Broken Secrets Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha rubbed his back soothingly, closer to him than she should have been.

"At least you can see that, honey, but Fyr will too. When you fix the lateness, which would wear on anyone, other things that were nagged because of that will drop into line, as neatly as you would like. You're most likely right in this being something that wouldn't have normally been an issue but is this time because of the other times."

It was a little complicated, though not in the way that they did not understand -- it was simply a little trickier to put into words. Car sighed and she drew him into a light hug as the lights when down, their bags full of pumpkins that they had already paid for, per bag filled.

"Thanks, Sasha, that helps. Hopefully, the pumpkin pie will sweeten her up a bit? I can fix it, I know I can..."

"It's not as bad as you're seeing it, Car, though it's sweet that you care so much about her. I thought you two were a good pair from the start," she assured him. "I know you'll find the right way to put things right between you, both of you from both sides."

It was not all about the two of them, after all, something that had to be shared between drake and dragoness all the same. They walked back, close together, paws brushing comfortably as they carried their bags of pumpkins. Car had even managed to find a little white one that he hoped to carve up for Fyr on Halloween, something to remind her of her favourite anime of late, the little ghost that was in it. He only hoped that a little gesture like that could go one step closer towards opening the lines of communication between them at the very least.

Yet she had asked him, in the message that he had read, not to come down to the party just yet, saying that she was hanging out with Kao, that Kao needed to talk. Whether that was true or not was another question, imparting the information to Sasha without expecting her to do anything much with it. But the dragoness had an idea in mind as they approached the main area where things were going on with the bar and more seats had been set up for people to hang out and relax, signs pointing patrons to visit different areas as the lights twinkled in the twilight glow.

"Hey, if Fyr still wants some space..." Sasha said with a grin, the tip of her tail pointing in the direction of the corn maze entrance. "Maybe we should duck off in there for a while? I'm sure it will be nice and isolated..."

The lure of temptation lay heavy in her tone and Car would have been a fool not to follow such an angel of lust between the tall stalks of corn. There were no ears of corn that he could spot, though he would have expected most of the harvest to be good and done, or else his friend and those working with him would not have been able to take the time to even cut a path and a maze through the, well, maize.

Maybe he should have been down on his knees doing something cute to get Fyr on his side again, at least opening those lines of communication. Maybe it would even have been better if she was the only dragoness on his mind, if he couldn't do anything at all to stop his head from going around in circles of worry. That was how others behaved when faced with stress or concern, what he had seen or learned from his parents. Even then, the love they shared had only been shown when their worry too had been shown. If someone was being strong and calm, as he had seen it back then, that meant that they "weren't worried", despite them simply putting on a brave face.

Sometimes, the patterns that one learned from their parents and similar behaviours were not always the healthiest to hold close. So it was that Car had to let some go as he brushed aside the maize, trailing his fingers through the dryer stalks, following behind Sasha. Of course, they had left the pumpkins at a collection point outside with their names on the bags, just to make sure that there would be no harm coming to their treats in venturing into the maze with them.

One thing that they did bring with them, however, was a large blanket. Perhaps not the most sensible item to drag along with them into a corn maze, but as the warmth of her paw pressed into his and his heart skipped a beat... Car knew that it would be needed.

They ventured deeper, playing and laughing, twisting and turning. Taking a right and then a left, they did not care for finding the way out too quickly, seeking the quickest way to get lost in the maze. No other cries filtered forth over the stalks, even though they could have simply pressed their way through the maize if they had wanted to make good their escape, appearing that they were well and truly alone out there.

"It's more something for kids," Sasha giggled, her tail flicking back over his crotch, playing across the front of his jeans as the drake lunged and tried to snatch her up into his arms. "Mm... Yeah, you know...something for them to play around in. It's not that they can get lost in here. Teenagers aren't hanging around, not with the drinking restrictions..."

But her attention was lost as the drake took her in his arms, claiming her lips with his. Just like that, all thoughts about what else could have been happening at the farm was swept from her mind, twilight sinking into the edge of darkness, the blanket still useful but thankfully not needed to cover anything spiky on the ground, like the vines around the pumpkins. That would not have been the best place for them to make love, as kinky as it could have been.

She would have loved to do it out in the open, even if they didn't exactly have the most time out in the corn maze to do it. Pressing a little between the stalks, flattening and squashing what they could, they were in too much of a rush to do anything special, making room for themselves and keeping an ear out, just in case anyone else was about. Car hoped that Sasha was right and that there wouldn't be anyone out there that late, though even he would not have denied the prickle of excitement he felt at the thought of someone coming upon them.

To be caught in the throes of passion... Oh, it was a hotter thought than it had any right to be, moaning, kissing Sasha deeply, pinning her wrists back passionately on either side of her head. The dragoness moaned into his kiss as their tongues tangled, the need for haste hustling them on, coursing through them with every beat of their hearts, the pump of blood around their bodies.

And yet there was nothing more sensual than the feel of their tails tangling together, pulling and twisting, curling into one another until there was no telling where the drake started and melded into the dragoness under him. He pushed her wrists down into the crackling and rustling of the old, dry stalks that they had crushed under the blanket and their bodies, tails twisting, using his weight to hold her there. He didn't know if Sasha could have pushed him off if she'd wanted to, though he didn't want to find out, some part of the drake wanting that moment of control, the seductive thrill of it thrumming through him.

They had that moment all to themselves, bodies pushing, grinding against one another as if they were adult teenagers all over again. Of course, that time was closer for Carenath than it was for Sasha, though the sentiment remained the same, lust pulsing through them, their kiss a little wetter and sloppier than it strictly needed to be. But sex was like that sometimes -- it was never meant to be prim and clean and proper, not in any means. The raunchier the better, as far as they were concerned, despite the connection sparking between them.

Maybe one day they would address that, the depth of their unbidden connection, Sasha rolling onto all fours. Sadly, she had not chosen that day to wear a skirt and her jeans were in the way, though they were of the type that hugged her waist and hips, showing off her shape to its best advantage. That could have been why Car had not been able to resist pouncing her in the corn maze, even if that was pretty much the reason that they had scurried on out there.

Who cared about finding their way through it to the centre, after all, when they could take their lust and passion wherever they damn well pleased?

She rolled onto all fours, grinding back against him as she fiddled with the buckle and zip and he positioned himself behind her. There was only so much he could do in such a position, growling deep in the back of his throat, need rising, pushing his shaft against his buttocks as he freed his erection.

"God, Sasha, do you know how fucking hot you are?"

She chuckled, squirming her jeans down to expose her bare arse. No underwear: excellent.

"Yeah... Mmm, honey, I have an idea there, though you're going to have to show me with that thick fuck stick of yours -- ohhhhhhh!"

She moaned loudly as he filled her, one stroke of his cock spearing beautifully into her pussy, spreading and stretching her open, her head swimming. It was funny how one push of his cock could do that to her, make her feel like she was experiencing everything for the first time. The position, however, meant that her legs were closer together, making her sex tighter than it usually would have been, the delicious stretch tugging at her body.

The stretch begged her to open around him, to enjoy the moment, the push and the ease of his thrusts, how he ground back and forth inside her, her body moulding ever so perfectly to that fat girth of his cock. Her pussy strained around him, slick and ready, yet that did not mean that she did not intimately feel every thrust driving deep, the head of his shaft reaching her innermost barrier with each thrust.

Car huffed and grunted, partly aware of the fact that they were out in the open (pretty much) and that he had to be careful about that -- and partly not giving a damn either way. It was too exhilarating, the rustle of the corn around them, as if they could have done anything and gone anywhere and nothing bad would ever come of them. Who would not have wanted to lean into that emotion, letting sensation swamp them, moment by moment and thrust by devious thrust?

His girlfriend... Rather than feeling guilty that he was fucking her mother while she was back there at the party, he wished that Fyr was there with them. He couldn't fuck two dragonesses at the same time (or could he?) but he could be with them both, pleasure them both, allow everyone to share in the same kind of delight and ecstasy together. That could have been all that he'd wanted all along, nothing all that complicated, yet it was not always as easy as that, not even for someone like Carenath. He was only just coming into understanding who he was and where his place in the world belonged, after all. Not everything could be worked out in the simple span of a day.

He grunted, powering into Sasha, focusing on her, though Fyr lingered in the back of his mind, the taste of her kisses, how she felt around him as he plunged deep into her pussy, her tail lifting against his chest. He liked that sensation more than anything else in the world, that moment of first penetration, whether it was with Sasha or Fyr. Everything came with different nuances, tiny details shifting and changing, allowing the experiences to be simply as they were. They did not need to be exuberant or "porn star good", so to speak, but they only had to be as they were, all dragons coming together with lustful pants and moans, breath trapped in quivering throats.

Sasha was not privy to what was going on in the drake's mind, which was rather a lot, considering. He usually would have been wrapped up in the thought of her and her alone, even when he was with Fyr, though there was a new fire and a fresh spark in him that had the dragon hammering into her pussy repeatedly. Every fuck felt like the first and the last between them, everything at the same time, and she lived and longed for it, moaning through a gaping mouth, hardly able to pull her lips back together again.

It felt too good, her cunny so tight, even squeezing her legs together again for a little more sensation -- not that it was needed. Her jeans tugged at her thighs, yet they had to slip down even more, her bare arse pushed up, cheekily naughty at the fact that she hadn't donned any underwear that day. It had felt superfluous, to say the least of it.

Around Car, she wanted him to be able to get his cock into her or his maw up against her wet pussy as quickly as possible, always and at all times. She didn't want to make things difficult when they were together, for casual conversation could slip into sex at a moment's notice -- and that was just the way she liked it too. She didn't have to hide anything when she was with him, grinding back onto his dick with every thrust, her tail wound tightly around his waist so that he could not pull away.

It was there that the dragoness kept the drake as deeply up inside her as possible, grinding and slamming, the slap of his hips on her bare arse rising. He huffed and grunted, barely able to pull back before driving into her once more, the dragoness' cunny too enticing, need getting the better of him as Car shivered bodily.

"Oh, fuck yes..."

He needed it, all so badly, need winding together with lust, tinted with love, the air around them seeming to warm in the corn maze. He couldn't think about how close they could be to discovery as twilight lowered the light further around them, fucking like wild animals that had nothing left in them to possible control their desires in any way.

"Yes... Oh..."

She moaned for him, her pussy rippling around him as she lusted for the moment, losing sense of her own reality as she enjoyed herself far, far too much. Her head spun as she forgot even where she was, though that seemed to happen more often than not with Carenath, the drake who brought out so much more from her heart than she had ever thought possible. Orgasm roared through her, though she was only dimly aware of his paw clenching around her muzzle, haphazardly trying to quiet her. That was harder than either of them could have thought possible in such an environment, though the soft claw of darkness falling around them helped at least a little.

He could not stop thrusting, however, driving into her, the lewd slop of her pussy rippling around him, her juices so luscious that they could not remain dormant in her pussy for a moment longer, not with his cock powering within her. Back and forth, the rhythm of his thrusts was rampant and passionate, hammering in, stretching her out, though she was so ready for him, aching through climax as one orgasm spiralled into the next. Pleasure swamped the pair, taken in illicit lust, drama clutching them tightly, holding the two dragons right where they needed to be.

But he was more composed than her as he let loose a muffled groan of lust deep in the back of his throat, clenching his jaw, releasing Sasha's snout. He had to trust her that all was well and good, that everything was as it was meant to be, her body aching back against him in shuddering ripples, her glutes tense. That would all be released in time, softened once more, her heaving pants of breath simmering down, even as he curled over her, unloading his seed into her pussy.

It was all the same, his cock throbbing as he spurted his load inside her, though it was the slick tightness of her pussy around his cock that he longed for all the same. He grunted, clenching his jaw, though he could no more stop the force of his orgasm than he could pull out of her. Her pussy gripped him too wantonly, as if their bodies should never again be seen apart, need coursing through in beat after beat of their shared lust and hearts.

But he had to pull out, sooner or later, loathing the moment. He enjoyed kissing her afterwards more, wanting to share their time together for longer, even though they had to find their way back to the entrance of the maze, at least eventually. He had amends to make with Fyr, even with the memory of her mother's warm pussy around his cock, panting softly, need thrumming inside him. That, however, would have to be sated later, with Fyr, if she would have him. Otherwise, it would be only him and his paw later that night.

"Darling, there is never a bad time with you..."

Sasha purred, kissing him softly, her tongue flickering up against his lips, though that was as deep as it went. He moaned into the kiss, yet it was gone a moment after it was born, his need still there, tail curling back and forth.

"Come on, sugar... Let's get back out of here. We'll get our pumpkins, I'll head home, when we're all done, with Kao. You and Fyr can go home together, of course, I'd never want to get between you."

That may have been considered strange, considering what they had just done, but relationships did not have to be simple at the end of the day. They were as they were, the two of them giggling as they stumbled through the maze, using the light of their phones to illuminate at least part of the way. The party lights guided them as they moved through the maize itself, for no one would care that the leftover stalks were tramped, not when all had been harvested and everyone had had their fill of fun there.

And the two of them most certainly had too, sharing one last kiss before they were forced to step back into the lights of the party, darkness falling quickly, though it was not to be set aside. For there were things that could be said under the cover of darkness that could not be said during the day.

They knew that. Not everyone did.

Everything smoothed over, not easily but still done all the same. He held Fyr's paws and danced with her, pleading forgiveness, though Sasha had been right in saying that there was more going on, little things building up. Not everything could be resolved in a night, but there was plenty of time for that.

They danced, Sasha sitting back and watching, Kao complaining that he wanted to head off, for he had been at least a little mollified by a couple of his friends turning up too. Apparently, they had been roped in to help out, but he at least had someone to chat with while he longed for the release of the next video game that he had his eye on. His passions may have differed from those of his family, but he was still his own dragon, all in his own right.

All was right with the world, Car sharing a kiss with Fyr, hoping that all would go well too when he baked up that pumpkin pie for her.

Well...a drake could only try!

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories