Broken Secrets Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fyr..." He breathed in, shivering, wings shuffling atop his back. "What are you doing to me?"

She giggled, shooting him a coy look that just didn't fly when a drake was on top of her, his knee pushed between her legs, teasing lightly up against her warmth.

"Not enough, apparently... I never knew you could be like this."

Of course, Fyr still did not know as much about Car as she may have liked to know, but that was quite alright: all of that would come in time, all in good time. That was something that they would come to later, learning more and more about one another, she was sure, things between them developing naturally. Maybe she was getting to be something of a romantic, considering all that had come to pass, but Fyr didn't quite want to think too much of the future when the present was so alluring.

His lips trailed a path down her neck to her collarbone, tongue flickering out inquisitively, and the dragoness knew that his heart was beating as quickly as hers was. She could barely catch her breath, chest rising and falling in short, sharp, juddering bursts, needing him so very badly, her tail snaking down and around his ankle.

She had to keep him there, for fear that he would drift away, bob out of sight across the lake and never again be seen. Maybe, if she did not hold onto him, though to hold onto him was all that Fyr wanted to do, squeezing him tightly, feeling the shape of the drake against her, his light muscle, the dragon that she had not known could make her feel so hot and tingly, breathless in the best of ways.

Her legs spread tentatively for him, knowing what was to come and wanting it, even if the path there did not seem as clear as it had been before for her. Other partners had led the way, but she went there with Car paw in paw, his fingers at her T-shirt while she wriggled on her back, pulling her shirt up and over her head for him, though it was a little awkward in such a position. Car didn't care about any of that, however, taking his time to adore her breasts, nuzzling softly, tongue flicking over the smooth, lifting orbs of them, though he had not yet taken off her brassiere. That was something that could come as she sat up, her paws roaming down his chest too, wanting to see more of the dragon that made her heart beat as if it was her first time all over again.

It was perfect, too perfect, her body revealed to him in part while he took off his shirt with little help, tail flicking out on the sand while Fyr held her breath. The dragoness was more beautiful than even she realised and he wanted to tell her that, each and every day, though it was all fun, light-hearted fun. That was, at least, what Carenath told himself as he kissed her, the warmth of the dragoness flooding through to him, moaning into her mouth, tongues tangling in the best kind of messy, sloppy kiss, whimpering against one another.

It was needed, all so very much so, grunting, groaning, passion rising. He heated up even more, though Car would not have said that he was blushing, as she fiddled with his belt, succeeding in freeing it and sliding his light trousers down over his rump. His boxers caught halfway and he laughed into her muzzle as his buttocks were somewhat bared, though it was not as if he was anticipating being clothed for much longer, if Fyr had her way with him. It was alluring to him how she seemed to know very much what she wanted and went after that, pressing in close, murmuring his name, the feel of her paws sweeping down his bare back something that he wanted to lean into. Even the sensation of her fingers bumping over the defined lines between his scales was strangely exotic and enticing, panting softly, eyes burning with passion that he had never understood before could burn from such eyes.

Or maybe Carenath too was getting a bit ahead of himself. All he wanted to do was to stay with Fyr, to be with her, to see what secrets he could tease out of her. His trousers slid down further and he stood to step out of them, though he did not want to look over her for too long. It just didn't feel right.

The dragon got down on her level again as soon as possible, grunting softly, though he rolled that time so that Fyr was on top of him, the dragoness straddling him. Fyr giggled and rolled her hips forward a little just to feel him more, the spire of his shaft pushing against her folds through the thin barrier of her swimwear, which she had been wearing with a pair of shorts over the top.

Car blinked.

"When did you get out of your shorts?"

"I'm a ninja!"

She growl-giggled and kissed him fiercely, tail wagging, her joy of the moment blending through it all, colouring everything in rosy hues. All was right and all was as it was meant to be and she was out on the lake with a damn hot drake. What was not to like? She laughed into his muzzle as she rocked her hips down on his spire, teasing and lusting, though she wanted too much to let things progress slowly for all that much longer.

Quickly, too quickly, their clothes were stripped off, what remained of undergarments and the like, anyway, revealing rising breasts, bra snapped off, Fyr moaning as Car locked his lips around one of her nipples. He suckled it tenderly into his maw as if they had been lovers for many years, though all was as it was meant to be between them, moaning and panting softly, whispering sweetness to each other.

"You feel so good."

"You're so hard."

"I want you."

"I need this."

He licked her breasts, twining his tongue longingly around each nipple in turn, though the light grass under them at least gave them somewhere more comfortable to stretch out than the sand right down on the beach. The line of trees did not give them much concealment but neither of them was all that worried about that with sunshine sparkling off the water, his legs parting hers as the dark spire of his cock quested for her pussy.

She guided him into her, slowly, her legs spread for him, not wanting anything else, though Fyr felt quite as if she could have spent all day on foreplay too with Car if that had been what they'd wanted. Yet the lure of penetration had been too much for both to take as Fyr's moans rose and rose, filling the air. It was right where the two of them wanted to be, coming together, her folds welcoming him in as the thick length of drake-meat pushed into her.

Fyr twisted, gasping out loud. Oh, he really was big, bigger and thicker than she had given him credit for. Maybe it would have been worth spending more time with her lips and maw, you know, just to accustom herself a little more to his size and his body? It was too late for that, however, as she hooked one leg up and around his hip, digging a heel into his backside, pushing him on.

"Mmm..." Without thinking, she panting, licking her lips, the drake's lips coming down close to hers. "More... You can do...ah...deeper..."

He might have not wanted to hurt her, but what Carenath did not know was that a dragoness was durable, but she had not asked him about any previous sexual partners yet, so could not say. That moment was for the two of them and them alone with birdsong in the air and the sunshine glinting off his bronze scales, tail snaking back and forth lazily as he thrust.

He grunted, unable to help himself, her tightness wrapped around him like a perfectly fitting glove. So tight and so warm... His head swam, wings flapping, straining through a touch more need as his tail brushed back against the rough bark of a tree, though he could not thrust carnally. That was not what he wanted to do when he wanted to make it good for her too, even if the dragoness moaning and whimpering his name under him, to be fair, seemed to be having a great time.

His shaft sank deeply up into her again and again, stretching her open, her moans music to his ears. He was a caring partner, or so Carenath liked to think, for no one could be completely, wholly utterly experienced at his age. He was still learning, but he fed off her energy, thrusting deep, though he was careful too not to allow his shaft to bottom out inside her, he knew that would hurt. But the dragoness took all his cock, as thick around as a can of soda as it was, like a pro, trying to hump back using her heel digging into his glute as leverage to hump up against him.

"Ohhh... Car... More..."

He obeyed her whim, a smile on his muzzle, tongue hanging out a little, pushing deeper into her, using the full length of his cock as the drake thrust and thrust. Her velvety folds seemed to suck at his cock every time he drew back, as if she wanted him more than even he realised, and he thrust all the harder for it. If she wanted it, he wanted it, bodies moving together there in perfect, lustful unison.

Fyr's head spun, though his tail wriggling between their bodies instead of a paw was better still, rubbing over her pussy, what was not plunged softly full by his shaft, and her clit. The nub of flesh begged attention and she cried out as ecstasy exploded through her, on a trigger edge already from his deep, powerful strokes. Her body wracked with pleasure, hips rocking back and forth, unable to control herself and loving every second of it.

His tail squirmed and wriggled as he drew her to him, rolling over, though it was not the most comfortable of things to do when his shaft was deep inside a dragoness. Yet, thankfully, Fyr amid climax did not notice any discomfort, her body his to do with as he willed in that moment, tail thrashing, suddenly finding herself on top.

But that position gave her a touch of control and power, purring like the seductress she wished she was, the seductress she thought she could be with Car. She ground down on him, resting on her knees on either side of him, straddling his hips, tongue hanging out as she rode him despite her shaky legs.

"Yes... Ohhh!"

The position let her grind exactly as she wanted, her pussy slurping around him as her juices flowed, lubricating his length for her, taking him more and more easily. She sank all the way down to the base of his cock, grunting as she took it all, though that feral sound made her even more wanton for the moment than ever before, scales itching, her whole body trembling with desire.

It was right. It was all what she wanted. Carenath growled and she grabbed his paws, letting him squeeze and fondle her tits, having jumped the bases a little but, after a day of bliss like that, there was no going back to simple coffee dates. No, there was a connection between them that could not so easily be cast aside as she threw her head back and cried out for him, riding his shaft as if there was nothing else at all that she could ever have wanted more than him.

She climaxed again, his tail more easily able to tease her clit, rubbing across the full front of her pussy, though the drake's breath caught too. He was close, so very close, and her rippling, pulling folds did not make it any easier for him to hold back. Not that he had to, for if he had been trying to show off his stamina he had more than shown that already. His heart lurched, heat burning through him, seeming to sear right down to the tips of his claws, even though there was no true feeling in those normally, not in the way that he felt with his scales.

Close!

The drake swallowed a roar but, with Fyr's breasts clutched softly, reverently, in his paws, he could not help but let out his longest, deepest groan ever, the reverberations of his guttural cry trembling through the dragoness as she joined him in passion. He thrust and thrust, pressing his hind paws down into the dirt, grinding up into her as his chest shuddered, wings flapping, beating where they were trapped under his back. Carenath didn't have time to free them though as his nuts ached and felt as if they were tightening, his mind racing trying to make sense of every sensation slamming into his body.

But one feeling that it more than knew how to make sense of was bliss rolling through, pulse after pulse claiming, stroke after stroke. She cried out on top of him even as his heart surged and he filled her, ropes of seed flowing forth, feeling every bit the stud that Fyr thought him to be, simply as that was how she treated him. If she was his queen he was her king and, in that way, they worked perfectly together, two pieces of the same jigsaw puzzle.

Spurts of thick cum filled her, slopping out around the length of his cock as he could not help but thrust erratically, prey to emotion, prey to want, prey to will. But that did not matter, not as they came together, his paws slipping down to her waist and then her hips, claws lightly digging in, though Carenath did not need at all to hold her in place.

"I think I have something more in store for you..."

Fyr purred, hardly able to believe she was acting in such a way, but such a young, virile drake like Carenath did not need to be allowed to rest or warmed up again for a second round, his cock half-hard when it eased from her pussy, comfortably stretched. She would have been ready to take him again, but she was keener on other delights, wriggling down to take his cock into her maw instead, what she might have done first if she was being a bit more typical.

"Mmph... God, Fyr..."

She giggled around him, trying not to laugh too much for worry of her teeth, though most dragons and predator species learned to fold their lips over their teeth pretty quickly. It was needed for more things and, quite often, protecting them too. But her tongue, oh, that could be used in many devious ways, twisting and twining around the length of his dick, though it was not long enough, shockingly to her, to get all the way around and around in the way that she wanted it too. Car was simply that thick.

How did I take all of that?

It was amazing and she smirked to herself, proud of her prowess, heart hammering, body aching and tingling for another round, though that, surely, would come if she had anything to say about it. His paws landed gently on her head, stroking her frills so tenderly that she almost forgot herself and leaned fully into them, rumbling with purrs, but her bobbing muzzle on his hardness had to be her first focus.

The drake moaned and thrust up very lightly, his legs flat out on the ground, as she gave him what he swore was the best head of his life, his cock aching, drooling. Truly, he was too sensitive to go again, but pushing that far made him tingle with need, moaning, though he didn't let the whimpers break his lips. Let that be set aside for another time, an even sweeter time with the dragoness who was really turning his summer into one of fun.

He could do things for her too though, even if his paw would not reach her backside and pussy, tail snaking around just about able to reach between her legs. She squeaked at the touch of the tip of his tail, but that was one thing that Carenath had tried with another partner, before, squirming it inside with the help of his seed and her juices.

It was with the ploughing tease of his tail inside her that Fyr climaxed, again and again, panting heavily, head swimming, her body so very warm as it tried to release the heat inside her. She wanted to focus on drawing ropes of seed from his cock, to make him cum as hard as he had inside her cunny, but it was difficult, more so than ever, as her head floated, drifting on a haze of lust unlike anything else.

It was glorious. And it made her want it all again and again, forevermore.

She managed to draw him to a panting, puffing head as his cock drooled thicker and thicker pre-cum, bubbling up in such a way that her heart pounded. Yes, more, she thought, craving it, swirling her tongue around the sensitive head of his cock just to see Carenath explode in pleasure. That time, he could not hold back his roar, scaring birds from trees, even turning a head or two on the other side of the lake. Maybe they suspected what was going on, but no one came out to tell, not as Fyr gulped down his seed with all the energy she had left in her body, back arching, her backside grinding back onto his cock weakly, as much as she faded. In the end, she needed the respite that she thought Carenath would need before her.

His cum slopped out of her muzzle, drooling down his length, but mess did not matter when their lust was so high, moaning out loud, panting heavily, need coursing through, beat after beat. She took all down her throat that she could, thinking with a giggle that a little more practice there would be fun, and laid back down next to him, exhausted, half crushing one of his wings. Like the trooper he was, Car said not a word about how she was squashing his wing, putting an arm around her and drawing her in close and safe to his chest.

"Mmm..."

With her head on his broad chest, Fyr rumbled a purr, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth, peace returning to the lake after their unexpected romp. Yet all was as she wanted it to be, sleepy in the sunshine, his body so firm that it felt like an anchor in the storm that had been her early twenties. Her pussy was pleasantly sore, in a good way, and she squeezed down, wondering how long it would take for her to stop "feeling him" inside her. She hoped it would take as long as possible. Until she had him back in there, excitedly teasing out what their sex life could be, frolicking in fun, together.

The drake yawned lazily, eyes half-lidded, squeezing her close to him.

"You're amazing."

But Fyr was already gone, snoozing against him, the warm, comforting body of the drake the perfect rest for after sex.

Nuzzling into the crook of his neck, Fyr dozed with her head on his shoulder, relaxing with his arm around her, cum still trickling from her pussy. Yet, there, she was safe, nothing to concern her, more at home than she had felt for a very long time. They thought they were the same puzzle, two pieces that came together. What the two dragons didn't know was that their pieces were never destined to fit perfectly together.

But Carenath's perfect match was close indeed...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Wife Fired Me Wife becomes husband's boss and forces out of his job.in Loving Wives
Vegas nerd Pt. 01 Todd meets Anna.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Collective Intelligence A rookie CIA agent frees a beautiful, deadly alien...in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
My Boring, Shitty Life The party that started it all.in Novels and Novellas
Oblivious Control He uses superpowers to become invisible, to lust and use...in NonHuman
More Stories