Broken Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How the smell of fresh soap filled my nostrils as it filled the room. My heart raced as my eyes moved down his bare chest. My pussy throbbed as they moved lower, knowing what laid beneath his towel. A body part I knew enjoyed being deep inside of me no matter how much Jacob might protest. It knew what I was doing was right and knew it was the only way to save the person it was attached to.

"I came to put some ointment on your back so it doesn't get infected. No telling what that woman has in her nails," I said bitterly. Showing Jacob the tube of Neosporin when he started to open his mouth.

"You're not going to leave until you do, are you?" I heard the sigh in my son's question.

"Of course, I'm not," I stated plainly. Plus, I wondered if he would be able to smell my arousal when I sat on his bed and if that would make him think about the smell that greeted him this morning. "Now sit on the bed and stop being difficult, Jacob," I said in the best motherly tone I could muster while thoughts of what lay beneath that towel played out in my mind. Who said I couldn't enjoy it while saving my son's soul at the same time? "You know that woman is only using you, right?" I spoke as the pad of my finger lightly ran down one of the redder scratches. Either it was new, or it was inflamed. I hoped with the ointment it would keep Jacob healthy.

"Uh-huh." I slapped my son's shoulder, causing Jacob to peer over his left shoulder at me.

"I'm trying to help you here," I huffed as his left green-brown eye peered at me from the corner of it. "Did this woman do this for you, or did she just kick you out of her bed when she got what she wanted? Given the evidence of your back, I'd say she didn't care that these could become infected if you're not careful. You know, if they did, they would have to wait for you to get better before they would even think about doing the transplant, so you need to look after yourself like I'm trying to do." I said, scowling when I heard his snort of dismissiveness.

"My sex life is a concern of yours; why?" I knew he wanted me to hurry up, so now I was going to go painstakingly slow just to prolong this conversation.

"It becomes my concern when some woman takes advantage of you. I am your mother; I have to protect you, keep you safe, even if you don't like it," I answered; I could feel my son's eye roll at my words. Whether he believed me or not didn't matter; I was going to protect him, even from himself. That was my duty as his mother and a woman within our family, at least what remained of our family. "You might have trouble believing my words, but it's the truth. Just like I would do everything to protect your sister," I whispered into his ear as I leaned forward. I knew I had taken him by surprise when I placed a kiss on his cheek. "Now you get dressed and come down and enjoy the rest of your Sunday with your family," I said in a sweet tone as I smiled down at him.

"You haven't used all the laundry detergent, have you?" The question stopped me in my tracks as I walked out his bedroom door. It was an odd question to ask; at least, I thought it was, given what we had just been discussing. Alright, maybe I was talking, and Jacob was being snippety. Nevertheless, it was in the right direction to repair our relationship. I knew the more we talked, the more he would open up to me, and eventually, I would return to that spot I once held so long ago and was so eager to return to.

"No, why do you ask?" I queried as I turned back towards my son. Looking at him oddly as he was removing his pillows from their cases.

"Need to change the linens."

"Oh, well, you go get dressed, and I'll take care of it," I said, stepping back into his bedroom. Noticing how he was eyeing me as I stepped up to his side. Slyly eyeing his queen size bed, knowing soon Emily and I would be lining it; once we save him, of course. "Do you need your comforter washed too?" I asked, turning around when he neared his bathroom. I knew his discomfort of being naked in front of me would soon be a thing of the past. Then I was going to love leering at his naked body as much as I wanted.

"Might as well." I heard him mutter before he entered his bathroom and closed the door. I ran my hand over the now naked mattress pillow top. It was so fancy. Okay, it might not be fancy to you, but to me, after eighteen years of living under my father's thumb, that mattress was like something I'd only dreamt about. Laying down on it, just feeling it cradling my body like I always thought those types of beds would. I'm not saying the bed I'm using was a poor one. Far from it. Yet it wasn't anything like the one I was currently laying on. The one I was using had an old feel to it, like it was put there as an afterthought. I could be wrong on that, and I was just reading too much into it. Quickly getting up, I didn't want to upset Jacob if he saw me lying on it. Scooping up the piled-up sheets, comforter, and his pillowcases, I proceeded out the door. My feet played lightly on the stairs as I headed towards the laundry room.

"Emily?" I called out, hearing the TV in the living room going knowing she would most likely have returned to it after lacing Jacob's soda with the anointment.

"Yeah, Mom?" I heard Emily's voice traveling down the hall as I was loading up the washer. It might be newer than what I was used to, but after Jacob showed me how to operate it, I found it easy to use.

"Go to the linen closet; on the top shelf, there's a set of red sheets for Jacob's bed. Get them up to his room and show him what we're offering to him. You know what I mean," I said with a devious grin on my lips, seeing Emily's eyes getting this luster in them. "Don't forget the pillowcases that goes with it." I noted the joy on my daughter's face as she nodded vehemently that she wouldn't forget.

"Sure thing, Mom." I heard the happy uptick in Emily's voice before she departed from the laundry room's doorway.

~~~Jacob~~~

I ran my hand through my hair as I walked out of my bathroom, fully dressed. Blowing out a breath, knowing it was going to be two long days of dealing with Pauline. Only to nearly stumble backward to keep from colliding with Emily, who I had no idea was on the top floor nor that she would be bringing the sheets for my bed up to my room.

"Would you mind helping me?" I had no idea why her cheeks always got a blush to them when she spoke or looked at me. It was rather odd if you ask me. It almost felt like she had a crush on me. But that couldn't be it, could it? Nah, it was probably some psychobabble; a doctor would say that given her childhood and teenage years that due to me being polite to her, Emily transferred that kindness to affection or something like that. I glanced away when the top three buttons of her dress were undone, showing off the cleavage of her breasts. Something she shouldn't be displaying, at least not to me.

"Sure, I was going to do it myself," I said, knowing I had to stay in the habit of doing the household chores by myself like I've done since my grandmother had passed. After all, they would be moving out when she was all better. Pauline might have said they weren't, but they weren't going to stay longer than I had said they would. Arching an eyebrow, wondering if she had to sway her ass like that since it was just us in the room. I figured she would save that for whomever she had her eye on. Watching how Emily placed the sheets on the small reading chair, my grandmother always loved to relax on with a good book before she went to bed.

"Jacob?"

"Hmm?" I hummed as I fitted the pillow that usually rested on the left side of the bed into its case. I used to have two on each side. One of my co-workers was bragging about them, saying how she hadn't slept so well in her life. Since she bought them, she hasn't had any neck issues like she had with her old pillows.

"What kind of pillow are these?" I glanced up, noting how she was running her hands along the top of the pillow before her.

"A bamboo memory foam pillow. Why, never seen one?" I mentally smacked myself; given her upbringing, I should have assumed she wouldn't have.

"No." I heard the weak reply as it left her lips. "Are they comfortable?"

"Want to try it out?" I asked. Even though I might not like it, I can't refute what the DNA results showed me. What kind of brother or decent person would I be if I didn't help her to experience this modern world she had escaped to? A poor one, if you ask me.

"Can I?" I heard the eagerness in her voice as she gazed at me.

"Well, the bed isn't made, so why not?" I stated with a wave of my hand, telling her to go ahead. "But if you're going to test out what it's like, you'll have to fluff it up first to get the full effect of the memory foam," I said, seeing the confusion in her eyes. Noting how she copied me when I showed her how to do it, I quickly diverted my attention away from her body when the hem of her dress rode up her thighs, showing off how shapely they were. I could have sworn I caught a flash of her pussy, but that couldn't be right, could it? Surely she would be wearing panties; she had to be. It was just my mind playing tricks on me, that had to be it; my mind just messing with me. There was no way she would walk around my house without any panties on, much less unintentionally flash me her pussy.

"Oh, this is so nice," Emily sighed as she rested on her left side facing me.

"Umm..." Quickly turning my gaze away when I inadvertently caught the side edge of Emily's right areola. "You might want to cover up," I said, trying not to perv out on her. I was trying to show her that not all men were like Roy or that boy who wouldn't take no for an answer at Delph's practice.

"Why? Don't you remember that day in the car when I whispered into your ear?" Emily asked me with this rather sinful smile on her lips. "I don't mind you looking, brother." I have no idea why she has to accentuate those words.

"Well, you should," I stated.

"And why should I?" I heard the tone in her voice telling me she was preparing for an argument.

"Because it's wrong," I said plainly.

"To whom? You? Them?" I noted how she waved dismissively to the outside world. "I don't care what they think is wrong, just like you don't care that I think you going out and sleeping with whoever it was is wrong. As it states in the good book, that is a mortal sin and damnable to the fires of eternal punishment."

"Yeah, I don't think what you're referring to is the Bible..." Arching an eyebrow at the snort that got out of her, ignoring how her fingertips ran along the cleavage of her breasts, trying to entice me to leer at her youthful body.

"Are you referring to that mutated perversion that's been changed and ripped apart as dictated by Kings and Popes? The one where they leave out gospels because they don't fit into their view of the true word of God?" I have no idea why she was getting so worked up about it, yet there she was, laying on my bed with this sour look on her face. "Of course you are, you don't know any better on the matter."

"And you do?" I shot back, crossing my arms as I did.

"I do, far more than you do, apparently. The Bible we follow is the true Bible, not something garbage some English King or some Emperor from 300 AD manipulated; who, by his own words, wasn't a Christian until his death bed. Can you really be so blind to what man has done to the word of our Lord?" I so wasn't about to get into a metaphysical debate with her. Not that I could refute her words. That was the truth that man has altered the Bible to suit his view of things. Still, though, that didn't mean I was going to get into an argument about it. Not that I believe in God or whatever anyone calls that deity. "I might have been sheltered," she continued, "but I am not ignorant to the blaspheming man has and continues to do to the word of God. I can't judge them, for that is not our place; only God can judge those, even if they're misguided in their belief that their way is the right way."

"Uh-huh," I muttered. I grew a little unnerved by how fluidly Emily rose from her spot. It looked like she had been practicing that move; for all I know she practices all her moves. I wanted to take a step back, but she kept me from doing so when she reached out and took hold of my shirt with her left hand. I've had enough expenses levied against my bank account; I didn't need to add to its stress by buying new clothes.

"I understand, Jacob." My nerves were on edge as she lightly caressed my left cheek with her right hand. "You've had so much thrown at you. So much heartache. The years of being alone without us to lean on must have been hard on you. I'm not saying our grandmother didn't try her best to raise you. Yet she was dealing with her own grief. How do I know this?" She must have noted the questioning look in my eyes. It wasn't hard, given how we were barely a foot apart. "I read her journals. I don't always watch TV, you know?" I kept my curious look to myself when I heard that flirty tone of hers. Something I just couldn't wrap my head around. "In them, I learned how she struggled to keep up with you at her age. How keeping a watchful eye on you tired her out more than she would let on. Sometimes that didn't leave time to properly see to your needs when you were growing up. But we are here now, and we are here to stay." I did not like the finality of that statement. "I know you're used to being alone. Living alone, eating alone, taking care of this house alone. But those days are over; once I'm better, I'll properly show you what I mean." I instinctively looked down when she pressed her breasts into my chest. I could feel her hard nipples pressing into it. I so couldn't understand why she decided to forgo a bra. It would make things... well, not any crazier... ah hell, who the fuck am I kidding. This whole conversation was fucking out there! The way she was acting just took it to a whole new level. I did not like the smirk on her lips when my gaze lifted back to her face. "Now, come on, let's get your bed made, then we'll relax and enjoy the rest of the day." My eyes went wide in shock when Emily placed a peck on my lips. What the fuck?!

"Well, look at the two of you." Pauline's voice caught me off guard as the top sheet floated down onto my bed. "Since I didn't hear yelling or you two killing each other, I thought I'd come and check up on you two."

"We were just finishing up." My eyes glanced over to Emily as she had this smile on her lips.

"Ah, good, Jacob; your comforter should be done in an hour or two." I wondered why she was eyeing my bed like she longed to be on it. Which was weird in of itself if you ask me. It wasn't the first time I pondered what had transpired on that Friday night. Since this weirdness about them didn't happen until we left Delph's office. I really wish I could remember what the hell went on that evening. "Jacob, since Emily ate the rest of the leftovers we had for lunch, would you mind if we ordered a pizza for dinner?"

"I guess not, as long as you don't get anything weird on it," I said; I mean, who puts pineapple on pizza?! That's just an affront to that pizza goodness! I think they have to be from another world if they do. Then again, if what the scientist theorize is true, then we are all aliens. But I digress.

"I won't, Emily would you like to come with me to get it?" I hope she did. At least it would give me half an hour or so without them hovering over me. I still couldn't understand why they were doing it in the first place.

"Sure, Mom, maybe that will give Jacob time to see about a new phone for me." I arched an eyebrow at that blatant hint. Well, good thing I did that when I was at work when I wasn't too busy. Since my grandmother's phone was still tied to the account we had shared when she was alive, it wasn't hard to get it reactivated. Seeing how I was paying for it and her very, very limited contact list that, I assumed, would just be Pauline and me, I put her on the cheapest plan they had. If she wanted something higher, she would have to pay for it herself. I'm not made of money.

"Here," I muttered, holding the phone and its charger out to her once I had retrieved it from my briefcase. If the look on Emily's face was any indication, you would have thought I was holding out the crown jewels or the Spear of Longinus to her. "Don't go crazy with it; you only get a thousand minutes a month, but texts are unlimited," I said as she took my grandmother's old iPhone from me. I was not expecting Emily to throw her arms around my neck and plant a kiss on my lips because of it.

"Thank you so much. I promise I won't waste this gift you have given me," Emily said, clearly ignoring how perturbed I was at that moment.

"Come on, honey, let's go order our dinner," Pauline said with this smile on her lips that reminded me of years past before the hammer came down on my life.

******

I sighed loudly as I sank down onto my couch, unsure how to deal with Emily and her unwanted advances. I knew I had to put a stop to them. Otherwise, she would get the wrong impression, and I really didn't want to be the one that broke her heart. It's just that what she was doing was wrong. I knew it was only a kiss; still, a kiss could and has led to more. I groaned as I rested my head on the back of my couch. I knew I needed professional help dealing with Emily's misplaced attachment. I knew it had to be because of how her life was with Roy. I knew the sooner we dealt with it, the sooner Emily could get on with a normal life. I might be an ass sometimes, but come on, if what she had told me was true, I think she deserved to have a normal life more than anyone. I just hoped I could get her the help she needed without hurting her too much in the process. Leaning across the couch for the remote control for my TV. I looked oddly at my glass as I took a sip of my soda, wondering if they changed the formula of it, given its extra sweetness.

I must have dozed off, because the next thing I knew, I was jolted awake by the sound of my front door closing. I don't know why I did, nor why I was horny at that moment. Not that I was sporting an erection, but it kind of reminded me of when I was ten and I was going through puberty, and a stiff wind would get me hard. I just couldn't understand why that was. It wasn't like I was hard up for sex, especially with what has happened over the past two days. Then I felt something odd coating the inside of my mouth, something I just couldn't place. I also couldn't understand why I have this strange sensation tingling throughout the core of my body and my limbs. You know that feeling you get when you sleep on your arm wrong or when you put your leg in this weird position, and it falls asleep. It kind of felt like that; I just couldn't understand why.

"Jacob..." I felt this fuzziness in my head when I turned to look at Pauline. I wondered why her eyes were glancing between me and my glass. The moment her hand touched my shoulder, I felt a rush of blood to my male organ. Which in and of itself was fucking weird! This should not be happening. I wasn't attracted to her in the slightest; that would just be so fucking wrong. Yet here I was, getting hard like I was some virgin. It was confusing the hell out of me! "Come before our pizza gets cold." I have no earthly idea why she had to make her voice sound so... alluring. Fuck! What the hell is wrong with me?! It felt like I was drunk as I got to my feet. My eyes would not heed my command as they ogled Pauline's breasts as they swayed beneath her dress as she bent over, picking up my glass from off the table I had set it on. In my fuzzy mind, I didn't register the look in her eyes or the smirk that was on her lips. My mind just couldn't seem to focus on nothing other than her womanly shape. It was maddening, I tell you! I looked over at her as she slipped her arm around my waist. Seeing that mischievousness in her eyes when her hand palmed my ass as we walked towards the kitchen. I have no idea why I wasn't pushing her away or berating her like I would normally do. I shot her a look when she guided my hand along her ass. I wondered why she wasn't wearing any panties. "Now, you just sit here and I'll fix you a new glass of soda." I was trying to suss out why her touch and her voice carried the hints of arousal. I didn't miss the look she and Emily shared between the two of them; I just couldn't understand why, at least not in my current state.