All Comments on 'Brother Jerks while Sister Sleeps'

by hellotomboy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Felt like it was written by an AI

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oldevan - please contact here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah. This is not good.

Timt123Timt123about 1 year ago

Grammatically incorrect and of poor quality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Quite rudimentary in many aspects.

English nor being your first language is most apparent.

Suggest a Proof Reader, especially if you can source one with more fluent American style English. Read lots of porn to become more fluid in your own writing and, perhaps, contact Olde van as suggested in a previous comment.

Good start despite the inhibitions of starting to create porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This one is too bad to be written by an AI. The lower case Is, the sentences that are so long they could be split into two or three sentences, almost ok grammar and the occational nonsensical sentence (or rather subordinate clause) and so on.

There is room for a lot of improvements and proofreading on this one.

"to be continued....."? If the next part is not an improvement it might as well just be the text "The night after my sister had sucked my dick we fucked. The End".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have god potential but slow down a bit. Many guys have peeped sis and jo. Often sis fake sleep and tease bro and enjoys seeing him jerk dick.

hellotomboyhellotomboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

yes true.

And many times bro jerks and tease sis. Some might have seen the dick others not while bro jerks. But when would anyone of us take a lead ?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

After you learn to speak English, you may attempt to write it. You’re not there yet. So many errors make this a difficult read. Take heart though, many of the comments have errors also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous