Broken Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The place was still dark and had a large tree on one of the wall corners of that particular spot. Eddie locked his lips with Grace's and slipped his hand around her ample bottom and picked her up off her feet. Grace immediately wrapped her legs around his waist as he stumbled across the grassy ground towards the tree.

Eddie knelt holding her, at the foot of the tree when Grace broke their contact briefly and pulled his hoodie off him. She tugged down his shorts and felt the throbbing hard cock in her hand. This was probably the first time she held it in her hand. The fact that she did it, holding it in her hand the way she did knelt under a tree in the cold, was something she wouldn't have imagined doing even when she was young.

Their bodies surged and exerted so much heat, that neither of them felt the chilling morning wind anymore. And when they did the wind was so striking that it just spurred them on as they squeezed themselves against each other.

Neither Grace nor Eddie had any sort of feelings for each other. But they were emotionally attached to what they were doing. It was a strong bond that seemed to hold them closer than either of them have ever had with anyone else before. Eddie started to feel that this connection he was experiencing meant more than his friendship with Brian. Eddie valued the friendship and he would never let anything jeopardize what he had with him. But this was way too special for him to back off from just because this was Brian's mother.

Grace felt the very same way. She was always the happy wife, the responsible mother and a very assertive professional at her work. But no matter how good she was at what she did there was always something that was missing from her life. Something that she's missed. It wasn't something that she did, but something that she was. Who, she was. It was a void that never seemed to fill even after over 20 years of marriage with her loving husband and motherhood she attained to the children she loved and cared for more than anything in the world.

Even as he laid her naked on the grass; the chilled dew droplets smeared on the warmth of her writhing flesh, The chilled sharp lush green grass that pierced against her flesh made her feel like she was someone not just as who she was, but someone beyond. Someone evolved.

Laying there gazing up into his eyes she felt his cock pierce her wet hungry pussy and it injected the life into her new self. She gasped and arched her back as his eyes glowed gazing down at her as her legs curled up against his. She let go of her every sense of control and let herself be as this new person what was born. Her body moving higher and lower to each of his thrusts, her hand slipped to the nape of his neck while the other clawed at his rips going further around his back. Her eyes closed and her lips met his as her soft gasps turned into deep moans.

Watching her moaning and clawing at him, took Eddie to a new height. He'd never felt this with anyone before. Maybe because she was his first milf. Maybe because she was the mother of his best friend. Maybe because this was the biggest secret that he's ever had from anyone and the fact that he's not just enjoying keeping this secret, but also he enjoyed sharing this with someone as hot and sexy as Grace. But whichever reason it maybe, none of it mattered anymore. He didn't know why but it did and he was happy and didn't care why anymore.

The more she moaned, the harder he fucked. Their actions had escalated to a point where her voice echoed into the sky. Naked as the day she was born, and as the most primal self, she moaned and screamed in joy to every soul thrashing orgasm that washed through her. She couldn't remember the last time she had someone who did that with her in a single session. She didn't need to say a word to him. He did everything the way she wanted him to, almost like he knew. Soon, all their joy had to come to an end. Eddie locked his lips to hers and gave her the last of everything he had for her and came gushing inside of her.

Panting and on their backs the couple lay naked gazing up at the dark navy blue tint in the sky through the gap of the leaves, slowly fading away. They hadn't realized they been making love for 40 minutes until Grace reached for her phone to check the time.

Eddie leaned back against the bark of the tree as Grace followed him and leaned back against his, with her left shoulder on the right of his chest. They sat savoring the blissful joy of their intimate loving. Grace turned back and kissed him before she pulled her phone up and snapped a selfie of the both of them. When she did, Eddie was thinking about the conversation he had shared with her son. He felt obligated to tell her everything and so he did.

"...That's everything. Even in school, with Brian, the only thing I was good at was chasing skirts and getting laid. Brian of all people know me for who I really am. And knowing him, after having that talk with me, I know he doesn't trust me around you or either of his sisters. SO...."he continued but was immediately interrupted by Grace.

She mounted him and locked her lips to his. She picked up his hands and placed it over her waist and her arms around his neck and broke free from the kiss. "There's nothing you need to worry about." She said slowly rocking against him, grinding herself on his half hard cock. "This is special for me too." She said feeling him throbbing harder. "As long as you're in my house. I don't want you to stop wanting me. I am everything you want me to be." She reached between them and placed the head of this throbbing cock between the wet lips of her pussy and lowered herself. "I'm anything, you want me to be." She began rocking slowly and pecking his lips, "You're woman... your friend... your whore..." he let out a deep gasp and grinned down at him, "I am yours to take and yours to play with."

Everything she was saying pierced him like ice. To every word she said, the grin on his face grew bigger. He smacked her ass hard and buried his face in between her breasts.

"We've already got our bodies together, I'm sure we can think of something to keep this from Brian and the others." she said letting out a sensual giggle, as Eddie nuzzled his face against her breast.

And before she could say another word. Eddie gripped her waist and pushed her on her back on the grass and mounted her and thrust real deep and real hard and watched her gasp to his aggression. The grin on each other's faces was a mirror reflection. Eddie pulled away and rolled her onto her front, he raised her by the waist and plunged himself back in , pulling Grace up against his chest and rocked hard trying to go as deep as he could. The only other time Grace was ever fucked like this was the first time she was with Eddie. She absolutely cherished having him against her back and in her, even more to have him want her as she wrapped his arms around her holding her tight as he rocked hard, fucking her good.

Soon the happy couple sat back against the tree to watch the sun rise. They decided to get dressed and head home, they shared the water from Grace's sipper as they slowly headed back down the hill.

Luckily they reached exactly the same spot they usually did. Making sure not to get caught by anyone else, both of them sneaked back to their bathrooms and discarded their grass smudged clothes and cleaned themselves off the grassy smell on them.

*****

Over the next couple of days Eddie had become closer to the family than he was a few days earlier. Sam had really started to like him, Brian was completely laid back with him and once again trusted him around the family. And the twins had grown to adore him. As casual as Eddie was with everyone in the house, little did the others know about the secret he shared with the woman of the house? Every night Grace would sneak out of bed, and would make an extra sipper full of protein shake for the run.

It was finally the weekend. Grace was being more provocative around him as the days progressed, but none of the others seemed to be bothered given Grace was always like that and quite flirty with the guests. Over the following days, she completely stopped wearing pants or jeans completely. She only wore yoga pants and shorts during their morning run, only for Eddie. It was a brand new feeling to actually dress for a man again. She had become so used to being the responsible wife and mother, she couldn't remember the last time she even dressed up for a guy.

Always in dresses and midi skirts, she would always find new ways to tease Eddie around her family, discretely. Every now and then they would sneak over to the kitchen when the rest of the family was in the sitting room. Or sometimes sneak over to the garage for a quickie. There wasn't a place in the house that she knew about that she didn't sneak away to be with Eddie.

Everything that she did always made Eddie want fuck her more and more aggressively. Grace was loving every second she was with him. But surprisingly enough, as the days passed she noticed that Eddie grew more tired after every time they fucked.

At first Grace was surprised that she had what it took to wear out a guy as young as Eddie. She became more considerate and held herself back from him, physically. But she could never resist teasing him. She didn't just want him physically anymore, she had started to truly care for him. Maybe because of the fact that he was the guy who brought out this new person from inside of her, or maybe because he treated her exactly the way she wanted. The exact way she deserved. Almost like he knew her, like they were one. The last time she felt this was when she realized her love for her husband. Whom she still loved.

For the next couple of days, Grace prepared a special drink for him in the morning before the run and one after, given that running wasn't the only thing they did every morning. And just for him, she started preparing more appetizers for every one between meals.

*****

It was Sunday morning and the secret couple had just come back from their morning affair. After a quick shower, the two of them headed back downstairs as the rest of the family woke up.

Grace was in the kitchen just like she was every morning. She wore casual pants and a shirt with a sweater. She often exchanged gazes with Eddie. Every time he came into the kitchen to get a glass of water or to refresh his juice, he'd brush by with a casual grope and a squeezing on her beautiful butt. Also every now and then she'd pull him over to the corner to kiss him knowing how emotionally inclined she was becoming towards him.

Right after breakfast, Sam took off to the stores with Emma and Brian. Grace was hoping to have some time alone with Eddie but to her luck, Jen never seemed to leave their side. She spent most of the day with either Eddie on the couch watching the TV or playing video games in the living room. If not that, she spent time talking to her mother about college and boys.

Although Grace missed being alone with Eddie, she really enjoyed the company of her daughter. It's been a really long time since she last she was here. Exhausted from all the cooking Grace headed upstairs to relax a bit before the others got back home for lunch.

Kicking back onto the bed she hoped Eddie would sneak over to her room for a quickie. But she knew it would not be all that easy with Jen expecting either one of them to keep her company. She knew she couldn't have him there with her, but that doesn't mean she can't do anything. She pulled out her phone and sent Eddie a text with an open cleavage and her pouting lips with a tag, 'I know you can't leave Jen alone downstairs, but I really miss you.'

The texting escalated to sexting and messages, it went back and forth for about twenty minutes as Grace held her pants crumbled and bunched down at her ankle and her fingers at her pussy. The sexting went for about an hour before she fell back quivering to an orgasm by the words of her young lover. She laid there savoring every bit of pleasure that washed through her, before she eventually fell asleep.

Grace woke up not having a clue when she had fallen asleep. She took a quick shower slipped on a casual pleated sun dress and headed downstairs to the sitting room. To her surprise, the place was quiet and empty. She called out to Jen and looked around the sitting room when she found Eddie's phone on the couch. She wondered if he might have gone back upstairs to the bathroom and headed back up. Confirming that her husband and the kids haven't been back home yet and also that neither Jen nor Eddie were upstairs she headed back down to the living room. She found Eddie on the couch with the video game controller in hand.

She noticed that Jen wasn't around and tip toed over to him and leaned in for a big kiss, as she felt his hands reached around her to her butt. "You really like that butt, dontcha?" She asked brushing off the kiss.

"More than you know." He said, rocking a hard smack over the dress.

"I think I have an idea." She said with a flirty giggle and a smile, reconnecting their lips.

"Well then you should know, how bad I wanna have it." He said squeezing the handful of her flesh and yanking her closer.

As he yanked her closer, she stumbled with a grin filling her face. Having heard what he just said, she knew this would be something entirely different and new. But more than it scared her, she was looking forward to it. "Well no one's stopping you." She said, realizing that she had just stooped down to a new low, which was to her, an entirely different kind of high.

She felt him tighten the squeeze on her ass when she opened wide and nipped his bottom lip. With another immediate smack, Eddie pulled away with a grin, "Good." He said turning back to the game.

She leaned in and nipped his ear lobe and whispered, "I'll be waiting." And headed back upstairs completely lost in thought. Half way up the stairs, she shook herself off the blissful trance and headed back down stairs. "Umm, where's Jen?" She asked walking past the couch.

He glanced over at her with a straight face and back to the video game, "Ummm, She... uhhh heard your voice a while back in the sitting room and went looking for you." He said fidgeting as he resumed the game.

Stepping into the sitting room she noticed Jen coming down the stairs, "Where are the others?" She asked Jen.

"Not here yet." Said Jen with a casual smile and walked past her.

Grace headed back upstairs to get her phone and call her husband and headed back down to the kitchen. Eddie and Jen helped her set the table just as the rest of the family walked through the door, ranting about the how the fair preparation looked so good and how they must go.

*****

It was the first day of the fair and the family had made it just a bit after dark. Eddie held himself at bay from Grace trying his best not to grab attention from Brian or the rest of the family. Although the same couldn't be said about Grace, she was drawn more to him than she had been before. While the father, son and the twins walked ahead, the secretive couple took smaller steps trying to stay as far back as possible. Every time they found the opportunity to sneak away, Grace would often pull Eddie over to the back of the stalls.

Whatever this was that Grace and Eddie shared, seemed to strengthen, now that they were out in the public with such a massive crowd. Grace let herself go to his touch and felt so young.

Returning from one of their escapades, Grace was in absolute bliss. Eddie had just made her cum with his fingers and it was absolutely indescribable. For a minute, she wondered how many girls he's actually been with to be this good with his fingers. She snapped back to reality to the voice of her family calling out to her. She shook herself and headed over.

"Guys, let's go on the Ferris wheel." said Emma.

"Uhhhh I don't think I'm going." Said Sam.

"Yeah, me neither." Joined Brian, "I think the slushy had something weird in it. I'm not feeling so good." He said faking his sickness.

"Umm, Yeah me too." Joined Jen, trying to avoid the Ferris wheel.

Emma immediately turned to her mother and grinned, with a sighing smile, Grace agreed and joined her daughter on the Ferris wheel.

Emma and Grace were one of the first few to fill the seats. A couple of others filled in right after them and rest of the riders were pretty slow to get on. For some reason, the operator refused to turn it on before all the seats were filled. The mother and daughter duo sat chatting and giggling as they were raised higher and higher. As they made their way up Grace looked down at all the spots she had sneaked away to and couldn't help but smile. She could still feel her pussy drenching her panties as the chilled breeze tickling up her dress. She gazed down at the crowd trying to find her family and Eddie.

To her surprise, she found her husband and son at the shooting alley. She looked and looked but couldn't find Eddie or Jen, near them. Soon as they reach the very top of the wheel, Grace could see the entire Fair. Emma was busy looking to see if she could make out their house from where she sat, but Grace had her eyes on something that nearly gave her a heart attack.

Down at the very end of the park was her daughter Jen and Eddie. Eddie had her pinned against a truck and was making out with her, Jen held him tight with her arms around his neck. Grace felt like she was ripped in half. She felt like she was gonna pass out. But the more she thought about it, she was being consumed by rage, jealousy.

How could he do this to her? How could Jen do this? Eddie was her brother's best friend, how could she do this? The more she thought about all this, she felt the familiar guilt she thought she had suppressed. Every question she was asking herself over Jen out of jealousy, seemed to be pointed at herself. Soon the ride took pace and the wheel began spinning faster and faster. The disgust of being with a guy who was probably also fucking her daughter made her sick. As soon as the ride was done, she paced right out and hurried away from Emma as soon as she could. It wasn't until then she realized how low she had stooped to put a little excitement in her life.

Emma thought her mother was probably sick and stayed by her side, but Grace demanded some alone time. Emma felt badly for having forced her mother to go on the ride. She pulled out her phone to ring her sister for assistance.

Jen and Eddie came laughing and giggling lost in their own little world, until they both made contact with the Grace and Emma. Grace turned to Emma and informed her she needed to go home immediately. Emma helped her mother to the car and Eddie offered to drive.

Grace sat in the back of the car with her daughter with the occasional gaze at the rear view mirror growing angrier, with herself and Eddie. Every time she closed her eyes the images of her daughter lip smacking with him, came screaming back. She's never been this disgusted or angry at herself before. All she cared about was getting home.

The moment Eddie pulled the car into the drive way, Grace stormed into the house and straight to the kitchen. She poured herself a glass of water, facing the sink, and took a drink. She noticed Eddie pass by in her peripherals and chose to ignore him. And right behind him followed Emma. Soon after she stepped into the sitting room, Emma cursed out loud. "DAMMIT!"

Grace turned around to see her daughter pacing towards the door again, "What's wrong, hun?" she asked.

"I have the keys to the other car." She said shrugging. "Are you alright?" She asked contemplating whether to leave or send Eddie over with the keys.

Grace had completely ignored Eddie, and sent her off. Grace paced upstairs and to her room and sunk into the bed as her mind continued to run the images of her secret lover and her daughter. It wasn't until later she realized she was home alone with Eddie. She didn't want to see or talk to him again. She noticed the door was open a little bit. Knowing how invasive he's been, she hurried shut it close. Just as she reached the door way, it swung open slowly and there stood Eddie.