Broken Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made it back to the office with ten minutes to spare, although I wish we'd had time to go to my house. I wonder how they would take it if they smelled Angie's sex wafting through my house. I noticed Angie's grin in the reflection of the elevator doors as we rode up to our office floor. I could still smell her arousal, even though she had cleaned up afterwards. Maybe it was just the lingering smell of her pussy in my nose or the remnants of what was once coating my lips and chin. Looking down when Angie leaned over and hit the hold button. I was slightly taken aback when she took hold of my face and planted a very steamy kiss on my lips. I was just thankful that there were no cameras in the cab of that elevator. I didn't want either of us to get fired due to the rules in the employee handbook about fraternization in the office. Even so, my hands took hold of her ass, squeezing it as I pressed her into me. I knew she was only thanking me for eating her out so well, not something I was going to tell her to stop.

"You better eat me out just as good as you did today the next time we have our little fun," Angie purred as her lips left mine.

"Like I'm going to stop tasting that pussy of yours," I shot back with a coy grin, watching the fire flare in her eyes when I uttered those words.

"Good, I'll make sure you'll get the best blowjob you've ever had as payment," Angie cooed before hitting the button once again, continuing our upward trek.

I slyly noted how there was a little swagger to her ass when she turned left to head to her office. I wondered how her husband was dealing with his new cock cage. I would have put the man in it and still called the cops on him, plus then he'd be all ready for those in jail. I snickered to myself when that thought popped into my head as I walked to my desk. Greeting my co-workers as I passed them. We might not hang out after work, but I was always courteous towards them whenever I was on the clock. Setting my things down in front of my desk that I had taken to the plant to get started on the improvements to it. Once I did, I headed off to the office's breakroom where our refrigerator was located in our office. Glad to find that no one had messed with my lunch; otherwise, I'd be royally pissed. I'm sure most people would be if they had their lunch stolen by their co-workers. I scooped the slaw out into a small paper bowl the company provides for us before I placed the Tupperware dish into the office's microwave. I have to admit it did smell like my grandmother's slaw. I was thankful that there were little butter packets lining the top shelf of the fridge door. Unbuttered potatoes do not taste good, in my opinion. Like yesterday, the smell drew my co-workers to the breakroom like flies to honey. I saw the envy in their eyes as the steam drifted off my potatoes and slices of pork as I got a knife and fork out of the drawer they were stored in. I didn't like them since they tended to break easily; then again, what do you expect from compostable silverware?

As I took my seat at one of the tables in the breakroom, I wondered how she remembered I liked the crusty ends of a pork roast. Don't ask me why; I just do. I really don't want to admit it, but the slaw did taste like my grandmother's. Fond memories of when she would make this same meal came back to me as I chewed on my bite of pork roast. Noticing the looks I was getting from those at my table and from around the room. What could I say? It was better than anything you could get from the roach coach, and the closest restaurant was twenty minutes away, so you were more liable to burn through your lunch break just driving there. Anyway, once I was done with my lunch, I placed the lid back on it and threw away the bowl and utensils. I'll admit, having a stomach full of good food, I did get quite the bit done for the next three hours. As I walked out of my office building, there she stood by my car again, only this time Emily was standing beside her. I still couldn't figure out why they wanted to give off that '50s 'Stepford Wives' vibe, not that I was going to ask anyway.

"Hello, Jacob; how was work today?" Emily asked in this rather chipper tone.

"Fine, I guess," I answered, trying not to leer at my sister. Oddly, ever since we learned the truth, something I'm still unsure of given what Pauline was doing with Roy on that day, she's been more... I wouldn't say clingy, but it was close to it. Not that I could blame her. If even half of what they told me was true, then I might act like Emily has been as well, especially if someone treated me like a normal person and not a slave like it appears Roy had.

"I see you enjoyed your lunch again," Pauline spoke, causing my eyes to flicker over to her. Noting the happy smile on her face at that fact. I noted the men from my building eyeing Pauline and Emily from the corner of my eyes as they walked past us. We all have that one jerk in the office that thinks he's God's gift to women. He was just smart enough not to be caught flirting with the women in the office and wise enough not to put the moves on Angie, given her dislike of the man. Not so much when he shoulder-checked me and slid up to Emily. Placing his hand on the roof of my car, arching an eyebrow when they both scurried over to my side, clinging onto my arms. Something I rightly didn't understand.

"Go away," Emily hissed, pressing my left arm into the valley of her breasts. Only holding it tighter in its spot when I tried to remove it. "Your attention isn't wanted." I saw how her coldness clearly took the man aback as it did me when she shooed him off. It wasn't something I'd heard from her ever since they were using my backyard as a Roman bath. "Go play with the jezebels you're used to, flaunting that fake suave you have. I know your kind, and I'd rather stick a pencil in my ear than be anywhere near you."

"Damn, I was only trying to say hi," the man said before cursing 'fucking bitch' as he walked away.

"That was rather rude," I stated, looking over at her.

"I know his kind; he only wants one thing." Warning bells were ringing in my head as Emily laid her head against my arm. "It was the same with the people Roy got involved with," I noted how Pauline was nodding along.

"Still, you could have said no thanks and go away," I informed her.

"But he wouldn't get the message that way, would he?" Emily asked with this twinkle in her brown eyes, her chin resting on my bicep as she peered up at me. Making me really wonder if she was my sister and if Pauline didn't try to pawn off some girl... shaking the thought from my mind. If she was someone off the streets, our DNA wouldn't match. Which only left me one option, something I wasn't sure how my father's parents would take. An option I was going to have to research before I dropped on them or my uncle like a bomb. Even though they lived out of state, I knew they would fly in the moment I told them. The question was how much was that going to cost me. Sighing in my mind knowing all this was just going to eat away at what savings I had. "Come, let's go home, brother." I have no idea why she had to elongate that final word, or why she had to put an alluring spin on it, either. I really wished I knew why my body was giving me all these signals, yet I couldn't discern what they meant. Glancing down when I felt Pauline's light touch on my right hand and how light Emily's touch was on the back of my hand as they took the items that were in them.

"Let's go home and get you settled and relaxed," Pauline whispered in a tone that had me on edge.

As that 502 V8 purred to life as I cranked my car up, everything seemed right. Although, that was just in my head, and I still had two weird ass people in my car as they sat all prim and proper in their seats. It weirded me out to no end, I tell you. Still, I gave my word that they could stay until Emily was better. I might be a bastard, but at least I do keep my word. Peering down when Pauline reached forward to lower the volume of the radio as Guns and Roses's 'November Rain' played. I looked at her like she better have a good explanation for turning down Axle Rose. I loved that song. Reminded me of my grandmother, that and Johnny Cash's 'Ghost Riders in the Sky.'

"Jacob?"

"What?" My annoyance worked its way into the tone of my voice as we sat behind four cars, waiting to turn onto the on-ramp to head home.

"You aren't going out again tonight, are you?"

"Well, not that it's any of your business, but no, I hadn't planned on it," I answered smartly; clearly, the tone I used was not to her liking.

"I don't like it when you speak to me like that," Pauline huffed in her seat. I rolled my eyes as I picked up speed to merge onto the interstate.

"Tough," I muttered. Reaching up, unbuttoning the top button of my dress shirt, I don't know who likes that thing, always felt like it was choking me, or that just could be me, who knows. My eyes glanced in the rearview mirror when Emily slapped me hard on my shoulder.

"Don't be mean to Mom." I saw the stern look in her eyes when she said that. "The man of the house is supposed to take care of the women in his life as they're supposed to do the same." I had no idea what she was talking about; it sounded like more of that cult shit they spouted off when we left Delph's office that Friday. Not something I was about to get tangled up in.

Sighing in contentment as I walked into my air-conditioned house from the overly warm late spring afternoon. Not that the car didn't have A/C in it. It did, it just ate more gas running it than having the windows down. I placed my briefcase on my chair in the kitchen, and the Tupperware on the table, then started stretching to work out the kinks I'd been feeling in my body. As I was stretching, Pauline took the Tupperware off the table and to the sink to wash. My body stilled as I felt Emily's hands running up my back; since Pauline was currently working over the sink it had to be her.

"Relax, dear brother; I'm only trying to help you relax." I heard her say from behind me as her hands kneaded the muscles of my back. I had no idea why either one of them needed to press their womanly shape into me like Emily was currently doing as I felt the shape of her breasts against my back. "Doesn't that feel good, Jacob?" Emily asked in this rather sultry purr, something I didn't know she knew how to do, nor why it was directed at me. I figured now that she was out from beneath Roy's thumb, she'd be seeking out boys her age to get some of that missed youth out of the way, not hanging around my house like she's been doing. Looking down when she slipped her arms around my waist, feeling the tightness of her hold on my body. When her hands started to creep along my body, that was when I put a halt to it. I have no idea what was going through her mind, nor do I want to know; I'm not that messed up in the head. Pulling my shirt tails from my pants as I carried my briefcase up to my room. Falling back onto my bed once I had set my briefcase down into its spot that it's come to command since their arrival. Don't you just love that feeling? Sniffing, I knew it was time to change the sheets. I was not expecting Pauline to be standing there leaning against the doorframe, the right side of her head lightly pressed against it. Those brown eyes stared at me in a way I hadn't felt or seen since I was six when I peered over at her. That wasn't all; that same smile I could still remember before my life went to shit was on her lips.

"Billy would be so proud of you, you know that, right?" I heard the tremble of her voice, something that always happened when she spoke about my father, if he was my father. I so hope he was. As much as I wanted to believe Billy was my father, her actions have put a dark spot on those fond memories with the events of that day. I honestly didn't know what or who to believe. My right hand reached up; my fingers rubbed the bridge of my nose. Even if it turned out that Billy wasn't my father, there was no way in hell I was going to be Roy's kid. That man could rot in Hell if he was there, for all I cared. "I know you won't believe me, but he was your father. That was the only time I've ever been unfaithful to your father." I sighed as I sat up; this was not a topic I wanted to get into once I got home from work. I don't think anyone would want to deal with this crap, if ever. However, that wasn't all that I heard when she spoke those words. I heard her truth in them. "I'll do whatever you want to prove that to you." I didn't answer as I got to my feet.

"Don't think you can unless you have Dad's DNA stored somewhere," I said offhandedly, opening the top drawer of my dresser where my underwear was stored. Angie might have sucked her pussy cream from my cock, but it was still a good idea to take a shower.

"There might be..." Okay, that caught my attention as I turned back to her.

"Explain," I said in a firm tone. Noting how she stepped into my room, to how her hands were folded before her. My nostrils flared at the note of the perfume she was wearing, wondering why and for whom she would be wearing it. Praying that she's had some man hooked and would soon be out of my house. One could hope, could they not?

"When you were a baby, just a month old," I arched an eyebrow at how her cheeks got a light blush to them, "there was a string of babies being taken from the hospitals around the area. Billy was worried that something would happen to us, so in the event something did happen to you, we went to the local police station, where they took all three of our DNA samples to put on file in the event you went missing. I don't know if they still have it after all this time, but if you want, I will get in contact with the department if it will relieve this distress in you."

"You find out if they still have it, then we'll talk," I said, throwing a t-shirt and then a pair of shorts onto my bed. I didn't see a need for socks since my house was pretty much clean. Something I'll admit Pauline took good care of keeping tidy. Would hate for my grandmother to come back from the grave and see her house in shambles. I kept my shudder to a minimum at that thought. I could just hear her voice in my mind berating me as we spoke.

"Jacob, are you okay?" Pauline asked, clearly picking up on my change of demeanor.

"Who knows," I muttered, unbuttoning my shirt as I walked towards my bathroom. "You can get out now," I said from over my shoulder, noting how Pauline's eyes narrowed at the sight of the old and new scratches that marred my back that she probably caught sight of as my shirt slid down my back. I heard her stomping out of my room as I turned on the hot water.

~~~Pauline~~~

"Damn that harlot!" I seethed in my mind. My anger burned in my veins at the thought of that doctor doing that to my son's body when it should only be Emily or me leaving such things on his body! Not some woman that can't keep to her vows! Yes, I know how hypocritical that sounds, given what I did. However this woman was just doing it for sex, whereas I was doing it for something bigger than myself, my family. I noted Emily perking up in her seat when she noticed my mood.

"What's wrong, Mom?" Emily asked in that sweet, caring tone of hers. How she had kept that side of herself after everything we had gone through beneath my father's rule, I don't have a clue. I thanked God for keeping that part of my daughter pure and unaffected by his schemes and machinations.

"Jacob's back is marred in scratches," I growled in annoyance.

"Okay, but..."

"They came from having sex, Emily," I said, knowing Emily wouldn't know what those scratches meant, although I did. I wouldn't admit it, but the thought of my son bringing a woman to do that... I felt my pussy quivering at the bliss we would be having once we brought Jacob back into the light of God.

"So... oh?!" Emily said when she noted the look on my face that said they didn't come from me. "What are we going to do about it?"

"You remember what Sister Malory said about the dosage?" I asked, seeing Emily nod. "While I'm upstairs tending to Jacob's back so it doesn't get infected, I want you to put a dose in his soda bottle. That means you can't have any until it's gone. This is strictly for Jacob; I don't want it interfering with the medication you're on."

"Okay, I don't mind the tea you made," Emily stated; I could see her displeasure at what I had told her about what her brother's been doing in her eyes. "So we are going to start tonight?"

"I believe we must; otherwise, your brother will only sink deeper into the dark abyss with no hope of escaping the clutches of the Morning Star," I said in a firm tone. Smiling sweetly at my daughter as I noted how red her cheeks were getting. Sinking down onto the couch beside her, taking her hands into mine. "It's going to take both of us to lift Jacob out of this false sense of acceptance he thinks these women are offering him. So we'll need to be fresh for him when the anointment takes effect on his body and soul."

"I'll be ready." I saw the determination in her eyes to save her brother from himself, even if Jacob didn't realize the danger he was in.

"Good," I said in a loving tone, lightly squeezing her hands with a warm smile on my lips. "Now, come, let's get things ready to lead Jacob back into the light of God." I watched as my daughter's brown hair bounced as she nodded in agreement. I would never admit it, yet there was a growing wet spot on the seat of my panties. Panties that Jacob had given me money for, that and bras when my last good bra got a hole in it due to Roy only buying us things when we had nothing else. That's why I got rather good at sewing up holes in our clothes. I knew I would have to change out of them or... a devious thought entered my mind. I started to wonder how Jacob would take the news when he sees, and he will; I'll make sure of that; that I went commando for him, something I knew his father greatly enjoyed before that day. I handed Emily the jar that contained the anointment after slipping out of my panties. I had gotten us a few new pairs the other day when I went shopping, thanks to Jacob allowing me to spend the money to replace what we really never had. I'll admit I did get us a few pairs of sexy underwear to wear around the house for Jacob. After all, the man of the house needs to see his women in their eagerness to please him and to ease his woes. Noting how my daughter mimicked me as she eased her own down to her ankles, stepped out of them, and placed them in the hamper by the laundry room door.

I didn't mind taking care of the household chores. Emily did help with them, like it says in the good book, as it states that the head of the house would take care of us. It made me feel closer to my son to take care of his house. Also, I did get a little pleasure out of peeking through his drawers when I did his laundry. I always made sure the dress clothes he wore to work to appear professional were always nice and crisp. I even iron creases into the front and back of them just to help Jacob stand out at his work. I knew, given his age, that he was only starting out in his career as an engineer, so I knew every little bit would help him to stand out with his supervisors. I wondered as Emily swayed her hips as she walked towards the kitchen if Jacob could guess what was going to hit him once I was sure he was well under the influence of the anointment as I walked into the first-floor bathroom, now serving as my own private bathroom (the guest bath was now Emily's personal one), I got the Neosporin out of my medicine cabinet. I wasn't about to allow any of those scratches to get infected since Jacob couldn't reach that far back to properly wash them. I peeked into the kitchen, noticing how Emily had the chilled two litter of soda that Jacob enjoys drinking sitting on the counter. I knew, since it was almost full, it would take two teaspoons given the volume of liquid. Seeing how Emily carefully poured the anointment into the bottle before heading up the stairs. I noted the startled look on Jacob's face when I simply walked into his bedroom without knocking as he just stood in a towel in front of me.