Brother, Sister, Conversation

Story Info
Conversation plus after Consummation.
1.3k words
4.12
11.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mjnmason
Mjnmason
20 Followers

This was after my rather fortunate accident reported elsewhere (me, found by my sister on the kitchen floor, unconscious, disrobed, cock fully erect); this about two months after I, myself, found my sister passed out, practically nude save a robe partially covering her most erotic parts--thigh, breast, pussy. I say fortunate, because my sister and I both discovered that we shared two mutual obsessions--our attraction to one another, and the indescribably erotic-ness of an unconscious lover.

About one week after this latest incident, Sharon phoned me. "We have to speak. I can't function. All I can think about is you lying there on my kitchen floor, your penis, so hard in my hand, in my mouth, pressing against my tongue; then I envision your eyes, your hands all over me when you found me passed out on your bathroom floor,, just for the taking. I have to see you. We have to meet."

We made an appointment to get together over the weekend at a bar in Sharon's neighborhood (Both Sharon and I were living alone, about a mile from one another.). I was in the same boat--obsessively reflecting on our exposed encounters. The anticipation of speaking directly with the object of my obsession, Sharon, was overwhelming. I was, as Sharon said of herself, a "dysfunctional" (except maybe for short periods after obsessive masturbation) "mess!"

We were seated in a private booth. Sharon pleaded, "What are we going to do! I love you. I mean, I really love you! Before the sex, I realized, that you are the only person who really listens to me. I feel I can talk to you about anything. I don't have to hide anything from you--and I don't want to. And nobody turns me on like you do! I know that we can't live together. I want a family ultimately. But I need you! Now! We need to come up with a plan!"

I replied. "I love you too, more than anything, more than anyone." I sipped my second scotch (splurged on Macallan's). Sharon was now on her second martini. The conversation turned to sex. Sharon began:

"I'm so horny. We can't start knocking each other out. But you there on the ground, just there for the taking, and then sleeping in your bed, turned me on so much. Your penis, just for me;, I started playing with it, you were so exposed, so unaware. I caressed it. As it grew, I ran my tongue up and down your shaft. You got so hard! I held it, squeezed it--and then eruption, like a volcano! And now, talking to you about it, its mind blowing. I'm so wet. Look at me-- I'm squeezing my thighs together. I can just imagine your cock inside of me. I am going to have an orgasm, right here, right now! "

I was sitting across from her, my cock fully erect, pressing against my jeans. She lowered her voice--come here. Sit next me. As I reoriented myself and slid over, Sharon slid her hand on my bulge and started pressing, rubbing. Sharon was wearing a tight fitting, transparent blouse, and a pleated skirt; Catholic-school or cheerleader erotic. She must have known that style would turn me on. I simultaneously slid my hand under the table, and under her dress. I felt her so smooth skin on her bare, inner thigh as I slid my hand up and under her panties. I felt Sharon's extreme wetness. I pressed on, under her shaved pussy, two then three fingers into her cavern. I felt for her clitoris, touched it gently and began to rub slowly. Both of us were breathing heavily, and both of us came simultaneously--The time from Sharon's hand on my bulging erection to my hand under the table and onto her thighs, and then entry and clitoris couldn't have been more than a minute. We came together, just as the waiter stepped over. God knows what he saw.

We ordered our third drink as we caught our collective breath. I said to Sharon, "You are SO beautiful. I need to undress you. I need to see you and feel you. I am so turned on. I just love you! What do we do?"

Sharon turned to me, placed her tongue in my ear and sent electric shocks up and down my spine. In her most hushed and erotic voice she said, simply, "Come to my place, I'll dry you off." First, though, let me share with you my fantasy:

"I want you to make love to me. But I also have this other fantasy. I want to re-create your finding me passed out. I want you to touch me. Explore my body. Come down on me, but don't enter me until I come to. I know that seeing me, your sister, your lover, passed out is a turn on for you; isn't it?"

"Oh my god, yes!" I responded. "But your fainting at my place, and my finding you was un-anticipated, natural. How are we ever going to get that to happen again?"

"Well, I have an idea", Sharon replied. "I'll tell you when we get to my place."

We arrived at Sharon's place at midnight. The anticipation was intense. As soon as we walked through the door, and the light was on, Sharon pulled me toward her and began to unbuckle my belt, unbutton my jeans, sliding her hand onto my once again hard member. "Sticky" she said, and she pulled down my shorts, exposing me fully.

I, at the same time, unbuttoned Sharon's blouse, then her skirt, which dropped to expose her panties, bare thighs, bare legs. I put my hands around to her ass cheeks. My arms next rose to her bra-clasp, and by feel, alone, I unhooked it, exposing Sharon's 36C breasts, brown aureole and engorged nipples standing straight. I placed my mouth on her left nipple and sucked. We just dropped to the carpet. Sharon pressed me onto my back. My cock was at full mast--throbbing. Sharon straddled me, grasped my erection, and guided me inside her. She began to slowly, rhythmically move up and down, then in a circular motion, and again up and down. I held her breasts, then put my arms around her and drew her to me so we were hugging while she moved on top of me.

I whispered, "It feels good. Don't need to be unconscious."

Sharon replied, "Yes. We'll have something to look forward to."

Again, I exploded inside of her; exactly at the same time Sharon shrieked "Oh my God", and her pumping intensified to a fever pitch. And then she slumped over on top of me.

I exclaimed, "Sharon!" No response. She had passed out. Limp. I held onto her. Rolled myself holding her close to me over to my side, then guided her onto her back on the carpeted floor, as her arms fell to her side. She lay still, on her back, nude, on the carpet. I ran my hands over her face, naked breasts, thighs. I watched as she slept.

Sharon's eyes opened. "Oh my God. I passed out! OH MY GOD! I have never felt anything like that. Oh my God I love you!"

Sharon and I stood up. I asked, "Are you OK?"

Sharon took my hand and lead me to her bedroom. We lay down together, spoon style. Sharon whispered, "Hold me". We fell asleep. Then I felt Sharon shake me awake,

It was still dark. "Tell me what you did when I passed out".

I described how I first looked at her. I told her how beautiful she was, and so vulnerable. Just there for the taking. "I slid down to your pussy, and I found your clitoris, and I tasted you, and I sucked. I watched and kissed every part of you as you slept.

I was fully erect, now, and so very turned on again. Sharon, supine, raised and spread her legs. I straddled her, and pushed my member into her very wet, inviting pussy. We held onto one-another as I thrust my penis far into her, and thrust again and again. Once more, we both came. We kissed and drifted off to sleep. (More to come).

Mjnmason
Mjnmason
20 Followers