All Comments on 'Broken Ch. 09'

by DarkFantasy56

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GODAMMIT!!!

She was SO close to escaping! WHY did Ben have to recapture her?! PLEASE let one of the gas station people recognize Sarah AKA "that crazy girl from the gas station" on some news site or whatever and report it to the proper authorities. Seriously, it's (no pun intended) bound to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thanks for the new chapter!

I was hoping she would get away. It will be interesting to see where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Total bullshit.

No way those people let him take a naked woman away like that. He would have been in jail and she would have been free. At least TRY to make the story believable. No more of this ludicrous garbage for me. No stars.

CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyalmost 9 years ago
Are you serious?

Are his friends really that dimwitted? Everyone sees a naked woman screaming and crying that she was kidnapped and no one decides to call the police and just take his word for it? BS, at least make it believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Total crap ....

At least one person at the convenient store would have called the police. Not everyone would have believed Ben's story that this is just a couple fight when they see a naked woman calling for help. I realized that there is a certain amount of suspension of disbelief when reading stories in this category but this is just too much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Obfuscating Stupidity?

Are those guys actually the bounty hunters playing dumb until they can get backup?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
you are a very good writer

You are a very good and talented writer. Don't let the negative comments get you down. There have been cases of women being raped in front of onlookers and no one coming to aid the victims.

Dr. Phil just had a show on a similar topic. Evidence shows that onlookers do not necessarily step in and help. Another example was a woman who was attacked while her young child screamed, and no one came to her aid.

Your story is 100% believable. People say they would step in and help, but most of the time they do not.

I think some people are trying to discourage you from continuing with your awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Geesh

Would never happen. If i saw something like this i would call the police. Anyone would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I want Ben to die!!

But first I want the whole trafficking operation to completely crumble! you

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 9 years ago
Yay

Glad to see the next instalment even if she was caught. Must admit it would be nice to see the whole setup brought down round their ears, but we shall see.

JaneandJohnJaneandJohnover 8 years ago
Waiting!

Are you continuing the story? Please finish it, I've been checking often for an update.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 8 years ago
Shame

This series has never been finished, it is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please Finish

The story needs to be finished, there are too many loose ends. Pretty please finish the story.

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 6 years ago
To bad the story was never finished

Once again a good story left unfinished. Since it has been over 2 years I am guessing it will be like so many great series here and will never be concluded. A shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
When?!?

When do we get to see Ben and Smith and every other piece of filth in this story catch a bullet between the eyes? The sex isn't erotic, so the only thing left reading for is the revenge pay off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous