Brotherhood of Janus Ch. 04-05: Sarah & Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then why are you looking away? Now tell me!"

"Fine. And yes, Sally knows all this. Jimmy and Jane were a thing a long time ago. Back in high school. They were going out. Kind of going steady. Then one night she came over to my place, my parent's place, and asked me to give her a ride to Jimmy's. I had no idea what was going on. When we got there, Jimmy's car was gone and Jane went running up to the door. Jimmy's mom answered and let Jane in. I sat in the car waiting and wondering what the hell Jimmy had done now.

"When Jane came out, she was crying, still crying. She ran to the car, jumped in, and told me to take her to the drive-in. I shook my head and asked what Jimmy had done now. She said nothing just pointed down the road. I drove to the drive-in. When we got there, she told me to go back to the darkest place I could find. I did. She turned to me and told me Jimmy had been cheating on her for a while now and she was sick of him doing that to her. She stripped off her blouse and bra. I was, to say the least, flabbergasted. I told her to think about what she was doing and tried to cover her nakedness. She pulled my lips to her."

"Did you make love to her?" I asked softly.

"No. I just held her while she cried herself to sleep. Then I covered her up and drove home. I sat in the car with her until she woke up. I helped her put her clothes on. She kissed me hard. Thanked me for not taking advantage of her and was my closest girl friend from that time forward."

"Did you want to have sex with her?"

"Yes."

"Then why not?"

"I knew we would both regret it in the morning. I didn't want to hurt her. Just comfort her."

"And that's why we all love you so much."

"Who is, we?" he asked.

"The list is long and distinguished my dear." I giggled watching his eyes close in pain.

Chapter 11

The rest of the day, we waited to hear from Jimmy and Jane. Around noon, we went down for lunch. Sally wasn't there. John asked Carlos if she had been down already. He said she asked him to bring her something up. John looked at me. I nodded.

"I'll see her after lunch," I said as we moved down the buffet line.

"Good. I don't want her to worry needlessly," he replied.

"Are we going to see Susan and Jennifer today?" I asked watching him.

"Yes. About an hour from now. See if Sally would like to come?"

"I will."

We sat at an empty table and ate in silence. John thinking about his new daughter and his friends down in Miami. Me, I was thinking about John, Sally and my kids at school. When we finished, we both went back upstairs. John to the office, me to Sally's room. I knocked on the door. She answered right away. She stood there looking at me expectantly. I shook my head. Her shoulders slumped.

"Come in, please. I could use the company," she said standing aside.

Once inside, I took her in my arms and hugged her. She hugged me back, sighing. I pushed back from her and smiled.

"How do you get used to this?" she asked.

"You, don't. I know I haven't, but you have to learn to live with it. Weren't you like this when Jimmy was still on the street as a Trooper?"

"No. And I don't know why I'm like this now?"

"Well, you do love him," I said.

"I loved him when he was still working as a Trooper and that never bothered me. Maybe because he was armed."

There was a knock at the door. Both of us looked at each other. Sally bolted to the door and flung it open. John stood there with a smile on his face.

"They are fine and on their way home," he said.

Sally was in his arms, kissing him. I just smiled, shaking my head.

"Sally!" I shouted.

She let go of John, turned, and grimaced, looking at me. I patted the couch next to me. Nodding she came and sat.

"Sally," I started, waving John away, "are you still seeing Grace?"

"I haven't in a while."

"Why not?" I asked softly.

"I don't know, I just thought..."

"Don't you think she would be able to help you with your anxiety?"

"I guess. I'm sorry..."

"You don't have to apologize to me, dear. Would you like for me to give her a call?" I asked.

"No, I can. I will. I promise."

We hugged.

"Would you like to come with us to visit Susan and Jennifer?" I asked.

"Yes, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to..."

"I understand my dear. I'll look in on you when we get home."

"Okay, Mama Sarah," she said softly.

I kissed her on the cheek, swatted her on the ass, and left to go find John.

~~~ Janus ~~~

We only spent about an hour with the baby and Susan. Mark wasn't there, so she was glad to have the company. I sat talking with Susan, while John held his daughter. Susan would smile up at them both every once in a while.

"How is Mark taking this?" I asked.

"As well as can be expected. I mean he really does love me and supported my doing this and I know John will help in any way he can..." she said trailing off at the end.

"I understand dear."

"Oh god, I'm so..."

"Don't! It's not your fault... not really... but if I were to place blame, it would be on both you and John.

"Oh, yes. I understand. Thank you, for your understanding."

"No problem dear, Aunt Sarah will be helping all she can."

"God I love you guys," Susan sobbed as tears started down her cheeks.

"Oh, now don't do that or you'll have me in tears, too."

Susan wiped her tears away and sat up straighter. She grabbed my hand and gently squeezed. I winked at her, then we both looked at John as he sighed.

"She's asleep now, mommy. Why don't I give her back to you," John whispered.

Nodding, John gently placed his daughter into Susan's arms. Susan just looked down at her daughter with love in her eyes. I sat there for a second, then Susan yawned.

"Time for us to go, John," I said.

"Yes, of course. Would you like me to put Jenny in her crib?"

"Yes, please, I feel a nap coming on," said Susan smiling at John.

John gently lifted Jenny into his hands and softly placed her in the crib next to Susan's bed.

"You leave here tomorrow, right?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Will Mark be here to take you home?"

"He will." Susan yawned once more her eyes drooping.

"Good. Goodbye my dear," I said.

"Goodbye Susan," said John.

Susan nodded as her eyes closed and she slumped down in the bed. Reaching over her, John took the remote and lowered the head of the bed for her. We left as quietly as we could.

Chapter 12

Back at the mansion, John and I went up to his room. We both just plopped down on the divan.

"I'm exhausted," John, sighed.

"Me, too."

We both just stared at the TV even though the thing was off. John reached over and took my hand in his. I sighed at his touch. He touched my engagement ring. I looked at him. He was smiling.

"I should have asked you a lot sooner than I did," he said.

"I'm happy with the way you did it," I replied.

John smiled at me, raising my hand to his lips.

"I'm going to bed. If I don't I know I'll be up all night," he said.

I got up when he did. We both stripped, he turned out the lights while I crawled into bed. He joined me and cuddled up to me, we kissed, then went to sleep.

~~~ Janus ~~~

When I woke up the next morning, I just laid there watching John sleep. I was so glad to have him and all the others in my life. Seeing as how it was Sunday, I would be going back to my teaching job tomorrow. Closing my eyes, I just thought about my kids. I loved them all so much. Lips pressing against my cheek alerted me to John being awake. I just smiled, keeping my eyes close.

"Are you awake," he whispered.

"Yes. I was just thinking about tomorrow."

"Ah, yes. Back to the grind," he quipped.

"It's not a grind for me."

"I know. I know how much you love your job and the kids you teach. They are so lucky to have someone like you in their life. As am I," said John.

I sighed. Just those few words let me know how much he loved me. I loved him so dearly, so much, I wondered how I would survive if I lost him. The only fear I had about our age difference was losing him. He wasn't all the much older than me, a mere sixteen years. I opened my eyes. John was staring down at me a smile on his lips. I smiled up at him.

"We should probably get up, huh?" I asked.

"Probably, unless you have something else in mind for the next half-hour or so," replied John leering at me.

I just laughed as he raised his eyebrows.

"No, it's time to eat. My stomach is telling me it wants food. So, let's go," I said rolling away from my love and off the bed.

I went to the closet where I kept some of my clothes, pulled out a blouse, and pulled it on. I then went to the dresser and pulled a pair of shorts out and put them on. I slipped into my tennis shoes, turned, and looked at John. He was looking at me and smiling.

"Are you going to brush your hair?" he asked.

Turning I looked in the mirror above the dresser. I giggled as I looked at myself. My hair fought with my pillow last night, I guess I should go tame it for public viewing. John chuckled as I walked to the bathroom. When I came out, my hair now neat and in place, John was dressed. Nodding I followed him out and down to the dining room. There weren't many people there this morning. Sally was there with Jimmy. George and Mark were there. Other than them, just the mansion staff. It had been a while since the mansion had been this empty.

But, come next weekend, when we held our monthly gather. Then there would be a lot of people here, although we would have some people out at other gathers investigating. John had promised me he would be with me at the gather as we were scheduled to be participants. Was I looking forward to being a participant? Yes. I enjoyed the sex with whoever would be there. Life in the Brotherhood was free and exciting, especially at a gather.

"Ducat for your thought," John whispered.

"Oh! Sorry. I was just thinking about how empty the lodge was and about how full it will be next weekend."

"Oh. Are you looking forward to next weekend?" John asked.

"Yes. Aren't you?"

"I am. I will enjoy you and many other friends"

I shivered at his words, nodding.

Chapter 13

It was Friday. When I left school, I rushed home to shower and change. Then I headed over to the lodge and went up to John's room and into his arms. We kissed and hugged. Then we both changed into our gather gowns. They were the new style gowns. John's was black with yellow piping. Mine was transparent white with black piping. John put his mask on and we went downstairs. People were already arriving. John chuckled.

"They are in a hurry this month," he quipped.

I just giggled as we headed for the floor and my bench for the night.

"I do hope nothing disrupts this weekend," I said.

"Me too," John replied.

Then I saw Michelle come out of the women's dressing room. She had on a gown with black piping. I smiled at her as she came to my bench.

"How long has it been for you Sarah?" Michelle asked.

"Two months. How long for you two?"

"Two months." Michelle giggled at our answers.

Then Susan was there in street clothes, it was a little too soon for her to be a participant. George came by, stopped for just a second, he was in a gather gown also. Patting me on the ass, he went hurrying away to the podium to start the festivities. Mark was standing beside me as I watched Michelle go hurrying to her bench.

"Do you want to be my first tonight?" I asked.

"Yes. I have dreamed of you since the grand gather."

"Oh my!" I said looking at John, who was waiting for Michelle. "Looks like you aren't the only one."

"She has missed him a lot from what George has said."

"Yes, I know. We do talk to each other," I said.

"I know. Susan tells me everything."

"I tell John everything, too."

"Quiet!" A shout from the podium silenced not only us.

The crowd quieted down and moved slowly toward the podium, except the women who were participating.

"All right, let's settle down, please. You all know the rules but, I must as the president of this lodge, explain them to you. As for any members with a lower number than mine, I know there is only one and he will refuse to do this. But to be formal... my number is 495, are there any members with a number lower than me?"

George waited for a scant few seconds before continuing.

"Okay, now that, that's out of the way. To begin, these are the rules. Women with light blue piping are only to give and receive oral sex. Women with pink piping must require all men to use a condom. Women with red piping will only allow anal penetration, no vaginal penetration. Women with black piping will do whatever the male wants, within the color exceptions of course.

"Men with yellow piping do not have to wear a condom with black or red. Green piping may only have intercourse with a condom. White piping may only observe and if invited may touch the woman. They may also have contact with light blue following the rule for light blue.

"If a woman says no, for whatever reason, walk away. Here, no, means no. Lodge master-at-arms will be circulating on the floor to enforce the rules. You all know the consequences of breaking the rules, suspension of membership for one calendar year, for which dues are still payable.

"So, have a good time and follow the rules no matter how heated the couplings get. I would also like to thank all those who have provided this gathering with the beautiful women that grace this lodge."

George paused as the room filled with thunderous applause. Smiling, he just waited until it was once again quiet. When everyone was looking up at him, he raised his hand with the gavel in it and brought it down sharply.

"Let the festivities begin!" George shouted. He hurried down off the podium and headed toward my bench.

I just smiled as Mark stood in line. Nodding, he stepped forward and pulled my lips to his. My arms went up around his neck just as fast as his went around to squeezed my ass. I moaned as he pulled my vulva against his hardening cock. God, I was looking forward to this weekend. I just hoped nothing interfered with it. My gown floated down my body, to land on the floor at my feet. I shivered as Mark stood back and looked at me. Pushing me gently back, I was lying down on my bench. Legs spread and arms reaching for him.

Mark rubbed his cock up and down my pussy, to lubricate it so he could push inside of me. I was looking forward to having him inside me once again. We had had sex several times at the grand gather. Then he was inside me. I groaned with pleasure as he just moaned with his enjoyment.

"God damn, even better than I remember," Mark said softly.

"Fuck me, Mark," I said with passion in my voice.

Smiling wickedly, Mark pulled out of my body, then slammed into me hard and fast. I cried out with my pleasure as he pounded into me. I was quickly on my way to orgasm as he slammed into my wet pussy. He pounded into me for a long time. I was coming so hard I was on the verge of passing out. Then Mark was shouting, loudly.

"I'm coming!"

He filled me up with his hot, sticky, semen. I was shaking like a leaf on a tree in the wind as he did. It felt so good to have him inside me. Collapsing on top of me, Mark was breathing hard. I just hugged him, tightly. He moaned, pushed up off me, and looked into my eyes. I smiled up at him.

"You're still hard. Keep fucking me if you want," I said softly.

Nodding, he started to move slowly. Sliding in then out slow and easy. He was making love to me now. I kind of knew he, along with George, had fallen in love with me. Just as John had fallen in love with their wives, oh so long ago. I pulled his lips down to mine. We kissed deeply, tongues entwining with each other in my mouth. I was on the verge once again. I started to jerk my hips when his pelvis was against mine.

"Oh, fuck, I'm coming. I'm coming," I shouted.

"Oh, my, god, I'm coming," Mark shouted pushing into me one last time.

I could feel his cock pulse inside me. I was so full of cum that I couldn't feel it squirt into me now. He collapsed on top of me again. I hugged him once more. I wanted to tell him I loved him but I didn't... I mean... I did but I just couldn't tell him that it was the same love I have for everyone else, except John. The love I felt for John was greater than any I have felt for anyone else in my life.

Mark pushed up off me, his cock finally limp. I heard his cum squirt out of me as he did. I giggled as I lay there waiting for a cleaner to come to my rescue. One was there within seconds and had me clean and ready for my next member. I giggled at that thought. I sat up on my bench only to have a hard, fat cock in my face. Looking up into the eyes behind the mask, I wondered who this was and why I hadn't run into him at past gathers.

Chapter 14

"Suck me," he growled.

Shaking my head, I looked up at him again.

"No. I don't like your demeanor. Go away. Next!" I said.

This stranger growled reaching for my hair. Grabbing his hand, I twisted, hard. He was on the floor, trying to get up. I put my knee in his chest, just as a master-at-arms showed up.

"Problem here missus?" he asked.

"I told him no and he tried to grab a handful of my hair."

"Let go of him, missus. We'll take care of him."

"Thank you," I said letting go of the idiot.

He was up on his feet taking a swing at the MAA. I punched him in the groin as hard as I could while sitting down. He dropped to his knees as the air whooshed out of his lungs. Reaching for his mask, I ripped it off his face. I didn't know him. I shook my head as I punched him square in the nose. He fell over backward, blood spurting from his nose. Standing up, I looked down at him.

"Who the fuck are you... 8765?"

John was by my side as was George. Feldman was standing on the other side of the guy on the floor, tapping on his ever-present tablet.

"This is supposed to be Kevin Tyler but, the guy on the floor isn't him," Feldman said.

There were now five of Feldman's men standing around us. Three of them were keeping everyone back, two were now turning the man on the floor over on his stomach and placing handcuffs on his wrists.

"Are you okay?" John asked.

"Yes, dear. He never laid a hand on me."

As Feldman's men stood the guy up...

"Hey, why is that guy wearing my number?" The question came from a man with the same number as on his own gown.

"Feldman, get this straightened out," John said.

"Right, boss," Feldman replied.

Gathering his men, they almost had to drag, the guy that almost assaulted me, and I guess the guy who was the real Kevin Tyler, toward the men's changing room. I sat back down on my bench shaking my head. John and George were talking softly off to the side. Mark was there, slipping my gown back over my head. I smiled up at him.

"Thank you, Mark."

"You are very welcome."

Then Susan was there, kneeling in front of me.

"Susan, I'm fine. He never laid a hand on me."

"Oh, well, that's good. Are you okay though?" Susan asked.

"No. But there is nothing I would need your services to help."

"Would you like to go up and lie down?" Susan asked.

"No. No, I just want to get fucked," I said softly.

"Oh. Oh! Okay. You take it easy, though."

"I will," I replied smiling at her.

Leaning in, she kissed my cheek and then was gone.

"Are you ready," asked George softly.

"That depends on what you got for me?" I said giggling.

I stood pulling the cord to let my gown slide down my body. George pulled me to him, kissing me tenderly. I sighed into his mouth at his kindness.

"Make love to me," I said lying back onto my bench.

Smiling down at me, he fished his cock out of his gown rubbing it gently against my swollen labia. My eyes rolled up into my head. I sighed at the feel of him. Slowly, ever so slowly, he pushed into me. I groaned as he filled me up with his rock-hard piece of meat. George slowly lay atop me, holding his total weight up off me with his arms. I kissed him gently on the lips. He was such a kind man as were most if not all of the Brotherhood men.

1...34567...14