All Comments on 'Brookhaven Inn Ch. 04'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Lone_HawkLone_Hawkover 6 years ago

That was a sad twist, but I'm glad that there was a happy ending.

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMover 6 years ago
Keep writing

Although these are longer than we would normally read they are very enchanting. If you were to write a book we would love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

Thank you.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago

Yeah, some quite sad moments. But I love those twists have that life like randomness and unpredictability, as opposed to growing out from already formed need in the story itself, but still leading to logical conclusion.

SweetKing126SweetKing126about 6 years ago
Love Reading

I love reading your stories. I just got done rereading this one. It has been awhile since a new Brookhaven Inn story has come out. Just hoping...ok ok...and hinting too !!

argeelogargeelogover 5 years ago
Great series

Sad but realistic ending. Keep your excellent stories coming please.

sparkle8sparkle8over 5 years ago
Magnificent

This is the first time I've cried while reading a story on Literotica. You, HStoner, are a fine writer.

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
Wonderful !

I've read any number of your stories, but this is by far the best.

Brilliant plot, wonderful characters, lovely ending.

My only disappointment is that I've now finished it.

Worth far more than 5 Stars !

Rapier

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Brookhaven Ch 4

Drew gifted her younger sister to Harry, a man nearly 30 years older. The story could have concluded with Cassie and Drew sharing. I'm on a fence re Cassie's demise, but enjoyed the characters and drama.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why did Cassie have to die.

The story thus far has been great. I was hoping that there would be more of a fairy tale ending where the women all had a child of Harry's and they lived on to a ripe old age.

Great writing though. Thank you.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987almost 5 years ago
What a remarkable series.

I don't know why I just discovered this. I intended to savour it, but instead I binged it. It was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Great writing , great story . i couldnt stop reading , while not like the stories I usually read it was worth every minute , thanks

Cincy58Cincy58about 4 years ago
Great Series

I just completed reading the Brookhaven Inn series; LOVED IT!

I enjoy nudity and would enjoy visiting an resort like this.

Great stories, relations and sex. HOT STUFF👍

Thx for sharing. I truely enjoy your stories and working to read them all.

JohnD46JohnD46over 2 years ago

Now that was a fun story that had a necessary parts. Thank you very much. John

coder2000coder2000about 2 years ago

Like everything else you've written this is excellent, though it might be nice to sort of revist and do an update story.

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved this story. I did not know what to expect when I started reading. I thought it was just a story about exhibitionism, which is was. But it became a romantic love novel. My only wish is that Caitlyn never showed at either Cassie's funeral or Harry and Drew's wedding. That showed a lack of class. Other than that, I absolutely loved the story. I just wish Cassie had been the one to marry Harry.

maddictmaddict11 months ago

A fun story and a gem of a find.

It's not the destination but the journey

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHStoner@HStoner
Midwestern professional and rank amateur writer.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES