Brother and Sister Get Closer Pt. 02

Story Info
This is part two of Brother and Sister get closer.
2.2k words
4.27
28.5k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlc123
jlc123
101 Followers

All people are fictional and all people are over 18.

It was almost time for dinner as I looked into the eyes of my sister. She sat there in my lap and just ground her butt into my dick. I knew she could feel the lump in my pants, it felt like I would explode right there. She just kept moving her ass back and forth while her eyes were locked into mine. Then she took a deep breath and moved her head closer to mine. She pursued her lips a little and stopped as if she was waiting for my approval.

I moved forward and her lips touched mine, we locked our lips together. Then I pushed my tongue in between her lips. We swirled our tongues together, I was so hard. My heart began to pound, I new this was so wrong. I knew she knew this also.

I slid my hands up inside her over sized sweat shirt, it was purple in color. This was her favorite thing to wear when I came to visit. If I showed up for a visit she would come and give me a hug, then in a dash she was gone. But it was not long, she would show back up wearing this oversized purple sweat shirt.

She was sitting on part of this purple shirt, so when I went to put my hand up in her shirt. I had to put my hand on her leg and slid my hand up her leg. I slid it up until I could feel the curve of her hip. I almost thought that she had no panties on. But then I felt the strap of a g-string.

I curled my finger under it and pulled it back some, then let it go. It snapped against her hip and she raised an eyebrow at me. She swirled her tongue a little harder on mine. Then I let my hand slide up her belly. I pushed my hand up further and then noticed she was not wearing a bra. That was when I raised an eyebrow up at her.

She moaned long and deep as I lightly pinched her nipple between my fingers. Then I moved my thumb back and forth across her nipple. She moaned louder and ground her pussy even harder into my lump she was sitting on.

She raised up her ass as she straddle herself over me while she placed a knee on each side of my hip. Then she took her hands and moved the shirt out from under her butt. Now the only thing between her pussy and my dick was her g-string and my jeans.

She sat down hard in my lap, I wanted to reposition my junk. Yet I did not want to loose this moment. I have been longing for this for so long. Then she ground her pussy on my lap. I pushed back even harder, I could feel my dick start to move some, so I pushed even harder. Then my dick slipped some into a better position. I kissed her even harder.

Then she spoke,

"Tim I want to get a shower with you, let's go upstairs!"

Me,

"Let's go, I brought a surprise with me this time. I could change when we are done"

We practically jumped when we raised from the couch. I still had the feel of her nipples in my head, I wanted to suck on her tits so bad.

She led me by the hand and practically pulled me over as she pulled on me to follow her up the stairs. There was a half bath on the first floor, but the shower was upstairs.

She let go of my hand when she could tell I was following her and then she pulled the over size purple sweat shirt over her head and threw it over my head and down to the bottom of the stair well.

Then she stood there as she faced me. She was now naked except for her g-string. I had her tits in my view, they were lovely. Her areola was five times the size of her nipples and they were dark. Her nipples were sticking straight out. They were not soft, they were ready for me to latch my lips onto them and swirl my tongue around them. I was memorized by her beautiful form.

Then she grabbed my hand again and pulled me hard.

Tina "Come on Tim, I want you in the shower!"

Now you can see my sister's name is Tina. I have longed for this moment for so long. The rear strap of her g-string had crawled into her crack. She did not even seem to have anything on. The half's of her ass were jiggling back and forth as she shook her butt for me as we walked up the stairs. I took my finger and stuck it between her legs and curled my finger upward toward her pussy. She stopped and bent over as we were almost to the top of the stairs.

I parted her strap to the side and stuck my finger into her pussy. She let out an Oooh, yessss. Then she straightened up grabbed my hand again and said, "Come on!"

When we finally made it to the bathroom up stairs, I was still dressed. I didn't even have my top off. She turned, and started to undo my shirt. She fumbled with the buttons at first but had them all undone in no time.

She slid her hands over my chest and down my arms as she removed the shirt from my chest. Then she undid my buckle on my belt. My pants were loose because I have lost some weight over the past six months since she and I last visited. So my pants fell off my belly and came to rest on my hips.

Tina then undid the snap on my pants and they just dropped to the floor. She slid her fingers under my waste band and pushed my boxers to the my ankles. She looked up at me with a big smile.

Tina, "Your so big while your hard you must be seven inches."

I just looked at her, I thought it was only six inches. Yet I have never measured it. She took my penis in her hand and stroked it back and forth.

Tina, "You need a shower."

Tim, "Well that is why we are here."

Tina turned and and started the water, she adjusted the water trying the get the temperature just right. Then I looked down and her ass looked so inviting. I slid my fingers under her g-string and slid it to her ankles. She stepped out of it and looked me in the eyes. I could tell she was ready to start with me.

I looked her in the eyes and slid my tongue between my lips.

Tim, "Are you sure you want this? Once we start this there is no turning back. I think we are a couple of nuts for wanting this, but I can not help how I feel."

Tina, "It is a little late for this kind of a discussion, I have fucked you in my dreams every night for the past none months. I know you want me also, I could see it in your eyes the last time you were home. Besides I like all kinds of nuts. Once we get our shower I will show you how nuts I am for you. I will make your nuts pop a gusher like Niagara Falls!"

We were both naked now and Tina had adjusted the water to the right temperature. We both stepped into the shower. I grabbed the soap bar and started to lather it up in my hands. Then I put my hands on her tits and began to message her tits. They felt just right, I wanted her so bad. But I also knew this was so wrong. Could we hold it together after we started this forbidden affair.

That is what it would be, a forbidden affair. It can not be called a love affair, or a date, or even a one night stand. She is my sister, my family. If things go wrong between us then I can not leave and never see her again. She will be there every time I visit for Christmas, Thanksgiving, or any other holiday.

Then my little head took over again, I just wanted her so bad. I turn with her in my arms as I was holding her tight and let the streaming of the faucet hit my back. Then I lathered the soap bar up again and put more soap on her tits. This is what I wanted, and I knew this is what she wanted. Then I lathered the soap up more and brought my hand to her pussy.

Tina, "Oh Tim you do not know how long I have dreamed of this. Every night for the past nine months I have fantasized about you and I in the shower."

Then Tina told me to turn around to her other side while she knelt on her knees. She lathered the soap up and started washing my dick. She moved up my body and just soaped me all up. Then she went back to her knees and took my member into her mouth.

She swirled her tongue around my dick and bobbed her head back and forth along my member. Then she took her tongue and folded it over the slit of my penis. She took the tip of her tongue and slid along my slit. I began to pulsate and vibrate as my climax began to close in.

Then she stopped just before I blew my load. She looked at me and said, "we're done for now. Let's get dried off and go in my bedroom."

I was eager for this, I wanted her so bad. I wanted to fuck my sister right there in the bathroom. But there was no room and the floor was hard. I knew the bed would be much softer.

After we dried off she took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. She had a shirtless poster of Bradpitt on the wall with a bulge in his pants. She turned and looked at me.

Tina, "That is my favorite."

Then she raised her eyebrow at me. I went to kiss her but she backed up from me as I watched her sit on the bed. She lifted her legs one by one and spread her legs wide for me to see her pussy even better.

Tim, "I not sure this is the right thing to do here, you and me. But I want you so bad. I have been longing for you about six month now. It is almost as if you have been sending me vibes this hole time."

She was on the left side of the bed, I walked around to the other side of the bed. I got up on the bed on my knees and crawled over to her, I tried to be so seductive at this motion. She watched me and just smiled as I came in closer to her. Then I placed my lips upon her nipples and sucked it into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around her nipple and ran it over her nipple. Her legs began to move from side to side and she began to moan.

I then took my left hand and brought it to her pussy. I slipped my fingers into the slit of her pussy and slipped my fingers in and out. She was moaning and I was rubbing my cock on the sheets at the same time I was messaging her pussy and her nipples.

Then she sat up, she put her hand on my chest and asked me to lay back.

Tina, "Lay back, it's my turn now. I want this, I want to show you how much I love your nuts."

My heart skipped a beat when she said that, I knew I was getting a blow job. Her lips encircled the tip of my cock and she began to swirl her tongue like she did before. She folded her tongue and ran the tip of her tongue along the slit of my pecker. I was in heaven. But I could not hold in any longer.

She had only been on my cock for about three minutes, then I blew my load. I groaned and growled as stream after stream hit the back of my sister's throat. At the same time I could feel her throat encircling motion after motion after one stream after another came out of my cock. She was swallowing my semen, every stream every time.

She was done, she looked up at into my eyes. Then she moved up and placed her head on my chest. She began to run her fingers over my chest, then I knew this was it. She was no longer my sister, she was my lover. It did not matter that we were blood related, we were now lovers.

I looked at Tina and she had love in her eyes. I knew it would never be the same between us anymore. Then I softly spoke to her, "You know things will never be the same between us now right."

Tina, "I know it, this is what I have been dreaming of for the past nine months. Let's take a nap then maybe get something to eat later."

To be continued

jlc123
jlc123
101 Followers