Broken Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Out." I really didn't like the tone he used when he talked to our mother. I understand his anger, I would be too, yet can't he understand she had no choice once Roy had us far away from everyone and isolated? Why can't he just accept us? Were we so bad that he had to seek his relief elsewhere? I could tell my mother was not pleased with that as the front door closed behind Jacob.

"Emily?" I heard the strain in my mother's voice. I knew ever since last night and the way my mother's sex filled the kitchen and the contentment I saw on her face when she eased Jacob's cock into her that she wanted more. Not that I can blame her; if I wasn't infected with this thing that was killing me, I, too, would be painting my brother's cock in my pussy juice. How I couldn't wait for the day that I could finally feel what it was like to have a man inside of me. I knew as I approached my eighteenth birthday that Roy wanted that very thing, given how he would leer at me when my mother wasn't looking. I felt so soiled whenever he did that. Maybe, subconsciously I knew he wasn't the real man of the house, that Roy was only pretending to be.

"Yes, Mom?" I answered like a good, obedient daughter like the Bible said I should be.

"I believe the Enochians deceived us last night. It might take more than just our faith to cleanse your brother of this need to fornicate with other women." In this, I couldn't deny what my mother said was true. I do believe we were lied to when we were performing the exorcism on Jacob while my mother was riding him. As she recited the words and made Jacob cum inside of her two more times. I knew how she loved it, too, given the joy on her face when Jacob unloaded into her. Other than the drug I had slipped into his drink to make Jacob more compliant, I had added one of those male erection pills I'd only heard about in whispers when we used to live with Roy. All given to us by the church, of course. They, too, thought, seeing how Jacob was the last male within our immediate family, that he should be taking care of our needs like we would gladly do for him.

"I believe so too, Mom," I said, following her back to the stove where our lunch and Jacob's were simmering away. "What are we going to do?"

"Hmm... I can't say, honey. Battling The Deluge and The Enochians is something I'm not prepared for, not like those that have done so and were taught to do. We'll talk to the head priest about it tomorrow before service," my mother said as she hugged me to her like she's done my whole life. I've always felt so safe when she did that, and I knew she took a lot of beatings from Roy to spare me from his anger. I began to wonder when we would get the call from Dr. Shaw about when I was meant to go into the hospital for my month-long stay. I knew my mother would be there every day with me just so I wouldn't be alone, or as alone as I would feel given the clean room I'd be placed in with what I found out on the internet from watching Jacob use it on his phone when he thought I wasn't looking. I just hoped Jacob would pay me a visit when he wasn't working. Once the roast was done and the sides for it cooked, my mother made sure to give Jacob the crusty ends of the roast and two extra slices just encase he was extra hungry, along with filling one side of his Tupperware dish with the mashed potatoes I had helped her to make and a side of Cole slaw. Something my mother told me that her mother, my grandmother, would always make with it before her untimely death. Once everything was stored away in the refrigerator, we headed off towards the living room to partake in this 'Netflix' I've come to greatly enjoy watching. I mean, come on, aliens! Along with all that probing they do! I just wish Jacob would probe me just a little bit. Wondering when Jacob would get home as the TV came on.

******

~~~Pauline~~~

It was four in the morning when I woke up that Sunday morning. I knew Jacob didn't get home until eleven last night. I had stayed up just to make sure he came home, which he did, not that I'm pleased that he went out when all he had to do was tell me he was horny like I was. Friday was the first time in three years that I've had a hard cock deep inside of me, and I'm not talking about my father's old, limp dick. I would have never ever betrayed Billy or Jacob like that if it wasn't to save our family. Everything I've done was for that one purpose alone. Not that Jacob would believe that, and I can't blame him for thinking like that, either. I know my son has reasons to be angry with me. I know how it might have looked to him when he found us that day. Yet I was trying to save our home. Nevertheless, in the process of doing so, I lost everything. The man I loved, the love of my son, the years of watching him grow into the man he is to this day. Still, as I climbed the stairs to my son's bedroom, I knew I had to save him from himself and the path he was walking down. Peering into the room my daughter had taken over, with Jacob's permission, of course. We would never do anything that would go against his rule.

As the Gnostic Bible states, we, the women of the family, were meant to be subservient to the head of the house, i.e., Jacob. I just wish my son would understand that. Smiling as I noted how peaceful Emily was sleeping, something she rarely did when we used to live with Roy. I knew how that man was trying to take her innocence. I'm just glad my father never had the chance to do so. I might have given into him, might have betrayed the man I loved in the most horrible way, yet I was not about to allow my father to take her. At the time, I thought she was Roy's daughter. Now I know the truth. Maybe my father knew all along that Emily was Billy's child. Maybe that's why he intended to take her virginity, just to stick it to Billy all over again. I never loved my father; not like I loved Billy. After what he put us through, what love I had for him as my father turned to disgust and resentment. If he had just let us go when I had whisked Emily and I off, then maybe I would still have some fond memories of my father. Yet he didn't; he kept us pretty much as prisoners in that small apartment and treated me nothing more than a sex slave. Praying that I could save my son from the fate he failed to see approaching him as I softly closed Emily's door. I just hoped that what I was about to do didn't wake her from her peaceful slumber. I knew she was going to need all her strength for when the transplant took place.

Untying the knot in the belt of my robe as I sauntered towards Jacob's bedroom door. The soft fabric of it slid down my bare back as I gently pushed it from my shoulders. Granted, yes, this was to save my boy from falling into the pit of eternal damnation; nevertheless, I couldn't deny that my pussy was soaking wet at the thought of having my son, my grown son's cock, back deep inside of me. Running my hands over my slightly sagging 36C breasts. I knew Jacob would love the feel of them once he has come to accept us as his outlet to relieve his manly needs. I'll admit I did really enjoy feeling Jacob's cum painting my altar like it states in the good book. I knew I was going to enjoy that same feeling again as I approached my son's bed. Smiling down at my son as he was dozing peacefully in his sleep, no doubt caused by fucking that woman again. I hated that! The only place Jacob's cock needs to be is in mine or Emily's pussy or mouth! Not some other damn woman's holes! Scowling when Jacob didn't bother to wash off the woman's stink from his cock once I had pulled back his comforter. Marching into his bathroom, flipping on the light, snatching the washcloth off his sink, turning on the water as silently as I could so not to wake Jacob. I knew he needed his sleep to be rested for the day ahead. Soaping up the wash cloth, there was no way in hell I was going to put some woman's dried pussy juice into my own. No way!

Grabbing a hand towel I had placed in there for Jacob when I did the laundry the other day. Ever since being welcome, okay, at least by my standards, I knew Jacob didn't like it; still, since the day he allowed us into his home, I have kept it nice and tidy. All so my son never had to worry about a household chore. Again, something that the good book states. That we, the women, should ensure that the head of the household never has to worry about such things. Walking back into his bedroom, hearing Jacob's light snoring, something he has done ever since he was a little boy. So I knew Jacob was in a deep sleep since that only happened when he was, and I knew how to get what I wanted without waking him. Just like how I used to do with his daddy. I can still see Billy's face in my mind when he would wake up the next morning, whenever I got the urge to mount him during the night. The memory of that goofy grin of his still warmed my heart. My eyes were on my son as I cleaned the residue of the doctor's sex, who I assumed was the one he had fucked earlier, from his cock. Licking my upper lip, knowing even if he had sex only a few hours ago, his cock still got hard during his slumber, just like his father's. After drying it off, I laid the washcloth on top of the towel I had used. I wasn't about to allow the hardwood floors to get damp and warp because of me.

I played with my clit just a bit before I eased myself onto Jacob's bed. While I did want to suck his cock there was a more urgent need before me. I had to save his soul, even if Jacob knew not the danger he was in. My eyes were on his face as I swung my leg over his lap. I couldn't risk stripping him of his underwear; that would just cause Jacob to awaken, and then there was no telling what he or what The Deluge and The Enochians would do if they caught on to my plan. Jacob may not believe, may not realize the hold they had on him; nonetheless, I do. It was my duty as his mother to see that my boy was saved and lifted up by the light and love of our maker. My eyes fluttered and a little soft whimper escaped my lips as the head of my son's cock pressed against my garden of Eden. My left hand fondled and squeezed my left breast, savoring the feel of Jacob's seven-inch cock as I slid down that hard pole of his. Feeling my nectar just coating every inch of his manhood, like it should always be. God, how his cock felt so good in me as I slowly lifted myself up just enough for his crown to remain inside of me before inching back down.

My body was trembling in joy as my boy's rod touched me in places that Roy's feeble cock could never do since the man couldn't hold his erection for more than ten minutes before releasing that dribble of what he called cum into me. Even now, I shudder just thinking about what we, Emily and I, more so me than Emily, had to endure under his controlling hands. Now, however, as my son's hard tool glided through my folds, I felt my womb just quivering at the feel of a real man inside of my hot, wet pussy. I felt like Job after enduring all the torment, the trials, the tribulations that were sat before Emily and me, knowing finally we had someone that was worthy of submitting to. My fingers curled around his sheet as I felt my cream coating his cock as I bit back my orgasm. I couldn't, nor would I ever, wake Jacob when he needs his sleep. After all, the man of the house needs a good rest to ensure that he doesn't suffer any woes while providing for the women of his family. Tilting my head back, rocking my hips as my juices ran down my son's cock. While Jacob might be able to hold out when he's awake, I knew in his sleep he would be cumming in my pussy in a matter of moments giving the twitch and swelling I felt. Biting my lip as I felt his hot, salty, tasty cum flooding my womb. Praying to He who is I am that he would see it in his loving light to help my son to overcome this temptation and to ease his soul from the hold that The Deluge and The Enochians had on it. Smiling lovingly down at my son as I felt the last jet of his seed joining its brethren. Wonder if God would be kind to me and grant me another child, a child sired by the son of the man I loved and lost. I love Emily, there was no question of that, yet the thought of carrying another child with Billy's genes with in them did have my heart racing. Running the pad of my finger along the meatus of his crown to gather up that last bead of cum that failed to make it into my pussy. Sucking my finger clean, what I had said the night before about Jacob being as tasty as his father was not a lie. I hated it when Roy came in my mouth.

Hated the taste of that rotten seed of his, which is why I always spit it out, namely on his person. Something my father didn't take too kindly to. He learned very quickly not to push me when I bit down on the head of his cock just to prove to him that if he tried it ever again, he wouldn't have a cock for much longer. Now my son's cum I'd gladly drink down, or in this case suck off my finger, any time Jacob needed his release. I didn't bother cleaning his cock; why should I? The only ones that should have the honor of marring his fine cock were Emily or me. Well, me until Emily had her transplant. We couldn't risk her spreading her illness to her brother. I knew Emily had been practicing; I had instructed her myself every day when Jacob was at work. So that hopefully when the time came for Jacob to take her virginity, something only the head of the house should have the honor of doing, she would know what to do and how to please her brother. Lightly laying his comforter back over him, hoping that helped to give him some sweet dreams until he had to wake up in a little under an hour. I gathered up the washcloth and hand towel before leaving Jacob's bedroom, as well as my robe that lined the floor in front of the foot of his bed. No sense in leaving that behind; soon enough Jacob will learn that it was only us that he needed to fuck and not some trampy doctor. While I wouldn't say it to her face, not while she was treating Emily. I would never endanger my daughter's health because my son couldn't keep his dick out of another woman's pussy. Taking one last look at my son's sleeping form before I gently pulled his door closed.

My eyes glanced at my daughter's bedroom door as it inched open. I knew Emily normally got up early on Sunday mornings so she could cleanse her body before partaking in the holy rites of the church like the good faithful person she was. Noticing the quizzical look in my daughter's eyes as I stood nude before her and Jacob's bedroom door. Feeling his cum running down my thighs like how it was meant to be. Seeing her nose wiggling at the scent of my sex and Jacob's cum that hung in the air.

"Would you like a taste of your brother, baby?" I asked in a motherly voice.

"Of course I do; you know I want to be a good shepherd of the good book." I saw the truth in my daughter's eyes. How that just filled my heart with warmth to know that once we cleanse Jacob of this need, we all will be reunited in Heaven with Billy.

"Then come kneel before your mother," I directed, pointing to the spot before me. Smiling warmly at Emily as she wasted no time in taking her position. Stepping up to her, spreading my legs, allowing her to see her brother's hot, white goo oozing out of my cunt as I stood over my daughter. "Yes, Emily, just like that," I said in a breathless whisper at the feel of my daughter's tongue moving through my labia as it scooped up Jacob's seed. My hand lightly brushed along the top of her head when I felt her tongue running along my thighs. I could see the taste still wasn't to her liking, yet I couldn't fault her for following the words that we live by. "Now, you go and wash yourself like you always do before we go to church," I spoke, helping Emily to her feet. "I'll take mine to, as much as I want our Lord to see how wet and creamy your brother, my son, has made my pussy. That would be an afront to our faith if they smell my lust throughout the sermon." Seeing Emily nod in understanding. "Then, when we're all nice and clean, I'll make us breakfast since Jacob will be up soon. Then we'll take him to work and see ourselves to His holy chapel."

"Yes, Mama, I'll make sure I'm ready," Emily nodded to me while her chin was wet with my sex and Jacob's cum, just like it was on that Friday evening. Kissing her right cheek before heading for the stairs so I could wash myself. There was no need for everyone to smell my arousal. That alone was for Jacob; I just hoped we could save him before it was too late. I heard the guest bathroom, which now was Emily's bathroom, door shutting when I was halfway down the stairs. I hoped the hot water heater had enough in its tank for three showers this morning. I didn't want Jacob to go without.

******

~~~Jacob~~~

My hand slammed down onto my alarm clock when I rolled over in my sleep. Stretching in my bed as my body came to, knowing today was my last day on my swing shift. Then I would have two days off and work another three, then be off for the weekend. Then something caught my attention as my nose wiggled. I didn't think Delph's smell would linger that long as I lifted up my covers, only to be struck in the face by the smell of sex. Not that I minded. I did enjoy fucking her last night. I wondered how her husband was going to take that when he watches how I had his wife moaning and screaming for more as I ate that sweet little pussy of hers, as well as fucking her into her bed, something I know she enjoyed. Although anal wasn't my thing, that wasn't going to stop me when Delph lifted up her ass, her arms reached back, her fingers spreading her ass cheeks. Begging me to stuff that brown eye of hers. Which I did, of course; I also fucked her pussy again after I had dumped a hot load in her ass like she wanted. The admission that her husband couldn't please her like I had done with my tongue the first time we got together was music to my ears. Who doesn't like getting back at that bully that broke your arm when you were ten?

Rolling out of bed, knowing I had to get a move on if I wanted to leave on time for work. I knew I had a big day ahead of me, given the work Angie and I would be doing over at the plant. I was looking forward to what will happen once we left it. Wondering if this time we'd get a motel room for it. I knew a few no-tell motels around the area; who doesn't when you live in a small town like I do? Yawning as I walked into my bathroom. Turning my back towards the mirror when something in it caught my eye. Grinning like a fool at the scratches Delph left marring my back. Turning on the hot water as I waited for the water to heat up to my preferred temperature. However, as I tested it out, it felt too cold, not that there wasn't some hot water, just colder than normal. Wondering if my heater was going out. I mean, it was an old water heater. It might be time to get a new one. Sighing, knowing if I had to buy a new one, that would prolong their time here when I so wanted them out of my house. Don't get me wrong, I will help my sister. I might be an asshole, or whatever people call me. I'm not that cold-hearted just to sit back and watch her die. My shower wasn't too long; I had a feeling that what hot water I had wouldn't last. Once I was cleaned and dried off, I headed for my sink so I could shave before heading to work. While I did like using the straight razor to shave with, it just took too long to get ready to use when I had to head to work as I brought my Mach Three to my cheek.

Buttoning the last button of my dress shirt as I walked down the stairs. I heard their voices coming from my kitchen. I heard them speaking about that weird ass shit they were spouting off after we had left Delph's office on Friday. I still couldn't remember a thing that happened that Friday night, and I tried. Just for some odd reason, my mind just couldn't access those memories. I wish I knew the answer to that. It was bugging the hell out of me.