Broken Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian continued his regular holiday routine for the rest of the day. He sat along with Eddie that evening and talked to him about his mom. Eddie seemed to be pretty casual when it came to talking about how he was getting along with Brian's mom. But knowing what kind of a guy Eddie was, and how good of a friend that he was to him, Brian decided to talk to him about it.

When Brian raised his concern, Eddie became more aware of his situation. Eddie knew exactly why this was a concern and knew he had to stick to his limits. But just thinking about it made him mad. On the one hand Grace was getting more comfortable with him every time they found themselves alone or almost alone. On the other hand, he's spent more than a year with her son, who literally knew everything about him when it came to his position with women. Eddie realized he owed it to Brian for trusting him enough to bring him to his home. He owed Brian at least that much. He decided to keep things casually flirty with Grace which would probably be as far as it would go. It was probably the best for all of them.

*****

Eddie was contemplating his situation the entire night. Once again it held him back from having a good night's sleep. Of all the women he's been with, he knew Grace was his Everest. He didn't want to back down from this. She was way too hot to even consider letting her go. But then again, Brian was his best friend. His longest friendship he he's ever shared with anyone. And it was definitely the best. Betraying him was something he didn't ever want to do. Just thinking about it all tore him apart. Both of which was something that he didn't want to let go for the other.

He laid gawking at the empty space in the dark room before he sat up and grabbed his phone. The phone read the same as the day before. 5:03 "What a coincidence?" he thought as he slipped into his tracks and hoodie and headed downstairs with his shoes in hand.

The moment his feet landed the living room, all he wanted to do was slip on his shoes and head out. But he know the possibility of catching Grace in the kitchen once again was all the more tempting. Eddie tried his best to keep quiet and sneak out but the temptation was burning harder and brighter. Eddie decided to sneak a peek.

Grace stood stretching the same way she did every day, the exact same way Ed had caught her the day before. She had on a similar pair of yoga pants but of a different color and sports bra also of a different color. For some reason, Eddie was unable to take his eyes off her juicy bubble butt. Suddenly he had mental images of seeing them up closer. Biting the jiggling flesh. He felt a familiar feeling in his pants and knew it was time to leave. And just before he could, Grace turned around. "Always a sneaky little bastard, aren't you?" she said with a smirk and tossed the hoodie at him before she grabbed her sipper and walked right past him.

Eddie pulled the hoodie off his face and turned around. Grace looked over shoulder and gave him a sly grin before she bent over at the waist, giving him the most perfect view of her heart shaped ass. Eddie began wondering if she was doing this on purpose. Eddie was holding himself back from wanting to go and grab them. He grit his teeth and tried to turn away, but she was just too damn irresistible.

She picked out the shoes and back up. She looked over her shoulders once again and smirked, "Enjoying the view?" she asked. Eddie's head was about to blow. She wasn't just flirting and teasing. Eddie felt like she was taunting him. Almost like she wanted him too.

She sat on the little stool by the door and turned to face him before she leaned over to put on the shoes. Giving him another perfect view of her cleavage. Once she was done, she got up and bounced a couple of times before she walked up to him and grabbed her hoodie. She slipped it on and flicked the tie string on his, "Let's go," she said. Ed, most joyfully and regretfully agreed and followed her like a dog.

Every step they took didn't just take them further away from home, but also closer to each other. A couple of blocks in the opposite direction to where he went the day before was a small drive way that led to a place called 'lovers point.' The place was called that mainly because the local teenagers usually go up there on dates and make out or have sex. It's an actual ledge on part of the hill that has a great view of the whole town. Grace thought she might take Ed up there this morning for the run, but given the fact that the place was up hill it would take them a while to go up there and back.

Grace often goes up to this place after work sometimes with Sandra, a very close friend of hers from work. It's a very peaceful place and gets really romantic as it gets darker. Grace had always wondered what it would be like to be there with a guy, when she was in high school or college. To be in the arms of a man under the stars, a thought that always takes her places. As romantic as the place is, Grace never really considered asking her husband to take her there. And given the situation with Ed, she felt more incline to take him up there. She knew nothing could ever happen with Ed and her, but she felt more inclined to spend more time with him, alone. She grew more and more curious of where things may lead if they were alone. Deep down she wondered what it would take to really break him out of the shell he put himself inside.

Given all the conversations she'd had with her son, she knew prior to meeting him, exactly the kind of guy he was. Every time she spoke to Brian, he was always out because Eddie had locked himself in the dorm room with a girl. She knew guys like him more than she would be willing to admit, because she's dated guys just like him all the way through high school and college, almost exclusively. She's often wondered how she even ended up with Sam sometimes. But it was something she never really gave much thought to because she was happy where she was.

Just as the passage way came into view she contemplated on going up there or not. She really wanted to take Eddie up there, but didn't want to raise suspicion with her family for being late. As reveling as it was with Eddie, Grace grew a little uneasy at the whole situation. She caught Brian giving her a weird look the last time he saw them being flirty. And she also saw the very same look from Sam a couple of times. Although neither of them said anything about it, she felt guilt wash over her for her actions. She didn't like betraying her husband and deceiving the confidence her own son.

The couple walked along deep in thought with their own concerns of the same situation. As bad as they felt about their actions, they were drawn to each other more strongly than the guilt and deceit that held them back. They had complete disregard of safety, as they openly flirted around the house. Grace couldn't deny the fact it turned her on that Eddie was so brazen that he didn't back away from doing and saying everything that he did. And the fact that he did it so confidently, made him so much more desirable.

Grace shook off the worries for once and came to reason with herself. This was probably the only time she actually got to be with Eddie, truly alone. She wasn't going to let it pass by worrying about the obvious. She didn't realize where they were until she stopped to look around. They were just a few blocks away from home. "What's going on in your head, kid?" she asked, bumping against his shoulder.

"Don't call me kid." He said bumping her back.

"Ok then how about 'Sexy?' Is that ok?" she asked with a sly grin.

Eddie was back in the game, "Do you think I'm sexy?" he asked bumping her softly and yet eager to get an answer.

"What do you think I think?" she asked him back stopping almost immediately with her hands on her waist and slight tilt to her posture.

He didn't realize she stopped until he turned back to look. He walked back towards her and let his focus trail down her neck, "Well given how you've been flirting with me, I think that you either think that I'm a total ass of a guy so you're just trying to make the best of my being here by flirting with me. Or..." he trailed off, taking a step closer,"....You find me so irresistible that you're trying to find as many instances as possible to find yourself alone with me." The second part of his answer was just how he felt about her. Little did he know that was literally how Grace felt about him, as well "So, you can get a taste of the Ed game." He finished making it sound like a joke, not realizing how serious he was about what he just said.

The very knowledge of knowing the truth about the others feelings would make things so much easier and fun. And yet they kept their most intimate of flirting, casual.

Grace caught her breath for a second at his answer. She giggled a little at the way he finished but she felt her heart pounding hard against her chest, not because of the running, but because of what he had said. Suddenly she felt the heat in her loins increase. He became more desirable as stood she looking at him. She placed her hand over his chest as she looked up at him with her eyes glowing with lust. All she wanted at this moment was for him to ravage her. For him to take her like a piece of meat and have his way.

She felt his heart beat against his chest. She let her hand slip down to his pecks and gave them a little poke, playfully. "Well what are you gonna do about it?" she asked him raising a brow.

Eddie's urges was at its peak. All he wanted to do was grab her and run into the woods and have his way with her. But even before he could react or say anything there came the screeching sound of a car towards their direction. The moment Grace heard it she pulled away immediately. It was teenage kids having spent the night in the hills. She saw a few flyers that came flying off the car as they drove past them. She instantly remembered the last time she was at the fair. She turned around to see Ed bending over to pick one up. She paced up to him and playfully smacked his ass. "What's that?" she asked

"Ummm my ass." He said.

Giggling to his response, "I figured." She said with a smirk before pointing at the flyer, "I meant that."

"It's something about a fair." He said.

"The town fair. We should go." She said casually grabbing it from his hand and reading it.

"We as in just you and me?" he asked raising a brow.

A smile formed across her face, she looked up at him smirking and slowly folded the flyer and shoved it into the pocket of her hoodie. "You'd like that wouldn't you?" She said.

"You have no idea." He said with a sly smirk.

Grace read him right for the first time since they started flirting. This wasn't just flirting anymore, she knew he was on the same page as her, but didn't know why a guy as brazen as he was, failed to make a move yet. She grew more curious and wondered how long he's gonna hide behind his fake shell.

Eddie caught up with her and continued to jog alongside. "So, what do you think?" she asked playfully tapping his ass once again. "Ever been to a town fair before?" she asked raising a brow as she glanced at him.

He smirked glancing at her, "Nope. Never been to any kind of fair. Also, I've never been smacked twice on the ass by a 'hottie' before as well." He said bumping against her.

"Hottie? Huh!" She asked. "I wonder what happened to 'sexy'?" she said bumping back against his shoulder, competitively.

Eddie peeked behind her and backed up, "With an ass like that. This close. Could you blame me?" he said brushing up against her with a wink.

She turned with a sly grin on her face, as she pushed him aside with a butt bump. "I guess you can't." she said racing off.

*****

Grace stood naked, smiling to herself, as the water trickled down her body. She couldn't help but think about Eddie. She was trying to figure why it was him of all people that she was so drawn towards. There's been plenty of men over the years, who've made passes at her. But she's been faithful Sam no matter what. But with Eddie, it was different. Now that she started thinking about everything that went down from the moment he came over. Everything became so much clearer. She remembered the moment she saw him for the first time, the way he was looking at her. Gawking at her like a piece of meat. With so much lust and craving. She was used to having other men see her that way over the years. But Eddie, was different. Something familiar. Something she felt like she's been ignoring. Something that has resurfaced that was left buried for a long time.

She headed out of the bathroom with just towel wrapped around her waist and head. She pulled away the towel on her head and tossed it on the back of the chair. She noticed the flyer peeking out of the pocket of the hoodie on the chair fall to the floor. She picked it up and went through it. She was immediately drifted back to the memory of going to a fair for the first time when she was high school. She smiled to herself and tossed it back on the bed and got dressed.

Grace came downstairs dressed in a casual dress she wore around the house every now and then. Nothing that seemed too special but definitely something that accents her best features. She had the flyer in hand and placed it in the counter by the toaster and began working. The breakfast was casual and quiet as usual. Grace began to work on lunch a little sooner than she usually did.

Eddie noticed Grace in the sexiest dress yet. He looked for an opportunity to catch her alone but after having had the talk with Brian, he figured it wasn't all that easy.

Somewhere around noon, Jen announced that she wanted to go into the city for some shopping. Emma graciously joined in. The girls asked if Eddie wanted to go along and check out the town. Brian interjected and told them that they he wanted to go with them. Even though Brian had the talk, sending Eddie off alone with his sister's was not something he was still not prepared to watch. He assumed it was better to leave him home to rot in boredom with his parents than to send him along with his sisters.

Sam was in the sitting room watching TV. Grace was right behind him in the kitchen cooking. Eddie casually walked in on her and asked her if she needed help. As always she obliged. Watching her hopping and prancing around in the dress got his attention like none before.

"You look really cute in that dress." Said Eddie. Luckily Sam was watching the TV that was loud enough that he couldn't hear anything from the kitchen.

"Just cute?" she asked him, with a sly smirk.

"Well I'd say you look sexy but..." he paused looking behind her.

"But what?" she asked instantly as she stopped with the cooking and gave him her complete attention. Curious to know why.

"I can't see something I loved looking at since day one." He said, with a sly yet innocent pout.

She giggled softly and smacked him on the ass before turning back to work. "Well you're just going to have to figure out a way to get by the rest of the day." She said

"That's the third time you did that," he said.

"Did what?"

"Smacked my ass." He said, bumping against her softly.

"Well you do have a really nice ass." She said smacking him again, playfully.

"Nice? My butt?" he asked puzzled and shocked.

She nodded and glanced over. "Yeah."

"Well if that's the case I guess I should be playing bongo on your ass all day long." He chuckled.

She giggled and turned to him, leaning sideways against the counter. "Well. What's stopping you?" she said knowing she was safe at the moment. The only person in the house she should be concerned about was at eyes length and preoccupied with the TV. There was no one she had to worry about walking in. Most importantly she was curious if Eddie would really make a move.

Intrigued by her response, Eddie stood motionless just looking her in the eyes for a brief couple of seconds. As badly as he wanted to, Eddie still tried his best to keep his hands to himself. "The fact that it would look bad if your son catches me smacking his mother's big beautiful ass. Not to mention that he's my best friend." He said with a straight face, as beads of sweat began trickling down his spine.

"Well, he's not home now, is he?" She asked him with a sly grin, turning around and picking up the dish she had been preparing before she bent over to place it in the oven.

The moment she bent over Eddie lost all sense of reasoning, all sense of moral, and just went for the one thing he's been craving. Eddie inched closer to her placed both his hands on the either sides of her waist. He held her tight and pulled her back against his crotch. It was all like a dream. A part of him was screaming inside to stay back, but that part of him didn't have any control over his body anymore. His raging boner tenting his pants, he yanked her against him and held her beautiful butt against his crotch.

Grace felt her waist being grabbed almost instantly as she bent over. The jerk of being pulled back against him, made her drop the dish inside the oven. She felt a hard yet passionate thrust against her butt. She could feel him brushing against her crotch as he still held her tightly by the waist. She was held motionless and at his control from the waist down. She closed the oven shut and brought herself back up.

For the first time in a really long time she felt like she was wanted. She could feel the heat building within her by the second. At the sudden jerk, she felt the intensity of his action, she felt her heart beginning to pick up pace. She leaned back against him and rolled her butt against him. "That's not the same as smacking you on the ass." She said, placing both her hands over his.

"I don't care." He blurted out slipping his right hand up to her right breast. He gave it a forceful squeeze and slipped the other arm around her lower waist pulling her against him.

"Oh my god!" She blurted out as she felt him pull back and thrust against her. Although she did taunt him into getting here, the way he grabbed her and took her on, she felt like she didn't have any control anymore. That turned her on.

She felt him pull away and spin her around. He clawed at the hem of her dress and raised it up to her waist and laid a stinging smack on the bare flesh of her ass. Eddie held her on her toes by her ass, as she held him clawing his shirt. They stood grinding against each other with big grins on both their faces. The rest of the world was lost to them. Grace felt like she was young again, like it was the beginning of a new relationship she didn't care for where she was or who'd see them anymore. She just wanted him, she needed him.

She felt Eddie clawing at her ass feeling every inch of the soft flesh as he grinned down at her. "I was wondering how long you'd really take." She said leaned over and nipping his bottom lip.

"I've been wanting to since the moment I laid eyes on you." He said picking her up and placing her, like a toy, on the cold marble counter. Leaning into her body, he continued to pull her harder against him as he fought to taste her lips.

Her legs clasped around his waist, pulling him closer almost instantly. "Then what took you so long?" She asked, gasping as she felt him grinding harder each time. The roughness of his jeans through her lace panties made her arch and buck wanting him more. This was something she hasn't felt in a really long time. The brazen desperation to have someone.

"We're gonna need to talk about that." He said slipping his hand back up to her breast and the other around her waist pulling on her against him as they continued to pant and smack against each other's lips.

"Not NOW!" She mumbled and wrapped her arms around his neck and locked her lips to his for good. He pulled her off the counter and stumbled across the floor. The sound of the game echoing from the sitting room kept them safe until Grace's knee knocked over a pan. The thrashing sound was loud enough to startle them and bring them back to their senses briefly.