All Comments on 'Brother Cucks Brother: Or Does He?'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I want to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
INTERESTING

THIS IS STRANGE, I ENJOYED THE WRITING, BUT NOT THE CUCKOLD.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 13 years ago
A Well Done Story

Well written with a good flow and interesting characters. But I guess I'm too old school to enjoy the cheating and eventual group grope.

I liked it right up to the part that Marisa decides to bang Adam. Sorry, I know it's a double standard, but it's still my standard.

Enjoyed the writing and thanks for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Superb!!

Keep up the good work Scouries...Superbly written and a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I hated everybody in this story except adam. Poor asshole with the lying whore for a wife.

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 13 years ago
Bad Ending

I don't like the end with Marsha deciding to sleep arround. I would have liked it if faced with the possiblity of having his wife sleep with somebody else he realised that he loved Marsha and was willing to forsake Caitlyn.

baloo45baloo45over 13 years ago
love your work

I have always enjoyed your work both on sol and here. (just found here)

no I have always loved your work. I really like the preg. thing too.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
This was very well done and erotic, but

if you ever want to win a contest based on high score, Loving Wives is not a good category in which to post a story. There are many readers that simply enjoy a good sexy story, but there are also many that are incensed when a spouse strays and revenge is not absolute. If you read a story in incest or interracial, the reader knows what to expect and that is why they are there. LW is whole ‘nother’ kettle of fish!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Good writing as usual, but about a silly idea and the silly people....

...that I guess in some Universe pull this shit. Loving Wives isn't just tough because of the torch crowd, it's that any given story could be totally unrelated to any other, unlike the other categories, so you have a legion of potentially uninterested readers.Of course Obi-wan is correct,the merchants of vengeance are the toughest crowd

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good writing, but it is a sad story!

Adam is being shit on by his wife and his brother. Even if they spend the rest of their lives happily sharing their wives with each other, Caitlyn and Dave still fucked Adam over and they were happily going to continue to do it. Dave should have been man enough to tell his younger brother the truth. It's just sad. Thanks for sharing. Ohio, USA

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Right! Your now in my favourites

Great story and well written. Teasing story line that was great. keep it up please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mi amour?

Surely it's either 'mon amour' or 'mi amor', depending on whether you're using French or Spanish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Adam is still being fucked over. He let his whore wife have his brothers baby only if they used artificial insemination. Then his asshole brother rape Caitlan and she love her brotherinlaw so much that she doesn't tell anyone. Then she knownly fuck her bastard brother in law again letting him pump his sperm into her skanky fuck hole instead of insisting on artificial insemination. Too bad you cannnot see it to have Adam find out what a slut his cunt wife is and divorce the bitch, and find out what a bastard his brother and disown him. Maybe Adam should tie both his scum bag brother and cheating wife up, then rape Marisia in the cunt, asshole, and mouth. Then make his brother eat his sperm out of her asshole and pussy while his whore wife is forced to suck his cock clean of Marisia shit and pussy juice. And, as a twist of fate he knocks his brothers Cubian wife up with twins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice dream

but this is not working out. you are definitly not the oldest in a family. I am. They will loose everything if they try it this way. for sure. there would be only one solution and neither of the 3 seems to see it. to bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
In Your Prologue

Scouries, you said this was a true story, but did not say it was your story, so either you read it somewhere or some poor soul got stinking enough to pour it out to you. Whichever, you probably know by this time that at some point, Adam figures it out, and so now the pain engulfs four rather than just three. The free pass is NEVER completely free in life. The gift of being able to make choices in life ALWAYS comes with a payback for failing to keep faith with the choices we make. If we promise, vow, covenant, whatever and break it, the payback does come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A basic story about swingers and cuckolds.

Not original and not erotic. Just sad.

Janice1939Janice1939over 13 years ago
The real power

Reading the other comments it seems no one got close to the truth that the two women were in charge through the whole period as it should be. Men are women's pets as they should be. We were born more advanced than males, live longer naturally, and are more versatile in providing the best outcome, the only male advantage is their male masculinity; often used evilly.

The two wives have both men truly on a string having the choice to use either or both at the same time, while when after the men fall asleep they can talk or----??? Great story there is still hope for feminism if men learn to follow their female partners.

LOL Janice

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If this is real

If this is real they all need killing, even the children as they have inherited fucked up genes. They should be burned alive, all of them

Psionic_XPsionic_Xover 13 years ago
Well written but.....

This story was well written as your stories always are. However, I was unhappy with the wimpiness of your main character. There was very little of the dominance that you generally have in your male characters, which is the main reason I read your stories. Even before Marisa entered the story David's pov was that of a mangina...weak, unsure of himself, cowardly. And after Marisa came on, well, complete wimp. I was waiting for him to get it together and take control of both women and completely cuckold his brother. Never happened and I was deeply disappointed. I did enjoy it over all but not nearly as much as i usually enjoy your posts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good writing

I enjoy your writing because I usually find very few grammatical errors, which I hate to see. So many story lines have cheating, sex with in-laws, swinging...., I was surprised at all of the vehement responses. However, I agree with the comment about the LW category choice. Perhaps that's the reason for the negative comments. I liked it. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you are what you do

and you writer have a one track sick mind - self cuck and male self humiliation.<P>

To bad as you have wasted talent sicko

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
As usual

As usual a well written story. However, am not sure what is more entertaining, the story or the comments about the story. Geez people, get a life!

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
A good case for post-birth abortion

If this were really life, after they get off of Jerry Springer, kill all of them: Maria, Caitlin, Adam, the mom, the dad, all of them. This should not be allowed to contribute to the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely superb.

It's one of the best stories I've ever read on Literotica.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Great writing!!!!!

Crap for a story line. Two great chapters at the beginning then you must have start drinking LOL. Hey maybe it's just me?? "Good Luck"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Talk about turns and twists. This story has it all: love, lust, betrayal, redemption, acceptance, forgiveness. It's a modern day Cain and Abel with no one dying.

ejusticeejusticeover 13 years ago
Great Story, ignore the idiots

Clearly Anonymous shouldn't be reading these stories and needs to go join a religious extremist organization, if they aren't already a member.

This was a very nice sexy story with several interesting plot twists. I think the main character is a nice variation from your usual macho guy. (not meaning to be critical of your other characters. Variation shows depth of writing)

My only mild criticism is that the connection with Halloween is a bit vague.

Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

john1946john1946over 13 years ago
Very good

A fun story with just enough twists to keep it interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn!

"Damnit, Jim, I'm giving her all she's GOT!"...to repeat a famous Startrek phrase. And you DID, this time, as always, you struck a cord. And a nerve. Your tales, while troubling to many "puritanical minds", are always so damned HOT. Must be we all have deep-rooted fears and lusty thoughts of much the same situations, hunh? LOL! Wonderful job, once again. I can't seem to tire of these highly forbidden scenarios. Wonder why....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
New "values" slogan:

The family that fucks and sucks together "cucks" together. I wonder whether these two brothers might have shared the same bed for too long?

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 13 years ago
I kind of liked this one... sort of

I usually dislike cuck stories, but this one kind of works. I think posting it in Group Sex would have been better, even though the Group Sex is implied and future.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Outstanding story!

Five Stars!

I loved it Jim. You have been on my favorites list ever since I found out there was such a list. Keep doing your thing; I always enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent story.

Is there another chapter? I do hope it goes well for all both couples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lured?

"C'mon, it's early," I lured as I stood next to my brother in front of the row of stained urinals.

The very first line in the story, and you have a typo? Nice work, Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What?

Black, crackhead's baby! FUCK YOU DICKWAD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree with Falconcrazy 100% and more!!!

This so called "author" is a typical perverted and feebleminded product of degenerated Poms. What a worthless human. Or is he???..........

snathsnathover 13 years ago
Hell of a writer

Throught the narration, the characters behaved consistently, almost lifelike. You are one hell of a writer, Jim Scouries. My compiments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Feeblemindet and arrogant prattle of worthless prick.

Scouries have no idea how to write. He should go back to his old job of toilet cleaning!!!

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Do They?

Being the Critics you are! Why the issues you have, do you waste your time on these stories? I enjoy these stories! So, now we know what I've got for brains!

jmpedgejmpedgeover 13 years ago
keep writing is all i can say

I loved this story, really got into it, keep writing your stories. I'm slowly working my way through you library. thanks for the wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

wow wow wow, i usualy don't read stories thats this long but it was damn good, nice one

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely Worthless !!

As a "story" and as a "author" ! Bordering on asylum graduate prattle.

And looking at the comments he is NOT alone in his madness. 0.

faithful101faithful101about 13 years ago
too bad . . .

I really enjoyed this story. For me, it is the ultimate male fantasy. The only severe problem with it is that I think it would be highly unlikely to happen in real life. And if it did happen, one or both marriages would probably not survive. I just do not think that four people could live happily ever after in this way. But it pains me to say all this, because the picture you paint is so very appealing, and it makes me very excited and warm to fantasize that this story might actually apply to me! Alas, it's too bad that it never will. . . .

Thank you for writing it anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great!

Very well written! Do a sequal?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
=) smiley

i liked the story, i also noticed that you fit a version of your name in many of the stories it didnt occur to me til recently so i dont know if you have done it with all your stories but i have noticed in several i enjoy your style of writing so .... quit your job and start writing full time for your adoring fans lol jk well enough bullshit but seriously good job on the stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A stupid egoistical Pomy prig of a "writer" !

With absolutely NO writing skills at all ! It is all just a gutless sleaze and perversion !

Worthless as a "writer" !

SouthernCrownSouthernCrownabout 13 years ago
it was a good story but

isnt it always the anonymous ones that post the bad comments... lol i cant wait for the next sequel of this and many other stories.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 13 years ago
There she goes! Another one out of the park!!!!!

Good fuckin story, man. I really got into it. I have to admit though, as entertainment goes, sometimes your anonymous commenters are right up there too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I demand

sequel! sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Shitty story about cheating.

How ANYONE can enjoy such garbage is beyond me. Can't tell who is fucking who without a score card. Just a trash story written for weak minds by a pathetic author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I have never agreed with a comment more that the one below.

It is 100% spot on. Add to it the arrogance and conceit and you have the full picture.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
BI LINGUAL.....BY MIAMI

good story, you kept if flowing inspite of distance and culture. Will there be other chapters. TK U MLJ LV NV

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** story! One of the best! Original and Creative!

I am pleased with the story. However, if I had my choice, I would have preferred that instead of a rape that she would have protested at first and then decided she liked it. And, the next time in Florida was perfect except I would have preferred that it be their secret and that they agree not to fuck again unless she decided to have a third baby.

righteousrustyrighteousrustyover 12 years ago
Unbelievable

Damn Jim,

All of your stories are so great, But I am always left hanging. What happened on the boat trip? Did the plan work, etc.

Resty...oldwautash@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOL

YOU FORGOT TO WRITE ABOUT THE TRIP..NOW GET TO WORK

eroticafanaticeroticafanaticover 12 years ago
incredible

i am hooked on you. you are like a unhealthy addiction. i am so happy that i stumbled upon this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I got to where you turned the rapist into 'the victim'...

... and had to stop.

Obviously you have never had anyone close to you raped.

The level to which the main character betrays his brother and sister in law is unforgivable, and cannot be, believably, sympathetically portrayed. For you attempt to do so, you get a 1. I wish I could rate it lower.

Next time post in Noncon/Reluct. The rape apologists all hang out there. You should feel at home.

wilnardwilnardalmost 12 years ago
Is this the end?

Dude nice story but it's missing the sequel when will you write the story of the trip?

teach1965teach1965over 11 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

Now that the swinging in-laws have been pictured in fantasy, when do we get to see them doing everything in reality. We "gots" to know....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Feels like the story is not completed

Your story ended without telling the end. I am sure you meant it to leave us, the readers, hanging but....I hope you write a sequel to this story.

When I pulled up your page I was surprised to see that you had been submitting incest stories since 2004 and continue to write for this website 8 years later. I hope you continue for at least another 12 years.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

bull fucking cheating cunt cuckie crap. the worst betrayal, brother fucks your wife and knocks her up twice. there is no going back from that, NEVER!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Crazy

Brother rapes his brother's wife. Other wife fucks other brother. Kids all have the same father. This is a fucked up tale.

Damn

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Garbage. Cuckie garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Idiotic tale

And what made it even worse was when you tried to spice it up by mentioning that it was a "true story". You should try writing text books for Grade Schools. They might be more believable and readable than this pile of manure.

_rod__rod_over 10 years ago
Late arrival at your stories.

Jim, I have you as one of my favourites but I don't always have the time to read all your stories, and others. But when I do get to read your various tales of sexual adventures I am hooked and invariably have to read one after another. Still have many to go through, so hope that you can keep ahead of my reading with your writing. And whatever you do do NOT take any of the crap comments to heart but, if you can find the time, do read the mostly encouraging words from your fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
total fucking shite

cannot believe you wrote such garbage....why....did you lose your brain or something when you decided to pen this crap.....come on.....you can do much better than write idiotic crap like this.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
like

I think you should post a second part. It's sequel... I dunno why but I liked d story an I want more... Lots more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another mistake doesn't correct the previous one!

Why is it necessary Marisa fuck his brother and why Caitlyn's dream to be doubled must come true!? It doesn't justify Dave's rape with Caitlyn's consent!?

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
I thought that was very good

and gave it a 5. Maybe should be a4, but thought it is somewhat unique, and really was well told. Loved the Marissa character, she had sass. But all the main characters were fully developed and good insights into their thoughts as the story played out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GOOD STORY

A great story, Well told and Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really unlikeable people populate this story

Dishonest ones, cheaters, liars and cuckolds. Making it no fun to read. And the "true" part? Don't make me laugh! Nobody believes you and it's a lousy plot device. Can I vote negative stars?

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 9 years ago
No Way

There is no way this situation could end well with what is planned. Adam will say "Get off of me bitch. What do you think you are doing? I will NOT cheat on my wife." Or a little bit later he will say "Yes, you let me fuck your wife, and thanks for that, but what makes you think you can fuck mine?"

Regardless, eventually Adam will find out the reason for the swap is what went on before he had any say in the matter and that will break the family. That is probably for the best as Caitlyn cannot love him and also want to fuck his brother. He would be better off starting over.

The only way this family had a chance was for Dave to decide that he loved his new bride enough that he would forego any further activity with his sister-in-law. As I read, I had hopes that you were going that way with the story, but alas no.

As it stands, Dave needs to recognize that Marisa would not have married him if she was not already pregnant. What a way to start a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five

Another fine Scouries story. Always unique. Hopefully you'll write again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

the guy should be behind bars and for a rape victim to mary a rapist would sound so unlikely q thats why they call it a story but i still would let no ather ather person touch my wife and if she were to choose to do so she would simply be no longer my wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sorry both women are unfaithful sluts, the young brother is an ahole and belongs in prison

best that could happen is Dave to divorce C and tell family he will no longer have a brother. Sorry the girls planning this tells way to much about their lack of character and morals. 2* you told a bad story well. BTW how does he know M kiddo is actually his with her history?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
@ the last comment

Scouries has many abilities as a writer, but it's a terrible shame he fails so utterly in tailoring his stories to please the anonymous critics who shout in all capps font.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ending

I did not like the ending.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 7 years ago
Competently written

but utterly reprehensible characters. I feel sleepy for even reading that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

The rape seems a bit cruel after the exposure of Caitlyn's feelings and fantasies later in the story. The end is too sudden. Why allow Marisa to spill all the plans? Why not have some of the chats between the girls give a hint of the plot? But then when it happens it turns out differently!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
All...

about 3 completely amoral persons with 1 unsuspecting cuckold...zero fun in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best

This was definitely the most intriguing story I have read on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pleasantly surprised!

I didn't know if I'd like this story or not. I've read two other stories from this author and didn't care for the cuckolding and humiliation in those. But after seeing the high ratings for this one I gave it a try. I think you did a very good job on this one. The tension between Caitlyn and him is great. The way you break it with Marisa's strong character taking charge is perfect. Being from SW Florida, I know and have dated Hispanic women and I can absolutely say that all of them are very strong willed, take charge women. They demand that you make them the center of your universe and fight for them, even when you are fighting with them. So when I read the part where she asked if he doesn't want to marry her, I immediately thought she was testing him. When he yells out she WILL be his wife and she moved on to the next thing, that made her character believable for me.

I like the way you finish your tale with her descriptions of what she and Caitlyn are going to do and how they can make it work. But I'd love to see a next chapter where it actually happens but they don't quite react like way the girls want them too. I really like to see that drama play out and see all four of them reach a new relationship between them. Just my 2 cents. Thank you for story.

beretta84beretta84about 7 years ago
where is the rest?

i can't believe it ended here. there is no way this would unfold as planned. you are too good to stop here. there is lots yet to be developed.

Jeeplife1968Jeeplife1968almost 7 years ago

I did t know if I would like this one either. But I did. Very much so. The addition of Marisa was genius. And I like it that you ended it in a "what if" situation. I'm torn on whether the rape scene and theme were absolutely necessary. But.... It's not MY story! You felt it was and therefore it was important to you. So you be you Big Scouries. I'm in Miami often. I'd love to buy you a mojito on Calle Ocho.... Or a juice at Robert is Here... Depending on where you're located. So in closing, you just keep doing work Big Scouries. And I'll keep reading. , ~ Jeeplife

MstuwebMstuwebover 6 years ago
Brilliant

That was brilliant follow it up with the cruise

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome.

Wonderfully crafted and written. An easy 5.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Truly excellent. 5*

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Fantastic story and I only wish I had read it during the contest so my vote would have meant more. Thank You!

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
So, just so we're all fucking clear here...

This bastard raped his brother's wife and gets her pregnant, and she craves his cock, which magically nullifies the rape

Not only that, but they continue their fucking twisted affair, and poor Adam's left a fucking cuckold?!

Anyone who gave this story a 5 is a sick fuck

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
A bit different....

Strange tale. The main character deserves a good ass beating from his older brother.

A serious couple of kicks in the nuts kind of ass kicking.

Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
Well,

that was vile.

Rockstar601Rockstar601about 5 years ago
Tell me how you really feel...

Black, crackhead baby?!? Nah, man, I’ll pass on the rest of your shit...

mark73107mark73107almost 5 years ago
Wrong

2* Sorry but you can't condone RAPE. This story should not see Caitlin in any type of agreement with having consensual sex with her rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Sorry, but all that cheating turn me off.

And I really don't like the characters. Get on my nerves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
disgusting

Rape and cheating. One fucked up family. Essentially disgusting, amoral people.

Grissom1755Grissom1755over 4 years ago
Think outside the lines...

It starts with distance lust of one girl (who married his Brother), they want children and use the one with healthy cum; but the rape scene was after she complained about the sterile process and the build up of his feelings for her. He moved to save his brother's marriage and his sanitary. All the Family were sad and unhappy with the situation, but it all worked out in the end... I believe they are going to live happily together. The negative comments are from people, who can't see the feelings behind the story.

mark73107mark73107over 4 years ago
Bulshit

I feel very sorry for Adam. He's the one that got fucked over the most. Still rated at two stars even after the second read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Easy to see why this story is so highly rated

Keep em cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not my world

A guy raped his brothers wife, has sort of a once a year thing with her , and the solution of his fiancee is to have the brother return the favor ? Get out now ! You did a scummy thing , and can't imagine moving forward in this slime ! Why get married at all ?

imhaplessimhaplessabout 4 years ago
Sick; but

I loved it. So original, so sexy; the only part I didn't like was pregnant women drinking, but still an easy 5*.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...