BrokenHeartsVille: Slut Wife III

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" I took in another breath and looked at myself in the mirror, my naked self... my breasts dangling beneath me with my pencil hard nipples. "Fuck me, Dan! Stop messing around and fuck me!"

He wasn't messing around. He had fucked me with his tongue. He was fucking me with his fingers. And just to prove a point, he picked up the pace, pounding his digits even deeper. He was touching that sensitive spot, that mystical button inside me - not just touching, but grinding and digging. His teeth pulled on my clitty, and my body exploded.

Agonizing spasms rushed through me as my cunt gripped his fingers. I squealed, nearly screaming, pressing my face against the mirror and smearing my sweat. My whole being surged against the sink, heaving as if I were sick.

How long had it been since I had climaxed like this? How long would he make me come? I was too dizzy to care. And he just kept pumping. I was making a mess in his hand, squirting my juice on the damp, bathroom tile. Dan spattered my thighs with spicules of pulverized pussy spray, slapping his palm across my saturated peach.

"Please, Dan!" I was gasping. I was trembling. I was barely able to stand. "I can't take any more. You're killing me!"

"I haven't even started." Dan lifted me effortlessly, setting my ass on the counter and propping my back against the mirror's cool glass before draping my legs around his waist.

He was so big and so hard. I studied his dick in amazement. It had been years since I'd seen a guy this size, the last of whom was in college... that baseball player Dan mentioned who fucked me in front of my boyfriend; such a shit show I'll never forget. Dan reminded me of him, at least physically - though the two were quite opposite intellectually speaking.

Dan curled his strong hand around the base of his shaft, stroking his power tool slowly. It was such a turn-on to watch him twisting his wrist and working his stiffness into a pulsating torpedo before he pressed the purple head between the lips of my pussy, prying my cock slot open. Then, he slid it up and down my slick, greasy gash, mixing his paste with my cunt cream.

"What are you doing?" I was whimpering hysterically, lifting my crotch to meet his pole, making every effort to slide him inside. He simply wouldn't comply. "Put it in, Dan. Please! Just put it in."

"Put it in yourself, Meg. Put it in and tell me what to do."

I was beyond resistance, beyond caring, beyond guilt's remorseful reach. There was a quick vision of the altar, the candles, my veil, Andy's hands on my face, his lips to my lips. Dan was winking from across the aisle.

"Do you take this man?"

I pulled Dan into me, and he pulled me into him. There was burning - immense pressure; painful stretching penetration. He was so much bigger than Andy.

"Do you want this cock, Megan?"

I tightened my legs around his hips, locking my arms at the elbow behind me.

"I do."

And the groomsman pushed deeper.

"Easy," I murmured, leaning forward to drape my arms around his neck. I grabbed a fistful of moist curls and whispered like a succubus into his ear. "Take it easy."

"You're so fucking tight, Meg. So fucking wet."

"I know. I know." My words were a soft drizzle against his pinna. "Give me a few seconds, baby. Just slide it in slow. You could rip me apart with that thing."

"I like the thought of destroying your cunt, Meg. But, I promise not to hurt you."

I almost wanted him to hurt me. The pain of his probe provoked a certain pleasure, and I knew that even his most gentle effort would leave me throbbing and swollen. I longed for that soreness. Andy had never come close to providing it.

Minutes passed, still listening for sounds of my husband; minutes with Dan's erection pulsing deep up inside me, boring its bareback way to the depths of my core. My womb was waiting, my little eggs.

I hadn't intended for things to go nearly this far.

I wasn't on the pill or using any form of birth control. I had wanted to drop my baby weight before starting contraceptives. Then, after toning up, I dropped the idea all together.

Let Andy wear those condoms he despises, I had thought. If he slips up, then another baby was just meant to be.

This was so inconceivable; Dan inside of me, leaking his sperm. My eggs hanging like grapes inside my fertile fuck channel. I was being utterly irresponsible.

There was time, I considered; still time to make him pull out. There was time to avoid the risk - so much risk from everything and everywhere. My husband. My eggs. Dan's bare and beautiful cock.

Had he been using protection with all those bimbos? I had no idea. Should I demand to know? Isn't it too late to ask?

I watched his spear disappear, driving deeper into my sex with every lunge. I cringed with each thrust, though they were lovingly delivered. I grunted and moaned the way a man likes to hear. Balls deep, he revved up his engine, shoving harder and rougher, rotating his hips, pounding his pelvis into my princess pea nub. Our pubic mounds collided, both tightly trimmed; mine a shade darker in a narrow strip. My tunnel still strained to accept him. We watched in unison, our foreheads touching, focusing on the fucking below.

"Spread wider, Meg. I want to see."

And I did. I stretched myself open and fingered my pearl.

"Oh, I like that," he said. "Keep doing that to yourself. Play with yourself. Show me that pink."

I've never masturbated for Andy. For Dan, it seemed natural. He filled me so full, I wanted to orgasm; to clamp down my walls on the flesh of his shaft. I could feel the heat building. Dan picked up his speed yet again, gripping my ass cheeks and slapping us together.

"Put your hand over my mouth, Dan. This time I'm seriously gonna scream."

Dan looked perplexed but did what I asked just as the tremor shot shockwaves up my spine. In seconds I was full throttle, jerking and jolting wildly as he finished me off. I was coming on his cock and raining on his balls.

He pounded relentlessly. There was no holding back. Our bodies crashed together in a dark August storm. Dan was sucking my neck; he was biting my nipples. He exploded in my cunt with a thunderous roar. I could see his balls squeezing as he filled me to the brim... the icing on his cock caking like batter at the base of his prick. It coated my folds and drooled down my anal ravine.

He pulled out so slowly, so gently. Viscous semen pooled up at my opening.

"Spread your lips," He requested. I did as he asked. He gloated, examined, inspected.

"Am I a slut, Dan?" My question sounded sincere.

"No, Meg. Why would you say that?"

"I feel like a slut, Dan. I feel like a whore." I paused for a moment. He glanced at my face.

"Can I be your little slut, Dan? Andy's wife? Your whore? Will you keep this our secret?"

We looked down together at the sperm in my gash.

"You made quite a mess of me, baby." I think he liked hearing me say that.

"Does Andy give you that much?"

"Not even close," I mumbled.

I opened myself further to get a better view. "Is this what cheating looks like?"

Dan dipped two fingers in my snatch and retrieved a big glob of his deposit, holding it to my lips.

"Taste yourself, Meg. Taste the two of us."

I did. I licked his digits clean. My husband would never have asked such a favor. I could never imagine providing it.

I slid off the counter and fell to my knees. Dan's semi-erection seemed to threaten new life. I rubbed my face against it, grazing my lips across his tightly trimmed fleece. A creamy coating had crusted at the base of his rod. There was a pungent odor of sex.

"Is this what cheating smells like?"

He watched me intensely in silence, then lifted his cock to my lips.

"Clean it up, little slut."

I gasped. He smacked his wet dick across my stupefied expression. "This is what cheating tastes like," he said. He was hard again. Completely engorged. Veins bulging beneath the clumps of creamy, white semen mixed with my musky snatch slime.

"Lick it up, whore. Clean up your fucking mess. Then, you can suck my dick again until I come in your mouth."

That's exactly what I did...

12