Brother Sister Just Wanna Pt. 06

Story Info
Cliff, Amy, and Jennifer traveling East get low on money.
1k words
4.15
5.4k
6
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlc123
jlc123
101 Followers

Cliff, Amy, and Jennifer are headed East toward Southern New Jersey. They saw a trucker on part of their road trip and they all gave him a show, something special for him. Jennifer slowed the car down beside the trucker intentionally because it made her feel like she was doing something special for John. Now while Cliff is driving she calls John on her cell phone to tell him what happened.

The phone is ringing and John picks up, Jennifer ~ "Hi sweet heart how is my handsome brother doing today? Where are you headed today and have you seen any special sights along your trip?"

John, "I am headed toward Denver Colorado today, picked this up in Chicago. I am going right up to the edge of the Rocky Mountains, then hopefully I do not have to travel further West of there. I hate crossing Vail Pass especially in the winter time. Having to put those chains on is just hard on my hands and just plain exhausting work. I have not seen anything special today either, I am traveling across interstate 80 and there just is not much traffic out here right now."

Jennifer, "Well if you were traveling here on this road close to us, we could have given you a show! Last night I was driving and we started to pass a trucker, I slowed the car down and Cliff pulled Amy’s shorts clean off her and proceeded to give that special feling, that trucker had a special viewing admission.

I stopped the car then Cliff took over driving, he slowed the car down and Amy and I gave home another show. The whole time I was wishing it was you driving, but giving him that show made me feel like you was right there."

John, "Oh your so bad, I would have loved to see my sister’s ass and pussy giving me a show."

John’s penis began to swell just thinking of Jennifer, Amy, and Cliff riding down the road giving a nude road show to a trucker. He has in the past wrote on the trailer door, in the dirt, (SHOW TITS AND ASS). It actually worked, but someone called into his dispatcher about the whole thing. The company told him if it happens again they will have to let him go.

Cliff speaks up to Jennifer, "Ask John if he can spare any funds. We are getting low on cash to buy the gas for the car on this trip."

Jennifer, "Did you hear that John?"

John, "Yeah I heard that, when I get to Denver and after I get the load delivered. I know of this department store that does store to store transfer of money. But it is going to have to be tomorrow, you will have to make sure you can get to that store, just go to customer service and check in with your license ID. I will make sure I get the special number you need to oick it up also."

Jennifer, "I am sitting next to Amy and she has on this really short pair of shorts. I can see her pussy through her shorts I guess she wants to have it nice and cool for the trip."

Jennifer moved her hand over to Amy’s thigh and started to rub her thigh and dip her fingers into her slit. Amy opened her eyes and slipped her thumbs into her shorts, she had them down in one fast swoop. Jennifer moved over toward her crotch and Amy spread her legs wide open. She opened her top up and threw her head back. They were oblivious to the heavy traffic they were in and as the cars drove by they would catch a long stare.

One car almost came over too close to the car and Cliff jerked the wheel. He looked all around and in the mirror, then noticed Jennifer was sucking on Amy’s pussy. Cliff’s penis began to swell so he unbuckled his pants and unzipped his fly. His penis popped right up through his loose boxers. He then started to rub the head of his penis.

Cliff, "Tell John he needs to be here, he is missing out. Also let him know we will shut down In Pennsylvania and wait for his word fir when the money is ready."

Jennifer muffled some words then Amy picked up the phone that Jennifer had laid down on the seat.

Amy, "H-h-hi John J-Jen-nifer is tak-in care of me. Oh Oh - Yes, Yes, uh, Oh, Wow. We will be In Pennsylvania waiting on you when you get to Denver. Oh thanks John, gotta go."

Amy hung up the phone and she moved over and pulled down Jennifer’s shorts. She moved right in and sucked her clit in between her lips. She rolled her tongue over her clit and push her tongue back and forth into her pussy. Jennifer climaxed and pushed her legs together at the same time, Amy’s head was caught and it was hard to breath, when Jennifer was finished with her climax she released Amy’s head from her death grip with her legs.

They drove for another 3 hours traveling East then crossed the Ohio/Pennsylvania line. Cliff knew they were just South of a major city, he pulled up the GPS on his phone and search for a good place to stop. It was 8 PM now so it was a good time to stop, also they were almost out of money.

Cliff, "We are almost out of money so we will have to spend the night in the car. I see where one of those department stores are at, the one John was talking about. I’ll stop there we should be able to get something to eat there."

Cliff pulled into the parking lot and parked near the back of the lot, he did not want to bring too much attention to the fact the car would spending the night there. After he parked he looked around the lot, there was a Chinese Food Restaurant adjacent to the department store.

Cliff, "Let’s get something to eat, then we can just wait on John in the morning. We should be able to make the rest of the trip tomorrow and be where we need to be by tomorrow afternoon or evening."

jlc123
jlc123
101 Followers