Brother and Sister Get Closer Pt. 01

Story Info
Brother and sister are really close. The have been fighting.
1.8k words
4.16
26.2k
43

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlc123
jlc123
101 Followers

All people in this story are over 18 and they are also fictitious.

It was a long drive to the suburbs from where I lived. I live in the country now, it is a town with a population of around 1400. I moved there about 10 years ago, a move of frustration living with my family. There was just too much tension for me thereat home, yet here I am going back for another visit. Really, I am hoping that it will just be me and my sister there at the apartment. She is the one I really get along with.

My sister and I are so close, she would come to visit me in my room all the time when I lived at home with my parents. She is younger than I yet we still were able to get along so well, too well to be brother and sister.

I ask myself sometimes if the reason I left was because of her? Was she the real reason? It is not an easy question for me to answer because I am not just close to my sister, I love her and she loves me. But it is not normal for a sister and a brother to have sex together. It is a 6 letter word, a word that is not supposed to be uttered. It is not even supposed to be thought about. Normal people do not have a problem with staying away from the idea of the action. Yet here I am hoping, just with intense anticipation that when I arrive at my parents home she will be alone.

My sister is 20 years of age and I am 30, she has size D boobs and they sway back and forth and up and down when she walks. Maybe she walks a little heavy just for me when I show up and visit. I really do not know, but I can not keep my eyes off her boobs when they move. I can feel my cock start to grow every time I am there visiting. Then I have to look around to see if anyone except my sister is staring at my cock.

I really do not mind my sister when she looks at my cock. It actually makes me even harder. But when I am around my sister I loose myself in the emotions. The emotions that are prohibited, the emotions of family that is not supposed to feel this way. When we are sitting on the couch together watching a movie I can feel her watching my cock. I will make it pulsate and jump just so she will continue staring at it. When that happens I want to rip her top off and take off her bra, then I want to bury my face in her tits as I start to lick her nipples and bring my lips to her areola. I want to suck them into my lips and circle my tongue around her nipple as I swirl my tongue around her nipples.

I then envision her chest begin to heave as she begins to breath deeply. Her cunt begins to tingle as she starts to fidget with her legs. I will move my hand to her thighs and begin to rub them softly. I will rub her thigh from the knee to her hip as I bring my hand ever so closer to her pussy. My goal will be to bring my fingers to the edge of her Pussy lips and rub her lips slowly. Then her juices begin to flow as she gets wetter, and wetter.

Boom, then it hits me. Wake up you fumbling fool. I am going to get myself in trouble thinking this way.

By this time my cock is rock hard. There is no pulsating my cock because it is so hard. It has become so uncomfortable that I have to adjust myself. At that point I want her so bad, but I talk myself out of it every time.

This time however I brought my sweat pants with me. The ones that I cut the legs off and made them into shorts. I also brought a tank top with me also. My goal is to see if my parents are there when I arrive to visit. If they are not I will ask my sister how long they will be gone and if they are gone for a while I will change into the shorts and tank top.

Really, I have made up my mind that I want to try and see if I can get my sister to make the first move. I am terrified that if I move first in a sexual way to have and hold her that she will never want me around her again.

I pull in the drive and park the car in visitor parking. They live in an apartment complex so all the parking is assigned, visitors can only park in visitor parking. I can see that my parents parking space is empty but I really do not want to park there in case they come home while I am there, that is if they are both gone.

I walk to the door and ring the bell. My sister is expecting me I just hope she did not have to use our parents car to run an errand. For some odd reason my heart begins to rush. My anticipation is excruciating as I stand at the door. Then the door opens, and my Step Mom answers the door.

I am so deflated, my heart instantly stops to race. The anticipation of seeing my sister answering the door begins to fade.

Step Mom, "Hi honey, it is a surprise seeing you here."

Me, "Hi, just thought I would make an impromptu visit."

Step Mom, "Well I wish you would call when your getting ready to visit even if you could plan ahead and give us a two or three week notice it would be much better. Your sister has stepped out while we pack, we forgot some things so we sent her to the store. Your father and I are getting ready to take a 7 day cruise. We are flying out in two hours. Come on in and say hello to your father. He really would like to see you visit more often also."

Me, "Really! I doubt it. I think he is still mad at me for leaving the house before I graduated High School."

Step Mom, "Nonsense go say hello to him. He is in the bedroom."

I walk to the bedroom and I see my father gathering some clothes to pack the suitcase. He also is a better packer then his wife. She just throws things in the suitcase and then will sit on the bag as she tries to zip it up.

Me, "Hi dad, I hear your making a trip?"

Dad, "Yes son, we are headed out in two hours. It should be a great time. I was able to get a big bonus from work about 6 months ago so I just decided to buy the tickets. I bought the room inside the ship with no windows, Cheaper that way. Your Mother will probably not like that fact, I have not told her that yet."

I cringed when he said, your mother.

Me, "She is not my mother dad you know that all too well. She is my sister's mom. That is just how it is. I have always had a hard time accepting her and you know that."

Dad, "Son, she is my wife so you should be happy for me. Try not to spoil this trip for us!"

I knew he was right, he needs to be happy. I need to be more forgiving of her actions, after all she is not father's wife. He deserves to be happy also.

I gingerly turned around a headed out of the bedroom to the sofa. I sat down and my step mom brought me a beer. She graciously handed the beer to me and I popped the top open.

Just as the top popped open with that sound that is so distinctive of a beer can the front door opened. My sister walked in and headed straight way to the kitchen. She did not even look my way at the couch. She brought some bags into the kitchen and set them on the table. I heard my step mom and my sister mumbling in the other room. Then I heard my sister holler, "Oh my God, really!"

Then my sister came bounding out of the kitchen and she did not even wait for me to get up off the sofa. She just landed on the couch and bounced on top of me as she threw her arms around me in a huge embrace. My cock instantly began to swell.

My step mom was coming out of the kitchen to see the commotion. Then as my sister looked down at my crotch she saw the bulge in my pants.

My sister instantly sat in my lap before my step mom came to stand in front of us.

Step mom, "I know you two are close, but my heavens, really. Do you need to sit in your brother's lap like that."

I looked up at her sheepishly as my sister just nestled in to my crotch. She was basically grinding her ass into my cock, it felt so good. I knew instantly that I made the right decision to bring my cut off sweat shorts.

My sister looked up at her mom, "I just haven't seen him in a year. It is so good to see him."

Dad came around the corner and looked at his wife and at us sitting on the couch. He then looked at his wife and said, "would you leave them be, come on grab your things we have to go."

I asked them if they needed us to drive them to the airport to grab the glight that will bring them to the cruise ship. But my dad answered, "no it is not an issue, especially since you are here. How long do you plan to stay?"

Me, "Well, I took a two week vacation. If your going to be gone for a week, then I guess I could stay the week."

My dad smiled at me, sister smiled at me, then my step mom gave me a scowl. Dad turned and grabbed my step mom's hand and pulled her out the door. He turned and looked at us, "have a good time we will see you when we get back."

Dad started the car and they were gone in a flash. My sister grinned at me from ear to ear and then ground her butt into my lap a little harder. My cock was rock hard now, I just knew this was going to be a good stay.

To be continued

jlc123
jlc123
101 Followers