Brother Sister Just Wanna Pt. 07

Story Info
Amy, Jennifer, and Cliff arrive at Oscar’ in Millingdale, NJ.
1.4k words
4.2
4.5k
7
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlc123
jlc123
101 Followers

We spent the night in the car last night while we waited on John to get the confirmation number to us for the money transfer, and the meal we had last night was awesome. We had just enough money for all of us to get the all you can eat buffet at the Chinese Food restaurant located here in the parking lot of the department store. The one we decided to stop at because we will not have to travel far to get the funds picked up. We are here and it is convenient.

John called about 10 AM this morning so I have the confirmation number, now I can get the funds and we can be on our way. We have about 370 miles to go and should arrive before 10 PM tonight.

I decided to call my cousin Oscar to give him an update.

Phone rings and Oscar picks up, "Hello Cliff I have been expecting your call."

Cliff, "Hi Oscar we are about 370 miles out. What's the address again we need to set the GPS to?"

Oscar, "Just set it to 1000 Bargainville Rd in Millingdale, NJ. My place is at the end of the road and it sits on 300 acres of land. There is an old vintage run down estate on the right just before the wall that borders my property. Some in town say that old place is haunted but I have never seen anything of the such. It is just a landmark to me."

Cliff, "Sounds good Oscar, I will call you when I get close."

Oscar, "Leave me a message if I do not answer, I have company coming to visit me early evening. I may be busy at the time."

Cliff hangs up the phone and walks back to the car. When he arrives at the car he sees another car parked close and there is a person sitting in the car. They seem to be looking into the car that Amy and Jennifer are in. Cliff walks up tenderly and careful not to make any noise with his footsteps.

Cliff, "Hello there, are you alright?" Cliff says to the stranger as he arrives at their window. The person is startled, whips his head around at Cliff. Starts the car in a hurry and takes off. Cliff turns back toward his car and sees why the person was paying so coose attention. Amy has her face buried into Jennifer's crotch, Jennifer has her legs spread wide open and her feet are placed upon the ceiling of the car. Jennifer is moaning, uh, uh, uh. Cliff shakes his head and smiles.

Cliffs walks to the other side of the car, unlocks and opens the door. He sits down hard in the driver seat and clears his throat.

Cliff, "I see your having a good time already, you should think about charging admission. It might help out with the funds a little, he looks back at the ladies and smiles a crooked smile."

Jennifer finishes her climax, once Amy knows Jennifer is done she lifts her head and turns toward Cliff, girl Cumming is dripping down her chin and she takes her tongue and licks her lips to clean it all up.

Amy, "Did you get the funds OK."

She smiles at Cliff knowing he probably has a hard on for his sister about this time.

Cliff, "I have the funds from John's transaction and the address from Oscar for the GPS. We are going to Millingdale, NJ. There is a supposed haunted house that borders his property. I'll put the address in and we'll be ready to go. We have 370 miles to travel today."

Cliff puts the address into the GPS and sets out for the interstate drive. It is a narrow on-ramp when he goes to enter the freeway. About 30 minutes later he arrives at the toll plaza for the toll road.

Cliff, "Damn tolls, I forgot about these blasted tolls. That is one thing the North East is not shy about. It seems like every time you turn around there is a damn toll road. But then I guess I should not be too upset, John sent us $500, that should more than enough cover the tolls and the gas for the car to complete the trip. But still if these damned gas prices were not so high we might not have had to ask John for extra money in the first place."

After the toll they get to a tunnel that went under the mountain, Amy and Jennifer were a little freaked out by the closeness of the highway as it traveled through the mountain. The cars passing by seemed to be right on top of the car and the wall of the tunnel was right there, she could almost touch it.

Amy was sitting up front with Cliff and Jennifer was in the back seat taking a nap. To relieve some stress of the moment, Amy, Cliff's brother, leaned over in her seat and unzipped his fly. She unbuckled his belt and his penis started to raise in anticipation.

Cliff loved the excitement of it all and worked to keep the car in his lane extra hard. He started to blow the horn inside the tunnel as they traveled through to the other side. He loved the sound inside the tunnel as it echoed. Amy started to suck on his cock and the excitement was exilerating.

Down the road Cliff stopped in a service plaza, pulled up his pants and tweaked Amy's tits with a pinch. Jennifer stirred as they got out of the car and headed into to go pee.

Jennifer, "Hey guys, wait up for me. I do not like walking all alone by myself here."

Once back at the car Cliff asked Amy to take the wheel. Then Cliff sat in the backseat with Jennifer, he put his hand on her thigh and ran his hand up to her pussy, teased her pussy lips with his finger tips. He continued this back and forth motion until she spread her legs wide open. Cliff pulled down her shorts and went right into her pussy lips, making his tongue go deep instantly.

After Jennifer climaxed Cliff layed his head in Jennifer's lap and fell asleep. It was not long and Jennifer fell asleep also.

Amy had a quite car now, no climax and no screaming from a climax. It was now a boring ride.

About 5 hours passed after Cliff and Jennifer's excitement, Amy Speaks. "Hey wake up you two the GPS says we are 30 minutes out."

They were on a two lane country road, the trees were low and there was no one on the road. It was a spooky ride now so Amy wanted them awake to calm her nerves. About 20 minutes later they pass a lake that looked especially inviting for a naked swim. Then another 5 minutes they come upon a vintage looking home, the shingles were rundown and the paint had completed worn off the sides of the house.

Cliff looked over at the house, "Wow, pretty spooky looking that must be the house cousin Oscar was talking about."

Both Amy and Jennifer look away from the house as it was giving them some bad vibes. Amy drove a little further and she came to the wall at the edge of Oscar's property. This wall looked spooky looking also with a think moss on the rock that seemed to hang over and down from the toos of the rocks.

She slowed the car to a crawl, then she looked at Cliff with a questioning look. "You forgot to call Oscar to let him know we are almost there, didn't you?"

Cliff, "Shit, oh well he knows we are coming."

Amy pulls the car up in front of the house that looks more like a mansion. Amy looks at Cliff and Jennifer then smiles, "Plenty of room to run around naked here..."

Cliff gets up from the car and goes to knock at the door. As he goes to knock the door flies open, some guy comes barging out the door. He stops to prevent himself from knocking Cliff over. Then he turns and yells at Oscar, "Now you listen to me I want my money and that is it, you hear me. It has been 9 months now, I do not care one bit that your girlfriend is dead. She owed me money also, it is not my fault that you went to the casino and blew the whole damn shitload of it all!"

To Be Continued

jlc123
jlc123
101 Followers