BrotherFuture Part 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
815 Followers

Suddenly, he stopped, breathing hoarsely, and pulled her hips up into his crotch, shoving his dick as far as it would go into her ass. Dominique screamed loudly, bracing her legs, and throwing her head high in the air. For the merest fraction of a second, they both froze, as his cum flooded into the great vein of his dick.

"Oooohhh SHIT! I'm cumming!" Hakim bellowed.

"OHHHHH!" Dominique answered.

The first blast of his cum erupted out of his flexing dick with a force that shot it straight up into her bowels. His cum soothed her ravished asshole. Dominique felt it again... that familiar and uncontrollable building... she knew she was getting ready to cum one final time. As the next shot of hot cum hit the walls of her bowels, she erupted again. Her ass clamped on his dick... squeezing and sucking. Her whole body began to shudder, as her asshole continued to mild his tool while she came down from her mindnumbing orgasm. Hakim continued to spurt deep within her ass.

"Ahhhhh... Ooohhhh!" Hakim continued to moan as he felt her rectum muscles still tugging and squeezing his dick. As his dick calmed down, she helped drain its final drops by clenching and unclenching her asscheeks. Hakim fell forward on top of her and then slowly rolled to the side... his dick still trapped deep within her asscheeks. Dominique refused to let it go as she drifted off into a deep sleep.

Chap. 15

"The white man's happiness cannot be purchased by the black man's misery."
Frederick Douglass-1849

An hour later, Hakim and Dominique, were still lying on their sides with his dick in her ass. His dick had gone semi-soft, but she continued to flex her ass muscles regularly around it. They had begun to talk.

"Last week, Wendell embarrassed the hell out of me. I should have known then what I now know," Dominique said.

"What did he do?" Hakim asked.

"Well... there is this white guy that works on my floor. He's supposed to be running for the district magistrate seat. His name is Phil Davenport, but I've heard some people call him 'Flip'. Anyways-", Dominique said before being interrupted by Hakim.

"Flip? Flip?! What does he look like?!" Hakim asked heatedly and quickly.

Dominique described his physical characteristics. Hakim came to the conclusion that she was talking about the same motherfucker who had set him up to go to prison four years ago and ruined his fucking life!

"Now this motherfucker is a lawyer? Should have figured... daddy probably pulled some strings for his punk ass! Of all the fucking coincidences!" Hakim thought to himself as Dominique finished her story.

Apparently, Flip had come onto her while Wendell was nearby and Wendell had done nothing. Dominique was pretty sure that Flip had a fiancée, but she had never seen her. Office gossip was that she was a rich girl with a big inheritance and they were due to get married soon.

"Over my dead, lifeless body!" thought Hakim. There was no way he was going to let this opportunity for get-back to fall by the wayside. That motherfucker and his daddy had ruined his life! They had set him up (1)because he had been fucking Amanda Worthington, Flip's girlfriend, (2) He had been the starting wide receiver for the school... which virtually guaranteed that Flip would never play. (3) They had wanted to teach his uppity ass a lesson. (4) He was Black. They were white, prejudiced, and had connections. He had been falsely accused and convicted with the help of the two of them. At that moment, he decided that he'd give up sleeping forever, if he could return the pain they had caused him... and continued to cause him.

"Both of those trick ass motherfuckers are going to pay!" Hakim said to himself as his dick began to harden inside of Dominique's anal cavity. She began to moan in her sleep as Hakim began sliding his dick in and out of her cozy, clutching ass channel.

Part 6... will follow.

Liclovely

Liclovely
Liclovely
815 Followers