Brother and Sister Get Closer Pt. 03

Story Info
Brother Sister get closer, finally fuck.
1.9k words
4.22
19.1k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlc123
jlc123
101 Followers

It was sensational as my sister bounced on my cock, she was leaning forward with her hands on my chest and her ass pounding my cock as she hammered her ass up and down upon my lap. She was moaning and screaming, yes, yes, oooooo, yes! Her tits were jiggling up and down and left to right. I was mesmerized as I watched this, my cock was hard as a brick.

I went to lift my hand but there was no motion, I could not even lift a finger. I began to wonder if I was paralyzed by the ginormous climax I could feel was building up. I tried harder to even just lift my arm instead of just my finger. I wanted her so bad, I wanted to touch her nipple and rub it between my fingers. All I could do was stare at her tits. She looked at me in my eyes and licked her lips.

Then all of a sudden I began to hear the water running. My climax continued to build, and then pow. I spewed semen all over my belly and the sheets were also soaked. My sister was not even on me, it was a wet dream.

Wow, what a dream. Then I realized the water running was my sister getting a shower. I began to stir and noticed it was dark outside. I decided to rise from bed and head to the shower.

The door was open so I just stepped into the bathroom and pulled the curtain back. There she was, my lovely sister naked in all her glory. Her tits large and slippery as they were covered with soap. She had stepped back from the streaming water and motioned for me to get in.

I stepped in front of the streaming water, started to rub the soap into her tits. Then I moved my fingers to her pussy and stuck two fingers into her pussy slit. I went towards the top of her pussy and found her clit. I rubbed it ever so gently, and continued to message it as she closed her eyes and began to moan a little.

Then she opened her eyes and looked me in the eyes, she raised her eyebrow at me and said, "Hi".

Tim, "Hi, I just had the most fantastic wet dream of you."

Tina, "I had my own wet dream also, I had to come to the shower to wash it all clean. The dream was so dirty, I dreamed you fucked my brains out. Then I woke up the next morning and my belly was 8 months big. It freaked me out."

Tim, "I would say, a big belly in 8 months over night. That is a feat in itself!"

We both chuckled at that thought, then we exited the shower. I handed her a towel and I grabbed one for myself. After we were all dried off I took her hand and led her to the bed.

Tim, "Let us enact our dream in real life. I want to fuck you so bad my cock is hurting."

Tina, "I can see, your cock looks like it is about to burst."

She laid down on the bed and spread her legs wide open. I kneeled on the bed in between her pussy. Then I lowered my head to her pussy and placed my tongue on her pussy slit. She had a lovely smell, she just showered. Yet she was starting to leak a little girl cum in anticipation of the penetration of my tongue.

I brought my tongue up until I could feel the nub of her clit. Then I sucked it in between my lips. I ran my tongue back and forth across her clit, she began to moan, yes, yes. I continued to message her clit with my tongue, then she began to scream. Yes, right there, do not move right there, yes, OMG, yes!

Then I felt a stream of girl cum hit my chin, she began to vibrate and her legs began to shake. I lifted my head and watched her as I savored the work of my tongue upon her pussy.

She had her eyes closed, her pussy and all the flesh around her pussy and her upper thighs were twitching and jumping. I could tell she was having a massive orgasm.

I slid up her body and kissed her on the lips. Then my cock slipped directly into her pussy. I just let it glide straight into her tunnel. There was no pressure holding me back. That was when I knew I was not her first. I let my cock plunge deep into her. Then she said, "wait, stay still for a moment. Let me get used to your size. Oooh, feels so good to have you in me."

We stayed still for a moment but the feeling was too enticing, I began to slid back and forth, I could feel the pressure begin to build. I plunged my cock deep into her and held it there. I could feel my cock hitting her cervix, then I began to make slow small motions as I rubbed the head on my cock upon her hard bone.

It did not take long for the motion of my cock head rubbing her there hard, I exploded. My semen coated the inside of her tunnel. I knew she could feel my warm cum begin to ooze inside her as it traveled toward her uterus. She became still and let me gush my fluid deep inside her.

After we had finished, she looked at me. "I am still hungry, but I need another shower now..."

We got out of bed and went to the shower again. After we took the shower she started to get dressed. I remembered I had brought my cutoff sweat pants with me. I was not going to let them go to waste.

I decided I was going to go commando in my cutoff sweat pants. She had put on a halter top and a pair of gym shorts. They looked like they were probably one size too large.

Tina, "I would have put on a baby doll for you. Just for your eyes to see, but I am hungry. I plan on ordering a pizza, I do not want to give the delivery man a view through my baby doll. That is for your eyes only.

I had my cutoffs on with no underwater and I decided a tank top would show off my muscles for her. She has already seen my main vein muscle so I figured I would tease her a little. She was downstairs in no time, I could hear her saying she wanted a mega meat pizza, she also ordered a 16 inch. She moved to the cupboard above the stove and grabbed Dad's bottle of bourbon from inside there.

Tina, "We are going to celebrate a little with our pizza, celebrate you and me. We are finally a couple. I want to celebrate this moment so that we can both mark this event for us."

It was a special time for us. It is true we are now a couple and there is no turning back. I can never look at her as my sister now, not here, not anywhere. We are lovers now, whether it be right or wrong. It does not matter, we are a couple.

We moved to the couch while we waited on the delivery to take place for the pizza. The knock on the door that is all we were waiting for and we could have another sexcapade. I sat on the couch and spread my legs a little. The tip of my cock peeked out and just hung there. She looked down at my lap and smiled.

Tina, "Aren't those the sweat pants I bought you for last Christmas? It looks like you cut the pant legs off."

I had cut the legs off, I was intending for them to lead to us having a good time. But the good time had already arrived.

Tim, "Yes, I did cut the legs off. I had intention of wearing them to tease you and see what might happen between us. I was actually hoping that maybe when I wore them on the couch, while we were watching a movie. You would reach over with you fingers and give my cock a stroke. I was hoping for something to beak the ice between you and I."

She smiled at me and put her hand on my cock. She began to stroke my cock and I began to grow hard. My cock was already poking out of the short pant leg some, so when I grew hard my cock just moved the pant leg aside and stood directly to attention. I did not have to adjust my cock, she took ahold of it better and began to stroke it up and down.

I reached for the bourbon and poured her some and then myself some. She took the glass in her other hand without missing a beat stroked my cock some more. Then she drank the bourbon straight down. She swallowed hard and smiled at me. I chased my down also, then poured us another glass.

Then the bell rang, it was the pizza. She lifted herself off the couch and walked to the door. My cock was throbbing, as I watched her get up and walk to the door. I decided to get up and walk to the kitchen and watch her open the door for the delivery man.

Her old boy friend answered the door, I was standing in his site and my cock was sticking straight up. She opened the door wide and he could not help it. He stared at my cock. My sister turned to see me standing there, then barks at me to go sit down. I let my cock pulse a little before I turned to sit down. She gave him a tip and she came back to sit down on the couch with the pizza.

Tina, "That was Chuck my old boyfriend, we broke up about a year ago. He knows you are my brother, you should not have stood in his view like that. He could see your hard cock, ole one eye was just saying hello."

Tim, "I know I just wanted to tease you a little."

Tina, "Well you did do that, I have to admit. That was so hot, hopefully he does not blab all over town that my brother was standing behind me with his cock at full mast!"

She opened the pizza box and gave me a piece, she took a piece also. The pizza had hamburger, sausage, pepperoni, ham, and bacon on it. It as just right.

After she and I ate the pizza my cock was peaking out of my shorts again. She took ahold and started to message my cock back and forth. I slid her top over her head. She stood up and pushed her gym shorts down over her thighs. She was now naked. Then she asked me to stand up. She slid my shorts off and pulled my tank top off. We were both naked again and our bellies were full.

She moved onto the couch and spread her legs, I moved onto her clit and sucked it into between my lips. She started to scream, yes, yes, yes. I then moved on top of her and let my cock slide into her snatch. I buried my cock into her pussy and ground it into her cervix.

Ding dong the door bell went...

To be continued...

jlc123
jlc123
101 Followers