Brother Sister Just Wanna Pt. 04

Story Info
The two brother sister Incest couples our found out.
1.4k words
4.02
12.6k
11

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlc123
jlc123
101 Followers

It has been four years since we all four decided to find a rent together. I am sitting here with a glass of White Zinfandel and enjoying the view. Amy is bent over while John has his cock buried in Amy's pussy. They have been going at it for about 30 minutes, and the curtains for the big living room window are wide open.

I have warned them time and time again that they can not do this and expect not to be seen. But I really do think that this is what they want.

Amy is my half-sister and John is Jennifer's half-brother. We are two couples living together, we made the decision to get an apartment together about four years ago. That is when we discovered that John loves to fuck his half-sister, Jennifer, and I love to fuck my half-sister, Amy. It really was a chance meeting, to make it happen again I do not even know how we could make that kind of thing happen.

How do you go about trying to find another half-sibling couple that loves to fuck each other without taking the chance that you are talking to the wrong person, then they decide to call the law. If you are not in a favorable place to live together and fuck your relative, you will be arrested and maybe face jail time.

Back to Amy and Jennifer, they are really going at it and Amy is screaming, yes, yes, yes. Yes that is right, John is fucking my half-sister. She is my sister not John's, but that is OK. I still get the chance to fuck Amy anytime I want. She let's me lick her cunt and even lets me suck her clit between my lips. It really is great and we are still happy together.

Yet there is something I need to discuss with them. They have been screwing each other with the curtains open in the living room for about three months now. The neighbors walking by all the time. I guess they like the openness of the possibility of getting caught. That is part of the lure to fucking your own sibling at home. The possibility of getting caught by your own parents, siblings, or another relative.

That is how it all started. I loved living at home fucking my half-sister. This is what it was all about fir me, to be close to Amy. Then we all moved in together and then the pandemic started. We all had to stay at home, John's work as a trucker became even more important, he is basically the one that supported us with making sure the rent was paid. Amy and I lost our jobs to the pandemic, Jennifer is still working. She was able to find a job at a restaurant that actually was able to stay open.

Getting back to what I have to talk about with them... A neighbor came to me yesterday and told me she heard through the grapevine that we are all related, she said she was going to notify the authorities. This really is not good, we are coming out of the pandemic and now we are facing a recession. I wonder if we are facing a depression, how long can $5 a gallon for diesel keep up.

John tells me all the time that he is spending $700 to $800 just fill his tanks. That doesn't keep him rolling either, he has to spend that again in another 1000 miles.

Amy screams a high pitch scream and John grunts and growls a low moan. They both fall to the couch and watch the neighbors walk by the window and chuckle to themselves.

"Well you two", I begin, "I know you love to have an audience as you fuck. But we have a big problem here now, I had a neighbor tell me the other day that she heard we were all related and she was going to the authorities. I do not know how much time we have but we need to discuss the dreaded part we have been hoping to avoid. That is where are we going to move to so we can keep the incestual relationship we have going?"

Amy spun her head around, she looked at Cliff with his glass half full of the White Zinfandel. "You know Cliff, I missed my period this month. I have been on the pill, but they say you can still get pregnant when taking the pill".

John spoke, "we should not wait long if they decide to do a DNA test we do not know whose it might be. Cliff's or mine, there is no way to now without a DNA test, so I will just accept that it is mine".

Cliff spoke, "I agree we should say it is yours no matter the outcome, but this woman that is going to the authorities is a problem. As soon as Jennifer gets back we need to pack and leave".

All three agreed this was the action that was needed so Amy got up and shut the curtains, she says, "the excitement of being seen is over. I will start packing now. Jennifer will be back from the restaurant in about an hour. That will be when her shift is over".

-------------

An hour and a half goes by and Jennifer walks in the door. "I'm home John", Jennifer speaks loud enough for all to hear no matter where they are in the house.

John comes from the living room, sitting on the couch next to Amy. "Hi darling", John kisses her on the lips and take his fingers and rubs her pussy mound. Jennifer loves it and presses her mound hard against his fingers.

John looks her in the eyes, "It is good to be home after being on the road for three weeks. But we have some news, we have to move because we have been found out. One of the neighbors has said she is going to the authorities, she saw Amy and I going at it with the curtains open. It was a thrill to possibly get caught but now the reality of it just is kind of scary. Neither of us want to get caught and have to go into jail".

Jennifer looks at John then glances at Amy, we all knew this day was coming at some point if we all decided to stay together. I for one do not want to loose any of you. I love John, Amy, and Cliff all the same".

Amy speaks up, "I know how you feel Jennifer, I am already packed. We should leave tonight and head East. There is a couple States out East we can all stay together at, even live together as a family. If the laws are changed then maybe Brazil or France is an option. I really am not positive, but I know I want us all to stay together ".

John speaks, "good idea I'll help you all pack. I will go back to the truck tonight and get a load. Let me know where you end up. I will switch things up and join you as soon as possible".

Cliff gave John a warm hug and kissed Amy on the lips. Jennifer started to tear up to think she had to move without John by her side.

John and Cliff loaded the car up, Amy and Jennifer gathered the clothes together. The car was ready to go in about a couple hours.

Cliff spoke, "I will continue to pay the rent here until we can figure out what we are doing next and where we will stay next. After we get a new place I will come back here and clean out the place, maybe put some stuff in storage or just put it in a rental truck and bring it to our knew place. This is a fast preemptive move but it has to be done. We should have done this from the start. But I guess we didn't think we would be able to make our relationship work out for iur benefit in the long run".

Cliff knew they could make it work to find a new place but he did not know if he could get back and get the stuff without any problems. Problems from the woman notifying the authorities. Would they be waiting for him to return, would he even be able to get back into the rent. He will go with the flow for now and figure it out as he goes. The relationship is the most important thing at this time. This is all he can think about.

Maybe another issue for a relocation attempt.

To be continued?

jlc123
jlc123
101 Followers