Broken Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With not an inch between them, Eddie and Grace broke the kiss and turned only their heads towards the sitting room, cheek on cheek.

"Is everything ok in there? Hun." Came Sam's voice with his eyes still glued to the TV.

"Umm Yeah." Said Grace, trying her best to sound casual. "I just dropped a pan, but everything's fine." She said.

"Oh ok." Said Sam, turning his complete focus back to the game.

She smiled and smacked her lips to Eddie's and broke away instantly. "To the oven." She whispered.

Grace pulled away from him and knelt to set the timer of the oven and before she pounced back on Ed.

She kissed him briefly and turned back to her husband, cheek to cheek with Eddie. "Hun, how much longer is the game on for?" She asked turning back and kissing Eddie again.

Sam scoffed and yelled back, "An hour maybe 2, why?" He asked, still not moving his eyes from the TV.

"The lunch is in the oven, I've set the timer and I'm heading upstairs for a while. Call me when the beeper goes off ok?" She said, kissing her handsome new fling.

"Yeah, whatever." He said just waving his arm back telling her to go on.

With his hands on her waist, he felt her roll her hips on him. He was still bemused at how ignorant Sam was, as Grace was grinding against him. "I didn't know you were this naughty," Eddie said brushing his lips over to hers.

"Why don't you take me upstairs and find out just how much." She locked her lips to his and nipped his bottom lip, tightening her grasp on him.

Eddie grinned and placed a hard smack on her ass and headed back to the living room. He placed her on the couch and flipped her over. She fell back, loving the way he tossed her around like a toy, the grin never seemed to leave either of their faces. He smacked her ass once again and flipped the hem of her dress back up to her waist. He leaned down taking a bite of her soft ass cheek and groaned softly against it.

The stinging pain, was so exhilarating that she bite on the leather arm of the couch, stopping herself from moaning out loud. He smacked her ass once again and flipped her back around and grabbed her by the nape of her neck and pulled her back up to taste her lips once again.

The kiss became more passionate by the second. Her hands had already undid half his pants, she was dying to feel his cock on her bare hands. She wanted that cock in her in every dirty way imaginable. "This is mine for the rest of the stay." She mumbled between kisses.

Eddie reached around her and smacked her ass hard once again and picked her back up. Groping and grinding, he stumbled his way back up the stairs and slammed her hard against her bedroom door. "No not in here." She said, breaking the kiss instantly. Eddie didn't care where, but he knew exactly what was going to happen. He didn't care about anything or anyone anymore. There's no turning back now.

He pinned her back against the door of his momentary bedroom. She gasped out and giggled softly, grinning down at him as she rolled her hips hard against him. "Oh god. You're bad." He said, grinning at her as he reached for the door knob.

She kissed him back, grinning, "Very bad." She said, continuing her movement.

He pushed her in through the door and tossed her on the bed. It was a sight he'd never forget. The way her dress was disheveled all over and fell in the right places. She landed on her back and bounced and rolled to her side. Her dress fell right above her thigh but her butt still peeked out from under. He dove right over her and continued to kiss and grind on her. He pulled away and rolled her around. He unzipped her dress and raised the hem up to her waist and smacked her ass hard. He raised her up higher, a little, and saw the trail of her juices on her thigh. He leaned in and kissed it. He licked it all over and to its origin. He smacked her hard once again letting his fingers brush against her wet lips as he did.

Grace was not herself anymore. She couldn't remember the last time she was in bed with a guy who wanted her like Eddie did right now. She didn't know the last time she was spanked or did anything so audacious. Every smack she felt, made her wet.

Eddie wasn't going to wait any longer. He reached between those thick beautiful cheeks with two fingers and slipped her panties aside. The first sight of her freshly wet pussy, got him higher than he's ever been. This wasn't just any pussy. This was a milf pussy. All wet and hungry for him.

He yanked his jeans down to mid-thigh, along with his underwear. His thick pre-cum was already flowing in great amounts. He grabbed his cock and smeared it all over and smacked hard on her ass. The wet smack was louder than he'd expected. He grabbed her waist tight and plunged right into her in a single thrust. She was a lot tighter than he'd thought.

She felt a warm wet smack on her ass and felt the head of his cock brushing up against her lips. And before she could prepare for him, she felt him plunge right in. She yelped out loud as her jaws dropped. She wasn't taken this rough in years. Her entire lower body quiver only for the very first thrust. He smacked her ass again and pulled back only to go deeper.

Grace cherished every second of his cock splitting its way into her. And every time he held it in her, she wiggled her butt back at him cooing for more.

She began letting herself met each thrust, becoming a whole new person. She was slowly throwing herself at his whims and was loving it. She was once again feeling the way she did when she was younger.

Eddie flipped her over and pulled her clothes off her. He yanked off her panties and gave the crotch a brief lick before he tossed it into the corner. He ripped the bra open and flicked it to another corner and dove right back in.

She had her arms around his neck and kissed him with all passion and lust seeping out through every single one of her pores. He continued to drive his cock in full length, as they senselessly fucked each other into a blissful afternoon.

Grace had cum about 8 times already when Eddie pulled out and flipped her back on her front. He yanked her to the corner and had her feet on the ground and her body resting flat on the bed pointing towards the window. He raised her up on her toes and plunged himself back in. He grabbed her hair and pulled it. He had her looking out through the window at the bright blue sky and the rest of the neighborhood as she took in the cock of her son's best friend.

At the midst of the roughest sexual experience she'd had in years, she felt something new and different. Eddie slipped his thumb into her anal sphincter and began penetrating her hard right before he announced the end. He worked his finger as he gave her the last of him. As painful as it was she was more surprised at what he had just done and more surprised at how great she felt. It was a new depth she's never been to and the fact that she shared it with Eddie after more than 2 decades of break, made it all the more special.

Eddie shoved his thumb all the way down to its knuckle and plunged himself all the way to the balls and came gushing into her slippery tight pussy before he collapsed right on top of her.

Lying next to on one another, they continued to pant, gasping for breath. Their bodies coated with each other's sweat and sex, their bodies, minds and hearts were in bliss.

Eddie rolled off her and laid on his back by the window. Grace took her time to regain herself after having spent the last couple of days building up for this rough intimate event. When she finally did regain herself, she pulled herself alongside him and threw her leg and arm over him and rested her head over his chest and cherished the company the guy who broke out the real her.

She was unable to wipe the joy of her face. She kissed him on the chest and leaned up his face. Kissing him on the lips, she swung her leg over and got on top of him. Breaking away from the kiss, she pulled away and swung her head back, clearing her face off the hair. "You are..." she started pulling herself forward with big wide grin on her face, when she heard her husband's car. "Oh my god, the kids are home," she said jumping right off him and grabbing her dress. Her bra had fallen near the door so she picked it up and spun around looking for her panties.

"Just get out." Said Eddie, smacking her on the ass calmly. "Those panties are mine now." She couldn't help but smile at what had just happened. She placed her hand over his chest and moaned deeply as she kissed him passionately and yet briefly before pacing off to her room, butt naked, holding onto her dress and bra against her chest.

Eddie slipped into a fresh pair of clothes and rushed down stairs to the living room and kicked back on the couch turning on the video game. He heard them pulling into the drive way and grabbing their bags but he was too happy and satisfied to care.

Grace took a quick shower and slipped on the exact same dress as she did before, along with a casual sweater on top to avoid her nipples from being seen. She went braless and slipped on the naughtiest pair of panties she had. She couldn't rub the grin off her face the entire time. Soon after she was done getting dressed, she heard the girls walking past her room before she came out.

She came back down stairs, and yelled out at her husband for having the game on too loud. The fact that she had just had the best fuck of her life, and having cheated on her husband for the first time in their 20 years of marriage, and screaming at her husband knowing how oblivious he was about the whole thing, turned her on. She pranced over to the kitchen and peeked over to the living room. She noticed her son and her new lover with their joysticks in hand. She noticed Eddie break his eyes off the video game and glance over to the kitchen. The glance which lasted for less than a couple of seconds, meant so much more to the both of them than any of the flirting or teasing they put themselves through since day 1.

Everybody had gathered at the table for lunch. It was a big meal and everybody was loving everything Grace had prepared. Sam sat at the head of the table and Brian was opposite. The girls were right next to each other, across from Eddie and their mother. Sam began ranting about the game to Brian and the girls, who were lost in their own world talking about their stores choices and more shopping.

"You know we shouldn't have gone to the first store... it was so..." Said Jen. Eddie had his hand under the table and it was on her knee. Grace was startled at his touch, but she kept her cool. Grace tried her best to concentrate on the girls' conversation, but most of it just went past her, as she began responding to Eddie's touch.

"I don't know, I kinda liked the place... seemed very simple... casual..." continued Emma, when Eddie slipped his hand slowly up her thigh and squeezed her soft warm flesh. Grace grew more concerned of the situation. She desperately wanted to tell him off, except she was around her family. And the fact that everybody sat in such close proximity and oblivious of their actions was thrilling. And turned her on even more.

"Yeah, but that was like the only good thing in that place... I don't know what you... place..." said Jen when Grace felt him slip his fingers between her thighs and slip them even higher. She was completely torn apart. On one hand she didn't want anything more than to feel him touch her again. On the other hand she was not willing to jeopardize the family which she spent decades building. The more she thought about it she knew she didn't want to disappoint her new lover.

"Oh god, you have no...." spoke Emma countering the conversation with Jen, while Grace slowly leaned back a little and spread her legs apart giving Eddie more access to what he wanted.

"That's not it..." said Jen turning to her mother. "Mom tell me which one of the two would you have chosen." Asked Jen looking straight at her mother, startling her. Grave was so lost in the sensuous touch of her new boyfriend that she had completely ignored her daughters' conversation.

"Ummmm what?" asked Grace, completely clueless about the conversation and her face beat red as she felt him kneading his fingers at the crotch of her panties, against her clit.

"Mom! What's the matter? You look flushed." asked Emma, with genuine concern in her voice.

"Oh it's nothing." Said Grace as she adjusted herself on the chair, bucking her hips. "I guess I'm just a little tired from all the cooking." She said spreading her legs wider and throwing her left leg over Eddie's lap giving him all the access he needed. Luckily Sam and Brian were in their own little world ranting about the game that everything the girls spoke about went unnoticed.

Grace leaned back completely and listened to her daughters, as she felt Eddie slip the panties aside and slip in a finger. She laughed softly trying to hold herself back from moaning. He slipped it in all the way down to the second knuckle and worked it as he glanced over at the others with a smile and leaned in towards the table and continued on with his food.

Grace was losing it. Everything that she was doing and was being felt so good and so wrong on so many levels. For one she wanted to ignore the others were even here and just mount Eddie and fuck his brains out. And on another level she was betraying her entire family. Not just when she cheated on her husband less than an hour ago. But even now, with Eddie's finger penetrating her pussy which was wet because and for, her new lover, with her entire family having a happy holiday lunch just a couple of feet away from her.

She felt guilty for being a bad mother, a bad wife. But none of that mattered by how pleasuring it was to have her pussy penetrated by her lovers finger, so covertly under the table. The more she thought about it the more wet she got and the closer she was to cumming.

She let out a soft gasping sigh as she tried to continue eating her food when Emma pulled away from the table.

Eddie regretfully pulled his hand out of Grace and finished his food. Grace knew she can't be sitting next to him anymore and risk going through that again. So she followed her daughter back to the kitchen and glanced over at Eddie at every instance. Eddie pulled his hand out from under the table and gave it a lick looking straight at her. For a moment neither of them cared that the others were around. Their eyes were locked and their bodies surged with passion and lust. Their contact broke when Jen pulled away from the table and crossed their path of gazes.

The girls headed back out to the sitting room and sat on the couch, followed by their father and brother. Eddie was the last to leave the table and once again found himself alone with Grace. He placed the plate in the sink and grabbed her. Luckily nothing above their chest could be visible to the others from where they sat. Both Grace and Eddie knew that this was just a small window, and their bodies wouldn't let them pass up the opportunity. This was just another line to cross after having crossed so many in the last a couple of hours.

Eddie held her by the waist with her back against him before he pushed her against the counter. He raised the hem of her dress and slipped his fingers between her beautiful ass cheeks. Just to feel his hands back in her ass, Grace was in heaven. She let out a deep sigh of relief and tension before she felt the fabric of her panties being pulled out and over her right ass cheek. He knocked her feet apart with his and slipped his hand between her legs to feel her soft wet pussy once again.

He brushed his finger against her pussy and pulled away only lick his finger once again and taste her sweet nectar. He raised her dress to her waist, only to yank her panties down to her knees. He held her back against his chest with his arm around her waist, until she was able to feel his raging boner, with one hand over her braless soft melon breast with the other hand, working at her clit.

Grace stood motionless. She was completely at his whim. Her entire family could see and yet she had another man's hands on her breast and pussy. She felt him work her clit in circular motion, before he slipped in a finger brushing between her wet lips. He pulled away only to gently smack at her sensitive clit and flick his fingers about before he repeated the same steps. He did it a couple more times before she started moaning out loud. Out of concern for their safety he pulled his hands off her breast and muffled her lips. He then smacked her pussy softly before slipping in his middle and ring finger.

Eddie was able feel her moaning vibrate against his palm, as he held her head against his shoulder and continued to finger fuck her, as his gaze stayed glued to her cleavage, watching her breasts heaving at the way she thrashed on his fingers. His raging boner piercing through his jeans against her soft ass made her involuntarily grind as she felt herself being drawn closer to cumming. Her breasts began heaving and her breathing picked up pace. He felt the walls of her pussy tighten around his finger before he felt a gush of her juice trickle down to his palm. Her entire body quivered before she held herself by his shoulder and the counter, motionless having lost all strength to stand. Once she finally regained her breath, he pushed her against the counter completely and stepped out of the kitchen. She looked up through the window and met his gaze just as he turned back and sucked on his fingers as he headed towards her family.

Holding herself up against the counter with the chilling wind, caressing up her sweaty thighs. Her panties bunched down at her knees, with her heart pounding against her chest as she watched him suck on his fingers with her sweet nectar brought her immense joy. She stood savoring every bit of the pleasure she felt, before she set herself straight and pulled her cold wet panties back up against her warm happy pussy.

The rest of the day was pretty much the same considering the rest of the family was around. Every gap of a moment Grace and Eddie found themselves alone, they'd share the most passionate of the kisses with causal patting and groping. Dinner wasn't as exciting as lunch, it was rather a quiet dinner with just a couple of casual inquiries about when Sam would be leaving to visit his sister this holiday and other pointless things. But Grace, however, had her leg over Eddie's the entire dinner. And every time Eddie leaned back against the chair, to listen to the other, he held his hand resting against Grace's soft thigh.

*****

Both Grace and Eddie laid in their beds looking up into the empty space savoring the memory of their first endeavor. They knew exactly how special they were to each other. But knowing that this would have to come to an end the following week, saddened them. The more they thought about it the faster their bodies relaxed and the deeper they fell asleep.

Like an alarm going off in his head, he woke up at exactly 5:03, like both the days prior. It was surprising that every morning he woke up and checked the time, it was the same every morning. But soon his mind drifted away and continued his routine hoping to be less hurried and have a more carefree time with her.

*****

With minimal time to waste Grace and Eddie, hurried out the door. They began jogging for a while before they picked up pace and hurried up the hill. They reached the spot a lot sooner than expected. It was still dark and they wasted no time with each other. Just as they reached the spot, Eddie caught up with her and grabbed her by the waist from the back and kissed her neck and shoulder. She smiled at his very touch and unzipped her hoodie before tossing it sipped on the grass. She spun around and smacked her lips to his before slipping out of her t-shirt and sports bra.