Broken Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jacob, are you feeling okay?" Emily asked in this soft alluring voice. I was taken aback when the image of her naked ass in the air, her cheek pressed against my mattress, moaning loudly as I fucked her popped into my mind. I swear that was not normal for me. I never once thought about Emily like that. So why did it appear in my head? I rightly don't have a fucking clue.

"Okay, I guess," I answered; I so wasn't about to tell her the truth. My eyes followed Pauline's hand as she leaned over me, placing my drink on the table next to my plate. I glanced up, causing my head to move between her breasts. I arched an eyebrow when a little moan escaped her lips when I did that.

"Good." The light, alluring touch on my forearm brought my attention back to Emily. "I don't want anything to happen to you. Hopefully, you'll enjoy it." I looked at her oddly, waiting for her to elaborate on what she meant. Yet her answer was unforthcoming, and really, I didn't think I could understand it at the moment; not with how clouded my head was at the moment. I looked down when Pauline's hands ran down my chest; I had the distinct feeling of her breasts on the back of my neck. As much as I didn't want it, and how much I tried to will it down, my cock refused to deflate. It was not currently listening to me.

"Yes, as it states, we are here to see to your needs, Jacob. But that will have to wait until after dinner. For now, how about we dig into our meal?" Gooseflesh raced across my skin as Pauline's lips danced along the right side of my neck. That was when I noticed the name on the pizza box; why was it now that I was even seeing it? This whole thing isn't making any sense to me?! "You know, I thought this place had gone out of business. I'm so glad they didn't." The scents of my past flooded my mind as Pauline lifted the lid of the box, and I was assaulted by that unique smell that I honestly hadn't smelled since my childhood. My grandmother usually got frozen pizza, and we rarely, if ever, ordered out. Not that I'm blaming her, never that; I did eat a lot when I was growing up. But I think that's with all children, or I could be wrong.

"Oh, my, just look how this cheese just pulls away," Emily said in this gleeful tone as I glanced over at her. Looking down when their hands covered mine after Pauline set my plate down before me.

"I know you might not say grace anymore; that's okay, Jacob, we'll say it for you," Pauline said, flashing me this smile that I couldn't put my finger on. What could I say? I had my own shit I was trying to figure out at that moment than complimenting on the act of grace. I remained quiet as we ate, my eyes darting between the two of them as they spoke amongst themselves. I just couldn't stop my mind from seeing the alluring features on their faces and how they moved, no matter how much I tried not to. My eyes glanced to my whiskey bottle, wondering if I got myself drunk, if I'd slip into a drunken slumber and hopefully put this evening far behind me. I felt my face heating when I noted how Pauline's eyes stared at my crotch as she took my plate from me once I had enough to eat. I was getting creeped out by that smile on her lips as those brown eyes of hers just wouldn't leave the tent in my shorts. Trust me, I wasn't trying to be hard, far from it. Yet no matter what I did with everything I normally would use to get myself soft, short of masturbating at the table, nothing worked.

"Here, let me refill your glass," Emily said, leaning across the table. I felt my cock lurch in my shorts when the front of her dress loosened, allowing me to get a peek at her left nipple. That was not something that normally happens. Sure, I like breasts; what straight man doesn't? Yet my lower body was acting like it was in the early years of puberty, where just the sight of a nipple got me excited. I so couldn't figure out why that was. I just couldn't seem to get my brain out of this fog it was in. No matter how much I tried to clear my head, it seemed that fog was intent on keeping me in that state for as long as it could.

"Come on, let's you and I return to the living room." I looked at Pauline oddly when she took hold of my right hand and gently pulled me from my seat. I tried to figure out why I was going along with all of this. However, no matter what my mind said, my body simply refused to listen to the commands it was issuing. Although I did adjust myself so my hard-on wasn't too noticeable. That was the last thing I needed Emily to see; I couldn't stop Pauline since she's already got an eyeful. "Now, you just sit right there," Pauline cooed as she pushed me down onto the middle of my couch.

"Here you are, Jacob," Emily said, sitting down far, far too close for my liking.

I glanced down and then back up to Pauline's face as she placed her hand far too high on my upper right thigh as she took the seat beside me. "Drink up, Jacob; you wouldn't want your soda to get watered down, do you?" My muscle's tensed, my eyes instantly cut to her as I felt her finger brush against my hard appendage. "Just relax, Jacob; we aren't going to harm you."

"Then what are you..." My voice trailed off as I felt another hand on my lap, only to be met with Emily's warm smile.

"Just enjoy what we're willing to give you," Emily said in this calm tone as she snuggled up to me.

I found it odd they were tipping up the bottom of my glass, getting me to drink more, or why I just couldn't get my body to listen to me when my mind so wasn't about to listen to them. Yet no matter how much I tried, I just couldn't seem to muster the will to get up from that couch. And somehow, when I finished my drink, I wanted more. Fuck! This is so mind-boggling. Did they put something in my glass? No, it couldn't be since I was feeling like this when they came back. Maybe my mind would clear as the night went on, and I could put a stop to whatever was going on. At the moment, however, I was at their mercy; something I wasn't too fond of. There was no telling what weird shit they had planned, and the fact that I was still hard after all this time was not lost on me.

The only relief I had after the thirty minutes, other than the few minutes when either one left the room to where I don't know of this strangeness I have been subjected to, at time was when my phone chimed in my pocket when a text came in. As I was looking at my phone, Pauline snatched it from my hand just as I noted Delph's text she had sent me. I got the 'thanks for last night' before Pauline ripped it out of my hand.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked heatedly.

"Saving you from yourself, someone has to!" Pauline answered; I noted Emily nodding along with her. "Baby, if you need release, all you have to do is ask."

"Huh?" Clearly, I heard her wrong; no matter how messed up Pauline was, surely she wasn't hinting at what I thought she was. Arching an eyebrow when I heard her sigh.

"Seems I'm going to have to show you what I mean." I tried to pull my chin out of her grip when she took hold of it and turned it towards her. I was so in shock when she kissed me, and I don't mean a motherly kiss. I mean full-on tongue. My eyes went wide when I felt a hand, I didn't know if it was hers or Emily's when it took hold of my covered manhood. Why the fuck was I allowing this to happen? No matter how much I screamed at myself to run, to seek shelter, call the police, or whatnot, it seemed like my mind and body were not on speaking terms. That's the best way I can describe what the hell was happening to me. I sucked in a gasp when one of them slid a hand into my shorts. I was not expecting to find Emily just grinning like a fool at me, nor her hand firmly clamped around my cock.

"You like my hand, Jacob?" Emily asked, in this innocent voice, if what she was currently doing to me could be categorized as innocent. "I promise if you give me a chance, I'll get better for you; I never want you to be displeased with me." What the fuck is she talking about? It sounded like they were planning to continue this after my mind cleared up. That shit isn't happening. But no matter how much I wanted to scream out no, the words just wouldn't leave my lips. I felt the hard yank on my shorts, causing me to look down, noting how they were at my midthigh. "As it says, the woman will take the rod of man into her mouth to give comfort to the head of the house."

I groaned out a 'fuck' when her lips wrapped around my cock. Feeling her tongue swirling around the head of my rod before her velvety lips inched down my shaft. I pondered what they had given me since I couldn't move a muscle to throw her off of me. Sure, my body moved, just not in the way I wanted it to. Have I said how confusing this shit is? Well, it is! My eyes cut over to Pauline, trying not to give in to the sensations that were flooding my body. I might be drugged on whatever it is, but I was not going to give in; at least, that was my hope anyway. Who knows what this stuff is and what it did to the human body. Watching how her hips swayed as she unbuttoned her dress as the Rolling Stones "Wild Horses" began to play over my phone.

"I'm not going to lie, Jacob; I need this too." Pauline said. I would have said she wouldn't do this to her own son, yet here we are. My eyes followed her dress as it fell from her body and pooled around her ankles. My body shuddered as Emily's fingertips skimmed up the back of my cock once it left her mouth. Only to be taken command of by her lips once again.

"I know you're freaking out. It's okay; this is how it was always meant to be." Emily added. I looked at her like she's lost her mind. Then again, that might be true, given where I am and what's happening to me. "It falls to us to ensure that your soul is clean so that we all will find each other in Heaven."

"That's right, baby," Pauline cooed in this aroused tone as Emily inched away as Pauline filled my lap. I felt the heat of her pussy bathing my cock as her arms rested on my shoulders. "I know you're so confused right now. That's natural. The world out there wishes to hide the true teachings of his word from us so they can continue their perversions. Know this, son, no matter what, we will never leave you. We are here to see that you are steered towards His loving arms," she whispered before she kissed me once again. I was making all the noises of no, no, no as I could, yet her mouth muffled them as I felt her hand on the base of my cock. Then I felt the wet heat of her pussy as it engulfed my pole. What was wrong with these two?! "Oh, God, you feel so good, Jacob. Can't you feel how my pussy is just gripping you?" Pauline asked in this husky voice. "You don't need to answer. I know you do," she said with this grin on her lips that unnerved me to no end. I wished I had control of my body at that moment so I could throw the bitch off of me. Yet I was powerless to do a damn thing as she was riding me with gusto. My eyes glanced over to Emily, who picked up my left hand and moved it to her breasts. I'll admit they were rather nice but fuck she's supposedly my sister; why would she go along with this?!

"Don't they feel better than that woman's?" Emily asked; her disdain was very evident in her voice. My eye glanced to my hand, which she was rubbing along her breast, then to her face. "I understand you might feel trepidation with all of this, but I assure you that we only want the best for you. When I'm better, you'll get all of me." My eyes went wide, pleading with her not to do it as she moved my hand down her body. Yet she had this look, a look that shouldn't be on a sister's face, as she gasped and shuttered, rubbing my hand along her covered mound. "You're the only man that's ever going to feel it; I don't want anyone else to. This is yours now." Emily stated, holding my hand tightly against her sex as she rocked her hips on it. Then the unthinkable happened, something no brother should ever see his sister do; she came. Not just her but Pauline, too; I could feel her pussy squeezing the life out of my cock as she spasmed on top of me. I've never wanted to see her... well, either of them basking in the joy of their climaxes, and yet here we are.

"God, I need that," Pauline sighed. "But you have yet to paint my altar in your seed as the good book states." I really did not like the look on her face at the moment. "I'm so glad you haven't shot off yet; it just means I get some more of my son's fine cock." Okay, that was not something I ever thought I would ever hear her say. "Emily, help me get your brother to his room. While pleasing him on this couch is fine and all, I want to do this in the bed we will always line." No, fucking way that was happening! "Now, now, Jacob, don't give me that look. You didn't seem to have a problem with me fucking you this morning." I watched how her grin just grew as the look of recognition filled my eyes as I thought back to this morning. "If anyone's pussy is going to be coating your cock in your sleep, it's going to be mine!" I have absolutely no idea why she was getting upset for. "Just look how your cock looks in my pussy?!" Pauline stated, forcing me to watch this perversion. Then she turned my head as Emily sat on the armrest of my couch with her legs spread, showing off her eighteen-year-old virgin pussy. "Look at it, Jacob, see that hymen? That's yours to take," I watched as Pauline reached over and rubbed Emily's clit, "you want your brother to own this pussy don't you, baby?"

"Oh, yes, I've been dreaming of it. I can't wait for when my brother takes me," Emily said breathlessly.

"See, Jacob, there's no need for you to seek out other women when all you have to do is tell us, and we'll happily take care of any and all your needs. Now, let's get him to the bedroom so his seed finds its home on my altar where it belongs."

To be Continued.