued to contemplate the guilt that was growing within her as she sat in her husband's arms thinking about her son's best friend. She felt like she was being a bad wife, a bad mother. Once they were done with the food. Grace excused herself to her room stating that she was tired.

Ed, sat around for a while before he picked up his plate and headed back to the kitchen. He placed the plate in the sink and rinsed it before he took a peek into the living room. Sam was the only one there. He figured Grace was probably upstairs and needed an excuse to go up. Thinking, he came up with an excuse.

He kicked back on the couch and continued watching TV for a couple of minutes. He tapped his pockets a couple of times and tossed and turned around checking the seat before he got up and checked between the cushion gaps.

"What is it?" asked Brian.

"My phone." Said Eddie.

"Did you bring it down with you for breakfast?" asked Brian.

"Lemme go check." Said Eddie and rushed up the stairs with a big fat smile.

Ed headed straight up to his room and picked up his phone before heading over to Sam and Grace's bedroom. Just before he opened the door, he stopped for a second and wondered what she was doing all alone up here. He turned the knob as slowly as he could and took a peek in.

Grace, stood having just pulled up her jeans, she still had the buttons to the shirt open. And the sweater was on the bed at arm's reach. Ed didn't really get to see as much as he did that morning. He knew that this time it would not just be inappropriate but crossing the limits. But considering how willingly she'd been flirting back at him, he just went for it.

"I guess I missed the show." He said opening the door and with big grin on his face and raised brow.

Grace's heart almost jumped out of her chest when she heard his voice. This was way off and she knew he shouldn't be here. She still had the buttons of her shirt half open. As much as she wanted to shout at him, his comment about missing the show made her more curious of where this little thing she shared with him would actually go. The more she thought about it, the more it excited her.

She grabbed the sweater off the bed and threw it straight at him. "There was no show." She said with a soft giggle in her voice as she turned around fastening the button to her jeans.

He chuckled and stepped in, closing the door behind him. Grace saw him close the door, and she got a little bit more excited. Her heart began racing. But not a word came out of her mouth.

"So what are you doing all alone up here?" He asked picking up the sweater and tossing it back on the bed.

"Well, I can do whatever I want." She said turning around having all the buttons on except the first two on the top. Giving just enough to look at. "Given this is my house." She said with a raised brow and a casual yet flirty smirk.

"And that it is." He said mirroring her expression and tilting his head as his eyes trailed down her shirt. "I was just...." He paused for a brief second when she grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it down. Having her shirt squeeze tight around her breast and opening her cleavage up just enough to grab Ed's complete focus. "...curious." He finished feeling his throat completely go dry.

Having Ed sit there reacting the way he did, excited her even more. She was really growing to enjoying teasing him. She was surprised watching a boy as young as her own son react the way he did at the sight of her. But the more she teased him, the more inclined she became on making a bolder move.

Grace watched as Ed sat ogling her chest. She leaned over and placed her hand on his mid-thigh, pushing her cleavage closer to his face as she reached for the sweater behind him. Just as he pulled away, their eyes met and she whispered, "What's the matter? ED!" she said stressing on his new nick name with a flirty slur.

"Umm, nothing." He said completely, awe struck at what had just happened. The scent of her hair and the sight of her breasts so up close, was something he's never seen or experienced before. This was a brand new feeling. Ever since the first time stepping into this house, everything was getting a lot more interesting by the minute. And he was more than game to find out to where this would lead.

Grace gave him a flirty wink and pulled away tapping him on the cheek a couple of times, "Let's go then." She said, heading over to the door. The moment she opened the door she heard footsteps of someone coming upstairs. She immediately turned around and whispered to Ed, that someone was coming.

They two of them rushed out immediately; Grace, grabbed Ed's phone out of his hand and dismantled it, pulling the sim out. She shoved the little thing into her bra and flicked the battery of the phone a little far behind Ed.

Just as he went over to pick it up, he heard Brian's voice, "What's taking you so long?" and after a pause, followed, "What are you two doing?" he asked. Eddie's head went blank.

Luckily, Grace had everything taken care of, "Oh it's nothing, hun." She started. "Eddie, dropped his phone and the sim card went flying somewhere. "I think it must be stuck somewhere in this bushy carpet." Brian wouldn't have believed a word if Eddie had said anything. Given that it was his mom, he let it by.

Grace carefully turned away from her son and pulled the sim back out of her bra and announced, "Hey Eddie. I think I found it."

"Awe thank you, Grace." He said as she brushed his hand, handing him the little card.

She winked at him before she turned back to her son and smiled before heading downstairs. Grace was growing to like everything she did with Eddie. The very thought of doing something that wasn't she supposed to and the possibility of getting caught, excited her. Watching a young man working at trying to get comfortable with her, brought back so many of her old bottled up feelings she didn't know she still had.

Eddie had taken longer than it should have to get his phone. He went to the living room to see if he was there, but it was only his dad, who told him his mom was upstairs. Brian headed up to find his mom down on her hands and knees looking into the carpet whereas just behind her was Eddie down on his knees. Given everything Brian knew about Eddie, he wasn't willing to trust anything Eddie did in his house. Especially after seeing how close his mom and sisters had become, in just a day, with Eddie. Normally Brian would have been fine, because he grew up with all his friends from school thinking that Grace and both his sisters were hot. Everyone's flirted around with them but nothing was ever any concern to him. But given how arrogant and douche Eddie is when it comes to getting the women he liked, Brian was beginning to wonder if it was a mistake bringing him over. Eddie had never been closer to a girl who he wasn't going to have sex with. This really took a big toll on Brian, which made it hard for Brian to watch the women of his family get so comfortable with Eddie.