Broken Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood oblivious of her knowledge of his other secret. The moment she saw him up close with a smug smile on his face, all the rage came screaming back. "Are you alright?" He asked reaching for her elbow with his palm.

Seeing him reach for her arm, she felt betrayed. Grace struck him right across his cheek and looked him straight in the eyes as he looked at her surprised. Confused by her invasive advance, he grabbed her above the elbow tightly and pulled her in for a kiss, pushing himself onto her before he slammed the door shut behind him and took a couple of more steps into the room along with her.

The strong invasive control he had on her relaxed her a little, and turned her on. The fact that she was turned on by guy who was cheating on her with her own daughter, induced more anger. A brief second into the kiss she pushed him away and slapped him across his cheek yet again and stood looking at him with rage as her panties began dampening.

Eddie didn't know what was going on when she struck him the second time, he became genuinely concerned. Just as he was about to ask what happen, she threw herself on him. Grace didn't know why she did it, but know how her body reacted to him and the fact that she was bursting with emotions, she desperately needed a physical release. She threw herself on him and demanded it.

Pushing him back until his back slammed hard against the door she leaned in and kissed him hard, pulling his shirt off over his head. The moment his shirt was off, he spun her around and pinned her back against the door and pinned her hand above her head leaned into the kiss. She raised her leg running it over his hip, grinding furiously against him. And in the spur of the moment, Eddie plunged a dry thrust against her. Grace arched her back and raised her head up with her eyes shut tight, with a moaning sigh.

Pulling himself away from the door with her, he stumbled across her floor before she pushed him over the bed. She mounted him instantly and furiously worked his pants off as she felt him rip her panties off. The sense of having her panties pinched and squeezed against her flesh, before beginning ripped off made her wetter. She bent and locked her lips to his, as she took his cock back into her, moaning against his lips.

She felt his hands travel all over her back and ass, smacking her hard each time she slammed down onto him. She pulled off his lips and smacked him across his chest and rode him hard. She moaned out loud and let herself go. There wasn't a single other soul in the house but them, and she now had what she needed. She fucked hard and fucked him good.

Watching her so high and crazy, turned him on more than any woman ever did. He ripped her dress open and watched her body reveal as the bits and pieces of clothing shredded off her. He watched in amazement before he pulled her on him and rolled her onto her back. The moment she was on her back, she dug her nails into his chest and smacked him across his cheek again. Her legs wrapped around his thighs and demanded more of him. Eddie, grabbed hold of the head board and plunged himself all the way and fucked as hard as he could. The sound of their bodies smacking, their loud moans and the sound of the head board banging against the wall filled the entire house.

There was no turning back and the lovers came gushing together. Eddie fell right over her and kissed her neck and embraced her lovingly.

Once she regained conscious, she laid looking up at the ceiling and his lips all over her lips, cheeks and neck. "That was fucking amazing." He said with a final peck on the lips and rolled off her and fell on his back beside her.

She laid silent, sweating and gasping for breath. She was trying to recollect her thoughts and how she ended up here once again. But as furious as she was, she was a lot more relaxed than she was before. She didn't know if she'd be able to let go of him. She didn't know how to react to the feelings she was experiencing.

Eddie's smile instantly disappeared when she finally regained her breath and said, "I know about you and Jen."

The two of them laid gawking up at the empty space of the ceiling as neither of them had anything or know what to say to each other.