Brother Sister Just Wanna Pt. 05

Story Info
Cliff, Amy, and Jennifer, see a trucker while headed East.
1.2k words
4.37
5.1k
7

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlc123
jlc123
101 Followers

We packed the car all up as much as we could and had it in drive headed East about 2 hours after we decided to leave. There is much that we didn't pack, like the television, some of Amy and Jennifer's clothes, the dishes, and the nick knacks. Amy and Jennifer love to hang nick knacks on the walls and the shelves, I have never really seen the point. Then again I am a guy, we're not much into that.

Jennifer started the drive tonight and Amy and I have sat in the back seat. Jennifer has some suit cases in the front seat with her along with some more in the truck.

Amy has her head resting up against the door jam and the back of the seat, her left leg is propped across my legs. I can tell she does not have on any underwear, she has left her pussy bear under her shorts. I can see that she has freshly shaved her pussy, no hair at all. Not even a landing strip of hair at the top of her pussy.

I position my hand on her thigh and start to rub my hand up and down her leg. Her shorts are really loose I just move the under part of her shorts to the side a little and now I can rub my fingers into her pussy lips. They started to get wet and Amy starts to stir.

Amy looks over at with a smile, "Ooh Cliff, I like. Just keep it up a little more."

Jennifer has the car in the left lane traveling at about 80 Miles an Hour, she is coming up on a tractor trailer. Jennifer has seen in the mirror that I have started rubbing Amy's pussy also. She slows the car down some and hangs out in the left lane beside the trucker.

John has talked to her about how the truckers like to look into yhe oassing cars that go by, so she turns on the dome light. Then just rides along side the trucker. It takes a minute for him to realize what is going on. As soon I as see what she is doing and that the trucker has taken notice. I give Amy a sly grin and move over to pull her shorts down.

All of a sudden the trucks air horn takes to going off with short blows. I look up at him and he is giving a thumbs up, then takes his fist, starts to pump it and sticks his tongue into his cheek at the same time.

Amy speaks, "Oh he is so bad, he will not notify the police that we are doing this to him will he?" Amy does not know much about truckers but the whole thing has got her pussy juice really flowing.

Jennifer, "No of course not silly, he has probably been on the road for two weeks and just longing to see a piece of ass."

Amy is so excited she bend over in the seat and sticks her ass toward the window at the trucker, then she takes my cock in her mouth and starts going to town on my slit. I just throw my head back and it does not take long for me to blow my load in her mouth. Amy has cum dripping down the side of her cheeks and as she starts to get up from my cock I squirt another stream into her face. She looks over out the window at the trucker and Jennifer starts to put some gas to the car's engine. The trucker starts to clap and blows the horn again.

Jennifer just loved this it was as if John were in the trucker seat of the truck and she was doing that all for him. Now her pussy was throbbing and wet, before she knew it she was doing 90.

"Oh Lord time to back out of it a little." Jennifer was in heaven but she was so excited also, then she saw a sign, Rest Area 2 miles. She knew what she had to do, so she pulled into the Rest Area and ask me to take the wheel.

We switched and then I saw the trucker pass by the Rest Area. I dropped my shorts and got behind the wheel naked from the waste down. "Hang on Ladies, we have a truck to catch." The ladies were already muff diving so the show had already begun.

It did not take me long to catch that trucker again and I did the same, slowed the car and turned on the dome light for ghe trucker. That trucker was prepare for the show this time and he was just a staring toward the car. this time he caught the rumble strip and had to bring it back quickly. Both of the girls swung their butts up at him, as we pulled away that trucker had a big grin on his face,and we were off to make some more time.

About two hours down the road the ladies had fallen asleep and I was getting tired. I reached in the back and touched Amy's leg, "are you able to drive any?"

"Sure Cliff, I can drive some." I stopped at the next off ramp pull off, there was a police officer in the woods watching traffic just waiting for someone not paying attention. I pulled my pants up and Amy and I switched. We were off again.

I fell asleep in no time, when I woke up we were 300 miles down the road. Amy saw me as I stirred, "so Cliff, have you thought this through yet? Where are we headed, or is this idea of yours just a wild stab in the darkness."

Jennifer began to stir and she heard Amy's comment, "I would like to know also, this needs to be discussed. Or maybe this is a day late and a dollar short, huh?"

"No not a stab in the dark, Amy, do you remember Grand Uncle Oscar? He lives in Southern New Jersey, he has a 5 bedroom home and a mother-in-law house on his property. He got together with his cousin and they had 3 children. His children all grown up now and his cousin died last year."

Amy speaks, "I remember him, when was the last time you talked to him? I can not remember you talking about him for like the last 5 years."

I smiled at Amy, then looked at Jennifer. She had this really worried look on her face.

"Not to worry you two, I keep up with him on social media. He is 85 now, but I told him about our problem with the lady that said she was going to the authorities. He told me we needed to get out of there like yesterday, especially with you Amy missing your period. We do not need the law breathing down our necks living in a State that will put you in jail for incest. He said, Come straight forward here and do not waste any time. We have already Cum in the car, twice, so we are making head way".

Amy and Jennifer were relieved and I just hoped he had a room ready for us when we arrived there. It is short notice and he is 85 years of age. I hope is does not die before we arrive there, but I did say any of that to them. I do not need them anymore stressed out then what they already are.

jlc123
jlc123
101 Followers