BrotherFuture Part 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

"Ewww... Ahhhhh... Oooohhhh... Mmmmmmm... AH... AHHHHHHH... OH SHIT!!!!!" Dominique began to squeal as the tight fit of Hakim's beefy dick began to cause her deliciously wet, tight pussy to cum. Her pussy clasped and fluttered uncontrollably around his cumbersome spear! Hakim kept his hands on her ass, guiding her through her orgasm... slowly and gently. He could feel drivulets of her cum running down the remaining inches of his dick.

"Mmmmmm... ummmmm... ," Dominique moaned loudly as Hakim's dick retreated then invaded her quaking pussy another inch... then again and again until 9 inches of dick were inside of her. There was another three inches of dick waiting to get bathed in her pussy juices.

Hakim continued to hold Dominique's asscheeks in his hands as he gently began to raise and lower her onto the remaining thick inches of his gleaming dick. Dominique's face contorted in ecstasy as her more and more of his dick disappeared inside of her quim. Her pussy lips tightly hugged the shaft of his monster cock as he continued to slide her up and down.

"Uhhhhhh... Uh-huh... my pussy is sooo wet, baby," Dominique cooed as her huge tits bounced and swayed with every deep plunge her sopping wet pussy took on Hakim's telephone pole-like dick. She squealed on every delicious stroke. As another orgasm overtook her, she leaned forward smashing her tits into his muscular chest.

"Shiiiiitttt! Ughhhhhhh... Oooohhhh!" Dominique screamed as Hakim spread her ass cheeks and rubbed some of her pussy juices on the small rosebud of her ass. After getting it well lubricated, he began to softly probe with the tip of his finger, finally slipping it in the tight ring up to the first knuckle. His dick began powering up and into her sweet, stretched pussy fold bringing a new batch of moans and a minor orgasm from Dominique.

Hakim started to move his finger in and out going a little deeper into her rounded ass each time. He pumped his finger in and out. He began to feel the tight sphincter muscle begin to relax. He then slipped a second finger into her ass as he began to finger-fuck her ass while continuing to slam 9 inches of dick into her.

"Ewwww... Ahhhhhhh... Oooohhhhhhh... Ummmmm... Shhh... Shhhh... AHHHHHHH!" Dominique screamed as a powerful yet lightning quick orgasm seized her entire body as her body reacted to the dual assault taking place in her ass and pussy. She had never experienced so much tactile pleasure in her life. Her whole body twitched and spasmed as her pussy dumped a large amount of thick, white cream along the length of Hakim's deeply embedded dick.

Hakim kept his finger moving quickly in and out of Dominique's ass as her cum continued to thickly coat his thrusting dick. The fluttering, clasping feeling of her pussy was driving him mad! As she began to come down from her orgasm, her breathing slowed as well as her moans. 9 inches of his 12-inch hefty dick was inside of her. From the feel of her pussy, Hakim concluded that he would definitely try feeding all 12 inches of his dick to her. She was game... he could tell. She didn't attempt to hold back as she rode his dick. She wanted more... he could see it in her eyes!

Hakim suddenly turned his body so that he rolled Dominique over onto her back. Dominique automatically spread her thighs out and back. Hakim withdrew his dick from her pussy with a slurpy, popping sound.

"Mmmm... ooohhhh... mmmm... I drenched your dick," Dominique said as she stared down her body at the cream-coated dick of Hakim. Her white, jelly-like cream stuck to his dick and pubic hair. She watched as a dollop of her cunt cream dripped off of the base of his dick onto the bedspread.

Leaning over her open and wide legs, he guided his long, thick, Black dick into Dominique... slowly. Her wet, slightly worn pussy opened up thickly to admit him, once again. Hakim pulled back and her pussy swelled shut. He then re-entered her pussy again and again. His strokes were long and smooth yet slow and deliberate. Her nipples were so hard they ached in sweet pain. Dominique quivered and breathed heavily as Hakim's massive dick pressed against her cervix, then pushed on past the tight threshold and into the 'Big Unseen'-her womb. This was something she had NEVER experienced before! She laid back and stared at him as her body gave itself completely to him.

"AH... AH... AH... AHHHHHHHH... OOOOHHHHH!" Dominique moaned as she came again. His thick cock totally stretched and filled her. Hakim was gliding 11 inches of his shiny, cumstreaked dick into her... quickly and steadily. She squealed upon each entry of his dick. Her pussy felt like an electric vibrator around his dick as it tried its damndest to grip his dick. Juice trickled from her cunt and down her asscrack as he continued to inch his way into her pussy. His hands now on her asscheeks, spreading them wide. He was much larger than what her pussy could comfortably grip. She felt slightly frustrated and helpless as his log continued to fuck through her... oblivious of her predicament. Her mouth opened and closed as she made all manner of weird noises. It felt good to be able to lie back (at last!) and get fucked properly. She was loving this shit!

"Squeeze my dick! Squeeze... uh-huh... your pussy is soooo tight and warm... I can't believe how wet your pussy is... its like its getting wetter, baby... ," Hakim said as he, once again, began fingering Dominique's asshole. Both of his fingers slid in smoothly, without much resistance. Dominique moaned in complete and utter surrender to whatever he wanted to do with her. This was a new experience for her. She usually tended to dominate her sexual trysts. Hakim was making her feel vulnerable... unsure of what was to come... and she was enjoying it!

Leaning closer while attempting to guide the final inch of his dick into her, Hakim said into Dominique's ear, "Take this dick, baby. Give me this pussy. I want you to have all of my dick, Dominique. You want all of it, baby?"

"Y-Y-Yesssssss! Ewwwww... give it to me, Hakim, please!" screamed Dominique as she felt a pulsing in her pussy and her asshole at the same time, giving her final warning of an impending orgasm. She had never felt anything like it in her asshole before. She had tried anal sex several times. Found that she enjoyed it, but no man had ever made her ass cum. There was always a first time!

Hakim heard Dominique's scream right about the same time he slammed in all of his 12 inches into her pussy and felt her asshole and pussy clasp, simultaneously, and deposit wet, cream from both orifices onto his fingers and dick. He continued to pump his dick swiftly in and out of her wet, drenched folds as she creamed and screamed deliriously around his dick and into his ear.

Dominique felt as if her pussy was being turned inside out with all the orgasms and pounding it was taking. Hakim was manhandling her pussy and she loved it. Her pussy had never felt so full before! The pressure of all that dick being crammed between her thighs was unbelievable! She couldn't believe that her pussy had taken all of his dick as he was slammed himself in and out of her pussy at will. Her entire genital region was tingly from the multiple orgasms he was causing her to have. She put her hand on her stomach and felt the entire length of his dick coursing through her lower belly. He had so much dick inside of her! The nerve endings in her pussy were screaming their pain and pleasure!!

She looked down between them and saw the most beautiful sight she had ever seen. Her copper-colored pussy with its bright pink inner lips looked so sexy wrapped around his ebony, coal-black dick as it slid in and out of her. His dick was positively drenched with her whitish colored cum and cream! She had never seen her cum collect so voluminously on a man's dick. It was thick and slimy and her pussy was producing a lot of it for him to fuck through. She also could see her clit sticking farther out of its hood than it ever had before.

"You like looking at my dick spreading your pussy, baby? Look how wet your pussy is... ," Hakim said as he heard his large balls slap her upper thighs and her asscheeks in a rapid gunfire sounding manner.

"Ewwwww... yessssss... I love it, baby! My pussy has never felt THIS full before. Your shit is up in my womb, Hakim!" Dominique said as she dreamily looked up at him. She was ready... this was the time.

Chap. 13

"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
- Traditional

"Turn over," Hakim said huskily to Dominique. She looked at him with a look of fear and trepidation... and a third emotion... lust! Hakim's dick slid out of her slurpy pussy with a squelch. Dominique proceeded to roll over onto her knees, thrusting her ass up in the air as she reached for a pillow to place beneath her head.

Hakim moved in back of her and sat between her ass cheeks. Leaning in, he touched the tip of his tongue to her asshole. Dominique jumped and yelped at the same time.

"Move your ass back to position, Dominique," Hakim said sedately yet forcefully. Dominique moaned as she brought her hefty asscheeks back towards Hakim's wet, waiting tongue.

Hakim resumed the wet probing of her nether region with his tongue. He noticed that she had a tangy taste, but it wasn't unpleasant. He steadily ran his tongue around her asshole, pushing it slightly past her anal ring, then working it around again. After several minutes of this, he looked up and past her rounded asscheeks to see her fingers gripping the sheet in front of her while she whimpered and rotated her ass on his face.

Hakim, bent his body upward and with his hands on her hips, guided his dick to her wet, splayed pussy lips. He swirled his hips in tight circles as rubbed the tip of his dick over and across her wet pussy lips causing Dominique to moan deeply. The head of his dick entered her slowly and deliberately and wetly.

"Mmmmm... you're dick feels so BIG in this position, Hakim! Ewwww... yesssss... give it to me, baby!" Dominique said as she slowly, inch by inch, began to push her hips back at Hakim. Her pussy began making loud, wet, farting sounds. Each movement made her wetter as it lubricated his shaft a bit more each time.

"Give me this pussy! Come on, baby... give me a little bit more... uh-huh," Hakim said as he watched the lips of her pink pussy gripping his dick as she slid her wet pussy back and forth over his drenched dick.

Hakim's deep, masculine voice had a real effect on Dominique. She felt a shiver down her spine each time he talked and punctuated his speech with a thrust of more dick. His dick was sluicing through her pussy, with her trying, unsuccessfully, to grip his large, wide dick. His dick was thrusting in about ten inches and her pussy was starting to get sore.

"Ow... mmmmm... Baby, you're soo deep! It hurts!" Dominique squealed as Hakim paused his fucking... leaving the tip of his dick at the entrance of her by now, wide-open pussy.

"You want me to stop? I hope not. I want to feel you up with my dick, Dominique. I want your entire pussy wrapped around my dick," Hakim said.

Dominique said nothing as she pushed her ass back at his dick. Hakim thought he heard her whimpering.

Hakim placed his dick inside of her Dominique's upturned pussy at went in ten inches.

"Oooohhhhh... your dick feels soooo good, baby!" Dominique moaned into her pillow while grasping the sheet in front of her. She held her breath as it inched deeper and deeper. She feared momentarily that it would never stop.

Hakim began thrusting deeper... 11 inches. Her pussy was unbelievably tight and unused... at least this deeply. He reared back and then thrust his entire dick into her.

"AHHHHH... I'M CUMMMMMMIINNNGGG!!" Dominique screamed as her pussy squirted its juices onto Hakim's thrusting dick. Her juices dripped off of his shaft and dotted the bedspread beneath them. Hakim's stomach and pubic hair were drenched with her explosive orgasm. He kept his entire 12-inch length inside of her as she orgasmed wildly beneath him. Her wails of erotic torture were turning him on to no end!

Hakim took hold of her hips, tightly, and began rearing back and thrusting his entire length into her body as Dominique continued to shriek and scream as multiple orgasms overtook her, completely. She was damn near animalistic in her passionate cries.

"That was good, girl. Real good. You came real nice and hard on my dick... and you're going to keep cumming, bitch!" Hakim said as he continued to slam his dick into her with all his might. Her asscheeks jiggled insanely in front of his eyes as he filled her again and again.

Dominique began to sob and cry as tears of total pleasure washed over her face.

"Ooooohhhh... Mmmmmm... Ahhhhhhh... Ughhhhh... Ewwwwww... ," she cooed and moaned.

Hakim reared back and took his slippery, wet dick out of her pussy crevice and rested his meaty head at the entrance of her asshole. He kept a tight grip on her hips as he did this. Though, he didn't need it because she wasn't about to move an inch. She wanted it as bad as he wanted to give it!

Chap. 14

"Start from the bottom up and work like a son of a gun."
Fats Waller- 1950

DOMINIQUE'S ASS STILL TINGLED from her earlier assgasm. She had never experienced anything even close to that earlier feeling in her ass. There was something really nasty about having a man's dick up your ass that turned her on. It was forbidden and that made it all the more attractive. She knew that she was going to cum with him fucking her in the ass!

She bent over the bed and grabbed the sheets as she felt the large, wet head of his dick rubbing across the crack of her ass. She glanced back over her shoulder to see his dick oozing pre-cum so thick that he had the valley between her asscheeks awash with it. Large, blood-filled veins traversed across the surface. His dick seemed to have a life all its own... swaying confidently back and forth.

"Oh God, that thing is going to fuck my ass! It's going to pound my asscheeks with abandon and ravage my ass tunnel" she thought wildly to herself.

Dominique turned away and a moment later she shuddered as his dick touched the puckered lips of her rectum. It felt very warm. His dick paused for a moment, gathering strength and focus. Then it began its relentless push past her opening and into the dark channel ahead. The lips of her asshole gave way to its demand and parted, sliding across the helmet of his dick, tightening as it narrowed on the groove behind the great head. His dick felt alive in her ass, holding her sphincter muscles at bay, making her feel open, whorish, and wanton.

"Ooooohhhhh... Mmmmmmmm... Ummmmmm... Ewwwwww... Shhiiittttttt!" Dominique screamed as her asshole sucked and spasmed around Hakim's dick.

"Yeah baby! Fuck, your ass is tight!" Hakim said as smacked her left asscheek, forcefully. The meat on her ass tingled, deliciously.

"Oh-!" Dominique squealed as Hakim slapped the other cheek. His mammoth dick began to slide in and out of her tight ass. Dominique cried out as his dick delved deeper into her ass.

"Are you okay? You want me to stop?" Hakim said quickly.

"NO... NO... DON'T STOP! It's okay... just fuck me, slowly... push it back in... yesssss... fuck my ass, baby! Go a little deeper each time," Dominique said huskily over her shoulder as Hakim began inching deeper and deeper into her ass until his thighs rested up against her asscheeks. His huge nutsack pressed firmly against her still sopping pussylips.

Dominique felt stuffed to the gills as his monstrously delectable dick stretched her asshole to impossible dimensions. It was too much for her to continue to take. She began to writhe and buck like a wild stallion, her asshole gripping and tugging on the thick cock burrowed in her ass. Hakim had to grip her waist tightly to keep her semi-still. Her asshole began to spasm as she approached a mind-blowing orgasm.

"AH... AH... EWWWWW... AHHHHH... AH... AH... OHHHHHHHHH... Ummmmmm... AAAHHHHHHHHHH... I'M CUMMING... GOOD GOD... EWWWWWW!" Dominique screamed as her face and body contorted into impossible proportions. This was the best orgasm she had ever had in her life! She realized that Hakim was fucking the shit out of her. His dick was better than she had first thought.

"Yessss, baby. Cum on my dick... cum on!" Hakim urged as he slid his entire length into her formerly tight ass. A whitish-colored cream began to creep out of her ass and onto his dick as she continued to cum. She had definitely nutted!

Hakim pulled his dick out of her sucking asshole and then speared his rock hard dick back into her asshole, full-length. Dominique hooted and threw back her hips to meet his thrust. The sound of flesh against flesh filled his bedroom. Her asshole had become so slick with her cum that his dick skewered in all the way, with little resistance. His nutt sacks smacked her clit, repeatedly, driving her even wilder.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, you big-dicked bastard, Ohhhhhhhh!" Dominique said in a voice she did not recognize. She out of her mind with lust, crazed by the huge dick that was plowing through the stretched lips of her asshole. She just wanted him to fuck her... fuck her so deeply that his cock would end up lodging in her throat!

Hakim readjusted his position to meet the challenge. He began to fuck her with more strength and determination, shocking her ass with its full, thick length. Out, then back in, deep into her loose ass, his groin slapping the fleshy meat of her asscheeks.

"Uh... Uhhhh... Uh... Uh-huh... Oooohhhh!" Dominique screamed as yet another strong and unexpected orgasm raced through her. Her pussy opened and spit out its cum, also, as she screamed.

Plop! Plop! Plop! His nuts drummed their beat against her throbbing clitoris. Her rectum clamped down harder on his stroking flesh. She slammed her ass back just as hard as he was thrusting into her. Her asshole felt numb yet she felt the blunt pressure of his dick deep within her bowels.

"Fuck me, bitch! Come on... keep giving me that ass, babe. Yeah... just like that!" Hakim bellowed as his dick whipped in and out of her ass.

Dominique whipped her hips against his body with pig-like grunts that were torn from her throat by her crazed lust. Each time his dick drove deep into her ass, she fucked it with all the power her ass muscles could muster, clamping down on it as it drilled in and pulled out, massaging and pulling and tugging at it as if to never let it leave her ass. She felt his sweat drip onto her lower back.

Dominique glanced over her shoulder, once again to watch Hakim's face heave and contort with the effort it took to fuck her tight ass. His stomach muscles knotted and glistening with sweat. She reached back a trembling hand, mumbling, "fuck my ass", and stroked his knotted stomach muscles, feeling them arch and ride and surge with power as he drove his dick into her ass.

"Uh-huh," Hakim said as his semen boiled and started its irrevocable journey up into the great vein of his pounding dick. His nut sack tightened and drew up into his groin as he neared ejaculation. Dominique could feel his dick growing, somehow, his thrusts becoming sharper, quicker. With the thought of his massive dick shooting a gallons of cum into her asshole, she increased her bucking to match his own. Her hips writhed with anticipation as her asshole gripped his thrusting rod with even greater force. She bent over until her head lay on the mattress, concentrating on the dick that filled her ass with each thrust.

Dominique came again with an Earth-rattling force. Her cunt and asshole expanded and contracted at the same time. Her asshole squeezed his dick like a vise. Still... he fucked her harder and harder, driving her deeper into lunacy as she continued to cum and cum... milking his thick, long dick with all the muscles of her ass.

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers