All Comments on 'BrokenHeartsVille: Slut Wife III'

by DampKitten

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Mark_Loves_CoffeeMark_Loves_Coffeeabout 1 month ago

Hot damn !! Yeahhhhh. Fabulous 😍

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 month ago

Disappointing.

She enabled Susan to cheat on Dan and now she’s cheating on Andy without even a second thought. So it begs the question: why not divorce Andy? It’s not like she’s happy with him and how’s this going to end? Does she want to stay married to a man who disappoints her and leaves her unsatisfied? She’s told Dan secrets she hasn’t even told Andy so why stay married to him?

ErnieMu5ErnieMu5about 1 month ago

Normally, I don't like all the detail of the sex act itself, enjoying the emotion of the chase instead. But this was such a great narrative of the passion and physical act, I felt like I was there in the bathroom. And the whole story leading up to it, including the shower scene, interlaced with her flashbacks, was masterful, at once detailed yet flowing along, and always relevant to the build up. I honestly could not stop reading it even if I had to. Best story I've read here in a while. A+++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

...Dan and Meg were really into the moment in the downstairs bathroom. So into each other that neither heard the slight creak of the stairs. So engrossed in their mutual sin that they didn't hear the slight scrape of a steel tube on the edge of the wood bathroom door. Meg's ardent desire to orally pleasure Dan made plenty of noise to cover those small sounds. It was the hard clicking sound. The metallic clack, metal tapping on metal. The sound of Andy pulling back the hammer of his Taurus Judge Home Defender. Dan and Meg heard that sound,... and they froze... for a moment!

Meg stared at Andy, wide eyed, her lips obscenely wrapped around Dan's object of betrayal for Andy. Then she rapidly pulled away from Dan, her hands momentarily covering her face. A rapid sense of shame and guilt descended on her, coating her. Pouring disgrace over her like black crude oil spilling into the sea, covering every exposed creature. Dan reached out to Andy putting his hands on his throat, yelling at him, "You have no right to come in here cuck!" Andy merely looked down at Dan's hard pride, a curious red dot of light was centered on it. Andy merely squeezed the trigger.

To say that the two people previously engaged in the small room were thunderstruck would be an understatement. They never dreamed they would be charged with a crime of being passionate, not by weak Andy? But it was the sound of the Judge's gavel striking the bench. In the form of a three inch long, .410 gauge shotshell filled with nine number 4 buck shot jurors. Meg had chosen the moment just prior to this to open her hands from hiding her face. The jurors were already on their way out of the courthouse, intent on bringing swift justice to Dan. The nine jurors tore through Dan, reducing him to a lesser man. Behind his member cowered his testicles. They to succumbed to the jury. Dan went to his knees, an astonished look on his face. Filandering was not in Dan's future. The result of this... tragedy? Well, Meg indeed became the scarlet lady she endeavored to be. As the jury performed it's grisly work, the mechanics of biological hydraulics turned Dan's former penis into human paint sprayer. Meg was covered in red from head to knees. It was in her hair, her eyes, her mouth. She looked like Sissy Spacek in 'Carrie'.

The wailing sound that broke Andy's concentration on Dan wasn't a siren, it was Meg freaking out. Andy stepped back from the doorway pulled his phone out of his pocket and stopped recording. Next he backhanded the siren breaking the cycle of her hysteria. Andy pulled a dirty hand towel off the towel ring next to the sink and threw it in meg's lap. "You better help him bitch! Use the towel." Then Andy dialed 911 and said to the operator, "I want to report a physical assault on myself and a sexual assault on my wife. Yes. Yes. My name is Andy..."

Fixed the ending for this one too! Again, no need to thanx! TANSTAAFL

DickTraceyDickTraceyabout 1 month ago

Love the story

Imagining what’s next for them

Looking forwards to reading more of your stories

Thanks

great lovergreat loverabout 1 month ago

Well written. 5 stars

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

Next chapter, please

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 month ago

The lead up to the actual fuck must be the literary equivalent of edging! By the time Dan got his cock into Meg, I was dripping like a leaky tap! Absolutely gorgeous, DK, and if this is anything close to what really happened, then... welcome to the Hot Wife club! 5 stars seem a meagre return for such a hot chapter, but I award them willingly, and hope the next chapter is as good, and follows on as quick as you like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very interesting. Why was she in the shower with him to start with? Why wasn't she with her husband? She certainly didn't resist; and what really was his relation to her and the others?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The tags speak for themselves. 1☆ without reading the story. Don't care what happens to any of your characters.

ccblankccblankabout 1 month ago

Another winner. So much high-quality stuff, and it just keeps, well, cumming

42Below42Belowabout 1 month ago

First, Anon common guy if you can’t handle a hot woman (fuck off). But the red dot thing was FAF.

—In reading many of the comments in the previous episodes; I like the way no one sees it, the real story is Megan. I like Dan and Andy’s characters. Dan's a cool guy. I like him But Andy is the baby maker. To sum it up: Dan is potentently impotent (read all DK’s stories featuring this guy). Little Andy gets the job done. It is true, guy’s oggle big titties. We all know that. But little bitty titty girls know how to work it. Sometimes big breasted woman think their tits constitue a great fuck. In the same vein having a big Cock isn’t much use if you don’t know how to work it. DK is a masterful storyteller. She beguiles everyone into overlooking the tiny details. Dan is a ‘John mule.’ And Megan has the most unique nips ever written about. Megan doesn’t like imagining shit. She’s just the body. But DK is the full picture ‘…and the tanned ripples of his abdomen looked like waves of beach sand.”

Lap it up guys one DK won’t write for free. One day DK will be a famous novelist (if she can just get her arse of the dick me list). I ain’t complaining.

AngelsOfLustAngelsOfLustabout 1 month ago

So beautiful and romantic, passionate story of a hotwife begging. This is so soft, yet passionate, I can feel it in the air. Meg, I love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You need to take a creative writing class. This was poorly written and badly conceived.

Madison1492Madison1492about 1 month ago

Now have Andy kill them both

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

There is nothing like a whore wife and back stabbing friend, it's always a little wimp dick LMAO 😂 a 2 for originality,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You are my new favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another piss poor attempt to squeeze some infantile meaning in a pile of dung.

Qualifies barely for the crap de jour avec odeur de connard.

Captcha

katibkatibabout 1 month ago

Apparently the author appproves of women being disrespected.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Another astonishingly vile cuck story has Ic69hunter wetting his panties wanting more.

Paul4playPaul4playabout 1 month ago

Oh Holy Crap!

This is excellent!

Great writing!

Fabulous sex!

Made my cock hard as a rock….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow! Hottest thing I've read in a while. Dont let the usual dipstick critics like 26thNC and Whackadoodle discourage you. Just delete their shit and pretend it never happened.

wolfgrrlTwolfgrrlTabout 1 month ago

don't listen to the nay sayers, this was hot as fuck!! I absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Not only a slut but a cheating slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDampKitten@DampKitten
Thirty-year-old nurse, mother of two. I love erotic poetry... and HOT SEX. I also like doing physical exams on hard men in good shape. And sometimes, I swing the other way.