Brother to Brother Bill

Story Info
Brothers' little secret.
992 words
4.25
15.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
solea
solea
4 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

There has always been a side of me that has often wondered what it would be like to be with another man. Having a gay older brother certainly pique my interest even more and I have thought about sucking his cock on more than one occasion, but there really was never a good time to broach that topic, until the night he asked to come over for dinner.

When I arrived, we did the normal chit chat, he had a glass of wine, and the conversation was going well, you see we don't really talk that much. Then the subject matter changed, he asked if I remembered when we all got naked together and I of course do, but played it off like I might have remembered. He went on to say how he felt guilty being the older brother and playing with my cock. I said Bill, it was totally ok we were kids experimenting and I enjoyed it.

I could tell by his reaction he was a little shocked by my answer, so I continued to tell him how I have thought about being with a man and even thought about him from time to time, he then smiled and said really, I have thought about sucking your cock too but didn't think you were into that stuff. I now am starting to have a little nervous excitement and my cock is starting to twitch and I noticed Bills pants starting to show signs of a bulge, my heart is racing not sure what happens next, is this really happening.

Bill then leaves the room and comes back in a few minutes wearing his robe and he sits back down and he begins asking, have you been with a man before? To which I answered, at a glory hole once, not sure getting suck off counted though. Bill then asked you've never touched a man's cock before? I said nope.

Well, with the 2 glasses of wine, he must have been feeling loose because he then slowly opens his legs and the robe slid open to let me get a peek at his cock and I must say it look very familiar. He then said Mike come over here now and get on your knees, by now my heads a blur, so I get up and say I'll be right back. I strip down and come back out with my cock standing at attention, as I walk up to Bill he reaches out and softly touches my cock using slow strokes to measure me up and then tugs it down as if to say get down.

There I was on my knees staring at my brother's cock, I reach out and felt the smooth texture of the skin of his now pulsing cock. Bill said go ahead Mike put the head in your mouth and take it all down as he put his hands on the back of my head and gently pushed me down on his semi hard cock. Then what seemed like an eternity Bills cock, which was now rock hard and pressing at the back of my throat, Oh and he couldn't resist adding to my helplessness', so he grabs my hand and placed it on his balls and said those need attention too Mike. He then said don't worry I am going to teach you Mike, just relax as he started to gently push my head farther down his shaft. I am now starting to gag, so he says Mike relax your throat let it pop thru, so as I relaxed the head of his cock did meet the end of my throat as my nose was against his balls.

I slowly came up off his cock my eyes watering thinking Hmm so this is sucking cock, I think I like it. His cock was very slippery now, must have been throat juice as my hand was now wet and slippery massaging his balls. I pulled gently up on his cock to see if I could get any pre cum and sure enough that sweet stuff oozed out and was all over my lips as Bill continue to use my mouth skillfully, slowly pushing his cock deep. He then said do you want to take my cum in your mouth? I just nodded yes as I was breathless and dizzy.

He then slid down on the floor into the 69 position and took my hard cock in his mouth, he was certainly better at it than me, and he used his hands and mouth perfectly siding his tongue in my cock crack his hands massaging my balls, wow so I returned the favor. He then wanted me to fuck his mouth so I got on top and straddle his mouth and slowly slid my cock deep down his throat as I heard him moaning.

This went on for 15 to 20 minutes and I could tell Bill was ready to shoot his load as his pre cum was seeping out and his cock was pulsating and twitching then the next thing I knew Bill grabbed the back of my head and pushed it down on his cock and said take my cum Mike take it all and I felt the first warm shots of his cum go straight in my mouth and with every push the head of his cock was pushing that warm salty cum down my throat there must have been 4 deep thrusts of cum spilling out of my mouth, and as that was happening I was hitting the back of his throat with my warm salty cum at the very same time all I could say was oh Bill we have to do this again, while emptying my cum in his mouth. So, in the end we just laid there feeling no guilt at all. It will be our secret.

solea
solea
4 Followers